Mary's Challenge, Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers

"Now... time for the toughest part. Please place your hands on your thighs," Jenny asked.

Mary did so, noticing her hands still shaking. She felt if she were alone, she could relieve all her tension in probably a few moments.

"Now, just slowly, and very slowly, open your legs. Just enough that we can truly get a peek at those slick lips of yours," Julie said.

Jenny gave Julie a punch in the arm, "that was my line; don't tease the poor thing so much. She's clearly worked up enough."

Even with the teasing, and the very embarrassing request, Mary surprisingly focused on something else. Jenny and Julie both had sounded a little out of breath as well. Although still sounding controlling, they seemed to be a bit out of it. Both seemed to have developed a red shade in their cheeks, although not as a deep a hue as Mary's.

Mary's hands were shaking as she started to shift her thighs open. She could see down between them herself, and get a good idea what the two girls were seeing.

Within moments, her feet were dangling off the side of the bed about shoulder width part. Mary could feel every moment as her thighs unstuck from each other. She could feel the way that the moisture on her lips almost felt cold when exposed to the air. Every extra inch her legs opened, she knew was showing herself more to both Jenny and Julie.

Mary's Challenge, Day 2

By Jappio

Part 10

Jenny and Julie were back to total observer mode. They gazed between the opened thighs, right at the puffy lips presented before them.

"So wet..." Julie muttered. Again Jenny punched her arm. Mary wiggled in her spot, almost slamming her legs shut. "Sorry, she just really is," Julie again said without thinking.

"Ignore her Mary. Please... just lean back and rest on your hands..." Jenny asked.

Mary was a bit tricked by Jenny's nice girl act. Leaning back seemed to be a more relaxing pose, but there was more to it. With her hands now away from her opened legs, Mary felt more vulnerable. Her chance for both hand cover and hand comfort were gone. Not only that, but she could no longer see what she was showing, only feel and guess it.

Mary could swear she could feel herself leaking. She worried she'd be dripping on the bed. She could see that both girls were leaning in a bit closer. She felt hands grasp at her knees. Mary wondered if she were to lose her nerve if they'd even let her close her legs now.

Jenny and Julie's eyes darted up and down along Mary's private area. Jenny suddenly looked up first, to look at Mary. Mary could sense that she wanted to ask something, the eyes were almost pleading. "Please Mary, open a bit more. You can do it," Jenny said.

Mary didn't need to ask for how wide she was to do it. As she slightly pushed her legs farther open, the hands on her knees guided them.

Mary didn't look down at them after a few moments. She had to look up and away from them. Her hands felt weak, as if she was about to fall onto her back. She knew she was probably showing everything by this point. She even could feel a few stray hairs tickle her thighs; both girls were probably leaning in closer.

Every moment grew Mary's intense desire to be touched. Her body was crying out for anything. Her thoughts were lost between modesty and relief. No longer did it even matter to her anymore. She could just tell this prolonged moment, of such a sensitive area having so much mental focus, but no physical touch, was almost too much for her.

"You're so beautiful Mary," Jenny commented. Mary for the first time noticed the breath of the two on her hyper sensitive nerves. She wasn't sure if they'd been holding their breath up until now, or if they just moved in closer.

"Such an amazing sight. So naked and exposed," Julie said. One of Mary's hands shifted a bit, she almost fell back. "All puffy and pink. I bet you feel like your skin is crawling. Little tiny tickles over every inch," Julie went on to describe.

"Guys..." Mary muttered. She was so short of breath she couldn't even say anymore.

"Just a little more... just keep going. Follow along..." Jenny said, grabbing hold of one of Mary's feet. Mary didn't resist for a moment as it was brought up from the side of the bed. Julie began to mimic, and in no time both of them were bringing her feet up on top of the bed.

With her feet now wide apart, placed on the top of the bed, Mary's legs were spread wide open. Mary felt herself almost become completely light headed. Her hands slipped and she fell onto her back.

Her body felt too alive, almost as if she was going to pass out. Breathing felt difficult. She brought both hands to her chest, placing them over her heart. It wasn't slowing down at all.

"Please hurry guys... I can't..." Mary said. She was realizing what she was starting to ask for. She was admitting she wasn't going to be able to stop from orgasming. No longer was her desire to hide herself. Arousal was winning over fully. Her body was only seeking that. If she had more of a mind for it, she'd have been more embarrassed about what she technically did.

"You can do it Mary. Just hold on," Jenny said again. Mary felt the warm breath of her friends again. For a few brief moments, Mary was even open to the idea that they touch her. She wanted it, and would have been OK with it. Never before had she thought anything like that, and never before has anyone ever brought her off. Yet she was ready to lose her virginity in that moment.

Julie was next, "we can see your clit Mary. We can see it sticking out and wanting to be touched. You've never been this aroused, have you? It must almost hurt!"

Mary almost wanted to kick her friend. She couldn't believe that suddenly again embarrassment was seeping into her mind. Just a moment ago she had wanted her friends to bring her off. Now she wanted to be covered. Mary's conflicting feelings had her dizzy.

"Mary... spread your lips..." Mary heard. She couldn't even think of who it was. The question was almost shocking. One of Mary's hands was guided down her body. The hand was placed between her legs, and Mary's body jerked as her fingers graced across her wet folds for a second.

The guiding hand was precise and carefully. It never once touched anything more than Mary's hand itself. Whoever was guiding it was making sure they didn't cross any lines.

"With your fingers... open them, let us see..." Mary heard a voice again.

