Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The imagery obviously worked for him as much as it did for her as he let out a lustful groan while increasing his tempo. His cock rammed in and out of her like a piston on full throttle. His hips repeatedly slammed down into hers, making her grunt each time as their bodies bounced on the mattress. Finally he drove down into her as far as he could as his cock blew it's contents deep inside of her pussy. Then came the familiar warmth of hot cum flooding inside of her loins. He let out a deep groan and she joined him as she felt the tingle of a small orgasm shudder through her body.

He pulled out of her and let her legs go. They dropped back to the mattress unceremoniously as he moved away. She laid there, basking as her body hummed and the giddy feeling she got while being totally encased in latex, blinded, and deafened. Soon her thighs were rubbing together in anticipation as she waited for someone else to come and take her.

There was a hand on her head, yanking it to the right, as the plug in her mouth was removed. A flaccid cock was shoved in and Ashley immediately sucked it back to life. Once it was hard, it was pulled out. She felt the bed shift as the man mounted her and shoved his newfound hardness up into her very wet pussy. She gasped and moaned as cock filled her up again. Unfortunately, this one didn't last long as he came after a couple of thrusts. He was still hard as he pulled out and Ashley suspected that Viagra was involved.


Time started to become a fuzzy thing for Ashley, as what usually happened when she was involved with orgies and especially when she was blinded. She lost count of how many men had taken her over the course of the night. One cock was as good as another as man after man after man fucked her in whatever hole they could find. Ashley was sure that the party was coming to an end when she wound up on all fours with a cock in each of her holes until she finally heard Mister Falcon call for the night to be over. She'd also lost count as to how many times she'd gotten off. By the time she was hauled downstairs and taken out of the latex suit, her body was hypersensitive and she could hardly think straight.

When Wes and Scott got her under the shower to clean her off, she came almost instantly just from their hands rubbing all over her body with the luffas. She did collect enough of her wits to give them both a loving kiss in thanks for cleaning her up and getting her off one last time for the evening. "I'm serious..." she told them both. "Come see me if you have the chance."

***

CHAPTER 4: More Clients

Much to Ashley's surprise, Scott and Colleen came by the club on Monday night. They caught her eye as she was coming off stage from a performance. "Can we talk?" Scott asked. She nodded and told them to wait for her in one of the private VIP rooms. Normally they wouldn't be able to afford a VIP room at the club with just their blue collar salaries but there was no way Ashley was going to charge them anything.

Ashley got changed into one of the skimpy Slut Catholic Schoolgirl outfits and joined them in the room where she started giving Scott a lap dance at once. "Uh... you don't have to..." Scott protested while Colleen just looked surprised at her brazenness.

"Yes I do and you two know it," Ashley clucked disdainfully. "If I'm not dancing up here then you know very well what Mister Falcon will do to the three of us. Relax, I'm not going to make it too obvious and I'm not going to charge you." she settled onto his lap, draped her arms over his shoulders, and did a little seductive grinding to the music blaring throughout the club. "So, what can I do for you two?"

"Where do you get the energy to do all this?" Colleen wondered. Ashley eyed the curvy auburn haired woman. Her breasts were just slightly smaller than Ashley's but were fuller, rounder, and perkier. Ashley had just a bit of sag going in her Double Ds whereas Colleen's Ds were defying gravity, it seemed. "We have our day jobs, errands, kids, and our night 'job' with Mister Falcon on the weekends and I'm lucky to be able to sleep with Scott once a month!"

Ashley shrugged. "I'm single and I'm a slut," she admitted. "So what do you two want?"

"I can't meet his needs!" Colleen wailed, tears brimming in her eyes. "I just... can't. I'm too tired all the time to be able to do anything more than just lay there and take it! We had a fight the other night after we got home from the party. He was hot and bothered and I was just too out of it after... after..."

Feeling for her, Ashley got up off of Scott and sat down next to Colleen, draping her arm around her shoulders and pulling her into a hug. "Who were you on Saturday night?"

"Princess Peach and he had me out in the main area," Colleen sniffled. "I... I don't even know how many men had me that night."

"That's okay, neither do I," Ashley told her with a wan smile as she pulled Colleen into a hug.

