Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more thing," Ashley said as she looked at the card. "Mister Hill... Brent... he was as much a victim in this as the rest of us. What's going to happen to him?"

"Mister Hill has been nothing but cooperative in this matter. In fact, he was the one who called us to blow the lid off of this case that the Bureau had been pursuing for some time now." Thompson explained. "We have no intention of prosecuting a man who decided to go up against one of the biggest criminal cartels in the world and won."

*

The next day, after a day and a half of relentless questioning by the FBI, Ashley and all of the girls were called up to the massive fifth floor conference room where Mister Falcon had been famous for conducting many a meeting with his clients. Today there was Brent sitting at the head of the huge table along with a whole host of law enforcement officials from various agencies. It gave a testament at just how big things were and just how big a criminal Mister Falcon was.

Once all the girls were in the conference room, Brent stood up. "Good Morning, ladies, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Brent Hill, son of Representative Hill here in Dallas," he said somberly. "As you no doubt have heard by now; Mister Falcon is dead and I'm now in charge of things here. As you may have also noticed, the club was shut down and nobody entertained any clients yesterday. You won't be entertaining any clients this week... or any other week for that matter. That is now over."

He paused as he let that sink in. The girls all started murmuring amongst themselves at that revelation. Brent then motioned for silence. "What we are doing now is going after all of Mister Falcon's clientele as they all were, in part or in whole, in on the sex trafficking ring that Falcon had going on here..." he took a deep breath and looked pensive for a moment as he looked down at the floor before raising his head back up. "While I had the option of allowing Mister Falcon to ruin my life instead of playing along, the fact remains that I played along with his stupid little games. Well... I won't beat around the bush. I forced myself upon some of you in here and for that I am sorry."

Brent spread his arms to indicate the law enforcement officials gathered here. "I have offered myself up to all of these gathered agencies here; Dallas PD, Texas Rangers, FBI... you name it. If any one of you wishes to press charges on me for rape, I will not fight it and the LEOs here will take me into custody."

Ashley couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Oh this is bullshit..." she said. When everyone turned to look at her, she realized just how loud it had been. Nonplussed at the sudden attention, Ashley stood up and glared at Brent. "You were being blackmailed just like the rest of us. To say that you had a choice in the matter is BS."

"I did have a choice," Brent pointed out.

"Oh, yeah, some choice," Ashley replied sardonically with a roll of her eyes. "Fuck someone who isn't your wife or Mister Falcon was going to destroy your life which, from what I've heard about you, was to ruin your father's political career, end your marriage, get you kicked out of your own family, and your church. Some choice THAT is!" She gestured towards Brent while looking at the LEOs. "This man asked for everyone's permission before he fucked them, myself included. I gave consent and I'll be more than happy to testify in his defense should anyone here say otherwise!"

"Same here!" a petite brunette by the name of Tina shouted, shooting up to her feet suddenly. "I was forced by Mister Falcon to spy on Mister and Missus Hill! Mister Hill, even not knowing who I was when I was in the rubber suit, asked me for permission when Mister Falcon threatened him and I was able to give it. I won't press charges against him."

"Neither will I," Bella said, standing up. Ashley figured that the little Latina woman must've had Brent during that last round at the last party. "We both did what Mister Falcon told us to do, no more and no less. Mister Falcon promised to ruin Mandy and Carla if us girls didn't have sex with him. I won't press charges."

That prompted more and more girls that had slept with Brent to stand up and declare that he was blameless in this whole affair. Brent sat in the chair with shock on his face. Shit... Ashley thought with amazement, he actually expected for one of us to press charges for him to get arrested. When the last of Brent's sexual partners over this past month testified that they wouldn't say anything, Ashley strode to the head of the conference table with purpose and confidence. Brent turned to her and she just grabbed his head and planted her lips right onto his, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. He let out a muffled surprised protest while she basically violated his throat and probing to see if he still had tonsils or not. She let out a lustful moan right before she broke off the impromptu kiss.

Then she looked at the nearest LEO, an older Texas Ranger who was looking as shocked as Brent was, and smiled. "I think that should put any doubts at ease," she told him before glancing at Brent. "You're a really good fuck. Call me anytime," she quipped before striding out the door.

