Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samus Aran," she said, gasping when the clamps were on her nipples. "Mister Falcon loves making me a blonde in those suits when he knows that I hate the color. So for the latex suit parties I'm usually a blonde character." She leaned back and crooked her finger at him. Reaching up, she undid his pants while he kicked his loafers and socks off. Once the pants were off, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it to life.

Once he was hard, she showed him how limber she was by leaning all the way back against the wedge pillows she put behind her and reached down to spread her pussy wide open for him. He straddled the sybian and worked his cock up into her. When he was inside, she gave him a coy look, picked up the remote and turned it on low. The sybian jumped to life and Brent could feel the dildo in her ass vibrating as well as the small raised hump vibrating against his balls. "Oh damn..." he breathed.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, sweetie," Ashley smiled, handing him the remote. "Go ahead, dial it up while I tie myself up," she said, placing her hands behind her back, forearm to forearm, to give the illusion that she was in bondage. Brent loved the look.

He dialed the sybian up as far as he could stand it. Ashley let out a breathless gasp and then a deep moan. Brent placed the remote aside and, on impulse, hooked the chain between the nipple clamps with his finger, and pulled down.

"MMM!" Ashley cried out while biting her lower lip. "Oh yes," she whined. "Please! Fuck me, Master, fuck me!"

Brent obliged her, moving his cock in and out of her as much as he could while they both straddled the sybian. Ashley gyrated her hips forward in time with his thrusts to get more penetration. It was a bit awkward for Brent but he managed to get a good rhythm going. The buzzing just underneath of his balls drove him past all sense of control and he let loose his torrent of cum into her before he was ready. "DAMN," he swore as he came hard.

Ashley's hands came back around and pushed him upwards. Brent stood as his cock was still twitching, leaving a few splashes of semen on her breasts. She scooped up his cock with her mouth and, with her hand making an O ring around the base of his cock, she sucked him off like a porn star while looking up at him. She leaned forward and fucked herself on the sybian, her body while gulping down his cum as he orgasmed. "MMH! MMHH! MMMMMMM!" she then cried out around his cock as she too hit her climax.

"God..." Brent breathed as his cock finally went still. "I'm gonna have to get one of those for the house."

"Can you go again?" Ashley asked playfully, batting her long eyelashes up at him while stroking his cock next to her cheek. She then took his cock and started rubbing her breasts up and down either side of it. "I promise to make it worth your while."

Brent closed his eyes, leaned his head back, and groaned as he felt his cock get worked back to life. Ashley then put her mouth around its head and gently sucked while lifting and lowering her tits on either side of his member. She too moaned as she was subtly pinching and stroking her own nipples as she gave him a tit fuck.

Getting up off of the sybian and turning it off, Ashley took him over to the bed and had him lay down. She then straddled his hips and lowered herself down onto his cock, sighing as it burrowed back into her pussy. Brent moaned underneath of her. "Ooooh yeeeeesss..." Ashley squealed. She gyrated against him, moving his cock within her. Then she rode him hard and fast, practically slamming her body down onto his in the process.

Brent brought his hands up to her hips to help guide her while she vigorously fucked him. Then his hands drifted up to play with her massive breasts, something that Ashley encouraged by squeezing his hands. He leaned up to feast on one of her nipples while Ashley fucked him like a professional porn star. "Oh God... I'm gonna blow again..." he groaned into her cleavage at one point.

"Do it..." Ashley breathed, getting closer herself. "Oh fuck yeah..." she whined. She bit her lower lip as she rode him hard. "AUGH!" she then gasped as she came hard. Ashley jammed herself down on to his cock, arching her back, and moaning loudly as her pussy went into a fit of spasms around his shaft. Brent groaned and laid back into the bed as he then came shortly after her. His seed spurt up into her hard, his cock throbbing in time with her pussy contracting.

Once it was over, Ashley laid down on top of him and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Damn that felt good. I bet you could do better."

"I'd take you up on that but I think that we're about out of time." Brent gasped, his cock still twitching inside of her. To punctuate the point, the bell went off to signal that he was right. "Back to the party I guess."

"We'll have to test the theory again some other time then." Ashley said, smiling at him as she slid off of his body and the bed.

