Matthew Makepeace: Made to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as happens all the time, the sphincter eventually yielded to the insistence of the cock and Brian was soon deep inside Matthew's rectum. Matthew let out a cry of pain at the first thrust, so Brian, who truly wanted his partner to enjoy himself, paused for a moment before continuing. Brian, who had never fucked a man before, began pumping gently with increasing length, speed and force until he suddenly climaxed and shot is load inside Matthew. Matthew moaned gently all the time this was happening and finally shot his own load onto the table against which he was leaning. It is an indication of just how much each of them had wanted to fuck, for very rarely do first time fucker and fuckee reach mutual orgasm so easily. Brian withdrew, turned Matthew round and held him in his arms.

"How was it for you, Matthew." he asked. "For me it was quite incredible but I was not able to control my climax inside you. It was sort of a case of premature ejaculation for me, which should tell you just how much I wanted to fuck your beautiful arse. (Brian was allowing himself to use a term of endearment already, which was an indication of his changing feelings towards Matthew. Had he realised it himself? Possibly not, but it was there). But that was one of the greatest orgasms I have ever had. How was it for you? Did you enjoy it? You know that you are now no longer a virgin Matthew, so we have at least vanquished that demon. And let me tell you that I shall be forever grateful that you allowed me to be with you for your first time; that you allowed me to rob you of your virginity was a real honour for me. So come on Matthew; how was it for you?"

"We--ll," began Matthew, "I was shit scared when you finally pushed me into it, but thank god that you did otherwise I would probably have gone on dithering forever. Anyway, it finally got me started and I have to say that apart from your initial thrust, which hurt like fucking hell and a bit of discomfort as you banged away, I really thought it was terrific. I had no idea at all what to expect and when you climaxed inside me, I was really amazed, But even more so is the fact that I suddenly shot my wad immediately afterwards. And let me tell you, Brian, as a guy who up to now has only ever reached orgasm by jerking off, what I just experienced with you was in a totally different league, Frankly, now that you have forced me into it, I enjoyed every fucking minute of it. But the question now is, are we still on for the sequel, which is me fucking you. After all, you have just taken my anal virginity, so am I going to get the change to relieve you of yours as we agreed?"

"If you think, now that I have seen your monument of a fuck-stick, my friend, that I would let you off the hook without having had the pleasure of experiencing it up my own arse, you are fucking mistaken . So now that you are over that first awful hump, which is letting someone in on your own hole, you will find the rest much easier; you will be in control; you will be doing the fucking and I will be doing the submitting. And just look at you; you were shit scared that you would not be able to raise the flag and here you are, still rock-hard right now. So as I told you, your cock, that incontrollable piece of meat which we men all have, tells us exactly what it wants. And let me add, Matthew, that it can decide to transmit its message, over which its owner has no control at all, at times at some very awkward moments. So, my guess is that as you become sexually more confident and meet other guys, you will suddenly find that some of them are sporting trousers which are tented at the crotch by their erections, over which they have no control: none whatsoever."

"You wondered if you were gay. Well let me tell you what I think. Look back to your trial attempt with your girl the other night. You couldn't get it up because your cock simply did not want to fuck a woman. Your cock is now telling you quite the opposite: that it wants you to fuck me. So, I am sure that you get the message: your dick is telling you that you are attracted by men; actually at the moment, by me. So, shall we get to it? This will be a sort of double first; my anus is virgin territory as is your dick."

"Brian, do you think that we might try a different position rather than standing? Look, if you lie face down on my bed next door, stick your butt into the air and open our legs a bit, I think I could find my way into you from the back. How about it? Does it it grab you? I know it's the way that animals do it, as I have seen dogs at it many a time." Brian nodded his assent and they moved into the bedroom, where Brian took up the "doggy position". Matthew found the tube of lube and liberally anointed Brian's anus with it and applied a generous quantity to his own cock, which was still rock-hard and ready for action. Then he knelt down behind his partner and made his first attempt to to fuck Brian's hole.

"Brian, it's hard work, for your bloody hole does not want to let me in; and Brian I'm pushing hard against you but their I no sign of any relaxation. What am I doing wrong?"

"Listen stud, this is a first for both of us; unchartered territory also for me, for no one has ever service my arse with his dick before. So just persist and eventually I should relax enough to let you penetrate me?"

And that is, of course, what happened; the sphincter gradually started to relax and Matthew was able to give Brian the full length of his magnificent tool. In the same way Matthew had done, Brian let out a gasp of pain as Matthew forced his cock deep into his rectum but then allowed Matthew to thrust away until both of them climaxed. What was surprising was the speed at which the two young men had managed to cum. So often when two men have sex together, in spite of thumping away, they both finish up jerking themselves to orgasm. But with these two this was not the case and when it came, the sperm came vigorously and in quantity. Matthew collapsed onto Brian's back and he lay there with his cock still inside his partner's anus for at least five minutes, whilst they both recomposed themselves. Then Brian somehow pulled himself from under Matthew and wrapped himself around his young partner and kissed him.

Brian said: "Matthew, what set out as a simple liaison between was aimed at satisfying two objectives; firstly to help you to lose your virginity and secondly, to satisfy my own curiosity and see what it felt like to fuck another man. Well, both those aims have been satisfied, but in fact, from my point of view it has been an extraordinary experience, providing you and me alike with our first sexual encounter with another man. But what set out for me as a simple act to satisfy my curiosity has turned into something much deeper: something which never crossed my mind. You see, Matthew, in the brief encounter we have had together, I suddenly realised that I was truly enjoying myself. In fact, to tell the honest truth, I enjoyed fucking you every bit as much, if not more, than I do fucking my girl friend, And, going on from there, when you finally managed to share your magnificent piece of man-meat with me, I was in seventh heaven."

"So I guess what I am saying is that in fucking your butt and allowing you to do likewise for me, I discovered a side of myself I had no idea existed until just now. In fact, Matthew, I have just discovered that I really love gay sex, which is why I want to turn you onto your back and let me fuck you again in a more comfortable position than before, when we were both standing up. It's sort of the way a man fucks a woman and is usually called the mission position."

Then, before Matthew had time to answer, Brian rolled them both over on the bed and finished up with Matthew beneath him. Matthew, who and enjoyed being fucked just as much as Brian had enjoyed performing the act, did not resist. He too was in a high state of aroused euphoria: a feeling he had never before experienced. Brian, who was still hard, raised himself onto his knees in front of Matthew, pulled his legs over his own shoulders, thereby having clear access to Matthew's vital hole. "Just hold your monument out of the way, will you," said Brian, "Let the hound see the hare, so to speak, so that I can get my tool inside you again."

Matthew, who was still rock-hard, pulled his cock and balls as tightly as he could against his belly and Brian, who was super-aroused by the prospect of what he was about to do, without waiting a second, thrust this cock into Matthew for a second time. The sphincter proved less unyielding than on the first occasion and Brian's cock slid smoothly into Matthew's rectum. Matthew let out a moan of pain mingled with delight as he felt Brian serve him the full length of his cock. Matthew now sensed that this was going to be a much more thorough fuck than his first time and braced himself as Brian started pumping his cock in and out of him with ever increasing amplitude and force. Matthew realised that he was now experiencing sex from a man who was very experienced, albeit with a woman. But Brian accomplished what was only his second anal fuck ever, with such vigour and panache, that anyone would have that this was his normal stomping ground.

Brian used maximum force on Matthew and as he worked himself towards orgasm, he withdrew more of his cock from inside of Matthew at each stroke. The whole thing culminated in Brian completely withdrawing his cock from Matthew's hole, waiting a second before plunging his meat meat back inside Matthew and climaxing for the second time with a huge emission of cum which he ejaculated into Matthew in a series of forceful, uncontrollable jerks. Matthew meanwhile had been holding his own tool well away from the battering being lavished on his butt by his partner but climaxed himself a few seconds later, spraying his own stomach and chest as well as Brian's torso and face with his own thick sperm.

