Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

*

On Wednesday Ashley was given to a client named Mister Boxer. Along with her was Stephy. Together, they stood side-by-side naked in front of him on the eleventh floor of the towers. Mister Boxer enjoyed having the girls wrestle where the winner got to first fuck the loser and then the loser was punished further by whatever sadistic means that Boxer came up with. The eleventh floor had a few fighting rings; wrestling, boxing, MMA, sumo, etc... to cater to these kinds of clients. Boxer had cameras setup around the wrestling ring and was doing his spiel for his underground website clientele.

When he was done, he had Ashley and Stephy square off against each other. Ashley had no doubt as to what the outcome of this match would be as she sucked at fighting. She knew that Stephy was going to win, hands down. Boxer blew the whistle and inside of a minute Ashley was pinned on the floor. Since he liked doing two out of three falls, they were made to square off again with the same result. Boxer sighed in resignation at such a quick fight. He handed the strap on to Stephy and directed Ashley to get down onto all fours.

Once she had the strap on secured, Stephy hunched down in front of Ashley and made her suck off the dildo. At Boxer's direction, she grabbed Ashley's hair and force fucked her mouth. Then, when Ashley had the dildo lubed up enough with her own spit, Stephy moved around behind Ashley and took her from behind, being none too gentle about it in the process. Ashley grunted and cried out in discomfort as Stephy essentially hate-fucked her at Mister Boxer's instructions. The dildo continually rammed hard into Ashley's cervix causing her a bit of pain in addition to it rampaging in and out of her pussy.

At Mister Boxer's command, Ashley faked an orgasm, moaning and groaning deeply as Stephy pushed her down into the mat and slammed the dildo home. When Ashley came down from faking it, Mister Boxer said "Alright, that's enough. Let's go." He led them down a floor to the dungeon where he led Ashley to a cross frame shaped like a human that was raised up off of the floor. Ashley was strapped face down to it, her arms and legs spread out like a star. Mister Boxer had straps holding her down at her ankles, calves, knees, thighs, waist, shoulders, biceps, elbows, forearms, wrists and her neck so that she was completely immobilized. Her head was placed face down in a C-pillow similar to that of an airline pillow that supported one's neck. "My own clients will see to you for the rest of the evening," Boxer said as he inserted a dildo attached to a hitachi. The dildo filled her pussy up while the bulb of the hitachi rested against her clit. "They'll keep this in you in between fucking you. Now be a good dear and put on a good show for the cameras when they get here," he told her as he turned it on low and then left the room with Stephy in tow.

The gentle buzzing of the hitachi against her clit made her hum with pleasure. The dildo filling her up along with her butt plug added to the sensation as they both seemed to vibrate within in. A door opened up behind her and she heard someone walking up. She couldn't see who it was and she couldn't turn her head in the least little bit. The footsteps moved around to her head and then she saw a massive black cock in front of her. "Suck it, bitch," the man commanded her, hefting it up to her lips. She figured that he was telling her for the benefit of the camera more than anything else. Ashley wrapped her lips around the offered cock and proceeded to suck hard on it. It was easy as she didn't have to do any of the work since she was immobilized.

When he was as hard as a baseball bat, he pulled out of her mouth and walked behind her in between of her wide spread legs. The hitachi-dildo was removed to be replaced by his hardness. Ashley let out a long, loud moan the moment she was penetrated by him. As he fucked her hard and fast, she could feel his balls slapping up against her slit as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. Her body only jerked forward and backwards just slightly from the force of his thrusts due to her restraints. After a couple of minutes of hard fucking, his cock twitched inside of her as it let loose it's torrent of cum deep inside of her. Ashley whimpered as he pulled out as she wasn't close yet but then hummed as the hitachi-dildo was shoved back inside of her.

She only got about a minute or two by herself with only the buzzing of the vibrating hitachi the only sound in the room. She knew that the camera was still on her, recording every moment for Mister Boxer's porn business and that turned her on. Just knowing that multitudes of men and women would be masturbating to this material got her excited. Her body exploded into a quick orgasm, violently twitching and shaking within her bonds, as the next man entered.