*

Ashley and one of the girls named Viola got called by Mister Stone for the last round. Viola was shorter and a little bit more plump than Ashley was and her hair was an auburn shade whereas Ashley's was dark red.

Mister Stone was a bit of an oddity, in Ashley's opinion. He had a bride and wife fucking fetish where he either pretended to be married to the girls that he was with for the night or he was kidnapping the bride of someone else and forcing them to fuck him. So she wondered what he was going to do with them when he only had an hour to burn. Then again, with this being the last round, he could conceivably keep them both all night.

Upon getting into the room, he had them both get into some bridal lingerie; garter belts, hose, high heels, and elbow length sheer white gloves along with a couple of white leather bridal collars. No bras or panties. He then proceeded to handcuff their hands behind their backs before kneeling down on the floor facing each other. Ashley had an idea of what was coming next as he then got a couple pairs of nipple clamps and a double ended dildo. Their nipples were clamped to one another so that they couldn't pull back far, their collars were attached together by a chain that would allow them to pull back, but not totally from the other. Finally, he pulled Ashley's head back to shove the dildo down her throat, and then did the same to Viola. He then pressed their heads together.

"So here's the game, ladies," he said with a grin as both of their eyes went from each other up to him, "you two are going to make out with that dildo down your throats while I spank you both. Whoever gags first and lets the dildo out, loses. Winner gets to fuck me while the loser gets teased and tormented without being allowed to get off."

Ashley and Viola looked at each other. Viola had an alarmed look in her eyes as she was already struggling to keep the dildo down her throat. Ashley, however, could take it like a pro and had the face of calm and serenity on as she stared right back at Viola. She moved slightly forward, twisting her head just enough so that their lips could touch even with the dildo moving between their mouths. Their breasts pressed together and Ashley writhed against her, getting the clamps to move. Viola moaned softly in response.

Mister Stone spanked Ashley with the paddle first. Ashley jerked and then moaned as her ass started to radiate heat. It didn't take much from everything else that she'd endured already tonight. Then Viola jerked as she was spanked. She whimpered and whined, more out of concern that she was losing the dildo than from the actual paddling. He alternated between the two until finally it was Viola who arched her back and threw back her head too much to allow the dildo to come sliding up and out. "Noooo," she whined as she then doubled over and coughed. Ashley still maintained a death grip on it with her mouth as it flopped around in front of her face.

"We have a winner," Stone replied, stroking Ashley's hair. "Viola, lay down on the floor," he commanded her as he unlatched the collars, and Ashley's handcuffs, but not the clamps. Viola rolled backwards to her back and Ashley followed her down. Mister Stone then put the dildo in Viola's pussy and then up into Ashley's. "Go ahead and fuck her, Ashley, while I get ready."

"Yes Master," Ashley said, positioning herself so that she was straddling Viola with the dildo still inside of them both. She then smiled down at Viola, who had her head turned away and was softly whimpering. Ashley gyrated her hips once as she lowered her body all the way down onto Viola's, their breasts now firmly pressing together. "Do you want to get off?" she whispered into Viola's ear.

"I just want this all to end..." Viola replied dejectedly. "Do what you have to..."

Ashley frowned, feeling sorry for Viola. Even so, Ashley gave her body the utmost attention to get her off before Mister Stone did his 'punishment'. She pumped her hips hard into Viola's, their slits sliding against each other and their clits mashing together in the process. Ashley made sure to pull her body back far enough so that the clamps pulled on their nipples every time. Then she clamped her mouth to the side of Viola's neck and sucked.

Viola wound up closing her eyes and moaning from the stimulus. Against her earlier objection, she turned her head to make out with Ashley. Ashley brought her hands up to squeeze on Viola's firm tits while they fucked.

Mister Stone came back with a display pole and a couple more pairs of handcuffs, and a dildo gag. Ashley tried fucking Viola to a quick orgasm but was cut short when Mister Stone grabbed Ashley by the hair and pulled her off of Viola so hard that the nipple chains snapped off of Ashley, making her cry out in pain. "Ah, ah, ah..." he chided them as the double ended dildo flopped free from them. "Don't be a bad girl." He looked at Ashley and pointed to the bed. Ashley meekly walked over while he then turned and stood Viola up, placing her on the platform that had the display pole sticking up, metal dildo pointed straight at Viola's pussy.

