Mary's Challenge, Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One very noticeable point was the fact that the cotton rubbed against her still hard nipples. The sensation nearly made Mary coo, she hadn't really attended to her arousal yet, and it actually felt sort of good.

Mary was very aware of where she was though. Her eyes shot open as she looked around. Although it was all in her head, she was still embarrassed that she was thinking about something like arousal while in front of everyone.

Julie's handiwork with the towel also reminded Mary of her exposure. Beneath the towel, Mary could feel the fabric dart over her skin. Yet at the same time, she could also feel the areas that weren't. The bits of skin that the air could still touch and the sun could still shine on. The contrast only heightened Mary's feeling of nudity. Even Jenny's simple toweling of her arm added to the whole effect.

Sally still eagerly watched as Mary was twisted around. It was at that time that Mary also noticed that Julie's wiggling towel began to slip down. Julie was intending to repeat what she did to Mary's back and descend down her body!

"Julie!" Mary shouted, bringing her free arm up to the top of the towel to try and grab it. Jenny though was quick to intercept.

"Hold it right there, I have to get this one. You better leave the other one up too; it still needs to air dry in the sun!" Jenny snapped, now taking hold of Mary's right arm. Mary was a little shocked by the sudden command, and followed through with it.

With both arms now outstretched, Mary wasn't able to stop the towel from slithering down her body. Mary's breasts were unable to stay contained, and with the towel down a few more inches, both of Mary's breasts sprang free.

They didn't once stop moving either. Julie's technique insured that the breast would keep bouncing and swaying. Mary's face was burning hot by this point. Sally, a girl she just met, was now witness to her very embarrassing exposure. Mary's arms felt heavy, but she didn't move them one bit. She was this far in, she was going to earn the chance to keep her points.

The towel fell lower and lower on her body, down past her ribs and even down to her belly button. The whole time, her body couldn't stop shaking. Sally watched as Mary's breasts bounced around. Mary herself wished she could cover them. Feeling them move so freely was a painful reminder that this girl could see everything about them. Size, shape, and even what her nipples were like. It didn't help that she no longer had the excuse of cool pool water for the stiff nipples that topped each.

As Julie began to kneel next to Mary, she started to shift the towel so it wasn't rubbing across each side, but instead it wrapped around her hip. This left the bare gab between the two ends on her right hip, where Julie was kneeling.

Jenny was just finishing the arms. She told Mary she could lower them some, but no covering. Jenny then waited at the side for Julie to finish up.

Mary knew that things were going to reach their climax with this little stunt the two were pulling. If Julie kept this up, soon the towel would be so low that even her most private place would be out in the open.

Mary's heart skipped a few beats when Julie slowed down, and she felt the towel loosen on her body. Julie herself though just crawled around Mary to her other hip. To Mary's embarrassment though, Julie had gone around the front, the gab in the towel briefly flashing her bit of girl fur to everyone for a second.

At the other hip, Julie's decent was hastened. She spent far less time on the upper hip, and more of Mary's front side became progressively exposed.

Mary nervously wrapped her arms around her stomach. It took a lot of her willpower to not cover her still shaking breasts or to cover lower.

With a few more passes of the towel, a few strands of her lower, brown locks popped into view. Mary didn't have to look to tell, she could feel the edge of the towel working lower. After just a few more twists, the towel was now drying just the sides of her legs, below everything Mary would want hidden!

Mary could see Sally's wide eyes staring between her legs. Mary was happy Sally actually wasn't looking up at her, because Mary immediately averted her gaze. She was ready for this whole show to stop, but Julie wasn't stopping.

When Julie did get low to the ground, Jenny too knelt next to Mary. Both then took their towel, and looped them around the inside of Mary's legs. Mary looked curiously at them. That's when Mary realized that the only place that hadn't been dried, was up along the inside of her legs!

Mary tried to say something, like for them to not do this. Mary pictured how it would be, to have the towel rub all the way up. About what kind of cruel allusions they could make to certain kinds of wetness near the top. How the two of them could easily nestle their towels at the very top, and to rub them along her...