*

"You made quite a stir on your way out the door," Piper said when she entered Ashley's apartment an hour later.

"Oh?" Ashley asked, going back to her kitchenette to finish making her sandwich for lunch. "What happened?"

Piper laughed. "About half the girls lined up and did the same thing that you'd done to put to rest any questions as to if they'd been willing partners of Mister Brent or not. Abigail, that cute blonde with the Double Ds that he'd been pressured to get a blowjob from that first party, even went so far as to formally introduce herself and then ride him right in front of all the cops just to prove the point." She laughed again. "I don't know who was more uncomfortable; Mister Brent or all of the officers who were watching."

Ashley laughed at that image in her head. "I bet that went over really well."

"Do you think that he'll do it?"

"Do what?" Ashely cocked her head in confusion.

"Bring down all of Mister Falcon's clients."

Ashley nodded solemnly. "He brought down Mister Falcon, I imagine that getting all of the clients is just a formality at this point."

***

CHAPTER 7: The Final Masquerade.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" Brent declared from atop the pedestal that was occupied by Mister Falcon the last three times. "It's been a long month and we've finally made it to All Hallows Eve itself! You'll notice a change in the guest list and you'll notice that there is no one waiting behind me," he said with a big smile. "As many of you have no doubt heard on the news, and from me, and from the various authorities who came by to interview us all this past week; Mister Falcon is dead. What's more, his clients are downstairs in the boardroom on the fifth floor getting interrogated and possibly even arrested by the authorities as we speak."

There were stares of disbelief at that announcement. Brent smiled to them and gestured to a table off to the side next to a controlled fire barrel. He hopped off of the pedestal and walked over to it, picking up an envelope with his name on it. "These all have your names on them and they contain all the evidence against you. This one, has my name on it. Do with these as you will. As for me," he dropped it into the fire barrel. "Now I do urge you, however, to look inside of them first. Inside you'll also find deposit slips. Money has been taken out of Mister Falcons accounts and put into your primary accounts as proper reimbursement for sex workers and labor workers as compared to people in similar lines of work across the globe. I actually had to compare rates for both the Bunny Ranch in Nevada and those for the Red Light District in the Netherlands to find out what prostitutes are legally paid. Let me tell you; it's a lot."

Brent headed back to the pedestal. "So, let's celebrate the Celtic New Year of Samhain, the Day of the Dead, All Saints Day, and All Hallows Eve in style! This is a rebirth for us all. No more servitude. No more forced sex parties. The only sex that happens now is between consenting parties. After you get your envelope and have a bite to eat and you want to leave, you are free to do so. If you want to stay and enjoy the company of your significant other, then please, by all means, use one of the rooms here. If you want to proposition someone else here and get an orgy going on, then please feel free. This evening is now yours to enjoy!"

Ashley was still having a hard time processing this. She'd grown so accustomed to what she did that a part of her felt missing now. How would she satisfy her inner slut now? She decided to talk to Brent about it after getting her envelope but Piper and Stephy beat her to it. Piper just gave him a quick hug, tossed her envelope into the fire barrel, and was out the door in no time. Stephy was right behind her, wearing a Baywatch swimsuit. Stephy kissed Brent full on in the mouth before starting to try and take his clothes off. Ashley wanted to either object or join her. "Save it for later, other people are lining up," Brent teased Stephy.

"Think I could still be an escort for you?" She asked him.

"Apply downstairs on Monday," he said with a wink. "I'll put in a good word for you with the owner."

"Hope that goes for me too," Ashley said as she then walked up to him. She was dressed up like a slutty businesswoman. "But thank you for this," she tossed her envelope into the fire. "You know that I liked being blackmailed," she whispered, pouting, into his ear. "I liked being a slave."

"I have a sybian with a dildo, a strap-on for my wife, and my dick down your throat with your name on it tonight, slave," Brent whispered back to her. "Then you're going to be a special BDSM Prostitute for me once it gets legalized. Apply downstairs on Monday." Ashley shivered and cooed with delight as she moved on. She saw Stephy and their eyes met. Stephy came up to her and said, "I never did get a chance to tell you I was sorry about the whole wrestling thing."

"How do you want to tell me that you're sorry?" Ashley asked with a wink.