Although Mary could tell her lips were a little open on their own, her fingers still pushed and prodded until they pushed her folds further open. The first attempt though, her fingers slipped, already too slick to hold anything in place. She moaned as her fingers reattempted the embarrassing act.

Mary's ears were buzzing. She couldn't hear much anymore. She heard her heart pounding. She heard the awkward way her breaths came out. She thought she could hear her friends heavily breathing, but that might have been her brain filling in the blanks, and assuming it due to the air flow she felt between her legs.

Mary for that moment was completely and utterly exposed. She could swear she heard, in unison, "let us see you cum."

Her fingers slipped and rubbed and prodded. They did exactly as her body wished they would do. It seemed as if just the first few moments drove her into the first wave of her orgasms.

It came over Mary so fast that her mind was spinning. Pleasure shot all through her body at once. It had felt like she achieved something she'd been on the edge of for hours.

Yet the adrenaline energy was enough to keep her fingers moving. It completely overtook her, and there in front of her friends, Mary couldn't stop as she pleasured herself into a second orgasm.

During the second, Mary wasn't even aware of what was happening. All she knew is her body was quaking in pleasure.

Thing went dark for Mary. Her eyes were shut, and her body began to finally cool down.

The next moment Mary remembered was her body feeling stiff. She felt as if she'd just run a mile. Her breath was still heavy.

Her legs were dangling over the bed again. She was still completely flat on her back.

She felt a pat on her lap. She looked down past her still naked body, Jenny and Julie were still there. They were smiling.

"That was wonderful," Jenny said.

Julie almost seemed speechless. Mary was trying to connect the dots of what happened.

A flood of embarrassment was returning, but it only burned her cheeks some. "I did good?" was the first thing Mary said. She wasn't even sure where it came from.

"The best, now you get some rest," Jenny said as she got up and gave Mary a pat on the shoulder. Mary rested her head back. She closed her eyes and drifted away again, too tired to do much else.

A few minutes later, Mary was stirring. Although her body would have been fine with going to sleep, something was still buzzing in her mind. Everything that had happened had been a lot for Mary, far more than anything she ever thought she was ready for.

Mary forced herself to sit up. She looked around, and saw she was alone in Jenny's room.

She looked down at her body. For some reason, she felt... more decent all of a sudden. The contrast from moments ago made her feel not so exposed.

Mary was still embarrassed though. Some details were fuzzy, but Mary knew what had just happened. She knew what she had done.

Mary got to her feet, although a little unbalanced. She walked to the door. She wasn't sure if she was ready to talk about what happened, but she also didn't want to hide for much longer.

Mary walked out through the hall. She was starting to feel naked again already, considering she was going to reshow herself. She had to stop and consider it for a moment. She had just been really exposed. She pictured what she had on show, and how Jenny and Julie would probably still remember it very clearly.

Mary got to the end of the hall and couldn't find Jenny and Julie. They didn't appear to be in the kitchen or living room. Then she heard something behind her.

Julie was slipping out of Jenny's parent's room. Mary immediately noticed that Julie looked different. She was in just her sleeping shirt, and her hair was messy and her face a bit flushed.

"Oh, up already Mary?" She asked. Mary covered her body.

"Yes... I just..." she started to say. Mary wasn't sure what she wanted to say.

"Well you go wait in the kitchen. Jenny and I were just finishing... changing. We can talk then, but don't worry, you were fine," Julie said, slipping back into the bedroom with a bit of a giggle.

Mary made her way to the kitchen. She took a seat and waited. In no time both girls were with her, changed into their night clothes.

"So Mary, how are you feeling?" Jenny asked.

Mary thought about it. "I don't know," Mary said. She thought about it. What just happened was very intimate and intense beyond just embarrassing.

"Well, what are you worried about?" Julie asked.

Mary thought about it. "What does this make me... us... everything?"

Julie giggled, "a super cute and adorable nudie for us to look at!"

"I'm serious!" Mary mumbled.

"So am I," Julie said with a wink.

"I think she means nothing is different, although hard to tell with all her cheesy flirting. Yet I suggest you sleep on it. Now I'm going to order our pizza. We don't' need to go to bed on empty stomachs. Mary you can hide in here so they don't spy you from the doorway," Jenny said, getting up and finding the phone.

Mary yelped a little at the sudden suggestion someone might see her. She was relieved that Jenny was honoring the promise to end the challenges and exposure. That reminded her though, "guys, what about the forfeit I have to do? How'd I do on points and stuff?"

"Well, we'll get to that in the morning. I mean, we won't want you dressed for long," Julie teased.

Mary knew that it was also a matter of keeping her guessing. However she had enough to think about, so she let it go.

The night went on more or less like it normally would. The two girls held back on teasing though, and Mary wasn't too chatty. Jenny and Julie definitely were trying to keep things as they normally would be, just three friends enjoying a sleep over.

Shortly after their dinner, Mary had to admit she was tired. Jenny and Julie offered to retreat and get to bed early too.

Mary lay on the couch, beneath her covers. The day had been more than she ever expected. She thought about all the moments and very specifically at her exposure to her friends. She could tell her sex life was changing, something she never really had before. She was sure she wasn't romantically interested in her friends, but at the same time there was something new in their friendship now, something far more intimate than what she was used to.

The feelings began to well up again, thinking about what had transpired though. Her mind was nearly empty besides her memories at that point. She wanted to think more critically about what happened, but instead her fingers began to wander.

Before eventually drifting off to sleep, Mary made sure she didn't have her friends spying on her. There on the couch, she let her hands explore over her still naked body, feeling it, feeling what she had on show.

It wasn't long after her last orgasm of the day that Mary peacefully drifted to sleep.

To Be Continued

Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers