Mary's Challenge, Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I need a hand, and Mary has more to get toasted up than you do, so of course she needs to tan longer!" Julie said with a laugh. Jenny joined in as she stood up.

"We'll come get you when it's time to go. Just hang tight," Jenny said, walking with Julie inside, leaving Mary alone out back.

"Sure... leave me alone," Mary grumbled to herself. With both of them gone, she crossed her arms over her chest. Being naked and alone out back was even worse. She didn't have the excuse of tanning with a friend anymore. Would the neighbors recognize that she wasn't Jenny and wonder why a stranger was naked in Jenny's backyard?

Mary had to be careful about her arms though. Jenny and Julie could come back any second, so she forced her arms to her sides again. They might penalize her if they caught her covering.

Mary saw her nipples were still extended outward. She sighed in disbelief. She was worried the rest of the day would be another mixture of embarrassment and unwanted arousal. "Well, it won't be all bad..." Mary said, rubbing her thighs a little. She felt a bit of a tingle inside her. Even when trying to seriously picture another day of total nudity, Mary could hardly believe it.

A short time passed, although it felt longer for Mary who had nothing to do but sit there. Jenny and Julie emerged from the house again. "Ok Mary, time we left! I'd tell you get dressed, but that of course isn't going to happen!" Jenny joked.

Jenny now wore a light sun dress. Julie was now in shorts and a tank top. Mary of course was the only one exposed now.

Mary slowly stood up. She wrapped an arm around her chest as she followed the two through the house towards the front door. Lucky for her, neither seemed to mind her subconscious desire to cover herself. Mary was feeling naked, having just been thinking about how she was stuck like that. Jenny reminding her only added to the feeling.

At the front door, Julie and Jenny didn't hesitate. They opened it up and walked right out towards Jenny's car. Mary of course paused as she looked around.

Although it was a beautiful Saturday, Mary was lucky enough to see no one was around. She quickly dashed outside, following after Julie and Jenny.

Mary was quick to climb into the car, the other two taking their time to get things set of course. Mary nervously looked out the windows of the car.

Jenny and Julie took their usual seats in the front. As they pulled out, they started to ask Mary about her run last night to the park.

Mary of course remembered it. The fear, the worry, and of course the excitement. She had to run all the way to the park and back naked, but she secretly had gone farther than she was supposed to too. Her face turned red again as they asked if she was sure she did as they asked. She was supposed to have made a mark in the park to prove she was there.

"Yes, I did it. Just where you asked me," Mary explained.

"Well then, you won't mind if we check, do you?" Jenny asked. Just then, the car began to slow down and then stop. Mary looked out the window and realized they were at the park!

"You don't expect me to go out there?!" Mary asked in surprise. In the distance she could even tell there were people there. She hoped that the distance would make it so they had no clue she was naked.

"Well, I mean if you wanted to come you could, but we figured you'd be fine with waiting by yourself while the two of us checked," Julie joked. "We do have a bit of a task for you here though."

"What is it?" Mary asked nervously.

"Well first, sit in the middle seat," Julie said. Mary scooted to her side. Mary had been crouching down quite a bit in her seat, but now that she was in the middle, she felt less hidden in the corner now.

"Now, scoot your butt up a bit on the seat, so it's on the edge," Julie instructed. Again, Mary went through with it. Mary still cradled her breasts with her hands, and made sure her knees were pressed shut.

"Very good. Now while we're gone, you're to keep the pose we set you in. We might be peeking, so no cheating," Julie warned. Mary nodded.

Then, both girls turned around. They each eyed up Mary, causing her to shiver. They then reached down, squeezing between the seats for a second to grab hold of each of Mary's feet. They lifted them up, tipping Mary back some.

"What are you-" Mary began to ask as she wiggled a bit to fight it, but she was caught far too off guard to do much. In no time, her feet were pulled away from each other. Jenny and Julie placed Mary's feet on the far sides of the head rests of the front seats!

Mary's first instinct was to cup both her hands between her legs! With her legs spread suddenly, she was showing everything she had below! Mary was instantly breathless. Even though she'd been naked for more than 24 hours, she felt far more exposed suddenly!

Sensing that Mary would next want to retract her feet back, Julie was quick to warn, "This is how we want you while we're gone. You are to leave your feet up like this."

Mary tried to calm herself down. She looked down at her body. She was posed in an incredibly obscene way; she'd never do something like this on her own. She thought about undoing it and she remembered why she was listening. She didn't want any more penalties.

"...ok..." Mary muttered as she turned her head away from the two girls. Out of the corner of her eye, Mary could see how her breasts were completely uncovered too. She moved one of her arms to try and cover them.

"Nope! Your cute pose gave me an idea; I think you should only be allowed to cover one area! Top or bottom only!" Jenny suddenly added.

"Great idea!" Julie agreed.

Mary shakily moved her hand away from her breasts, and let it slide between her thighs again. Her breathing had come back, but it was coming in heavy labored breaths. Before she could plead for any type of leniency, the two girls quickly got out of the car.

Mary saw them staring in through the window. Mary had her eyes drift down at her own body to see what they were seeing.

Of course her body was bare, void of any clothing. On top of it, her body was in an incredibly daring pose. Her legs were spread wide, and she was even suspended up. Her butt barely touched the seat under her. Being in the center of the car, she knew that anyone at any of the side windows or front window could see her, just as Jenny and Julie were.

Her hands were tightly clamped to her nether regions. Without her hands, there'd be nothing hidden down there.

Her arms were also creating a problem. Each framed her breasts and pushed them together. Her chest swelled up higher than usual. It was like she was trying to show them off.

Jenny and Julie eventually turned and left. They were off to find Mary's note from the night before now. Hopefully they wouldn't take long. Anyone walking by would get quite the sight!

Mary fidgeted as much as she could, but if she moved wrong, she could end up falling from her seat. She wondered if Jenny and Julie would truly go anywhere, or just spy on her and take her word for the note. Perhaps only one of them would go find the note.

Mary couldn't take her mind off wanting to cover her breasts. She looked from side to side, and then moved her hands away from between her legs. She placed a hand on each of her breasts. It felt good to have them covered, but the instant the air touched her exposed crotch, her breathes became sharper.

Covering her breasts felt safer in some ways. Since her upper body was higher up, and more near the back windows, she felt as if they were more exposed to the outside.

However what was on show between her legs was surely more embarrassing. She could even feel her lips were slightly parted. She'd be showing pink to anyone who might see, she didn't even want Jenny and Julie to see that!

So Mary returned her hands to between her legs. It made the most sense to her.

Mary's Challenge, Day 2

By Jappio

Part 3

Time passed, and Mary began to worry. From time to time, Mary was able to crane her neck to see people in the distance. If anyone of them were to leave the park, they might walk right by her.

The road was close too, so Mary constantly heard cars drive by. At any moment someone else could park right next to Jenny's car to get to the park.

Mary fought all her urges to hide though, and stayed in her pose. Surely she'd be able to quickly hide if it did seem like someone was going to get close. Jenny and Julie surely wouldn't punish her if she hid because she'd be caught, right?

Mary was happy to see Jenny and Julie walking back finally. The two were quick to start checking her out though, so Mary's smiling face didn't last long.

The two got in the car. They looked at Mary, specifically at her breasts and the trembling hands just barely hiding her total nudity. Finally Jenny spoke, "Well, looks like you were here last night, all naked and everything here in the park."

Mary sighed in relief. She then took her feet down from the seat.

"We didn't tell you that you could take those down, that'll be another point," Julie claimed.

"What? You said I had to stay like that while you were gone, now you're back!" Mary agued.

"I should deduct a point for arguing with a judge, but you're right. If I were really mean though, I'd just give you another challenge to put them back up. However I think you better take your usual seat and buckle up so we can get to our next stop. We have a bit of an errand to run."

Mary scooted back into her usual slouched position to the side. The two girls eased themselves in as well, and Jenny started the car.

Mary was able to cover her breasts again and cross her legs. She felt a little better, even if she was still completely nude.

As she tried to mentally prepare herself for what could be next, Mary could tell the last stunt had the usual undesired effect on her. Her nipples were hard, poking into the side of her arm. She also ignored it before, but there was a tingle between her legs too. She was thankful she wasn't caught, but the risk of exposure had once again turned her on.

Mary was unsure if she could accept her arousal. On one side, it was embarrassing. She was turned on by weird things like being naked in public, and Jenny and Julie knew about it. She hardly understood it fully, and it was maddening.

At the same time though, she knew that if she didn't like it, she wouldn't do it. She also couldn't deny the thrill was intoxicating on a few different levels. Not only the arousal, but the excitement as well was usually worth it in the end.

If it weren't for Jenny and Julie, there was no way Mary would feel all these different feelings. It made her a little happy to know that at least the two of them enjoyed it so much, even if it was at her expense.

Mary was losing track of where they were. She was thankful that they hadn't driven into town really, but she didn't know the subdivision they were in very well.

Mary wasn't sure why they were stopping at the side of the street either. They were in the middle of a row of houses. Did they intend to stop at someone's house? Was Mary going to again end up naked in front of a stranger?

"Guys..." Mary began to say.

"You think we'd tell you?" Jenny said with a laugh, predicting Mary's question.

"OK Mary, here's the big deal time. You get to do something really bad, but if you do it, you get to win back some points!" Julie suddenly offered. Mary didn't say anything at first, wondering what it could be, so Julie continued. "You're going to go up to the door of that house," Julie said, pointing to the one they stopped in front of. "You then will ring the bell. While you wait for someone to answer the door, you stand there with your hands behind your head!"

"You have to be kidding, no way!" Mary immediately responded. The two of them expected her to stand completely exposed for some stranger!

"Oh, think about it a little. Yeah, you'll be super naked, but we're offering you five points back! That's five challenges worth. You could either make up for the points lost already, or have some more wiggle room for future ones," Jenny explained.

"Yeah, and I could be completely embarrassed! How would I even explain myself?!" Mary complained.

"Well, that's half the fun. However, if it makes you feel better, we know the girl who lives here, and she knows we were coming today. She also isn't totally unaware of our games either," Julie said.

Mary did take a moment to think about it. Five points was a lot honestly. A bit of extreme embarrassment now by choice could avoid some pretty embarrassing events in the future.

Mary looked out the windows. No one else was outside at the moment. If she left now, she could maybe get this over with quickly.

"So like... what do I do once she sees?" Mary asks.

"Oh, well you can come right back here, and we leave. We'll even explain everything for you too when she asks us what is going on later," Julie bargained.

"It would just be a second..." Mary thought to herself, trying to convince herself to do it.

Mary began to reach for the door, when Jenny interrupted "Use the other one, and go around the front of the car." When Mary sighed out loud, Jenny was quick to add, "this is an official challenge too and you could lose a point for this."

Mary turned and quickly used the other door. She honestly wasn't ready to do this yet, but at the same time she didn't want to lose any of the points she was about to earn.

Mary stepped out of the car onto the pavement. The sun was high up now. Mary quickly ran around the car, seeing Jenny and Julie watching from inside.

There was no one around close by as Mary made it across the road. Mary was happy that closest person, someone mowing their lawn, was too far away to really notice her state of dress.

Mary was on the side walk, dashing down the path that leads up through the yard. Mary wanted to wait and get ready for this more, but she was standing naked out in the open.

Mary still had her breasts cradled as she ran down the path, and when she made it to the door, she stopped and crouched down. She used one hand to cup her lower lips. She looked behind her at the eagerly waiting Jenny and Julie. Mary scanned the other houses for any potential witnesses.

Seeing she was alone, Mary eyed up the doorbell. She'd have to press it and wait there for someone to come by.

"Five points Mary... five points. This'll make your life easier," she told herself. She eventually stood up as she had been instructed to do, facing the door and her legs parted slightly. She let one arm sit at her side, the other hovering near the doorbell.

Looking back over her shoulder, she saw Jenny and Julie still waiting. They were giving her the thumbs-up sign.

Mary took a deep breath. She steeled herself with all her courage. She pressed the button, hearing the chime go off, her fate sealed.

Even if she wanted to run, she'd be seen for sure. Mary still clasped her hand behind her head, even though the pose made her feel incredibly vulnerable. She couldn't believe she'd offer her naked body like this to someone.

