Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth laughed and pulled even more gowns down for them. "A bed fit for a beautiful princess to be made love on," she teased. Maryjane's expressive green eyes enchantingly smiled at her. Looking at her cunt made hers absolutely drip with desire and made her wonder how many times she had fucked her father's massive cock and had her cunt filled with his fatherly cum. She felt a twinge of envy. The girl had what she once had.

Philip kissed Maryjane and told her, "Now do what ever mommy Ruth says." He looked at Ruth to see her reaction.

"Oh Phil....that would be so nice, thank you," Ruth said almost coming to tears. She quickly looked to Maryjane to see if she minded the fantasy. "Would you mind calling me mommy? It really would be very special for me Maryjane."

"I don't mind mommy. It makes it more like incest that way."

"Yes it does and we all know how much we all like incest don't we." Ruth reflectively thought of her long deceased daughter as she gave Philip a quick kiss. "Thank you Phil...daddy, that was very thoughtful of you." She turned back to Maryjane and playfully tickled her tummy. "Now, just where should I start on my little love bug?"

Maryjane giggled and threw her legs wide apart and invited Ruth to start there. "Right here mommy, start with my cunny," she told her as she plunged her fingers deep into her cunt. "I want mommy to lick me right here and make me cum."

"What a good idea," she said as pressed her own cunt against Maryjane's. It felt delicious to rub pussies with her. "If I had one of my dildos, I would fuck you until you couldn't walk," she whispered as she ground her furry cunt against Maryjane's shaved younger one. "I'm going to eat your little pussy right up," she told her as she put her mouth to her cunt. She made silly baby noises against her pussy and made Maryjane giggle. She knew just about everything there was about making love to another woman and spent most of her time on Maryjane's petite clit. It was just big enough to trap between her lips and she drove the poor girl crazy with how she tongued it. Only after Maryjane had cum twice did she let her rest. "Don't think I'm going to let you off with just two orgasms my little pretty." She made Maryjane laugh when she mimicked the Wicked Witch of the West. "Mommy's going to finger you and eat you until you cum again and again and again."

Maryjane made her laugh harder when she trapped her head between her legs and pulled her back to her cunt. "Too much talking and not enough licking mommy," Maryjane laughed. "Do me one more time, please.." Ruth obliged her by licking and finger fucking her to one more powerful orgasm. Poor Maryjane almost passed out.

"Did you see daddy? Did you see mommy lick my cunny and make me cum?" She was so weak she could barely sit up.

"I saw baby and you made daddy very proud of you." Philip hadn't missed a lick and couldn't have been prouder of her. She'd proven herself to be a true cum slut. While Ruth had been making love to her, he'd gotten naked and now had his cock pressed tightly between Ruth's cheeks. "You're daddy's perfect little cunt," he told her as he pushed the slippery head of his cock against Ruth's waiting pussy. "Keep licking her while I fuck you mommy Ruth. Lick her cunt while daddy fucks you. Make love to her like you used to do to your daughter."

Ruth gasped. 'How did he know?' Time for that later. Right now all she had to worry about was how she was going to get his cock into her. The fat head was stretching her cunt opening to the limit. He was big, very big, even for her. She had to will her pussy to relax to get more of him in her. She couldn't believe a girl Maryjane's size could actually take all of his cock. She was she sure could but not all at once. "Oh hell yes Phil...daddy. Fuck me." It still baffled her how he knew so much about her, especially about her daughter, who had died years ago in a house fire. Putting those sad thoughts aside, she drove her tongue deep into Maryjane's cunt as daddy Phil drove his cock into her stretched out cunt. Reaching between her legs, she urged him on. "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard. Fuck me while I fuck my daughter." She wanted her pretend daddy's cock so badly now so she pushed back into him and drove him deeper. "Oh gawwwwd yesssss," she moaned happily when another inch eased into her. She hoped he was almost all the way in because she didn't think she could take much more. Pretending it was her father fucking her made it incredibly hot and dirty and made the fantasy even hotter. "Fuck me daddy," she murmured into Maryjane's cunt. "Fuck your daughter."

