Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,086 Followers

Ashley left her there, grabbed some toys, and went to go draw a bath from the massive tub that was in the corner bathroom. The tub was situated close to the two massive wall windows so that one could bathe while taking in the lights of downtown Dallas. She then went back into the room to haul Mandy into the tub. Once they were both immersed in the warm water, Ashley proceeded to lay Mandy back against her so that she could scrub Mandy down properly.

After about ten minutes, Mandy finally came to. She looked up at Ashley's smiling face as Ashley was in the process of taking a luffa to Mandy's chest. "Welcome back," Ashley said. Her hand drifted down to Mandy's mound to tickle it. "I hope that you're still ready for more."

"No..." Mandy breathed. "No more... please..."

"But I still have to have my fun, my dear," Ashley said. She reached over for the pink double ended dildo. "Boss' orders. Now, put this in your pussy and then turn around and fuck me."

"I'm sore," Mandy complained.

"I know." Ashley nodded. "Think of this as us training your body. After all, this weekend is going to be hell on us as it's not going to be just blowjobs that we'll be giving to the clients. We are going to be gang banged and the sooner your body is prepared for it the easier these parties are going to be for you."

Relenting, Mandy took the dildo and worked it up into her pussy, wincing the entire time. She finally got it all the way into her and she stood up in the tub and turned to face Ashley. Ashley guided her forward and then took hold of the other end of the dildo to put it up inside of her own pussy. Then she gathered Mandy into her arms and kissed her gently on the lips. "Now, fuck me, my dear," she whispered.

Mandy did as she was told. It was awkward at first but under Ashley's direction she got a good rhythm going. "OH yes..." Ashley moaned, leaning back. "My tits, suck and play with my tits." Mandy leaned in to Ashley's presented breasts and suckled on one while tentatively playing with the other. "Suck on them how you like yours to be sucked on!" Ashley said, exasperated. Then Mandy got the idea. "Oh yea! Just like that!"

When Ashley came, Mandy stopped until Ashley told her to keep going. "Don't stop," Ashley gasped breathlessly, "keep fucking me! Don't stop!" Mandy mentally shrugged but did as she was told, continually fucking Ashley through two more orgasms.

Ashley glanced at the time and realized that they probably had time for one more go. This time Ashley took over, bending Mandy over the side of the tub and using the double ended dildo to fuck her from behind. Ashley's hands snaked around her body to play with Mandy's tits as they went at it. By the time she drilled Mandy to her seventh orgasm, Ashley was coming again with her fifth one.

*

True to his word, Mister Black was back on Friday night for an evening with Ashley. "Gotta get my time in with you, girl, since I won't know who you are tomorrow night," he said as they got off of the elevator. Ashley gave him a questioning look and he smiled broadly. "Latex Character Party. Halloween theme, remember?" He looked her up and down. "Glad to see that you're wearing the outfit that I asked for."

Ashley had her hair done up in pigtails and was dressed like a slutty Catholic Schoolgirl with the blouse tied in a knot under her breasts. Mister Black was in what she called a 'chase-and-rape' or 'hide-and-go-fuck' mood in which he wanted to run down a girl and ravish them. It was all well and good for Ashley since that meant that she was going to have some very rough and passionate sex in the near very near future and Mister Black knew what her limits were. They were on the tenth floor of the Peregrine Towers that had themed sections to satisfy client tastes. Half of the floor was done up like a high school complete with classrooms, gym, locker room, etc. The other half was for those who wanted an office environment to playact in.

Mister Black checked his watch. "I'll give you... five minutes to hide. Keep it on the school side."

"Yes, Master," Ashley said in her deferential tone. "What does your slave get if she wins?" Part of the game was that she had to escape back to the elevators to 'elude' her pursuer. Clients then had the option to reward their girls if they so chose to. Nine times out of ten, they did the rewards as it made games like this more challenging and more interesting.

"Hm," Mister Black pondered the question for a while. "Tell you what, if you manage to get back here to the elevator, we'll fuck once and then I'll take you out on the town so that you can buy the most expensive piece of jewelry you want. But if I win, I'm dragging your fine ass upstairs where I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you all night. Deal?"

