Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying the view, Brent then grabbed a padded paddle. Ever since being introduced to BDSM this month, he'd been reading more and more into this strange, erotic new world. He definitely wanted to experiment more with someone experienced like Ashley before trying something like this on Mandy or Carla. He stood next to Ashley, stroking her dark red hair. She laid her head on his thigh, looking up at him pathetically as she whimpered. He smiled down at her and then brought the paddle down onto her right butt cheek. Ashley squealed and rocked on the sybian before coming back to rest her head back on his thigh. "Arrrder!" she demanded through her gag.

"Harder?" he asked. She nodded and he delivered. This time getting her left butt cheek. Another squeal and a moan before she repeated her demand. Brent thwacked her again with the paddle and this time she let out a moan of affirmation that he'd got the right amount of force for her paddling.

Spanking her with the paddle, listening to her moan and squeal, and watching her body jerk and jiggle got Brent aroused in a way that he didn't think was possible. He'd always considered himself a dominant but realized that he hadn't really been one until the start of this month when women were giving up their sexual control to him. Mandy in trusting him with her darkest secret and her well-being afterwards. Carla in giving him complete control of her life both in the bedroom and out. Tina in giving him her virtue even though she didn't need to. Ashley in giving up complete control of her body for him to use. And so on and so forth.

In that moment as he was now sliding his hard cock down Ashley's throat while he paddled her, he realized that Mister Falcon had it wrong all along. Power wasn't using what you knew about people over them. Power was what you did for others to gain their trust and then not betraying that trust. Power, like government, came from the people who give their consent for one to use it. For Brent it was an exquisite, yet scary feeling all at once. He grabbed the back of Ashley's head and started fucking her face while occasionally spanking her ass to goad her on and get her to buck on the sybian. Ashley looked up at him with total devotion in her eyes as if she wanted to bear his children right then and there.

He stared right back into her submissive eyes. "Cum, Slave," he ordered her in a commanding voice. Almost instantly her eyes rolled back into her head as the orgasm hit her with such a force that Brent realized that she must've been holding it back this entire time. She came so hard that she wound up arching backwards as she passed out.

Brent immediately turned the sybian off, unlatched her from the machine, and yanked the gag off of her head as he gently laid her out on the ground. "Ashley!" he called out in concern. "Wake up! You okay?" he asked as he gently slapped her on the face to rouse her. For a moment he wondered if he needed to call 9-1-1 and was about to when she finally let out a moan and looked up at him with a goofy grin on her face.

"I knew you had it in you..." she purred.

"Jesus Christ... don't scare me like that!" Brent admonished her.

"I'm fine... but you're not," she said, reaching under him and tugging on his still hard cock. "This needs to be seen to. Fuck my pussy, please, master," she begged.

Relieved that she was now back to herself, Brent obliged her; mounting her right there on the floor and pounding her hard until he came deep inside of her. Ashely moaned and squeezed his cock with her pussy as it throbbed inside of her. Once he was spent, he sank down onto her body, using her massive breasts as pillows as they caught their breath. "Mmmm..." she purred again while running a hand though his hair. "That felt good."

"That it did," Brent agreed, lifting up long enough to kiss the tips of each breasts before standing and helping her up. Ashley gave him a long, passionate kiss before gathering up her costume and walking out on wobbly legs.

Ashley had that well fucked feeling that she so totally enjoyed as she staggered back out to the party. It was starting to wind down and so Ashley decided that she'd had enough for one night. Not even bothering to put clothes back on, she went for the elevators and headed down to her apartment, wondering what the future might hold for her and the others now that Brent was in charge.

***
CHAPTER 8: One Year Later.

Despite massive amounts of protests from ultra conservative and ultra-religious groups, the infamous "Bunny Ranch Bill", named after one of the legal brothels already in Nevada, passed and the United States joined one of the many countries in which prostitution was both legal and regulated. Peregrine Tower opened up as one of the first brothels that was not already in Nevada with all of its health and safety checks already passed. Brent Hill had over a hundred ladies already employed as dancers and working girls and a legion of bouncers and security specialists to keep an eye on patrons. There were also DJs, cooks, servers, and bartenders on hand to cater to the customers as they waited for a lap dance or a woman to proposition for the evening. Also employed were many health physicians whose sole job was to monitor the health of the employees and to man the newly installed clinic that was available for free to the employees and at copay costs to the general public.