Philip held her by her hips and drove his dick into her. "My little girl's pussy is so tight." He knew calling her that would excite her. "My little girl has such a hot body and such a tight little cunt and daddy loves fucking her." Roughly grabbing her by her pendulous breasts, he pulled her back hard onto him. Her velvety gash enveloped his cock and held him deep inside of her. The sound of is balls slapped against her inner thighs mixed with the music coming from his daughter. "Daddy loves Ruth's cunt," he told her as he slammed his cock home again and again. With each thrust, he drove her face hard into Maryjane's cunt. Ruth moaned with enthusiasm and poor Maryjane cried out passionately as Ruth drove her tongue deep into her cunt. Admiring Ruth's shapely white ass, he wondered if she enjoyed being spanked as much as Maryjane. He knew slapping her would be loud. Why not? He hit each cheek with an open hand... hard. The resounding crack of flesh hitting flesh was startling. He spanked her again and again. Ruth moaned approvingly under him. His slaps came faster and harder and turned her cheeks a deep crimson. Ruth begged for more.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes daddy, do that! Spank me! I've been a bad little girl. Fuck me daddy, fuck me and spank me," she cried out and crazily threw her burning cheeks back at him. She knew if she closed her eyes she could actually believe it was her father's hand and cock. "So good," she murmured as she licked hungrily at Maryjane's baby smooth pussy. "Your pussy tastes so good Maryjane," she managed to tell her in-between the stinging spanks.

"Ahhhh huh!" Maryjane moaned under her. By squeezing her cunt as hard as she could, she was able to trap mommy Ruth's fingers inside of her. She came again! "I'm cumming mommy. I'm cumming again," she huskily cried out.

As much as Philip wanted to spill his seed inside Ruth's cunt, he decided to save his sperm for a tandem blowjob from his two girls. Without interrupting her cunnilingus, he eased out of her cunt. She whimpered at the loss of his thick love stick but was soon moaning contently again when he slid three fingers up her twat and fucked her pussy that way. That kept her hot and satisfied until he heard Maryjane cum one last time. "Time for my girls to service daddy," he said helping Maryjane up. "On your knees sluts, daddy wants his little girls to suck him off. If you're good, I'll jack off all over your pretty faces." In a flash, Maryjane was off the counter and on her knees in front of him. "Good girl Mj. You can go first and show mommy Ruth how you suck daddy's cock. Ruthie, you can join her when ever your ready."

"Watch mommy. This will be so much fun. We can suck daddy off together." Maryjane expertly held his bat like cock and licked Ruth's juices off. Holding his dick up, she showed her his balls. "Mommy, look how full daddy's balls are." They filled her hands. Not waiting for her, she brought her father's cock back to her mouth and greedy sucked him down her throat. When she came up for air, she invited Ruth to join her. "Come on mommy, I'll share."

Ruth playfully nudged her aside. "My turn!"

Philip let the two of them suck and lick his cock and balls for as long as they wanted. It was an incredible sight to see them share his cock. Looking at Ruth brought back his fantasy about his mother and how he'd always wanted her to suck him off. When he knew he couldn't last much longer, he pulled his cock away and told them to put their faces together. "Daddy's going to give you both a cum bath." Maryjane and Ruth knelt cheek to cheek and within minutes, they were being covered with his white-hot love juice. "Ahhhh yesss," Philip groaned as scalding jets of thick sperm shot out from his cock and splashed across their faces. "Such good little sluts for letting daddy jack off on your faces!" When he was completely drained he staggered back against the counter and admired his work. Cum hung from the faces and dripped onto the carpet. "Clean each other off...with your mouths," he ordered.

Obediently, Ruth and Maryjane quickly went to work licking and cleaning each other's face. When they were finished, they French kissed and shared their treasure. "All done daddy," the girls said as one and opened her mouths wide to show how they'd swallowed.

Philip drew them to him and tasted his cum from their lips. "I'm so proud of my two little cock suckers."

"Thank you daddy," both girls said simultaneously. They giggled and in unison and said, "We like sucking daddy's cock." Philip couldn't help laughing with them.

Taking Ruth's naked body in his arms, he told her how happy he was to have found her. His hand went to her cunt. "Your father must have loved your blowjobs."

"I hope he did," she laughed happily. "He definitely got a lot of them." Reaching between their hot and sticky bodies, she found his still hard cock and told him, "I'm just so happy to know you use Maryjane the same way my father used me." Turning to Maryjane she told her, "You are so lucky to have such a loving father honey. I hope you realize that and appreciate everything he does for you."

"I do mommy," Maryjane said, continuing her role. "I love everything daddy does to me." Looking up at her him, she meekly asked, "Daddy, can I lick mommy's cunt now? Please."

