Matthew Makepeace: Made to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was no help either, for she was not one of the gentle types. She knew exactly what she wanted that evening was to be fucked and when she did not get it was quite furious; she simply pulled on her clothes and left. He was relieved when she never again appeared the club and he never saw her again. "I must have been an absolute fool" Matthew said to himself. "I've known for years that I was attracted men and not women so why the fuck did I allow myself to begin such a silly adventure to see if I could do it with a girl. It was doomed from the start. But what it has shown me is that I am a homosexual man: I'm gay: a gay virgin and now I need to deal with that."

Matthew was not exactly a happy mood next day at work and when he knocked off, instead of going back to his pad as he usually did, he went straight round to the social club to have a drink. So early in the evening the place was deserted, but the bar was open, so got a beer and settled down in a corner to drown his sorrows so to speak. Another good looking well set up young man came in, got himself a drink, looked around, saw Matthew seated alone, came across to him and said: "Hi, I'm Brian Hedley; we don't know one another but as you are alone, do you mind if I join you? This is supposed to be a social club after all?"

Matthew motioned him to sit down, and introduced himself to Brian, who clearly wanted to talk: "Well Matthew, you look as though you have just lost a pound and found a penny; so come on tell all: what's bothering you: what's up?"

Matthew was amazed at Brian's directness. Here was a man he had never met, a man whom he did not know, who was already asking probing questions. (It didn't need an expert to see to see how Matthew felt; his face said it all.) Matthew was somewhat nonplussed by the bluntness of the approach: "Oh Brian, it's really nothing; I'm just feeling a bit low tonight, that's all; I had bit of a setback last night which has left me a bit winded; but I'll be OK; it's really not important."

"Listen my friend, there is clearly something bothering you. Why not tell me what's on your mind. You know Matthew, very often it's easier to unburden oneself to a complete stranger than to a close friend. So we don't know one another from Adam. So come on tell all; spill the beans; what the hell is biting you? What's on your mind? Pound to a penny: woman trouble I bet. Come on, tell all. What the hell's biting you? Just unburden yourself to me; it might help. And cross my heart and hope to die; talking to me is like talking in the confessional: it will go no further; that I promise you."

Just listening to Brian's patter made Matthew feel a lot better. Brian had an easy way and had, in spite of his bluntness, already made Matthew feel at ease. Matthew wondered to himself: "Should I cry on Brian's shoulder or not? What do I gain by telling him of my catastrophic sex life; what sex life? I really don't have one. My only attempt with Carol last night ended in embarrassment. But what the hell; what if I do tell Brian about my failure and my uncertainty? What have I to lose? Can he help me? Can anyone help me right now? Oh fuck it, I may as well cry on his shoulder. It might help me just to tell someone what a failure I am; to put it all behind me." All this flashed through Matthew's mind whilst Brian was talking.

"Listen Brian, all this is very embarrassing for me, but if you really want to know here is the story." And Matthew told his new found friend exactly what had happened last night. He went on to tell Brian how he thought that he was probably gay but had no sexual experience at all. "I know it sounds ridiculous, that I should have tried to have sex with a woman, knowing how I felt, but I just had to try as I here I am going on nineteen and still a virgin. I've never had sex with anyone, either man or woman. What the fuck do I do now?"

Brian was a great talker but he was also a good listener. "Listen stud; just imagining what you have to offer under those clothes you have on, believe me, you'll have no trouble at all in getting all the sex you want." This he said with his eyes glued on Matthew's well filled crotch. "So what if you are gay? there's nothing wrong with that. It's just a question of getting started. Once you are over that first hump, it will all come totally naturally. You know, Matthew, the human male cannot, in general, live without sex. He needs either a woman or another man on a regular basis. Now let me ask you this; do you believe in fate? I think I do personally, for I think that fate as brought you and me together this evening." Matthew listened intently.