The people were lined up outside for the grand opening.

Ashley was taking a glance out her apartment window before heading down to the main floor to be on hand for any prospective client. She was dressed in a sequined one piece fashion dress with a high collar, bare shoulders, and a slit that went from her left thigh all the way down to her ankle. She saw that in addition to the people who were trying to get in, there were the standard religious nutcases who wanted to keep people out. But, despite the fervor, the Tower was opening up on time. Soon the doors would open and everyone would pay the standard entrance fee that went to the care, upkeep, and salaries of the employees. The working girls and the dancers were expected to cut back ten percent of their nightly earnings to the building.

Considering that sessions started at a hundred dollars for a mere half hour lap dance, it was more than a fair deal. Ashley could make more money in two hours than most people took home in a month.

She went down to the club and hung out in the back of the stage area with the rest of the girls, awaiting their cue to strut their stuff out on stage. Her eyes locked with Stephy and she blew her a kiss, which was quickly returned. Over the past year they'd become quite the item, even going so far to move in with one another. Looking around there were some other familiar faces along with a lot of new ones. Ashley spied Mandy and Carla idly chatting with a few of the newer girls. Those two actually surprised her but considering that their 'shared husband', as they called Brent now, ran the place, it wasn't too much of a stretch of imagination that they decided to work here. She also spied Sierra, Tiffany, Lori, Colleen, Cindy, and Abigail amongst the lineup of 'veterans' to this line of work.

Of those absent that she knew of were Bella, Piper, and Tina. Piper was now attending college full time now and becoming quite the advocate for women's rights. Bella had become more vocal in helping Latinos immigrate legally into America, and Tina was quietly working at Brent's ranch along with her husband Andy. They all stayed in contact with one another, all sharing the commonality of being forced into servitude by the late Mister Falcon.

Outside the main stage area, she could hear people now filing in and Brent now addressing them all, doing a spiel to welcome them all to the new club and everything. Ashley tuned it out as she'd heard him rehearsing it many times already in preparation for tonight. She figured that he would've made a good politician had he decided to follow in his father's footsteps but was thankful that they had someone like him watching out for their best interests.

"And I know that y'all aren't here to listen to me gas on," Brent was saying, wrapping up his speech. "So, we'll get to the real reason you all are here tonight; the ladies!"

That was their cue. Ashley followed the line of girls out onto the stage amid a large cheering crowd that welcomed them. She put on a dazzling smile that would be the envy of any beauty pageant contestant, stopped on her mark, and cocked a hip. Then she followed the procession off the stage and out to the main floor.

After a half hour of mingling, Ashley had her first prospective client who balked at the high price for just a lap dance. The run of the mill public quickly realized the expense involved and soon left, leaving the more serious customers. Her second prospective client, a man in business casual polo shirt and slacks named Paul, came up and offered her the base price for a quick lap dance.

She took him to the side to a lounge chair and started swaying her hips to the music. Looking down where he was seated with a big grin on his face, she smiled back at him while lifting her hands behind her neck to unclasp the collar of her dress. It fell, freeing her breasts, and Ashley crossed her arms in front of her to present her bare back to him as she peeled down the front of her dress. Then with her arms crossed again, she turned back to him and bared her chest to him while she danced.

While in time to the slow music, she let the dress fall to the floor and she slid onto his lap, putting her hands on his shoulder as she dry humped him. Her panty clad pussy ground down into his crotch and felt his cock harden within his slacks. "Mmm... how much for actual sex?" he asked as he gyrated his hips up into hers.

"Well, if you want a quickie within the half hour, I'll only charge you fifty more," Ashley said sweetly, beginning the negotiations as she continued to dance on his lap. "But if you want more time than that then it's going to be another hundred per half hour."

"Let's see how you do with the quickie and move from there?" He countered, fishing out a fifty from his wallet and holding it up for her.