Ashley squealed with glee, gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and then tore down the hallway, disappearing into the maze of halls and rooms on the school side. She tucked herself in between a couple of stacks of books inside of the small library and waited. After five minutes, Mister Black called out, "Ready or not, here I come, bitch!"

She shivered in anticipation and managed to suppress a giggle of delight. Ashley debated whether or not she even wanted to win the game. No... I gotta try... she decided. Opportunities like this don't come often...

Out in the hallways, she heard Mister Black prowling around. He wasn't exactly subtle about it as he always wanted those he was hunting to know it. He was good at this game. Already, Ashley felt herself getting wet and her nipples getting hard in anticipation. Mister Black paused and then turned back towards the library, sniffing the air. "Hmmmm... I smell pussy..." he mused.

Damn... he's good... Ashley thought, wondering if he was literally smelling her arousal. Not wanting to wait around to find out, Ashley darted for the opposite door that led into another hallway. His heavy, rapid, footsteps confirmed that he'd heard her move. She took a hard right to head back for the elevators but Mister Black reversed his course and cut her off, forcing her to go deeper into the school to find another way back.

Mister Black closed the gap between them quickly, snagging her skirt in a diving catch when she tried to make a turn into the locker rooms. Ashley lost her footing and fell to the floor, smacking the tile hard. She squirmed out of her skirt and took off running. Mister Black got up and ran her down, catching her again mere yards away from the elevator.

"Good run, girl, you almost made it," Mister Black smiled at her when he pinned her against the nearest wall by her neck. He then kissed her roughly, crushing his lips against hers. With his free hand, he reached down and ripped the flimsy blouse clear off of her torso. Then he spun her in place, pinned her facing the wall, and tied her hands behind her back with the torn fabric. Then he reached around her to undo the front clasp of the pink bra she was wearing. His hands then found her freed breasts, kneading and squeezing them roughly while he had her up against the wall.

"Thought that you could get away from me, did you?" He asked huskily into her ear. Then he spanked her hard on her panty-clad ass. She jerked and squeaked on cue from the slap on her butt. Mister Black then manhandled her into the nearest classroom, bending her over the teacher's desk at the front. He grabbed her panties and ripped them off of her body. Then he wadded them up and stuffed them into her mouth before proceeding to spank her hard.

Ashley turned on the waterworks as she knew this got Mister Black off when he was doing a scene like this. She shook her head back and forth while forcing some fake tears. She also kicked her legs and writhed on the desk impotently as Mister Black continued to spank her. Then he moved behind her, hiked down his pants, took out his huge cock, and pressed it in between her closed legs and up into her pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH," Ashley groaned through her panty gag as his cock slid in deep inside of her. She kicked her legs to give the illusion that she was struggling to accommodate his massive manhood.

"Hmmm... you're nice and wet for me already," Mister Black said once he was fully entrenched within her pussy. He reached down and pressed on her jeweled butt plug to play with it a bit before grabbing her hips and driving into her hard. Ashley let out another loud groan as he penetrated her deep and bottomed out. He then grabbed her by her pigtails and wrenched her head back, fucking her hard and deep as he did.

"Ahugh... ungh... uhhh..." Ashley grunted as his cock plowed in and out of her in time with her butt plug. Then his hand came down to the front of her neck in a choking, domineering fashion. Ashley lost all control and came at once, her body shuddering back against his.

But Mister Black didn't let up. He continued fucking her as her orgasm raged though her body. If anything, he fucked her harder and faster as she came, grabbing her arms and pulling her back against him every time he thrust his hips forward. Their skin made loud, slapping noises as he kept her in that position and screwed her to a second orgasm at which time he finally let loose his torrent of cum into her. Ashley let out a deep, throaty groan as she felt his seed pump into her. Then she gurgled and her eyelashes fluttered as her world started to fade from him choking her just a bit as he got off.

He loosed his grip and released her, quickly grabbing her by the hair and making her crawl along behind him as he strode down the hall to the locker rooms. There he untied her hands long enough to retie them over her head so that she was dangling from a shower head. Then he stripped down the rest of the way and turned the shower on. He took great care in soaping up her body and washing her down. As he did, his cock stirred back to life. Once he was done, he lifted her legs up, eased his cock back into her, and fucked her up against the tiled wall.