In response, Stephy cupped her face in her hands and kissed Ashley full on the mouth. "Let's go find a corner," she whispered.

"Lead on," Ashley whispered breathlessly. Once they found a large unoccupied couch, Stephy took the lead and the two wrapped up in each other's arms and made out like they were a couple of teenagers. Stephy then kissed her way down Ashley's body while opening up the skimpy suit top and unzipping the side of the matching skirt. Stephy then lifted up Ashley's skirt, kissing along Ashley's inner thighs.

Ashley leaned back and sighed as Stephy found her sheer lace black panties with her lips. Stephy latched her mouth over Ashley's lace clad mound and dragged her tongue up and down. Ashley moaned, wrapping her hand in Stephy's hair. Stephy grabbed at Ashley's skirt, rolling it up and over her waistband before pushing Ashley backwards on the couch and climbing on top. Ashley didn't even have time to shuck off her costume top before Stephy was pinning her down, kissing her lips with passionate vigor.

Stephy humped Ashley while Ashley parted her legs to accommodate her. After awhile, Ashley got irritable and impatient that Stephy was still in her swimsuit, so she started clawing at the shoulder straps to pull down Stephy's arms. Stephy got the idea and slipped her arms out while Ashley peeled the swimsuit down off of her breasts. She shimmied out of the swimsuit until she was naked save for the red high heeled shoes that she wore to the party. Their tongues continued to intermingle while their hands roamed up and down each other's bodies.

People walked by, but the girls paid them no mind as they continued to make out and feel each other up. Ashley's pussy was starting to tingle as she got wet with anticipation. She wanted something in it; Stephy's tongue, her fingers, a man's cock, she really didn't care right now.

"Hey girls..." a man's voice broke both Ashley and Stephy out of their passionate kissing. It was Wes and Scott with their respective wives, Cindy and Colleen. It was Wes who'd spoken. "You'd both told us before to find you to collect on your open invitation, we'd like to do that now, if you don't mind."

"Mmmm... and here I was thinking that I needed a cock inside of me," Ashley purred, looking at them. Wes and Cindy were dressed up like a devil and an angel, respectively, while Scott and Colleen had a Han Solo and Slave Leia thing going on.

"Hey!" Stephy playfully protested at Ashley's comment.

"What?" Ashley feigned innocence. "Not my fault you didn't plan ahead."

"So who do you want, pal?" Wes asked Scott.

"I'll take Stephy as Ashley already paid up earlier this month." Scott said.

"Fair enough," Wes smiled, taking Ashley by the hand and kissing her knuckles like a gentleman.

"I'll go find someone else..." Colleen said, looking around for someone to hook up with.

Ashley recalled that she had a hang-up about watching Scott fuck someone else and so got a sudden idea. Snagging Colleen by the hand before she could beat a hasty retreat. She planted Colleen into the chair and then planted her lips onto Colleen's. Ashley's hands immediately went around Colleen's body to unsnap the slave bra. Colleen looked at her, shocked, and Ashley smiled at her. "Just watch your husband as he pounds Stephy, you'll enjoy it," she whispered. Colleen had an uncertain look on her face but relented as Ashley went down on her, brushing the slave loincloth to the side so that she could lap at her pussy. Colleen let out a throaty moan as Ashley's tongue dragged up and down her bare slit.

Wes took Ashley's open invitation of her naked, wiggling ass to kneel down behind her. Wes took off his 'devil's britches' and overcoat before starting to grind up against her. A moment later, he was pushing inside of her. It felt good to have his average sized cock sink into her wetness. Ashley pushed back against him as he slid inside.

Off to their right, Stephy had innocent angel looking Cindy down on her back while Scott stripped down. It looked downright sexy to Ashley to watch the self-proclaimed Baywatch Babe stripping down and molesting an Angel. Scott felt both of them up as he pumped his cock to life in one hand. Then, with his eyes on his wife, he shoved his cock up into Stephy. Stephy gasped and moaned as she started playing with Cindy's pert little breasts, mouth latching onto a nipple.