The display pole was just that; a telescoping pole that extended up into a woman's pussy and locked. With Viola standing on high heeled shoes, she'd be trapped in a standing position with the dildo up inside of her with no way to move without falling over and hurting herself. Since she was already wet, the dildo went into her pussy easily when Mister Stone extended it up and locked it in place. Then he put a set of the nipple clamps back on her and then attached the two remaining cuffs to each of her ankles that were then attached to the central pole. Ashley had to admit that Viola looked hot standing there all penetrated, handcuffed, and nipple clamped. Their eyes met and Ashley mouthed the words 'come see me this week and I'll take care of you'. Viola nodded her understanding even through her embarrassment of being put on display there.

The final touch was Mister Stone putting the dildo gag down Viola's throat and latching it in place. "For you to practice on," he smiled at her, giving her ass an affectionate pat before crossing over to Ashley, grabbing up her handcuffs off the floor and a hitachi along the way. All Viola could do was let out a gurgle in response as her throat made accommodations for the intrusion and she suppressed her gag reflex. There, he sat on the side of the bed and motioned for Ashley to get on his lap facing away from him. Ashley lowered herself onto his already erect cock and settled into place. He instructed for her to spread her legs out wide and to bring her wrists together up in front of her breasts. Mister Stone handcuffed her and brought her wrists up over her head to rest behind her neck. Then he turned on the hitachi and brought it up against her clit.

Ashley jumped at the sudden low vibration against her pussy but settled down once she got used to it. She was really sensitive from the past three rounds of fucking. Closing her eyes and rolling her head back, she hummed with pleasure as Mister Stone used the hitachi on her. Her hips rocked back and forth on his lap, steadily fucking herself on his cock, while the vibrator buzzed between her legs. Heavy, languid eyelashes fluttered open and she could see Viola as she shifted uncomfortably on the display pole. Ashley was soon letting out little mews as she was worked up to her next orgasm of the night.

Mister Stone sensed it as he then thumbed the switch to high. Ashley screamed at the sudden intense vibrating right on her clit as Mister Stone put it up close and held it there. She thrashed in his powerful grip, now instinctively desperate to get away from the hitachi. It was now the type of intensity on her sensitive clit that was so pleasurable that it hurt. "NO MORE! NO MORE!" she screamed, pleading with him. "AH GOD!"

The orgasm that ripped through her was painful. Every nerve ending exploded and her body moved so chaotically that Mister Stone had a hard time keeping a hold on her. Tears... real ones this time... streamed down Ashley's face as she was forced to endure the never ending orgasm. She let out a string of incoherent curse words that even Viola was shocked. Ashley's pussy hurt with every movement of Mister Stone's cock inside of it so badly that it felt like tiny diamonds inside were grating around. In her opinion it was an icy-hot feeling that was worse than last year's Christmas party when all the girls were made to fuck an ice statue and then fuck one of the party guests.

Ashley was reduced to a quivering mess by the time the orgasm finally ended. Her body had been so tense throughout the whole thing that she went limp from sheer exhaustion afterwards. She just let out a long, low, "Uuuuuuuuughhhhhh..." as she drooled into the bed when Mister Stone released her.

"Too bad I'm still hard..." Mister Stone tisked with disapproval. He took the hitachi over to Viola and grabbed a bottle of lube. Even in her hazy state of mind, Ashley saw Viola's eyes go wide as Mister Stone lubed up his cock and shove it right up her ass to double penetrate her while she was still on the display pole. He then took the hitachi and placed it onto Viola's pussy, making her thrash and scream in the process while the high powered buzzer was right on her clit. What was even worse for Viola was that she still had nipple clamps on and every time she jerked about, the chains and clamps would swing around to pull on her nipples.

Viola started crying hysterically as she was unable to escape Mister Stone's grasp. He sucked on her neck, fucked her ass, and kept the hitachi firmly in place until she was forced into her orgasm. Ashley heard him grunt and, judging from her angle where she could see his balls twitching, he came hard up inside of Viola's ass. Viola was begging and pleading for him to stop from behind her gag until her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out cold from the intensity of her climax.