"Uuuuunnnnnghhhh..." Ashley moaned from behind her panties as Mister Black wallpapered her. Her breasts continually slapped against his chest as he thrust into her, gyrating his whole body into it. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles for leverage. His pubis crushed her clit at just the right angle. Her nipples were now hard little nubs as they tore across his muscular chest. She looked right into his eyes with a helpless, deer-in-the-headlights look as he stared right back at her with a savage, predatory look. He let out a snarl as he came up inside of her pussy once again, sending her right over the edge with him.

***

CHAPTER 3: The Second Masquerade

When Ashley got into the preparation room Saturday night, she arched her eyebrow at the latex costume that she was to wear. Then she gave the preparers a questioning look. "The boss has you down for the main room tonight since you can take a gang bang," one explained. His name was Wes.

"Yeah, but Samus Aran? Fuck... he knows that I don't like being a blonde!" Ashley complained.

"Could be worse," the other preparer said, "you could be in the grand suite with Sierra and the others as they're all the girls from Sailor Moon." he gestured to the side where Sierra, Tiffany, Lori, Bella, and Stephy were all being suited up as the girls from the popular Anime series. "You know what kind of punishment whoever gets that room goes through."

"True..." Ashley sighed as she hopped up onto the table. "Alright, let's get this done." They rolled the skin-toned, flesh-like latex up her legs and over her hips, taking care to make sure that the crotch lined up right with her pussy. She squealed and writhed on the table as their fingers worked on her loins.

"Sorry," Wes mumbled apologetically even though he had a big grin on his face.

"Don't be," Ashley moaned, "I'm not." When they got up to her breasts after getting her arms in, she snagged them both, pulling their heads to her chest. "Go ahead, have a taste on me."

"You're a cruel woman," the other prepper, Scott, said, even though he took her up on her offer to tease her nipple to life with his mouth.

"I keep tell you all to come by during the week," Ashley gasped as their mouths worked on her tits. "I'll give you both a freebie."

"Would if I could find the time." Wes said. "Between these damn parties, regular work, and taking care of Cindy after she has to work for Falcon, I'm swamped."

"Not sure how Colleen would take it," Scott admitted as he pulled back. Then he reached inside the suit to get the nipple clamp embedded into the tip of the breasts to attach to Ashley's nipples.

Ashley closed her eyes and grunted as the clamps pinched her nipples before the suit was rolled up to her neck. "I see her every other weeknight at the club when we dance, I'll talk to her." She opened her eyes and waggled her eyebrows at him. "We can even make it a threesome."

Now Scott groaned in discomfort, his cock straining inside of the male chastity belt that Falcon demanded that they all wear while prepping the ladies. "Like I said; you're a cruel woman."

"Only if I have no intention of delivering," Ashley winked at him. She then allowed them to get her latex-clad body into the rip away clothes for the character; blue thigh-high boots, blue elbow gloves, and a blue leotard to go over the nude latex skin covering her body. Then they did her hair up in a tight top bun so that they could get the hood on her.

The hood itself was painted like the famous character from Metroid was in fear. With the plug gag out, it looked as if Samus had a frightened O-Face expression. With the gag in, it just looked like she was scared behind the gag. The only holes in the hood were for her nose to breathe, her mouth so that it could be fucked, and the top of the hood for her bun to go through only to be covered by the mass of blonde hair. She lost all sight once her head was in and the back of the suit was zipped up from the cleft of her ass all the way up to the back of her head.

Now ready, one of the preppers put a collar and leash on her, helped her off of the table, and led her to the elevator.

*

Mister Falcon went through his spiel for the guests. Ashley's leash had been attached to a bed where she was now laying at, waiting. Falcon released the guests and she heard the normal, hurried walks of everyone looking for their favorite character to fuck. Someone was on her within minutes, hands pawing at the leotard to rip it from her crotch and her chest. Hands then pawed at her synthaskin latex clad breasts, squeezing them while pinching her clamped nipples inside. She moaned as her breasts were viciously attacked.

She heard Mister Falcon talking to someone as they walked by but was unable to get much of the conversation though her character hood and with the sounds of rutting and fucking now picking up around her. Ashley had no clue who was nearby or even who was in the process of molesting her. That feeling made her extremely wet. This guy definitely isn't one of my regulars... she thought.