Colleen, for her part, moaned as well while watching her husband fuck Stephy from behind as Ashley worked on her pussy. Ashley then took a finger to insert it up into Colleen while her other hand moved up to feel up Colleen's left breast underneath of the now loose slave bra. Behind Ashley, Wes was rhythmically pumping his cock in and out of her pussy while keeping an eye on his wife being serviced by Stephy and Scott. Scott kept his eyes on Colleen most of the time with the occasional time when he alternated between fucking Stephy and fucking Cindy.

Wes took the cue from his friend and asked Colleen if she'd get down on the floor as well. Colleen slid down to the soft carpet underneath of Ashley, ditching the costume bra in the process. Wes pulled out of Ashley and drove into Colleen once she was in position. Ashley settled down on top of Colleen's body.

It continued this way for some time with Wes fucking Ashley and Colleen and Scott fucking Stephy and Cindy. Scott blew first, pumping his load into Cindy right as he entered her for what had to have been the tenth or twentieth time. He let out a long sigh of relief as his balls emptied out into his best friend's wife. Cindy let out a squeal underneath of Stephy as she felt Scott's seed fill her up. Not to be outdone, Wes followed suit as he deliberately pulled out of Ashley so that he could cum inside of Colleen. Colleen moaned as she too came as Wes' cock throbbed endlessly inside of her.

Once the guys were sated and recovering for a second round, the girls all entertained each other. Ashley and Stephy switched partners. Ashley spooned behind Cindy, suckling softly on the back of her neck while wrapping her arms around the younger woman and feeling up her breasts and pussy. Stephy embraced Colleen, actively making out with her as she'd done with Ashley earlier. Scott recovered first, incensed with his wife making out with Stephy. He had Stephy lay down on her back with Colleen on top of her before shoving his cock into Stephy.

Wes stroked himself back to hardness and knelt back behind Ashley again, this time plunging into her pussy while Ashley was still on her side. "Stay right there," Wes moaned, reveling in the feel of fucking a woman sideways. From this position he was able to reach down and play with both her breasts and his wife's breasts while fucking Ashley. Scott was having his wife arch her back so that he could nibble at her earlobe while he continued to plow into Stephy. This time, both men continued fucking the woman they were inside while giving their wives the proper attention that they deserved, not stopping until all four girls had gotten off first.

Afterwards, they lay in a group pile as they luxuriated in the afterglow of their sex. Ashely glanced at a nearby wall clock. "I'll catch ya later," Ashley said as she stood up and straightened out her costume a bit, "I'm going to go find the boss so that he can fuck me silly like he promised he would."


*

Ashley nearly bumped into Tina as she hastily left one of the rooms. Tina mumbled out an apology as she dashed off for who knew where. Ashley glanced into the room and found Brent. "There you are! I've been looking for you! You promised me a ride on the sybian!" She admonished him with a wicked smile on her face. Her costume skirt was down but the business suit halter top was still wide open with her breasts dangling out.

"You were busy!" Brent playfully protested as he rolled off the bed and started hiking down his pants to take them off. "Get those clothes off, woman."

"Keep your pants and boots on, at least," Ashley replied as she stripped naked inside of ten seconds. "I want the visual of being forced by Negan... and don't be too gentle about it! Show me what you got!"

Brent shrugged and then hauled out the sybian in the room before getting a few implements and toys off of the walls that he wanted to try out with Ashley. Ashley got out a bottle of baby oil and started lubing up her ass inside and out before doing her pubis and pussy. Brent put the double dildo attachment onto the sybian and then helped her down onto it. Then he put leather cuffs just below her knees and on her ankles to clip them down to the sybian's open base where there were a couple of eye hooks at. Then shackled her hands behind her back with leather cuffs, attaching a chain from them down behind her to her ankles so she couldn't lean forward too far. Ashley closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure at the feeling of absolute helplessness.

To complete the look, Brent put a ring gag into her mouth before stepping back to admire the view. He then got a couple of magnetic nipple clamps that he'd found and attached them to her still hard nipples. Ashley's eyes rolled in her head as they roughly pinched the sensitive nubs on her breasts. Once he was satisfied with his work, he turned the sybian on up to it's highest level. Ashley bucked and screamed, twisting her torso all over at the suddenness of the intense vibrating before she settled down into a more "Engh! Engh! Engh!" series of whimpering from behind her gag. Her abdomen shook and convulsed as her body adjusted to the erotic attack on her clit, pussy, and ass.

1...345678