Mary's Challenge, Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tad fed up with the whole situation, Mary stood up. She sort of did it with the intent of finding some privacy, but she didn't know where to go. She quickly thought up an excuse, "Um, Jenny... where's the bathroom?"

Jenny smiled and pointed. "Up the stairs, first door on your right," and once Jenny was done talking, Mary quickly took her leave.

Mary's Challenge, Day 2

By Jappio

Part 4

Every step on the stairs, Mary knew her body bounced about for Jenny to see. She tried her best to not look fazed by the accidental show.

Julie was walking back down the hall at that very moment Mary made it to the top. Julie gave an appreciative and curious stare. Mary flinched, and wanted to cover, but kept her arms at her sides. She muttered out the word, "bathroom," as she quickly turned to the door at her side. Julie seemed to continue walking by as Mary closed the door.

Mary placed her hands on the sink counter, and stared down at the floor. She took a deep breath as she collected her thoughts.

She could see her nipples, still quite stiff. Mary looked up at the mirror, and at her naked self. Even in the bathroom it was weird to see herself naked like this.

With her privacy, Mary's hands cupped her breasts, fingers rolling her nipples around. She cooed softly. She instantly felt the warmth between her legs grow again.

"Oh Mary, what has gotten into you lately," Mary moaned to herself as she continued to play with her sensitive boobs. Her motions were soft and slow, but they really were taking her breath away.

"You don't even know who lives here, and you're playing with yourself," Mary said as she stumbled back against the wall, leaning against it. She glanced in the mirror again, seeing much more of her naked body now. Her legs were even parted. Mary moved one of her hands from her breasts, and started to move it down the front of her body. She closed her eyes before she could actually watch herself masturbate in the mirror.

Mary's whole body tingled as her fingers made contact with her tender lips. A few rubs and Mary was about ready to take a seat on the floor.

However Mary tried to stop herself. She told herself if she wasn't careful, Jenny and Julie would somehow tell what she was up to. Not to mention, as much as the arousal tended to be another source of embarrassment for her, it also helped keep her mind off worrying sometimes.

Mary forced herself to stop touching her body. Looking in the mirror again, Mary was a bit hesitant to stop so she could go back downstairs. It seemed like her heaving chest; even harder nipples, rosy cheeks, and general body language were just screaming she wanted release. She wasn't sure if it was because she was denying her body what it wanted, or if because she had become more aroused.

Mary used a bit of toilet paper to clean between her legs a little, to get rid of excess moisture. She then flushed the toilet to fool her friends, and then she washed her hands. She tried to tell her body to settle down, but at the same time she considered continuing where she left off too. However after flushing, it would be really odd if she took much longer.

Mary opened the door and stepped back into the hall. That same unfamiliar feeling she had creeped right back to her. Stepping closer to the stairs, she could see Jenny and Julie sitting in the living room.

She knew all eyes were on her as she stepped down the stairs. This time, she was unable to fight her embarrassment and she crossed her arms over her bouncing breasts. It didn't help that she felt as if her nipples were now ten times more noticeable.

Before Mary could take another step towards the couches so she could join her friends, Julie jumped out of her seat, "Mary, I've been waiting, come look!"

Julie ran up to Mary, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her into the kitchen. Mary didn't even ask what was happening as she was tugged along towards the back patio door.

Julie pulled the curtain open, and bright light shone in onto Mary. Mary cowered away from it at first. Outside Mary could see the backyard, a tall fence, and a pool.

"How about a dip Mary?" Julie asked, opening the door. Things were moving fast, Mary wasn't sure what was going on.

"Oh I don't know..." Mary said, concerned both for the fact that this wasn't their house, and that she'd be naked outside for the neighbors to spy. With the home owner gone on vacation, someone using the pool naked would definitely seem suspicious.

"Well, then that's another point taken away!" Julie teased as she stepped outside. Jenny calmly had walked in too. "You'll lose another if you keep hesitating to join us too," Jenny threatened as she started to undo buttons on her sundress, stepping outside with Julie. Mary gulped and timidly stepped out onto the patio, her hands shielding her chest and between her legs again.