"She's getting all the action and I'm the one being frustrated here," Scott groaned in dismay.

"I know! And I'm sorry, babe!" Colleen cried out again. She sniffled, wiped her mouth and nose on her sleeve, and looked at Ashley. "God, I hate asking this, but can you do something for him? Please? During our argument he brought up that he had a standing invite with you. I love him. I don't want to lose him. But I don't know what else to do! I'm so tired all the time!"

"Shhhh, it's okay," Ashley reassured her. "I understand, really, I do. Now, do you want to stay and watch or should we just do this in private?"

Colleen was already shaking her head vehemently. "No, I don't want him watching me when I have to service Mister Falcon's clients. So... no... I don't want to watch him with you... I just want to get home to let the babysitter go home and rest."

"Then you do that, sweetie, and I'll take care of Scott." Ashley kissed her on the forehead. They stood, hugged each other tightly, then she went over to Scott and hugged him even tighter before giving him a long, loving kiss before exchanging 'I love yous' to each other. Once she was gone, Ashley took him by the hand and led him to a service elevator to go up to her apartment.

"This is weird..." Scott muttered as they walked into her bedroom. "I feel like I'm having an affair even though Colleen gave me permission." He sat down on the side of her bed and put his head into his hands. "I love my wife. I want to sleep with my wife. But dammit... I have needs too!"

"I know..." Ashley said sympathetically. "And that's why I made the offer. I'm not after you. I'm not going to try and steal you away from Colleen. I'm just here to let you vent your sexual frustration out on me." She sat down next to him and started rubbing his shoulders. "What Mister Falcon puts you guys through each week isn't right or fair. But maybe I can make it up to you?"

"That feels good," Scott murmured as she worked the tension from his neck and shoulders. Then he found that he was shirtless as Ashley had expertly removed it in the middle of rubbing him down for a change. He looked at her in surprise and found that the schoolgirl blouse had already been taken off and she was just as topless as he was. She gave him a sweet smile and leaned in to kiss him while reaching down to feel him up through the crotch of his jeans.

He moaned, his cock rising to the occasion. It was quite easy for him to get hard as he could count on one hand the number of times he'd actually had sex with Colleen and/or gotten off in the past month. His hands came up to cup Ashley's breasts and she moaned suggestively to encourage him. Then he was teasing her nipples by swirling his thumbs around them while he squeezed her twin mounds. "Yes," she breathed, "do to me what you want to. ANYthing that you want to do."

Months of pent-up sexual frustration came to the surface at once. He stood, took Ashley by the shoulder, and pushed her face-down onto the bed. "Ohhhh, yes, master, be rough with me," she half-whined, half-moaned, wiggling her ass in invitation. "Spank me, punish me, fuck me," she said as she listed to him take off his shoes and pants. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to a kneeling position with her ass in the air. Then he yanked her cotton white panties down, exposing her shaved snatch and jeweled butt plug.

Scott found her wet already so he plunged his hard cock into her. She gasped and groaned as she was suddenly speared. Once he was fully inside of her, he grabbed her hips and started pounding her hard and fast. "Oh yes," Ashley whimpered like a porn star, "do me. Fuck my little pussy. Make me feel it. Pound me so my plug also fucks me!" Scott was already doing just that and her whimper, mews, and talking just goaded him on.

He came within a minute but having one of the worst case of blue balls he'd ever had meant that he came long and hard inside of her. His cock thundered inside of her for what seemed like an eternity until he was spent. Then, with wobbly legs, he managed to sit back down on the side of her bed.

Smiling, Ashley perked up and kissed him passionately. Then she slid to the floor and maneuvered so that she was kneeling in between his legs. Taking his cock in her mouth and her breasts into her hands, she gave him a tit fuck blowjob. Scott let out a deep groan as she quickly worked his cock back to life. It didn't take much and he was hard in no time at all.

She tried climbing up onto his lap to ride him but he had other ideas. Scott spun in place so that she was under him on the bed. He placed his hand down on her throat, looked her dead in the eyes, and drove his cock back into her. "OOOooohhhh!" she cried out as his cock slid back home and they fucked each other into oblivion.