This one took the plug out of her butt and shoved his already lubed up cock in. "OOooohhhhh..." Ashley let out the deep, guttural groan as the man fucked her while the hitachi-dildo was still in her pussy. He spanked her ass while he had his way with her. He was also vocal in his displeasure at her coming before he even got in. She didn't care. All Ashley cared about was the fact that his cock was driving in and out of her ass, pressing into the dildo inside of her pussy, and working her up to her second orgasm. His hands were digging into her soft flesh along her splayed out thighs as he pulled on her every time he shoved his cock forward. He didn't last long fucking her either as the vibrating hitachi against his balls sent him over the edge faster than the first guy.

On it went, fucking guy after guy, as she was strapped down and unable to move. She was plugged in at least two of her holes at any given time, sometimes three as a few of the guys were content to get forced blowjobs from her. Ashley was a drooling, dripping, quivering mess with her mind only reacting instead of thinking when Mister Boxer came back with Stephy and all of the men. Stephy watched with pity and relief etched on her face, sitting safely in the audience, while Mister Boxer grabbed the camera to film the action while the men all cut Ashley loose from her bindings to drag out into the middle of the wrestling ring.

Ashley was only vaguely aware of things when they took her limp body and shoved it down onto the hard, waiting cock of someone who'd laid down on the mat. Then there was another cock driving up into her ass. Two people on either side of her grabbed her hands and made her stroke their hard cocks while another man stood in front of her, shoving his cock down her throat. Multiple hands roamed over her body to the point that she had no idea who was who and where they were coming from. They caressed, squeezed, and groped her thighs, ass, breasts, navel, neck, face, hair, you name it. Her nipples were pinched and sucked. As soon as one man came, either inside of her or over her skin, another man stepped up to take his place.

All that mattered to Ashley was that she was orgasming right along with them as she mindlessly fucked them all.

***

CHAPTER 5: The Third Masquerade.

"Ladies," Mister Falcon called out to them all and motioned for them to gather around him. "One of my very special guests," he used that term with heavy sarcasm, "is none other than Mister Hill. I know that name does not mean much to you all right now, but it will. Mister Hill is Mandy's husband and Carla's lover." He gave the two girls in question a very pointed look that they seemed to wither under. "You two will not be fucking them tonight as I have the apples rigged. The rest of you, however, might be picked by him. If your name is picked in the bobbing for apples by Mister Hill, you WILL fuck him and fuck him until he gets off inside of you. No exceptions." His hard gaze traveled over each and every one of them. "I don't care if it's in your mouth, pussy, or ass, but he better get off inside of you or there will be hell to pay. Believe me, I will be checking footage. Do not let him circumvent the rules or else there will be punishment for not only you, but for Mandy and Carla as well."

He let that sink in as the girls all looked at each other uncertainly, some even glancing at Mandy and Carla who were looking horrified. Mister Falcon then he clapped his hands once. "Places! I'm going to go get our esteemed guests now."

Now Ashley was intrigued. According to the rumor mill, Mandy's husband, Mister Hill, had been sticking it to Mister Falcon all month now. She'd never heard of such a thing before. Mister Falcon got what he wanted and that was all there was to it. Ashley was relatively close to Mandy and Carla as they talked in hushed, worried voices amongst themselves. She caught the name 'Brent' during their hushed conversation. Brent, huh? Ashley thought. Wonder what he's like in bed? She figured that he had to be really good if he, Mandy, and Carla were all considered a three way item now. Carla had pretty much given up on men since her ex-husband left her to Mister Falcon's mercy.

Falcon got the guests in, did his spiel, called Mister Hill out first and then got the bobbing underway. Ashley watched as Mister Hill left with one of the girls and then caught Mandy's apprehensive look out of the corner of her eye. After some time and when Mandy and Carla had been called, Ashley's name was called by a one Mister Stewart.

Once in Ashley's assigned room, Mister Stewart had her slip out of her tunic and crawl up onto the bed and stay up on all fours. Ashley let the tunic drop to the floor and she did as she was told, properly arching her back and presenting her ass for him. Behind her, she heard him strip down and the unmistakable sound of a belt clearing belt loops on his pants. A few seconds later, she felt the sharp kiss of leather on her bottom at high speed. She jerked and squealed from the sudden spank. Her breasts bounced and wobbled underneath of her as her body moved.