Mary saw Jenny take her sundress off, reveal the same blue bikini from before. Julie was peeling her own top off, Mary was shocked to see Julie was wearing a top, and it was even more modest than Jenny's.

Mary stepped near the pool side. She looked around, and could see that the backyard was mostly private, but the second story windows of the neighbors would be able to see in. Mary impatiently waited for her friends.

Mary was again shocked to see that when Julie pulled down her shorts, she revealed a modest lower half for her suit too. She was honestly not much more exposed than she was moments ago. Mary knew Julie would be the type who would prefer to swim naked. Mary wondered if it was picked purely just to make Mary feel more naked.

Jenny and Julie, now in only their suits, took off running for the pool and jumped in. Mary knew that she'd be more hidden in the pool then standing at the side, so she eased herself in.

The water was cool and felt nice on the warm day. Mary hesitantly just stood at the edge of the pool, most of her body under water. She could see down into the clear water pretty well, it seemed obvious she was naked up close, but hopefully anyone spying out windows wouldn't be able to see that well.

Jenny and Julie were already swimming about merrily. Mary sighed; figuring if she was moving at least a bit her nudity would be less obvious.

The girls began to splash about and enjoying themselves. Mary took some time, but she was starting to at least try to have some fun, even if it was hard to ignore her naked body in the water. She could feel the water slide all over her naked form, defining the shape and locations more than the air normally did.

Eventually, Julie got out of the pool and got a beach ball and tossed it in. The girls began to bounce it around between each other. Mary realized that with all her jumps and bumps against the ball, her breasts would bobble and splash up over the surface. The brief moments of touching the air and then splashing down into the water again made her quite self conscious, but also kept her nipples hard and sensitive. Although Jenny and Julie were mostly behaving, they did give a few teases, including, "make sure you don't pop the ball with those things!"

The three began to talk about how nice the pool was. Julie even suggested, "if we had one more person we could play chicken!" Mary blushed thinking about that. She thought about being on top of someone's shoulders, suspended high above the water, her butt and boobs exposed to the world. She pictured it being at a pool party, many other people around seeing her like that.

Julie got out again and found herself an inflatable raft. She tossed it into the pool and began to relax on it. Jenny didn't let it last long, and knocked the girl out of it. As the girls were all laughing and such, Julie said it was Mary's turn on it.

It was obvious what the purpose of this was for. It meant her naked body out of the water, laying out for them all to see. Yet Mary was in good enough spirits to not argue much. Things had been going well, and she wasn't about to ruin it by losing more points.

Mary managed to climb on the raft, lying on her stomach, which quickly got her a round of heckling and she turned over to lie on her back. She held her hands over her breasts and between her legs at first.

The two girls would occasionally push Mary around on the raft, having her drift all around as they would swim. Mary nervously looked around her, watching the windows of the nearby houses.

Mary was nearly tipped off the raft when Julie began to shake it. Mary had to grip to the sides to keep from falling off. Julie stopped, but Mary blushed realizing what she did, she had uncovered herself. She also could have just let herself fall into the pool so she wasn't so exposed anymore either.

"Now, how about you stay like that?" Jenny challenged with a wink. Mary sighed as she did her best to keep her hands folded on her stomach, and not near her more delicate spots.

Mary was still wet from the pool, and she could feel the water drip down her body. It contrasted a lot with the warm sun shining on her. She could see her breasts glistening with beads of wetness dripping down them from even as far up as her nipples. The nipples themselves of course poked out high into the air. To keep balance Mary had to keep her legs slightly parted, and she worried at the right angles the two girls would be able to see some of her pink slit.

Still, with no one else seeing her, Mary was still feeling pretty Ok. The girls' teasing had slowed a bit, and things were going nicely. She was expecting the whole weekend to be filled with nothing but high energy thrills. However now things were peaceful and, she enjoyed.

As she was enjoying her time finally, naked on the raft in the pool, there was a sudden foreign sound to her. It was the patio door sliding open!

Mary turned her head to see a girl standing on the patio with a smile on her face, staring with interest at the three girls in the pool. Her eyes specifically locked on the totally naked one of course, Mary.