She tried to convince herself that it was Julie and Jenny's friend. She tried to tell herself that it would just be a second. Yet nothing made her heart slow down.

Mary was frozen where she was, waiting and waiting. It was total hell. Any second someone would open the door, but each second that did go by felt like minutes.

How much longer would she have to wait naked outside? She almost was hoping the door would be opened sooner.

Mary nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand on her bare shoulder! "At ease Mary, just us," Julie said to Mary, who looked behind herself in shock. Jenny and Julie had left the car and joined her on the stoop.

"Here, how about we just let ourselves in?"Jenny exclaimed as she opened the door. Mary was suddenly being pushed into the stranger's house.

"What are you doing?" Mary asked, both surprised they were entering without being let in and that she was also naked.

"Don't worry about it; you're already guilty of public indecency, what's a little breaking and entering?" Julie teased. The door was shut, and Mary looked around. She now had her hands hiding the usual spots as she took in her new surroundings. The lights and everything were turned off inside. Outside the three of them, things were quiet. Was this some type of set up that the girls were playing on Mary?

"Honey, we're home!" Julie called out loudly.

Mary glared at Julie. "Shut up," she hissed.

"We brought home dessert as well!" Julie again shouted, grabbing hold Mary's wrists, exposing her.

Mary's felt she was about to die. Again her body was exposed, and although she was just about to do it to whoever lived here before, she was no longer choosing to do it. "Julie, STOP!" Mary begged.

"Shh, be quiet," Julie giggled. Mary did quiet up again, not wanting to draw attention. Mary was given her wrists back and she covered up again. She looked all around, but the house was still quiet.

"Oh quit teasing the poor thing Julie. Mary, don't worry about anything, it's just us here," Jenny explained. "Oh well I suppose Polly is here too, but he doesn't count since he's a bird."

Things were starting to piece together for Mary. "Oh! So you're like house sitting or something while whoever lives here is gone?" Mary asked.

"See, it's because you're so damn clever I love tricking you," Julie joked. Mary gave Julie a quick jab in the arm, but it didn't halt Julie's laughing.

"Yep, we were given a key so we could feed Polly while our friend is away. So no one was here, we just wanted to psych you out," Jenny finished.

"Well it worked," Mary said, rubbing her hands up and down her arms. Her pose had become more relaxed once she had found out it was just them. It was bizarre how even when naked sometimes she still felt normal amongst the two of them. The contrast between at risk nudity and this more 'casual' nudity was an odd feeling as well to her.

Mary now with a clearer mind looked around. The house was definitely nice. Rubbing her bare arms though, feeling her breasts on her arms as well, reminded her too well she was indeed naked in a stranger's home still. She looked down at her feet and bare body, seeing it above the unfamiliar floor.

"You two relax, and I'll go feed Polly. I think Mary needs a bit of a break," Julie kindly offered.

Jenny walked over to the couch and sat down. Mary followed her. Mary stared at the cushion of the vinyl couch. She was unsure at first; it seemed a bit wrong to sit naked on someone else's couch.

Jenny patted the seat though, so Mary sighed and sat down next to her. Immediately Mary took note of what it felt like to be naked on such a couch as she sunk in a little. Her face was red, even if it was just Jenny and her at the time.

The two didn't say much at first, really just taking the moment to calm down. Mary was a bit on edge, still so unfamiliar with her surroundings and everything.

Mary had placed her hands on her lap, trying to force herself to at least act a bit more natural. She was hoping that maybe she could grow a little more used to being naked around her friends. She also felt the constant covering only served to highlight her nudity.

Glancing to her side, it was clear that Jenny was not treating the exposure like it was normal. Her gaze drifted up and down Mary's body. Mary tried to ignore it, but her mind quickly thought about what Jenny was seeing. Her bare breast topped with hard nipples, a little patch of fur between her legs, and a girl shifting in her seat who was completely naked.

Mary tried to avoid eye contact, and look around the room some. It only reminded her of the feeling that she didn't belong there though. This was a stranger's house, and she was just trying to sit and relax in it, while not wearing a stitch of clothing.