Stewart whipped her with his belt at a steady pace until her ass was a glowing red. He then joined her up on the bed, nuzzling up behind her. First he looped the belt around her neck to use as a quick collar and leash, then he slid his hard cock up into her wet and waiting pussy, making her gasp in combination of both pleasure and pain. He rammed her hard and fast and all Ashley could do was grunt with each thrust. Her hands balled up into fists as she gripped the bedsheets while her breasts swayed and bounced beneath of her, their tips barely grazing the fabric.

He pulled on his makeshift leash more, forcing Ashley to arch back even more. "Oh God..." she gurgled as Mister Stewart's cock tore in and out of her pussy while his balls slapped up against her slit. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body started to spasm. The orgasm seemed to roll through her body, building up to an explosive peak. As her pussy was squeezing his cock, she felt the familiar warmth of cum gushing into her. With her ass still sore from the spanking, and him driving his cock into her while she came, it felt like she was still being spanked as she got off.

The moment she felt the pressure ease on the belt where Mister Stewart loosened his grip, she collapsed onto the bed and moaned into the bedsheets. She felt his hands snake under her body as he lowered his body down onto her back. He idly played with her breasts until she felt his cock start to stir against her ass again. Then he lifted her back up onto all fours and they went at it again. This time it was a pure, hard fuck in which he got off long before she was ready. Granted, she was normally sensitive after the first orgasm but between her stinging ass and the choking belt, she wasn't able to climax a second time. Nevertheless, she enjoyed herself and reminded herself that the night was still young and she still had three more rounds to go through.

*

The second round of apple bobbing came and went. This time Ashely got picked by Mister Howell among the first few apples. He was an older businessman who was a widower. Other than an older face with a grey, short cut hair, and equally grey trimmed beard and moustache, one wouldn't be able to tell that he was pushing seventy as he had a body that rivaled that of a man in their thirties. "Good fitness and lots of sex keeps a man young," he had once told Ashley.

Mister Howell's particular fetish was the non-con ravishing fantasy. Since most of the girls were blackmailed to do sex work anyway, it was like a dream come true for him. He'd had Ashley before and so knew that she could care less about her situation. And so, as a result, he felt the need to remind her to openly resist him a little bit and to pour on the tears.

That's where Ashley found herself once they were back to her room; on her back on the floor, trashing her head back and forth in mock denial, protesting, with Mister Howell on top of her with him pinning her wrists on either side of her head. His hard cock was already pushing into her and he'd done this so many times before that he didn't even have to use his hands. All he did was lift his hips, drag his cock down her wet slit, and push inside.

Once he was inside of her, Ashley knew that it was time for her to 'give up'. She turned her head to the side and softly cried her fake tears while Mister Howell went at it with vigor that she normally wouldn't attribute to a man his age. His mouth came down onto her right breast where he sucked hard. She disguised her moan of pleasure with a distressed whimper to keep up the appearances for her current client.

Howell ate it up as he fucked her even harder after that point. His mouth came up to her neck where he sucked and licked. Ashley let out a whine of mock disgust, just how he liked to hear. When he got close she let out a pitiful, "no, please don't cum in me, sir..." as she made a token effort to get out of his grasp. Mister Howell grunted and sighed as he did just that, his seed pumping into her at such a rate and volume that Ashley wondered if he was on Viagra.

Thankfully, though, that was all he had in the tank. He gave Ashley an affectionate kiss on the forehead before gathering his clothes up and heading out the door, making her wonder if he was done for the night.

After cleaning up and halfheartedly getting her tunic back on, Ashley ambled back to the front room. Piper came bouncing out of her room with a smile on her face. "You look happy... for once..." Ashley noted.

"Mister Hill..." Piper sighed dreamily. "Brent... He's so... sweet. Not unlike all of our other clients."

"You don't say?" Ashley asked with an arched eyebrow. Now she was really intrigued and listed as Piper laid out how Brent had asked for permission first before touching her and then doing whatever she wanted to do which involved a 69 and then a reverse cowgirl. Piper gushed on about Brent's gentlemanly demeanor and said that she'd sorta told on how they were all supposed to fuck him no matter what tonight.