The man on top of her shifted so that he was dry humping her now while holding her wrists down. The plug in her mouth was ripped out and she felt his tongue dive down to mingle with hers. She moaned again and played with his tongue back as he kissed her. He then started prattling on about some fanboy fantasy of his that she tuned out. Unless he was giving her a direct command to do something, she wasn't going to pay it much mind.

Finally, he lifted up off of her long enough to take some clothes off and unzip his pants. She heard him moving and felt the bed shifting while he disrobed. Then she felt the head of his cock start to nuzzle into her pussy, pushing in past the faux pussy of the latex suit. Ashley shuddered and let out a deep groan as he slowly penetrated her. Once he was fully inside of her, he hissed at her "Cry for me, bitch." Then she felt a slap rock her head hard to her right. Picking up on the cue, Ashley made her breathing catch and turned on some fake tears and crying for him.

"Ooooh yeah..." he cajoled with glee as he began to fuck her in earnest. His hands were back down on her wrists to pin her down while he had his way with her. Then he let out a long sigh as his cock let loose a torrent of cum inside of her. She let out a deep, guttural moan as she felt it throb and twitch inside of her pussy. Ashley clamped down on his cock until he was done. Her head rocked back to the left as he slapped her one last time before getting up.

Another man was on her in a minute. She heard a squelching sound of lube and then the soft fap, fap, fap as a man's cock was lubed up. Then she was rolled onto her stomach, her legs kicked wide, and then the cock driving down into her ass. The man's bulky body and pudgy stomach pressed her down into the bed. More of the leotard was ripped off of her, followed by the elbow gloves. She was now being fucked up the ass with nothing more than the blue thigh high boots on her latex body. A forearm then pressed her further into the bed as it rested across her shoulder blades.

The cock pistoned in and out of her tight ass and her body bounced on the bed in time with the thrusts. Her nipples wound up being teased and tormented by the clamps as her body was repeatedly pressed into the mattress. "Ungh... ungh... ungh..." Ashley was soon grunting through the open spider gag as the first client to have her left the plug gag out. Someone else came by and the two men were talking. Then Ashley was lifted up onto all fours. The other man's cock then filled her mouth and she started sucking on it as the two unknown men got into a rhythm fucking her from both ends of her body.

Oh God, yes... Ashley thought as the cocks raged in and out of her body. Her breasts bounced and bobbed underneath of her as she was kept on all fours, helpless between the two men. Someone was reaching down to squeeze her synthaskin-clad breasts, upsetting her clamped nipples in the process. Yesssss... her mind thought, use me like the fuckdoll that I am...

Despite coming in late, the man fucking her mouth came first. Ashley was caught off guard from the suddenness of his orgasm, but drank his seed down regardless. She was reduced to making 'gluk... gluk... gluk...' swallowing noises as she was being fucked. The man in her mouth grabbed her head and shoved his cock all the way down her throat as he shot out load after load of his cum. Her empty pussy quivered and her ass clamped down on the cock inside of it. She was close. She just needed a cock up inside of her pussy to get off.

It wasn't going to be soon as the man up her ass then came. His cum flooded her bowels. Ashley whined as she was so close to the edge and unable to go over. The man inside of her mouth withdrew and immediately put the plug back into her mouth gag. The man up her ass likewise retreated, pushing her down onto the bed before he left.

Ashley lay there moaning with cum threatening to ooze out of her ass. She subconsciously clamped her butt to keep it from dribbling out of her. This was just the start of the evening and she liked herself to be as clean and presentable as possible, so that meant keeping the cum inside of her.

Just as she'd contemplated running her hands down her body to get the job done, someone came by and rolled her over to her back. Her legs were lifted high up into the air and a fat cock slid down into her pussy. She felt her ankles being rested onto his shoulders and then she felt his arms pinning her legs to his chest as he started to thrust in and out of her. Ashley couldn't see up into the face of her newest lover but she could imagine his leering face as he fucked her Samus Aran persona. She pictured him taking great pleasure in tormenting the video game heroine. Ashley subtly slid her hands up the bed, crossing her wrists and gripping the headboard, making it look like she was handcuffed in addition to having the restraining collar and leash that kept her on the bed like the slave she was.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,086 Followers
123456...8