Mary yelped loudly as she covered her body like before. Her sudden movements caused her to tip over the raft, and her fall into the pool. Mary quickly righted herself up in the water, but she did her best to swim and keep an arm against her chest. Her eyes were wide as stared back at their captor.

"I'm sooo sorry! Oh my god, this is so embarrassing, oh my god we can explain!" Mary said with panic. She looked to her two friends, only to see the two of them also smiling. They didn't seem concerned at all.

"No need to, everything is perfectly clear," The girl said. She kicked off her sandals, and walked to the poolside. Mary began to swim backwards towards the far wall to stay away, her arm still clung to her bare breasts she was sure were obvious through the water's surface.

The girl sat down and dipped her bare legs into the pool. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She happily kicked her feet in the water. "So, any trouble while I was gone?" the girl asked, eyeing up Jenny and Julie, who could hardly keep their laughter back.

Mary finally realized this girl was the one who lived at the house. Either she was home early, or more evidently from their giggling, Jenny and Julie knew this would happen.

"Julie! Jenny!" Mary hissed as she gave them evil looks. She didn't even need them to explain that this was all a trap. Mary remembered that they said that this girl was used to their games, and that's why she didn't seem freaked out to find a naked girl in her pool.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Sal's a close friend," Julie explained. Mary still gave her an evil look. "Really, she's seen it all before, no need to get worried."

Sal, or as Mary assumed, Sally, spoke up, "Oh? I have to say I was actually pretty surprised. I don't think I've seen you wear a suit in this pool in like years." The three girls giggled, Mary apprehensively trying to asses everything. One moment she was relaxing naked in the pool, and now she felt very exposed and cornered.

"Oh shut your face," Julie argued back. "Sometimes maybe I just like to have a bit of a different fashion sense. Besides, I didn't want to be wearing the same suit as Mary!"

"Guys, I can't believe you..." Mary said, trying to sound hurt. However it wasn't true, she expected this type of stunt from them. She found it bizarre how it didn't faze her more.

Jenny swam towards Mary. "Oh, you say that, but I bet you're super excited," Jenny whispered, nudging Mary with her elbow knowingly. She then began to swim towards the ladder.

Mary's heart pounded. To be called out for something like that wasn't just embarrassing, but knowing it was sort of true really drove her nuts.

"Come on slow poke, everyone out of the pool, time to go!" Julie yelled as she too got to the ladder. Mary in a huff began to swim slowly towards it. Everyone was able to watch her slowly swim naked across the pool. She didn't want to get out of the pool and really expose herself, but she couldn't stay there either. She saw Sally watching her intently.

Mary stopped near the ladder, using the edge of the pool to hide her for a few last moments. "Come on guys, can't I at least get a towel or something to cover up with?"

"You can't cover up on a nude weekend Mary, you know that," Julie teased. Mary glared at her, not liking the fact that Sally would also now know that this nudity thing had been going on for awhile, and was still going to last.

Mary stared at the ladder, considering her options. She couldn't think of a reliable way to get out of the pool, and hide her body. Until she was out on dry land again, she would have to be uncovered in front of Sally.

"Sal, you don't think you could like... look away, do you?" Mary asked.

Sally smiled, "nope, it's my pool. I should have the right to ogle anyone climbing out of it!" The three girls laughed. Sally was looking to her right, ready to see Mary climb out. Jenny and Julie were both standing there too, and even if they have seen Mary naked before, they seemed ready to not miss a moment.

Mary took a deep breath, unwrapped her arm from her breasts, and stepped to the side so she could grab hold of the ladder's railings.

Step after step, Mary could feel her body slip out of the cool water. Water dripped down from her hair and face. The moment her hard nipples broke the surface of the water she almost gasped. Each step was tougher; she was no longer feeling the weightlessness she felt under water. She could feel her bodies full weight, causing her to be even more aware of it. It was also a struggle as she exposed herself more and more.

Mary's Challenge, Day 2

By Jappio

Part 5

Mary eventually pulled her entire torso from the water. The water made her body shine. She had to move some hair from her eyes, and she got a good look at all the eyes staring back at her. She had to avert her gaze to the ground, the red in her cheeks burning darker.

The familiar but always surprising feel of the air directly touching her lips as they were pulled from the pool was another sensation that Mary couldn't help but let out a silent gasp to. Mary wanted to cringe and hide, but she had a goal to get out of the pool now.

Finally her toes were pulled from the deep, and onto the metal ladder. Mary's breasts hung slightly as she bent over, climbing out of the pool finally. When her bare souls made contact with the ground, Mary swiftly placed her arms into their usual defensive positions. Although hidden now, everyone around her had seen her bare breasts and pussy, and Mary was completely embarrassed by that idea.

Mary self consciously turned her bare butt away from Sally. Sally was happily staring back up at her. Mary could swear she could feel every drop of water pass down her bare form. She could feel it bounce over every little goosebump. Mary felt water pool up between her arms and breasts. She even noted the contrast between the cool water between her hand and lips, but at the same time the warm radiance coming from her skin.

Mary's face burned too. Even with the naughtiest parts hidden, she was still standing completely naked in this girl's backyard. Mary nervously stood there, not even sure what to do next.

Mary's wet and naked form didn't go unnoticed. Jenny had actually been drying herself off when Mary was emerging from the pool. "Mary, we should probably dry you up a bit before we go," Julie said, as she got a towel too.

Jenny and Julie both whispered something to each other, and stood around Mary. Mary wasn't sure what was happening. "Now, you lose a point if you don't follow along. Just do as we say, and you'll be nice and dry in no time," Jenny said. She then took her towel, and spread it out over Mary's head, and began to dry Mary's hair.

Mary didn't have much time to react, suddenly her head was being jostled around. She did get a glimpse of Julie standing in front of her. "Hold still," Julie ordered as Mary felt her looping the towel around her.

With an end in each hand, Julie began to tug the towel back and forth. The middle of it rubbed side to on Mary's back, vigorously. Mary almost lost balance by the sudden movement, but she was able to stand herself stable again.

Mary noticed the effect all this movement was having. Beneath her arms, she could still feel her breasts wanting to jiggle around. Her backside, not being held down at all, did begin to shake a lot. Mary knew that Sally had to see it, but there was little she could do about it.

When Julie started to move the towel down Mary's back, Jenny began to dry Mary's neck and shoulders. Mary could finally again see well. Sally was indeed looking at the three girls, the one naked and helpless amongst the quickly moving towels.

Julie's towel eventually reached her bouncing bottom, and Mary was relieved when it was covered up, although the friction of the towel being moved across her bare butt was new. This wasn't herself toweling herself off, this was someone else, and she had no control over it.

Mary was soon realizing how little control over the situation she had. She had not been dried like this since when she was young. Mary did sort of like how she was being a bit pampered though, ignoring the total embarrassment of being naked while it all happened.

"Here, lift this arm, I need to get at it," Jenny requested. Mary felt a tug on the arm that was hiding her breasts.

Mary's eyes grew wide, and she turned her head to look at Jenny. "No way! I'm not doing that, then she'll see my..." Mary couldn't finish her sentence.

"Well you have to lift your arms one way or the other, cause I have to get your front now," Julie said, having finished up drying Mary's back.

Mary looked at both girls pleadingly. She looked to Sally, who was grinning from ear to ear.

Julie sighed. "Fine, fine. Here..." Julie held the towel out wide, like a big curtain in front of Mary. Mary looked down at it, and saw that with how close to her it was, it actually hid her some. "Move your arms quick and I'll get you wrapped up and ready to go," Julie offered.

Mary thought about it for a moment. If she refused, her punishment could be pretty bad for all she knew. Julie did seem willing to help, so Mary felt that maybe it wasn't a trap. So Mary slowly peeled her hands away from her body, and held them out.

In a moment, Mary felt the towel press to her nude body. From the top of her chest, to mid-thigh, Mary was actually covered in some way.

Julie slipped behind Mary, like before holding both ends of the towel. Mary now offered little resistance as Jenny took her left arm, and lifted it up and outstretched horizontally. The two began another round of drying.

Jenny's simple arm toweling was easily overshadowed by what Julie was up to. The quick and sudden tugs from side to side and the towel dragging across Mary's bare front side was something else. Mary could feel the soft towel slide over every inch of her with how tight it was pulled against her body.