"You don't think that Mister Falcon will punish me for that slip up, do you?" Piper suddenly asked.

"No," Ashley shook her head, "I think that he's more intent on bringing Brent down tonight more than anything else. If anyone has to worry, it's Mandy and Carla. We'll have to look out for them."

"Absolutely!" Piper agreed. "But how?"

"I don't know but keep your eyes open for an opportunity," Ashley said as she saw more and more people coming out for the next round of apple bobbing. "Now hush... there's Mister Falcon now."

*

Ashely's name was called by Brent on the third round. She smiled and walked out to him as if she were walking down a fashion runway. Now she would find out what was going on with him. When she got to him, she merely took his hand and led him further into the penthouse to the room she'd been assigned. Once they got inside, Brent took off his mask and started stammering out about who he was and going on about permissions and what not. "I know who you are, Brent," she said, still smiling at him, "and I think that it's very sweet what you're doing."

Brent gaped at her. "H-How?"

She smiled and gave him a half shrug. "Girls talk and your name has spread like wildfire tonight. I sorta mentor Piper and she couldn't stop yapping about you while we waited for this next round to start. But, even without the pitch of what you're doing, everyone is starting to know how you're standing up to Mister Falcon. But you don't have to be so noble with me. My body is yours for the half hour that we have to do with as you please." She held up a hand to forestall his protest. "I'm serious. You see, I let Mister Falcon think that he's blackmailing me when in reality I could care less if he releases the dirt on me. I'm one of his paid escorts during the day and one of his paid dancers downstairs in the club. I was doing the stripping to put myself through college and to be quite frank, I have a fetish in which I really like being a slave. So, every time he 'commands' me," she used her fingers as quotations, "to come here to serve or to fuck one of his clients I do so eagerly because I get wet just thinking about what they might possibly do to me with me having no say in it."

Brent was dumbfounded as he stood there gaping at her like an idiot. "I wasn't expecting that..." he finally admitted.

Ashley's smile was warm "Blackmail only has power over someone when you let it have power. That's what a lot of girls here are going through. I just learned a long time ago to say 'fuck it' and enjoy it." She spread her arms wide to indicate the room. "So, Mister Brent, what would you like to do to me? I hear that your inner kink is starting to show so there must be something here that you've been wanting to try out?"

Now that he thought about it, and the more stories that he'd heard from Mandy and Carla at how they'd been used by clients thus far had him intrigued. He looked around and his eyes fell on the black box at the foot of the bed. "What is that?" He asked, nodding to it. "I've been seeing that in every room but I can't figure out what its used for. It seems too high to simply stand on to have sex over the side of the bed with."

"Oh my God, the sybian..." Ashley purred and shivered with glee as she walked over and pulled it out to the center of the room. "You've never used one of these before? Oh, you will love this. Just ask you new girlfriend, Carla, about it." She knelt and unpacked it, showing Brent the different attachments and controls. "How do you want me on it?"

"Ahhh, how do you usually like to be taken on this?" Brent asked. When he caught her condescending but playful look, he held up his hands. "Hey, you're the expert on this thing. How's about we follow your lead first and then go from there?" he asked. Ashley got up to grab a huge modular wedge pillow mattress. She attached it with a few Velcro straps to the base of the sybian so that neither would move from each other. Then she got out the anal attachment to put on the vibrating hump and a bottle of lube to generously coat it. While she was setting up, Brent had been looking at the various implements on the walls and he grabbed a pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain. "Mandy wouldn't stop going on about how her nipples were constantly pinched by these things last week during the latex costume party." he said.

Ashley nodded her approval as she straddled the sybian and lowered herself down, penetrating her ass with the dildo. She gasped and sighed with pleasure as she settled down onto it. "Yeah, I was so jealous of her last week. Every man at the party fucked her in some way twice. I guess that's what happens when you get the Nun outfit. Everyone wants to defile a Nun it seems."

"Who were you?" Brent asked, walking over to her and putting the nipple clamp chain on her breasts. Her breasts were full and plump in his hands and he took great pleasure in feeling them up.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers
123456...8