*

"You had sex with Scott last night," Mister Falcon told Ashley point-blank the next day after she got back to the towers when her day job was over. "I do not like it when my people consort with one another without my express permission.

She didn't deny it. There was no point in doing so. Ashley merely stood there, looking at him and waiting for whatever punishment that he was going to doil out as he went on ranting and raving about her sleeping with others behind his back. She knew this was coming and it didn't faze her in the least little bit. All she wanted was for him to finish yapping and get on with it already.

When Mister Falcon was finally done with his tirade he sighed and waved his hand flippantly. "I'm putting you on the second floor today and you'll stay there. We'll see how much extracriccular fucking you'll do after my guests are done with you there." He then gestured and that's when she saw his floor foreman off to the side where he'd been waiting. The Foreman took her by her upper arm and led her from Mister Falcon's office.

The second floor was informally known as 'The Mask Floor' as both the women and the clientele wore eye masks to hide their identities. People off of the street could come in, present a note from their doctors pronouncing them STD free for the past month, and fuck the women for a small fee. Just like the dance club on the first floor, the second floor had the open area where anyone could fuck for a by-the-song fee, a VIP lounge for longer, pricer sessions, and VIP rooms for extensive and expensive one-on-one encounters.

Ashley was stripped down and her plug removed. An eye mask was put on her face and a ball gag was placed in her mouth. She was then led out onto the main floor amongst the sparsely placed cages. The Foreman put her in the one right in the middle of the room. Her hands were placed into nylon cuffs inside the top of the large rectangular cage and her ankles were secured by nylon cuffs in the bottom and slightly behind to keep her in an arched, leaning forward position. Then the cage door was closed behind her.

The setup of the cages on the main floor ensured that people could reach in to cop a feel. Girls were frequently felt up and fingered by patrons. The cage doors were rigged so that people could just swipe their credit cards, punch in how many songs they wanted to be in there for, and then fuck the lady of their choice. Bouncers were on hand to ensure that guys didn't stay in the cages after the doors opened back up.

Glancing around, Ashley saw some familiar faces in the other nine cages. She knew that there were more up in the VIP Lounge and that the VIP Rooms were empty until someone purchased a girl for that privlidge. Already, her nipples were stiffening in anticipation of some random guy off the street coming in and having her.

Then the main lights went down, the club lights came up, and a huge, wall sized screen at one end of the main floor came to life, showing the view of the stripper stage downstairs. The club was now open. Ashley looked over her shoulder and saw that a few people filed in. It was still early in the evening on a Tuesday so she didn't expect too many people today.

The first song started up and Ashley saw the first girl downstairs take to the stage up on the big screen. The few patrons who came in as the doors opened were now milling around, looking, and deciding on who to fuck. One man reached in to heft her tits but then moved on to one of the others. Another one came up from behind her to cup her mound before heading elsewhere.

It was about five songs in when more people started coming in when she heard the cage door buzz and someone come in to join her. She glanced over her shoulder to see a relatively young, geeking looking guy who she imagined saw a lot of bullying in high school and might be getting it in a college fraternity now. The only way he could get laid, probably, was if he paid for it like he was doing now. Still, she figured he had to be doing well for himself to have a credit card with a limit that would easily afford him access to this floor, let alone a single song with her. Downstairs it was $25.00 a song for a lap dance. $50.00 in the VIP lounge where more typically happened if a guy turned on the charm and the ladies allowed them to do more. Here it was an even $100.00 to just get into the doors and guys paid $75.00 per song for just the cage girls. VIP lounge was double that and the VIP rooms were upwards of a thousand dollars, easy.

Geek Boy took down his pants just a bit, took a condom from the dispenser and slapped it onto his hardness, and eased his cock into Ashley's waiting pussy. He was actually larger than she would've given him credit for at first glance. She figured him to be just under six foot tall and a hundred and seventy pounds, dripping wet. But oh Lord, is he hung... Ashley thought as her lashes fluttered and her eyes rolled back into her head from the sweet pleasure of being filled up once again. She let out a long, low moan.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked in a slightly nasal voice. Ashley just hummed and murmured her enjoyment. His hands came around her body to grope her tits as he pounded her hard and fast from behind.