Philip pretended to be shocked. "Such a dirty thing to ask Maryjane. Where ever did you learn to talk that way? I may have to send you to bed without fucking you." That made them all laugh. "Go ahead baby. I'm sure Ruth's more than ready to feel your hot little mouth."

Acting as silly as Maryjane, Ruth clapped her hands and said, "Oh goody, now it's my turn." She gracefully lay on the bed of silk, spread her supple legs and busily played with her cunt and showed Maryjane how ready she was. "See honey; see how wet mommy already is. Come and eat my pussy for me." Ruth positioned her cunt so it was at the right height for Maryjane's mouth.

"You have such a beautiful pussy mommy," Maryjane said as she brought her mouth to her cunt. Her tongue parted her ruby red lips and sought out Ruth's clit. What she found surprised her. Ruth had a very large clit. "Oh wow, mommy what a neat clitty you have," she excitedly said. It was almost as big as her little finger and poked out from the fleshy hood by more than an inch. "It's like a nice little cock," she said as she wrapped her lips around it and made love to it. With her mouth driving Ruth's clit crazy, Maryjane went to work on her cunt with her fingers. Three fingers slipped easily inside of her.

Ruth needed more. "That's so nice baby but can you get your whole hand inside of me? Mommy's cunt is much larger than yours." Ruth showed her how to fold her thumb in so she could get her whole hand inside of her. Maryjane did as she asked and soon had her whole hand inside Ruth's cunt. Ruth loved it! "Oh yes, that's what mommy needs. Mommy needs your whole hand baby. Fuck me that way."

Maryjane was amazed a cunt could take her whole hand. She was even more impressed when Ruth squeezed her pussy muscles and drew her hand in even deeper. After a few minutes of fucking, she was able to push in past her wrist. Before she knew it, she was in up to her forearm inside Ruth's pussy. She was fucking her like a steam piston. "I'm fucking you mommy! I'm fucking you with my whole hand!"

Ruth still wanted more. "Yes you are baby, yes you are and mommy loves it." Throwing her cunt up at Maryjane, she drove the amazed girls arm even deeper. She was finally satisfied when Maryjane's arm was buried up to her elbow in her cunt. She loved it. "Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckyesssssssss," she cried out incoherently.

Philip had his middle finger up Maryjane's ass and was deciding if he wanted to fuck her there or shove his cock down Ruth's throat. The fantasy of having his mother suck him off again was too strong. He quickly crawled up on the counter and held his thick cock to her mouth. "Here mommy, suck your little boys cock. Suck me while your daughter's fucking you." He could tell Ruth was in her glory; she had a huge cock in her mouth and Maryjane's arm up her cunt. He felt his load building. With his full balls slamming against Ruth's chin, he knew he was close to exploding when disturbingly he heard a voice...close...very close.

"I'm not sure where Ruth is. I haven't seen her for awhile," a young female voice was heard from the other side of the garment racks. "Ruth? Where are you?" A hand parted the racks and one of Ruth's young coworkers head appeared. It took her but a second to realize what was going on. She tisked, "So naughty Ruth, naughty, naughty, naughty." She laughed and gave her a wink and told her, "When you're finished here, you...ah... have a customer waiting for you." She looked enviously at the three of them before disappearing. They heard her laughingly tell someone out of sight that Ruth was eating.

The three of them started laughing and couldn't stop. "We better stop and I should get decent before I get fired," Ruth said laughing self-consciously as she sat up and looked around for her clothes. The taste of Philip's cock was still strong in her mouth and she wished there had been more time.

Maryjane wiped her pussy-covered arm on a very expensive nightgown before putting her clothes on. "That was so funny," she said licking her fingers.

Ruth laughed wearily when she couldn't find her bra or panties. "I am in such big trouble," she sighed. When she finally found her underwear, she decided they were too soiled to put on. "I'll buy new ones...maybe." She laughed nervously as she pulled her skirt over her naked body. She was about to put her bra on when she changed her mind and tossed it with her panties. "The heck with it! I'm going braless like the rest of the girls. Maybe my sales will go up." She buttoned her blouse over her naked breasts and smoothed it over her erect nipples. "I must look like an excited school girl," she said as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her hard dark red nipples stood out in contrast against her white blouse. "Not bad though," she said admiring her profile. She threw her shoulders back and proudly displayed her tits for Philip. "What do think Phil...daddy? Do I still have it?"