What was extraordinary in the couplings which had just taken place was that both young men had achieved mind-bendingly glorious orgasms without any recourse to any help from their hands. Very often both the fucker and the fuckee find that they need to finish off their coupling with vigorous handwork and masturbate themselves to a climax. But this was not the case with Brian and Matthew. Some extraordinary chemistry clearly developed between these two young studs and they achieved that indescribably delicious feeling which the male orgasm brings with it, purely by use the act of copulation.

Both men lay face to face, Brian on top of Matthew; the two of them were bathed in Matthew's sperm of which there seemed to be enough to float a small boat. When the two of them had recovered from the effort, Matthew look at himself and at his partner and said: "Jesus Brian that was one hell of a performance you just gave. Are you sure that you never fucked a man until this evening? You come across as a real pro, and if anyone knows how to give it to a guy, it's got to be you. I'm an absolute beginner, but you really did take me to heaven and back and I just know that few men could have delivered what you just have. But you know what? Fucking is a really messy business; it's great whilst it's happening, but just look at us now; we're both in a horribly sticky mess. Get a towel from the bathroom over there and let's at least dry ourselves off. I don't know if we are supposed to enjoy wallowing in our own cum but I quite frankly don't."

Brian complied and both of them stood up and wiped of the fruits of their labours. Then Matthew, suddenly fired with desire, pushed Brian flat on his back on the bed and proceeded to do to him exactly what he had just experienced. Gone was any of the reticence or hesitation which Matthew had shown just a short while earlier. He was still so aroused that all he wanted was to fuck Brian again. And, as Brian had told him once over that first hump it all falls into place and becomes natural: as easy as falling off a log. And Matthew, who was very well equipped with the tools of the trade, as we all know, gave a sterling performance on Brian's butt. He fucked his partner with all the force he could muster and when they both climaxed yet again for the fourth time within an hour, they again found themselves bathed in cum: Brian's cum this time. One might well ask where it all came from; well when two healthy, young men get together and both want to fuck each other, then their bodies respond at an alarmingly fast rate and a seemingly endless stream of sperm is produced at each climax.

Matthew and Brian then cleaned themselves off once again and, exhausted by their efforts, lay side by side in Matthew's bed where they both fell asleep.

Matthew awoke with a start and saw that he had been asleep all night and it was now six the following morning: a work day. Brian, naked, lay beside him, still asleep. Matthew pulled himself out of bed and went into the shower where he was joined a few minutes later by Brian who managed somehow to squeeze himself into the none too large cubicle. "That," said Brian, "Was one hell of a time we had together last night. You know Matthew that was one of the best fuck sessions I think have ever had; and believe me I'm not a beginner. If anyone had told me I how much I would enjoy sex with another man, I would never have believed him; but it is true: it was a marvellous experience for me. You know, what set off as an evening to satisfy my curiosity, turned into one of the greatest fucks of my life. It has changed forever my whole outlook on sex. I discovered with you, that I really enjoyed having sex with another a man." And with that, with no resistance from Matthew, he suddenly thrust his cock into Matthew anus anus as they stood there in the shower and fucked him hard yet again.

"Jesus man you're insatiable," said Matthew laughingly, as they dried themselves off and got dressed. "Listen, I don't know about you, but I've got to be at work by eight, so let's go and get a quick bite at the café just two doors down and then I'm off. They open early for workmen's breakfasts."

They ordered egg and bacon and tea and as they were eating, Brian said: "Listen Matthew, things have taken a totally different turn to what I had in mind when we first met yesterday evening. Look, I really enjoyed what we did together. In fact I enjoyed it more than I have ever done with my girl-friend and let's face it, I've had lots of practice with her. So I was wondering how you felt about what we did. I was wondering how you felt about us having an ongoing relationship, which is what I really would like. Could we perhaps see one another, say, once a week? Matthew I really do dig you, truly I do, and I would like us to go on having sex together. Man, do I love fucking you and let me tell you, as a beginner you have nothing more to learn; you handle your cock like a seasoned pro. It would be so great to build on what we have just started. So how about it? How do you feel?"