Ashley gripped the nylon straps that held her wrists for leverage and met his thrusts by thrusting back against him. He was pinching her nipples hard as his cock drove in and out of her in a hurry. Having been teased a lot thus far, and watching some of the others getting fucked in their cages, Ashley was primed and ready for when he came.

She didn't have long to wait as he then let out a long sigh of relief and drove his hips hard into her bottom as he came. She felt his cock throb inside of her but with the condom on she couldn't feel his seed within her. Nevertheless, a small orgasm rippled through her body from her loins, down to her toes, all the way to the tips of her breasts and the top of her head. Her pussy fluttered around his cock

"Mmmm... I hope you enjoyed as much as I did..." he murmured, leaning in and giving her a peck on the cheek right as the music ended along with the cage door buzzing and opening to signal the end of his session. He pulled out of her, ripped the condom off to drop in the wastebasket in the corner, and set off to find his next conquest.

Another couple of songs went by until an average looking guy wearing a gas station uniform came up. He looked to be a Hispanic-Caucasian mix with muscular arms and he looked like he had just got off of his shift. "Hey man," he called over to a bouncer. "Am I allowed to take her ankles out of those things?" he asked, pointing to her ankle cuffs.

"So long as you put her feet back in them when you're done," the response came back. "Her hands stay put."

"Thanks man!" He stepped up and swiped his card to get in. Then he gingerly helped her out of her ankle cuffs before grabbing a condom and putting it on his cock as the cage door closed shut behind him. Once his manhood was covered, he moved in front of her in the cage, grabbed her hips, and guided her forward. "Grab the ropes, lady," he said. Ashley did as she was told and he reached behind her to grab her ass and lift her up.

This was nothing new to her as she hooked one leg around his waist for leverage. He slid his cock up into her and once he was inside of her, she wrapped her other leg around for support. He kept a firm hold on her ass, bouncing her up and down his cock while the music played. "Look at me, gringa," he ordered her. Ashley looked him dead in the eye as he fucked her, her tits bouncing provocatively between them with every thrust of his cock. "Ahhhh, fuck yeah..." he smiled, leaning in and kissing her hard on her gagged lips.

"Mmmph..." Ashley grunted in response from his domineering kiss right as his cock drove up into her at just the right angle. His cock tore across her clit and she bore down on his cock. She knew the song was going by fast so he didn't have much time left.

Finally, he grunted as he let loose his torrent of seed into the condom. The way he was throbbing hard inside of her she almost wished that he didn't have the condom on as she would've loved to feel it fill her womb up. She was close but then he pulled out as his orgasm ebbed. Ashley let out a whine of dismay. "Sorry babe," he said quickly as he looped her ankles back into the nylon restraints. "My time's up." He ditched the condom and hastily exited the cage as one of the bouncers was eyeing him.

Ashley let out a groan as she was on edge and left unsatisfied. She tried rubbing her thighs together but that didn't work. That action caught the eye of a couple of passer-bys and one of them took pity on her, reaching into the cage and shoving his fingers up her wet snatch. Ashley let out a low moan as she jutted her butt back towards him so that he could continue fingering her through the bars. He got a good rhythm going and finger fucked her nice and hard, getting her breasts to bounce and bob under her in the process. "Nnnnnnnughhhhh..." she then moaned as she reached that moment of bliss. It was another small orgasm but she was getting off nonetheless. Ashley grunted her thanks through the gag from her unknown benefactor.

When the night was over and her time was up on the second floor as the girls were always traded out at the four hour mark, Ashley was cleaned up and allowed a moment of rest and to relieve herself, then she was placed on display in the entryway of the second floor. This involved being put down onto a sybian in such a manner like she was put on display during the first masquerade party of the month; kneeling, shackled, collared, gagged, hooded, and placed within a glass box that had breathing holes in it. There were ten girls previously in those places but now they were serving in the cages.

Ashley was led into her box; shackled down to the sybian and the restraint pole. She heard the door close and the lock click, sealing her in. Then the sybian, wired to a remote control panel over at the box office, came to life. She squealed and jerked at the sudden, intense vibrating that attacked her clit and didn't stop until she'd came a few times and passed out from the never ending orgasms.

123456...8