Ashley took the bill and added it to the hundred already in her left high heel that he'd paid her to begin with. Then she asked him to wait for a moment while she got a condom from the nearby dispenser. When she returned, she kissed him full on the mouth and then slid down his body to open up the fly of his slacks where she started giving his already hard cock a quick handjob before rolling the condom down his shaft. He moaned with pleasure as her hands worked on him and then groaned deeply as she slid her panties aside and lowered herself down onto his cock.

It was actually a bit weird for her to have sex with a man who had a condom on for a change. It'd been so long since she'd been fucked by someone who had one on. She moaned suggestively as she continued to move her hips back and forth on his lap. Ashley bore down on his cock, squeezing it with her pussy hard while pressing her breasts to his face.

"Oh Damn..." Paul groaned into her cleavage. "Am I allowed to touch you unlike other strip clubs?"

"But of course, honey," Ashley replied, taking his hands and guiding them up to her ample chest where he started to squeeze them with glee. "After all, you are paying for this." She let out a lustful moan, albeit it a bit fake, to goad him on despite the fact that he was being a bit too rough for her tastes right now. His mouth clamped down onto a nipple and sucked hard.

She could tell that he was close as his breathing quickly became ragged and she could feel his cock become engorged inside of her. Then he let out a deep, guttural groan around her breast as his cock started throbbing in her pussy as he came hard. She fluttered her pussy around his cock and faked an orgasm for his benefit. Once he was done, she stepped up off of his lap and put her dress back on.

"Mmm... Thanks..." he sighed with relief.

"Is that all then?" Ashley asked politely.

"Yeah, again, thanks. I want to check out some of the other girls here as well. Don't want to blow all my cash on just one, if you don't mind?"

"Not at all," she smiled at him. "Have a fun night!"

It was one of the things that Brent stressed leading up to tonight; don't make the customers feel uncomfortable and don't be insulted if they don't choose you for a big payout. Yes, you might miss out on a big bonus payout but everyone's base salary still gets paid at the end of the week. Considering that her base salary was more in one month than some mid level managers and low level executives, Ashley was perfectly content to play things the boss' way.

Another hour in and Ashley had another client lined up. He negotiated for a half hour of time but was willing to pay the extra needed for a bondage session in a private room. The private rooms had cameras, of course, to record the footage for the dual purpose of security and websales. Everyone coming in had to sign a waiver saying that if they had sex in any private room then the footage could be used online. It was just another example of Brent's business genius at work as he'd observed how other brothels with websites boosted their sales and exposure overseas.

Ashley led the man in a smart business suit, named Bryan, into one of the BDSM rooms. She collected the money from him and put it into a safe box that could be opened and closed with her personal PIN number. That thwarted any possibility of a client trying to walk out with the money already paid while leaving her helplessly tied up. Any girl using the room would open the box up with their PIN, put the money in, and close it up. After the session only their PIN would open it back up. There were also personal deposit boxes back in the changing rooms for girls to leave their earnings for the evening that operated the same way.

Bryan started off by undressing her while making out with her, then took her over to the bed where he used the leather cuffs to secure her on her back, spread eagled. Then he undressed in front of her and started to climb up on top of her when she stopped him and firmly said "Condom."

He actually grinned at her. "And what if I say no?"

"Then I call for one of my friends to bounce your ass out of here," Ashley glowered at him.

His already smug smirk turned dangerous with a slightly evil look to it. "Think that he can get in here before I have you?"

"WES!" Ashley shouted towards the corner.

Wes seemed to materialize out of nowhere, coming out of a hidden door in the corner of the room that connected his security station to four other rooms. Bryan looked at him in wide-eyed shock, not expecting this. "Okay, okay, okay!" he said quickly, raising his hands in surrender. "I was just kidding anyway! I'll use the condom!"

"Make sure that you do or your trip out the front door will be very painful and very humiliating," Wes growled at him before throwing Ashley a sly wink. Ashley blew him a kiss and mouthed her thanks to him. Wes took one more look at Bryan. "One more slip up and yer outta here. Got it?"

"Got it," Bryan echoed, clutching his chest because his heart was now racing. "Damn, y'all went all out for security."