Mister Stone sighed and then reached down to release the bar. The moment it came loose, Viola's limp body fell forward so fast that he had to jump to catch her. He then dumped her out onto the bed right next to Ashley, making sure to take her dildo gag out. Next he uncuffed them both and rolled them to their backs while he stood at the head of the bed. Then he utilized both of their mouths as they hung open. Ashley was aware of the involuntary blowjobs but Viola remained unconscious for it.

Ashley didn't say anything as Mister Stone forced the blowjobs from them and took advantage of their weak state to molest both of their bodies. When he finally blew his load a second time, he made sure to spray his cum all over both of their chests. "Next time I'll just skip the fourth round as girls tend to be too out of it to do anything," he grumbled as he left the room to go collect his clothes.

Finally alone, Ashley shuffled down on the bed slightly so that her head wasn't hanging off anymore. Then she pulled Viola down towards her and checked to make sure that she was still breathing and had a pulse. Satisfied that her newfound friend wouldn't die, she fell asleep right alongside of Viola and vowed to properly pamper the woman in the morning when they both woke up.

***

CHAPTER 6: The Break

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Ashley said irritably as she yawned and trudged to her apartment door. She glanced at the clock; it was really freaking early in the morning on Monday. After the third party of the month had taken so much out of her, she'd slept in a lot on Sunday and had half a mind to call in to work today. But then the insistent knocking on the door woke her up well before it was time for her to get up and possibly call her boss. "Do you know what fucking time it is?"

Wondering who it was and figuring on Mister Falcon, she opened the door an braced herself. What she found, shocked her.

A blonde haired woman in a black business suit and a black haired man in an equally sharp black business suit was there. "You are Miss Ashley?" the woman asked, then rattling off Ashley's full name and social security number.

"Uh... yes..." Ashley breathed, wondering what was going on. "Who are you?"

Both of her visitors held up identification cards and badges marked 'FBI'. "I am Special Agent Thompson," the woman said, "This is Special Agent O'Neill. We're with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, CCRSB."

Ashley blinked in shock. "I... I'm sorry... CCRSB?"

"Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch," O'Neill supplied. "We'd like to ask you a few questions about your late employer; a one alias of Mister Falcon, AKA Mister Joffrey Peregrine."

"I can't talk about him," Ashley snapped off at once and then what he said actually sank in. "Wait... what? Late? Is he... dead?"

"He jumped off his office balcony an hour ago." Thompson said. "At the behest of his sudden chosen successor, a one Brent Hill, the Bureau was called in to do a full investigation of Peregrine Industries. That includes finding the extent of Mister Falcon's criminal empire. We are starting by interviewing all of the women that he had blackmailed starting with Missus Hill, Miss Carla, and you."

Still in shock at the news, Ashley stood there and blinked with incomprehension before absently motioning them into her apartment. She curled up onto a lounger while Agent Thompson took a seat on the couch near her while Agent O'Neill took a cursory look around the apartment. "I...I can't believe that this is happening..." Ashley said softly. "Mister Falcon... jumped and committed suicide?"

"Mister Hill confronted him this morning with two of our Special Agents in tow. Rather than face prosecution, and possible retribution from his clients, Mister Falcon placed Mister Hill in charge of all of his assets and then suddenly jumped out the window." Thompson explained. She took out a recorder, thumbed it on, spoke the date, time, and Ashley's name before turning to Ashley. "Now what we need you to do is tell us everything. What did Mister Falcon have over you and why did he force you into sex work?"

Ashley half shrugged. "I was a know-nothing country bumpkin with dreams of the big city life and no prospects," she said softly, a distant look in her eyes. "I was stripping for money for college when Mister Falcon found me and offered me a deal; full ride scholarship and a dream job of my choice. All I had to do was serve as one of his girls when he called on me." She shrugged again. "It wasn't as if the work was bad. I actually enjoyed it and had better working conditions than stripping in some back woods town where the men will molest and rape you anyways. Here at least people were medically screened and I was provided birth control medicine. So I didn't have to worry about STDs or getting pregnant."

The line of questioning then turned to the clients; names, descriptions, tastes, what they might've said at any given time, types of gifts they bestowed upon the girls... everything. Ashley answered ever single one the best that she could. It was well past breakfast by the time the Agents were done. "We'll be in contact with you throughout the week, ma'am," O'Neill said as they left, giving Ashley their card. "If you can think of anything else that might help in this investigation, please let us know."

1...345678