Mary's thoughts were cut off as soon as the two began. Beyond the sudden sensations of the two towels slowly climbing her legs, Mary also noticed her footing. Both girls had firm grips on the towel, and Mary was sure they were trying to spread her legs as they shifted the towel against them.

Mary's feet slipped a bit, still being wet. The two were able to spread Mary's legs just a little wider. Sally whistled at the new sight. Mary was incredibly embarrassed, now being so incredibly revealed. Her bare and wet lips, wet for two reasons, were now even out in the open. She still stood motionless though, too caught up to react.

When the towels started to rub against Mary's thighs, her breathing became heavy. Her eyes darted to each of her friends. She couldn't read them. Mary didn't know what was going to happen. Were the two of them... were things going to go that far?

Mary loudly sighed when the towels suddenly stopped and were dropped, all pressure on her naked body suddenly ceasing.

Mary questionatively looked at her friends again, almost as if she was surprised they didn't follow through with what it seemed would happen.

Jenny and Julie played it cool though, and acted like nothing happened. Jenny handed her towel to Mary. "You finish up, Julie and I still have to change," she said. Julie grabbed her own towel, and the two retreated into the house without another word, Mary left speechless watching them.

Mary then looked back to Sally, who was still looking at Mary with appreciation. Mary quickly crossed her arm across her chest like usual, and took the towel and placed it between her legs. She felt a tingle shoot through her body. Whenever a moment ended, Mary was bad at staying calm.

"We better hurry and clean up and head inside too," Sally said, arranging a few of the chairs and things.

Mary awkwardly moved the towel between her legs a little, she was honestly still wet from the swimming there. Yet at the same time, the fabric passing past her lips was more than enough to confirm she was aroused. She couldn't believe being handled like that, even in front of a stranger, did little to cool her down.

Once Mary was sure she was dry, the rest of body having been well dried by her friends, tried to drape the towel in front of her. Sally though was quick on the uptake, "oh done with that, here, they probably would want me to take that for them," Sally said, taking the towel from Mary. Mary's brain wasn't quite caught up yet, so she didn't fight it. She instead made sure to cover up with her hands, and follow Sally inside.

Inside, Sally set the towels she gathered to the side. They were in the kitchen again. With bare feet, Mary could feel the couple of small puddles the two girls left behind. They had dried themselves more poorly than they did Mary.

Sally took a seat at the table. She looked Mary up and down again, smiling.

"So you're the new girl, huh?" Sally asked.

Mary wasn't sure what she exactly meant by that. "What?"

"Jenny and Julie, they mentioned they had a new friend in their games. They never really say much though," Sally leaned back in their seat. "I just know they said they were having a lot of fun with a really fun and cute girl. So how'd they get you mixed up in all this?"

Mary thought about it. She was a little happy that the two didn't seem to talk much on the details about this. Mary also wondered just how many other people were in on their games. She hadn't found out till almost a year ago. "Well, they sort of pulled a prank on me I guess," Mary said, not really diving into the details.

"Ah. I first found out when the two of them wanted to go skinny dipping in my pool. They were so cute asking me, all shy and embarrassed," Sally said with a chuckle. Mary couldn't believe what she had heard. Jenny being embarrassed she could picture, but Julie almost never seemed that way!

Mary's Challenge, Day 2

By Jappio

Part 6

"So they just one day wanted to skinny dip in your pool?" Mary asked, wanting to know more.

"Oh, well it wasn't Jenny's first time," Sally was again giggling, Mary insisted she share more. "A few weeks before, Julie had stripped poor Jenny during a small get together here between some friends. At that time, I didn't know that was part of their games. We joke now, the reason they asked if they could skinny dip, was only because Julie was actually jealous, and didn't get to do some nude swimming. Now if it's just us, Julie never brings a suit."

Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing. She loved getting any chance she could to hear about those two being the naked ones.

"So like, you just let them and stuff? I mean, like do you ever..." Mary was trying to figure out what roll Sally played. Her curiosity was piqued a bit too much.

"I'm flattered, but I rarely join them. I'm what they call a voyeur. I just enjoy watching. Don't worry though, I've been around them often enough to know what you see in it," Sally said with a wink.

Mary's face heated up, suddenly remembering her very naked appearance, "It's... it's not like that! I mean, I don't, it's not like!" Mary was trying to hide that she was a willing participant in these games for her own thrill, even if that was technically the truth.