"Me, I'm a regular male. I have a regular girl friend and we have it off together several times a week; she's as keen as I am; and for the record she's one hell of a lay, by the way. But, I have to tell you that lurking there at the back of mind is the nagging question: "What would it be like to fuck, and in turn to be fucked by, another guy?" I don't think I am alone in this as lots of guys who are family men have the same thought. And indeed, lots of guys who are happily married do fuck another guy on the side. So you see my problem? I would really like to have sex with another guy just to satisfy my curiosity. Believe me up to now, I've never actually done it; but the thought and the desire are there, all the time. So, like you I am an anal virgin, whereas you are a total virgin in that you have neither fucked nor been fucked. So I guess that you jerk off pretty often to relieve your tension. I know I would if I were you; in fact I still do, but I don't let my girl friend know that she has competition."

"Anyway, to cut to the chase as one says; listen Matthew, why don't we two do each other a favour? I'll fuck you and then let you fuck me in return. We're both anal virgins and a little mutual, how shall I put it, fuckfest, might do us both some good. You would completely lose your virginity by fucking me and having your butt fucked by me. And I will have the experience of losing my own anal virginity to you, but at the same time having the pleasure of fucking your arse. That is something I dream about; what might it be like to stick my own cock up another guy's arse and give him a good, hard fuck? I can tell you Matthew, my cock is pretty experienced and although I have never ever fucked another guy, by the time I'd have done with you, you'll know for certain whether you are a full blooded true blue gay or not. I don't like to brag, but make no mistake, if I fuck your arse, you will know you have been fucked by a real pro. So Matthew, how does that grab you for an idea?"

Matthew sat in silence listening to this fantastic proposition and thought: "I hardly know this guy at all and he is making me a most extraordinary offer: sort of "made to measure sex." What should I say to him? Should I tell him to get lost or that he's nuts. But then I don't think he is nuts; quite the contrary, he seems dead serious. He sees me as a means of satisfying his own curiosity about male-male sex. But at the same time he sees himself rendering me a service in allowing me to fuck him, So, if I agree to this proposition of his, I will lose my virginity totally: I will have fucked a guy's arse and, in turn, been fucked by him. Now Brian is clearly, at least from what he says, an experienced cocks-man. He clearly knows how to use his cock on his girlfriend, or so he claims, so I guess I have to believe that he knows how to fuck; and is there all that much difference between fucking a woman or fucking another man's butt?"

"But, on the other hand he has never actually fucked another guy so it will be a first for him also. And like me, until I fuck him, if I can manage it, he is also an anal virgin. So it will also be a first time for him, but a sort of double first for me. But what if I say yes and then, when we get to the act, I cannot raise the flag, as was the case last night. Suppose I am just too nervous; what then? Another embarrassing occasion! But this guy is offering to take me on: sight unseen, no less, for my very first time: for a full service workout: to fuck and to be fucked. He's proposing a reciprocal arrangement, It's not that he is just going to fuck my butt and then bugger off and leave me to pick up the bits."

"One day, I suppose or I should say, I hope, that I will find my feet and have a happy sex life like any other guy. If I don't accept Brian's proposition, then where am I? Well, I suppose I am exactly where I have always been. So ultimately, to get started, I really do have to find someone to have sex with. There has to be a "first time" for me with someone. And how do I find that someone? And if I ever do find him, will it be a two way exchange as Brian is proposing, or will I finish getting myself buggered and then being dumped? Anyway, with whomever I have my first experience it will be an act of faith. So what the fuck; Brian seems a nice guy so I think I'll go with him and see what happens. The worst can be an embarrassing moment for me if I cannot get my end up and give his arse a return round. But anyway, as he will surely have first go, I shall at least be sure of getting my own arse well and truly served; and my virginity will have gone forever."

"So, Matthew, Come on; what do you think of my idea? Shall we go for it? It's got something for both of us. And listen, it's got to happen for you sometime, so why not with me. Whenever it happens, my friend, you will have to steel yourself to take an unknown cock-up your anus. It's as simple as that. So, Matthew, are you on or off? are we going to do it? yes or no?"

"OK Brian, let's give it a whirl. But please don't blame me if it is a disaster."

"Listen Matthew; just look on the bright side of things. You're a great looking young stud, believe me I'll try my very best to help you find your sexual feet,"

"So, Brian, when do you see all this happening?"