"You've still got it baby," Philip told her. His hand went under her skirt and between her legs one last time. "Little Ruth was such a hot slut today and daddy loves it when she doesn't wear panties or a bra." His fingers drove her to one last wild orgasm. "I knew you had one more in you."

Ruth collapsed against him and let him finger her long after she'd cum. "I didn't but thank you," she laughed. "I must smell like a two dollar whore at a snake oil convention but what a great feeling," she said kissing Philip. "I've waited so long for someone like you to come into my life again Phil. Thank you for making me believe again." Turning to Maryjane, she said, "And thank you honey for letting me be your mother...if only for a few minutes. It's been so long." Her fingers grazed Maryjane's erect nipples and lazily played with them. "I'd forgotten how much fun it was to be a slut. I'll have to do it more often." She touched Mj's cheek and told her, "I'm so happy I was chosen to be your first and for your sake, I hope I'm not your last."

"I'm glad you were too Ruth and I hope you're not my last either." Anyone else might have thought that crass and insensitive but Ruth understood. Maryjane looked hopefully at her father and asked, "It won't be will it daddy?"

"Not if your mother and I have anything to say about it honey," he chuckled. "We plan on keeping you well supplied with cock and pussy." That made Maryjane smile.

Ruth agreed with him. "You better Phil. This girl is the best little cunt lapper I've ever met and the way she sucked your cock, I know the men are just going to die the first time she wraps her lips around them." Pulling Maryjane aside, she told her, "You are going to have so much fun being your father's slut. My parents were just like yours and I certainly had fun." She took a few minutes to tell her about her life as a whore.

"When I was about twenty, my father began booking me into bachelor and bachelorette parties. I would fuck the groom and then suck off all of his buddies for a hundred each. Sometimes I sucked as many as twenty or thirty guys off in one night. The bachelorette parties were fun too. I took the cherries of at least twenty virgin brides and went down on at least three times that many bridesmaids, sisters, mothers and even a few grandmothers. Once I got well known, dad put me up in a fancy penthouse and he charged men and women up to $5000 a night to fuck me. He loved knowing that he could sell me and I loved fucking for him as well as the money." Looking hopefully at Mj, she asked, "Would you like to be a whore someday Maryjane?"

Maryjane's eyes light up. "I really would if mom and dad will let me."

Philip nodded enthusiastically. "You're mother and I have already contracted a man to turn the den into your own private little whore house. That way we can watch you fuck. We also plan on filming you fucking and then sell them on the Internet. Your mother and I will save what you earn for a rainy day."

"Neat daddy," Maryjane said and thought about how exciting it was going to be her parent's whore.

"I have something for you honey," Ruth said.

"What Ruth?"

"I want you to have this to remember me by." Ruth removed the locket and chain from her neck. "Just let me remove the picture first." She pried it open with her fingernail and removed the picture of her father. "I want you to have this." She put the locket around Maryjane's neck. "Let's just say it's a gift from one loving daughter to another."

"Ruth you shouldn't. Your father gave it to you." Maryjane protested.

"Maryjane's right Ruth. It means too much to you." Philip understood the significance of her gift.

"No, no. I want her to have it. It has a very special meaning for me but that's all in my past. You are the future for me Maryjane. I want to know someone very special is wearing it." She tenderly kissed Maryjane on the cheeks and face and then finally on the lips. "You are the most beautiful and special young lady I have ever met and I only want the best for you...and your father." She smiled fondly at Philip.

Maryjane looked in the mirror and admired her gift. It looked beautiful between her bare breasts. "It's beautiful Ruth. I love it." She turned it over and read the initials, "DLCS, 'Daddy's Little CockSucker.'"

Ruth smiled wistfully as she ran her fingers over the letters and then squeezed Philip's hand and told him, "My father said I was the best but I bet if he'd ever had Maryjane suck him off, he might have had second thoughts." She put her middle finger into Maryjane's mouth and mimicked a cock fucking her. "Be a good little cocksucker for you father."

"I will Ruth, promise," Maryjane laughed and kissing her.

Tears welled up in Philips eyes and he hugged Ruth so she wouldn't see. "I'll try to live up to your father's high standards." He kissed her tenderly. "I wish I could have met him, he sounds like a great guy." To break the solemn mood, he chucked her under the chin and kidded her, "You're still a hot little cunt!"