"Oh, so you mean you three haven't..." Sally slyly remarked.

Mary's face warmed up again, her eyes scanning around her, as if worried Jenny and Julie might come back and hear. "Whoa! No, not that! I wasn't getting at that at all! I mean, we three would never... I mean they... well wait, are they... well you know?" Mary's mind was racing with what Sally could have been implying.

"I'm only teasing. Don't worry about it. Just joking around," Sally said, getting up from the table. She walked to the fridge, and casually offered Mary a drink. Mary turned her down, still wondering if Sally was in anyway serious, and if she had purposely dodged the question about Julie and Jenny.

After another couple of moments, Jenny and Julie returned. Already back in their outfits from before, the two took seat at the table. Mary awkwardly kept standing, as if her being naked meant she probably shouldn't sit down.

Remembering all the stunts that Jenny and Julie had pulled so far made Mary want to say something too. She thought it would be appropriate for her to in some way yell at them. The two had been doing nothing but teasing and torturing her all day. The towel stunt especially was more than what she was used to.

At the same time though, Mary had a hard time feeling angry. She wanted to yell, but she didn't know how. She wasn't sure if it's because she just heard the story about them, if it was her current arousal masking the feelings she felt she should have, or if in general she really didn't mind any of it.

"So what we miss?" Julie asked.

Sally giggled a little, "Mary here was just telling me how you guys never lay off the naked stuff, like you're obsessed with it or something!" Mary looked towards Sally, as if to correct her, but she figured she'd let the comment slide.

"Well maybe we wouldn't strip her so often if she wasn't so cute!" Jenny explained.

"Hey!" Mary exclaimed, the three girls giggling.

"Guys, I know you probably have her naked plenty, but I bet she's seen more of you two than you two have seen of her!" Sally said. Jenny and Julie both actually thought about it.

"You want to know what, I don't think so. When the three of us are together, Mary here is center stage usually," Jenny admitted.

"No way! Get out. You mean two nude-addicts like you guys have been staying dressed that often!?" Sally asked, seeming genuinely surprised.

"Hey, we never said anything about when she isn't around," Julie teased.

Mary couldn't help but wonder about that question. She wondered just how often Jenny and Julie might do stuff on their own still. "That doesn't sound fair at all; you guys don't have to leave me out so much if you're the ones getting naked!" Mary commented.

Jenny and Julie both seemed surprised that Mary spoke up. They were expecting her to just try and remain less noticed.

"Well, next time we're stripping naked, we'll be sure to strip you too then. I didn't realize you wanted in more often!" Julie teased.

Mary pouted, "That's not what I meant!" The three girls again laughed, Mary joining in a little. Although still embarrassed on her attire, Mary was getting a little use to things again. She always had to admit, even if they were good at teasing her, Mary had a tough time not enjoying herself around Jenny and Julie, clothed or not.

"I think we have to get going Sally. We have a few more things to do," Jenny said, getting up from her chair.

"So soon? No encore from adorable little Mary?" Sally said, eyeing Mary up again. Mary's arms gripped tighter around her body.

Julie leaned from her chair towards Mary. "How about it? One last twirl, hands on head, for our friend Sally?"

Mary's face began to heat up again. Jenny and Julie may be fun, but they know how to also 180 a moment.

"Not like I have much choice," Mary muttered as she stared at the tiled floor below her. She glanced up for a moment, seeing that three sets of eyes were already on her.

Mary shuffled her feet around a little, making sure her legs were firmly placed together. She gave her own body one glance over; while she still had it covered. Mary tried to assure herself that she had already been seen, and it would only be a moment.

So with one last breath, Mary let her hands and arms move from their usual spots, and placed both hands on the top of her head. She could feel her breasts rise with her arms a little.

Mary was able to find the strength to start her spin thanks to making brief eye contact with Sally. Mary wasn't sure why Sally wasn't looking at her body all of a sudden, but it still made Mary blush furiously.

Mary twisted her body and dragged her feet on the floor. She knew better than to do a quick twirl, knowing Julie and Jenny would have demanded a slower repeat.