"Listen mate, there is no time like the present; so Matthew unless you have some other pressing engagement, why don't we go for it right now? Look Matthew, I'm foot loose and fancy free this evening, so let's go for it. Listen if you want we can go over to my place. I live over the other side of town, but we can drive over in a few minutes. Or do you have a better idea?"

"Brian, I don't have a car; I don't even drive as yet. But I live just a few minutes' walk away, so why don't we go there. You really know nothing about me. But I do live alone and we can do what we want in my flat. There will be no one breathing down our necks."

"Lead on Mc Duff," said Brian with a laugh.

CHAPTER 4

So the two young men drank up and set off to Matthew's flat above the old stables at George Burgess and Sons. As they walked along, Matthew was tense with uncertainty, emotion, anticipation, fear of the unknown: you name it: Matthew felt it. As they walked along they passed by Brian's car. He said: "Hold on a minute, sport, let me just get something out of the car. Safe sex is good sex and we need some condoms and I don't suppose you have any. Anyway, I always carry a stock with me in the car as well as some lubricant, which we also might needs. Forewarned is forearmed is my motto."

Of course, Matthew had never even thought of the fact that they might need some supplies to ease their coupling so he was relieved that the highly experienced Brian was taking the lead. But he still felt very queasy in his stomach as they entered his place, at the thought of what he had agreed to do.

But working on the principle that he who hesitates is lost, he screwed his courage together and he and Brian stood looking at each other in his living room. "So Brian, you are the master of ceremonies; what do we do now?"

"Oh come on Matthew, don't be so naïve; let's get stripped and down to the business at hand." And with that Brian, without the slightest sign of any embarrassment, started to strip off his clothing. "Come on, Matthew, get stripped and let me have a look at you. You know mate, I've been dying to see you naked since the moment I first saw you in the the bar tonight. Even fully dressed, you have to believe me when I tell you that you look incredibly sexy. So come on, Matthew; reveal all and let me see what gems you are hiding down below." he concluded with a laugh.

Matthew was not all ashamed of his body or of is sexual credentials, but he had never before stripped naked in front of another man, or woman, for that matter. The other night with Carol, they had finished up naked in bed together, but they had got there more discretely than stripping off and gazing at each other. And so, Matthew felt somewhat embarrassed by what he knew he had to do. But, in for a penny, in for a pound, off came his clothing and the two young men stood looking at each other for the first time.

Matthew saw immediately that although Brian was a well set up young guy he, did not have the physique that he himself had, nor was he sexually as well endowed as he himself was. Matthew sighed inwardly with relief that is first experience of anal sex was not going to be an assault course with a monumental ram-rod of a cock. Overall though, he had to admit to himself that Brian was not an unattractive proposition and he was already beginning to feel a vague stirring in his nether regions. This in itself should have told him something about himself; it was the first signs of arousal at the sight of another man naked in front of him: an arousal that he had failed to register with Carol.

Brian, meanwhile, was taking in what was on view before him and he saw a marvellously well developed figure of a young man of eighteen; beautiful symmetrical muscles, well tanned by the sun with superb sexual equipment. At the beginning of his young manhood, he was already sporting a seven inch, well proportioned cock. And as Brian was quick to note, this key male organ, as ever, was showing its own mind and as he watched Matthew, his cock rose steadily to a perfect erection.

It was then that it suddenly hit Brian, like a ton of bricks; looking at Matthew as he now was he now felt completely different about him. When they had met just a short while ago in the club, Brian had truly wanted to satisfy his curiosity to see what it would be like to have sex with another man, and Matthew had seemed a good choice. But now, looking at him, Brian suddenly realised that he truly wanted to fuck this young guy, who was just so lusciously inviting; no longer just to satisfy his curiosity, but because he now was lusting after the young Adonis who was standing in front of him.

It was at this moment that Brian suddenly started to question his own sexuality, for looking down at his own cock, he realised that it was telling him what it wanted to do: it was already rock hard and he noticed that he was already in the moist state of precum; his cock was telling him that it was time to fuck something and that something at present was Matthew's anus. Brian suddenly thought to himself: "Am I what I have always thought myself to be: a sexually very active, heterosexual male or do I have another side which lusts after other men?"