"For good reason too," Ashley commented. "Now... condom..." she bobbed her head over to the dispenser. Bryan took the hint and put a condom onto his hard cock, then went back to climbing up onto the bed to mount her.

Now that the awkward moment was out of the way, they both calmed down enough to enjoy the moment. Soon Bryan was grinding against her while feasting on her large, round tits and Ashley was writhing and fake moaning suggestively beneath him. Bryan was inside of her a few seconds later, pounding away with wild abandon. Ashley squeezed his cock with her pussy, arched her back, and made it look like she was getting off. Within a few thrusts, Bryan's cock was throbbing hard inside of her. In response she faked an orgasm to sell the fantasy and it must've worked because Bryan was groaning and huskily breathing as he continued to fuck her while blowing his load.

Then just as quickly as he'd come, he pulled out of her, threw the condom away, got dressed and beat a hasty retreat out of the room. Ashley let out a huff of frustration and called out for Wes to come help her. Wes came out of the hidden door to release her from the leather cuffs that bound her to the bed. "I'm gonna need a good fuck after this night is over," she complained as she got up and got dressed herself. "I'm doubting that I'm going to find anyone decent tonight."

"I'd love to, hun," Wes said with sympathy, "but I promised Cindy that I'd pamper her after her first night of work."

"Fucking 'eh..." Ashley grumbled. "Maybe I can get Brent to do me."

"You know he's not going to do that now that you're an employee," Wes snickered. "The only exceptions are his two wives."

"He's only married to one of them," Ashley pointed out.

"Might as well be married to both." Wes chuckled. "Catch ya later, Ash."

Ashley took a break to get cleaned up and get a quick bite to eat along with something to drink before heading back out onto the floor. The club closed at 2am and she was four hours away from quitting time. Weird to think of this as a regular eight hour job now... she thought with amusement. After the opening weekend there'd be set hours as to when girls would be available throughout the day for hire but Brent wanted all hands on deck for this first night. Even Brent was out working the floor to talk with clients and patrons, to settle disputes, and generally be on hand to handle anyone who got really rowdy. Thus far, she had yet to hear of any serious incidents.

Heading back out, Ashley perused the potentials while music bared and some of the other girls strutted their stuff on various stages. Two more quickie clients in side areas later and she was still on edge. She spied Brent talking with a few really wealthy looking men in what seemed to be a serious business arrangement. Managing to catch his eye she mouthed the words I need you... now!

Brent signaled for her to wait, excused himself from the clients, and walked over to her. "I need a good fuck tonight," she said in a husky voice while grabbing the lapels of his blazer and pulling him close. "I want to go back to the kind of clients that I had before when they pounded me like a fucking Salvation Army drum!"

"Then you'll leap at the proposition that I have for you," Brent smiled, extracting her hands from his suit. He then slipped an arm around her waist and guided her over to the clients he'd been talking to. "Gentlemen, this is Ashley and she has needs that I think would be well tailored to your... erm... tastes..." he said, smiling. "Ash, this is Mister Thomas and Mister Liam. They're both very prominent businessmen here in the Dallas area who have been asking me for a list of girls that could sate their needs. You were one of the first that I thought of."

Ashley eyed him after exchanging pleasantries with Thomas and Liam. "Who else were you thinking of?"

"Your girlfriend; Stephy," Brent said without hesitation. "Carla, probably. Tiffany, Lori, and Sierra could do it as well. But I happened to see you first so you win."

"So... how much and what kind of thing are we talking here?"

"We've come to an arrangement and the amount of money we're talking here will require an escort to the bank afterwards," Brent nodded to a briefcase on the small table. "You'll be excused from all other clients for tonight and if you call in to get tomorrow off I'll understand."

"Ooooo..." Ashley shivered as an erotic tingle ran down her spine with all of the mystery and intrigue. "So what's this involve, gentlemen?"

*

As it turned out, they'd rented out the BDSM floor for their own private use with just them, one girl, and a bouncer to watch for safety purposes. Ashley could call out the standard safe words at any time if she'd had enough but so far she was loving every minute of it, even with the flavored condoms that they were using.

1...345678