Once her spin was done, Mary's hands re-hid all her naughty places again. This time Mary was able to catch Sally's eyes wandering. She wasn't sure which was worse, the knowing stare before or the interested observations at the end.

Julie, Jenny, and Sally all shared a hug. Sally jokingly remarked, "Sorry Mary, I'd give you one too, but I figure you might want a little person space considering." The three laughed, Mary smirked a little even at that. She was appreciative too. Mary did think Sally was a pretty nice girl, if maybe a tad too teasing like Jenny and Julie.

Sally saw the girls to the door. Jenny and Julie gave Mary a moment, Jenny's hand on the doorknob. Mary was happy they were giving her a moment to psyche herself up for another naked appearance in public.

Once the door swung open, Mary saw that the sun was starting to set already. She kept her body hidden with her hands, even with two human shields ahead of her. Jenny and Julie began to walk back to the car, Mary forced to follow.

Sally silently waved from the door. All three girls turned and waved as they walked away. Mary did her best to stay covered, but the wave was short lived since she wanted to keep her eyes looking forward.

She saw the road was deserted, but it definitely appeared people would be home from work by this point.

Mary was thankful to get to the car without anyone appearing. She waited as patiently as possible for the doors to be open.

When the girls were finally moving again, Mary felt a little relieved for the whole ordeal to finally be over. She sighed a bit, and thought about what all happened.

That's when she remembered the grudge she had. "You guys are the worse, you know that!" Mary suddenly blurted out.

Julie chuckled. "The worst, what did we do now?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Everything! You snuck me into a stranger's house, and then you go and trick me and have me caught naked in her pool! Oh my god and that whole towel show thing you put on too!" Mary's face was re-burning red by just mentioning it. She almost regretted bringing all this up with them, she may have preferred no one recalled it.

"You worry too much. Sally loved it!" Jenny pointed out.

"I'm not worried about her! It was super embarrassing for me!"

Mary folded her arms grumpily, as if to make a point that she was upset. Julie turned in her seat to talk, but Julie couldn't even wipe the smile from her face. "You hardly look intimidating when you're all naked like that," Julie claimed.

Mary's face grew redder as she sat there. She was losing her resolve fast. Most of the anger had been artificial. "Still, you guys are totally using this dumb game to just trick me and make me do a lot of bad stuff!"

Julie just smiled and stared at the defiant Mary. Mary herself wasn't able to keep the look up for long. The way Julie was staring was just too much for her. Her arms tightened on her body again.

"You know, I can tell you're super aroused," Julie said.

"Shut up! What?! You cannot!" Mary said defensively. Her arms tightened more.

Julie exaggeratedly looked up and down over Mary's body. "All the classic signs of an aroused Mary. Cute red glow. Heavier breathing. Inability to sit still. Thighs that keep shifting," Julie listed off. "I don't need obvious signs like your nipples or lips to tell, which I'm sure are hard and wet respectively."

Mary turned her head to her side, unable to even look at Julie. Mary had no idea that Julie was able to read her like that. Mary wondered if all those things were so obvious, or if Julie was just luckily guessing.

Mary was incredibly aroused she had to admit. Ever since being woken up, the whole day had been working up her arousal in some way. Although the few lull points kept her tame, she still sort of wished for a chance to have the privacy she needed to attend to it all.

Mary for a moment wondered if she really needed privacy. She had enough of it in the backseat; it was only Jenny and Julie there with her. The two would tease her mercilessly, but at the same time they've always have seen so much of her. They even know that Mary does masturbate, and Mary has even seen them do it.

Mary though couldn't go through with it. Although the thought of it made her tingle, she also couldn't push her modesty away enough to just do that suddenly with them able to watch her. Mary shook her head, surprised she'd even consider it. She kept her legs crossed and her arms folded across her chest.

"Tell you what, I realize that perhaps we did push you a little with the last one, we'll make this next one a tad easier," Julie explained. Mary inquisitively looked back at her. "We're stopping for gas. We're going to have you fill the car, but we're going to make it a little easier on you. We'll let you hide and stuff."

Mary was still dumbfounded, "Pump gas!? I'm naked! I can't, I can't just get out of the car like this at a gas station.