He had never had any qualms about being able to give Matthew his first fuck; the thought that he might not be able to get it up with another man had never crossed his mind. But another thought now came to his mind: "If I were a true blue, heterosexual male, would my dick be hardening at the sight of another man naked? Would I now be raring to go, which I am? This is more than just satisfying my curiosity to see what sex would be like with another man. Looking now at Matthew, I want to fuck him and fuck him hard; I just find this guy so attractive; I can't wait to get my cock up is arse. If Matthew chickens out now, I'll have to restrain myself otherwise I shall surely rape the guy. My god, I really do have he hots for this young stud,"

Brain started to ask himself: "Could it be that I have homosexual tendencies? Could it be that I am bisexual, sort of AC/DC, ambidextrous, as I have heard it referred to about men who like having sex with both women and men?" Of course the deed had yet to be done with Matthew, but he knew full well that he was going to enjoy what he was about to do. He only hoped that Matthew would get the same pleasure out of his first fuck as he surrendered his anal virginity. He told himself that he would do his best by the young man, even though he had no previous experience of gay sex to know what doing one's best entailed.

And then he realised that as the two of them had been looking at each other, Matthew too had become hard as a rock: his cock standing to attention at 45 degrees to his stomach. He thought to himself, "This young stud has nothing at all to fear. Just look at his cock; he wants me just as much as I want him: he's as gay as they come and by the time I'm done with him he'll be raring to do the same to me. At least I think he will and I am really looking forward to surrendering my own anal virginity to this guy. And what a beautiful cock he has, it makes me quite jealous just looking at it. As I told him it's an anal first for both of us. The only advantage that I have over him is that I know how to fuck a woman; otherwise we are equal; we are both going into unknown territory; so let's get to it."

"Matthew just listen to me a second. We are both of us going to do something that neither of us has ever done before. Now, I believe in safe sex, which is why I stopped at the car and picked up the condoms. But look, I'm quite clean and you clearly are as you have never had sex with anyone; so I was wondering, as it's going to be your first time, if you would like to have sex bareback as it is called, without using a condom. In other words we shall fuck in flesh to flesh contact, which I thought might be nice as a first time for you as you would feel your partner directly not hidden behind a rubber sheath. So Matthew, what so you say?"

In the brief few moments whilst the two studs had been eyeing each other, thoughts too had been flashing through Matthew's head. Although he desperately too wanted to lose his virginity, he suddenly felt very nervous about going through with what Brain had proposed. He had never before been naked with another man and although he found Brian attractive, there was still that residual reluctance at the thought of what Brian was going to do to him. He said: "Brian, you know I'm not sure that I want to go through with this. After all it's quite a big step for me and what if I can't keep my part of the bargain?"

"Matthew, for crying out loud; just look at yourself. We haven't even touched each other and your cock is already looking like a smaller version of Nelson's Column. Matthew, your cock is telling you exactly what it wants you to do, Look Matthew, it's now or never for you. Just turn around, lean across that table there and let me lube up your hole and my own cock and let's get on with it. Listen Matthew, I'm now so aroused, psyched up, call it what you will, about what I'm going to do to you. Now that I have seen you in the flesh, Matthew, I absolutely want to fuck you and if you try to pull out now, god help me, I'll finish up raping you; that's just how strongly I feel about you; you are just so fucking attractive. So forget pulling out. Just relax and let it all happen. If you like think of it as you doing me a good turn."

Matthew finally turned around and did as Brian had suggested, spreading is legs to give Brian access to his all important anus, which was nothing more than a tight pucker deep in his crease. Brian applied a little lubricant from the tube he had picked up from the car and then liberally lubed up his own rock-hard member.

"Right Matthew, this is the moment of no return; here I go." And with that he held Matthew's buttocks quite firmly and proceeded to push his cock against Matthew's anal sphincter. Anyone who has had the experience of fucking a young arsehole for the first time and particularly where the recipient is somewhat nervous about taking his partner's cock, will know that here can be considerable resistance before the sphincter relaxes and allows the entrance of the partner's member. "Matthew, just try to relax and let me do the work. I'll soon be inside you and then all will be well."