Matthew was somewhat surprised by what Brian had just said. He had had no idea that Brian would want to continue what had originally been seen as a one night stand. But here was the guy who had helped him find is sexual feet and had shown Matthew that he was a true gay and here he was suggesting that they see one another on a regular basis. If he turned down Brian's suggestion he would have no immediate sexual partner; and after last night's experience, Matthew knew only too well that neophyte though he was to gay sex, his future happiness lay there. After a one night stand, he could not envisage dropping an activity which he had just experienced and enjoyed for the first time: gay sex was here to stay for Matthew.

As Brian had said, a man needs to have sex: he needs to fuck: and to fuck on a regular basis. If anyone had told him just now important that first time would be for him and how it would change his life forever, he would never have believed them. But it had made such a lasting impression on Matthew, that there was now no way that he was going let go. So he told Brian that he was willing to go ahead and establish a regular relationship with him.

"But what about your girl friend? What happens if she finds out that you are burning the candle at both ends? I mean, it's no skin of my nose, but what about you?"

"Let's cross that bridge when we get to it," said Brian, "If we ever do. But tell me Matthew what is this place you are living in and what do you do for a living? Just look at us, we hardly know one another and we are sort of planning a regular liaison. So come on, fill me in a bit."

Matthew then told Brian that he was an apprentice bricklayer and quickly sketched his early life and how he had left his last foster home as soon as he was eighteen. "You know Brian, I have no idea who my birth parents are or for that matter my exact date of birth. My name, Matthew, my only Christian name, was given to me by my first foster parents, a Mr. and Mrs. Makepeace, who had they lived, I think would have ultimately adopted me as they gave me their family name and arranged with the authorities for me to have a birth certificate with their family name on it. But my date of birth is just a guess and I am probably a few weeks older than it says on the certificate. As for the Makepeaces, well I never knew them as they were both killed in a car crash when I was about a year old and since then, until I left the Simpsons six or so months ago, I had been a foster child in several different homes and gone to several different schools."

"The best thing the Simpsons did for me was to get me a job with George Burgess, the builders, when I was fifteen. Old Mr Burgess, my boss allows me to live rent free in that flat above the old stables at the builder's yard, which is where we were last night. So, that is where I live and work from: the Burgess's builder's yard. Most of the time I'm out on a site and I really need to get my skates on now and get back to the depot, as we are taken by truck each day to wherever we are working and at present that is some ten miles away. But what about you?"

"I see now why you are so tanned, I guess you work stripped to the waist in nice weather. I would do the same if I had a body as great as yours. As for me; well, nothing very exciting; I work in a travel agent's shop as a sales clerk. I quite like it as I meet different people all the time. My girlfriend works in the mobile phone shop just a few doors down from me and we met in the local coffee bar, clicked and became sort of an item. I'm lucky as I get a commission on each sale I make, so I'm not too badly off and can afford to rent a little flat, which is where Christine, that's my girlfriend, and I have it off together. My commission also pays for my wheels, which is handy. Christine still lives at home, so I say we are "sort of an item" as we don't actually live together, although we have regular sex at my place. So, listen Matthew to firm up on things between you and me; today is Tuesday; why don't we meet in the club on Thursday evening again at say seven and take it from there?" And that was how the matter was settled between the two of them.

CHAPTER 5

The friendship between Matthew and Brian blossomed and they became not only sex partners but good friends. Matthew never really understood how Brian juggled his sex life, for he seemed to to spend his entire free time either fucking him or Christine. But things seem to work out OK. With the confidence which his meeting with Brian had given him, Matthew now came completely to terms with the fact that he was as gay as a coot and decided to acknowledge the fact publicly. He went off and had is left ear pierced and a gold stud fitted. Afterwards, he looked at himself in the mirror and felt proud of what he had done. The stud and its position in his left ear, had the advantage of keeping the girls at bay. Without it, any of the girls at the social club would have been all over him, for make no mistake; sex was rampant between club members. But then, where is sex not omnipresent? It is the fuel which makes the world go round.