Matthew Makepeace: Made to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of raising his balls to fit snugly below his cock had never occurred to Matthew; like most of us, he had no idea that such a thing was possible; but he had long thought that his nuts were a bit low and so he decided to go for what one might call "the full enchilada." "OK Paul," he said, "But I don't want to finish up with a cobbled together ball bag; how will it look when you have done?"

"Matthew you won't see a thing as the skin will be removed from the rear; and anyway, I re-stitch things very carefully so that there is practically no scarring. Look again at the photo I just showed you. The guy, whose cock you see there, is a patient whose cock I circumcised and whose balls I raised; I think he looks terrific; don't you?"

The naked Matthew now lay waiting on the operating table. The surgeon first of all lathered up his crotch and removed what little pubic hair which had grown since Matthew's last visit to his gay barber. He also had Matthew turn over so that he could clear all hair away from his arse area. Then with Matthew flat on his back again, he liberally swabbed the whole of Matthew's lower anatomy with an antiseptic fluid, Then, ready to begin, he gave Matthew an injection which effectively anaesthetised both cock and balls, followed by a further injection to prevent him having an erection whilst he operated on his cock. "I don't want to cut into a balloon full of blood," explained Paul; "So I need your cock to remain soft throughout."

Paul pushed a plastic tubne over the head of Matthew' cock, sliding it beneath the doomed foreskin and the cock head itself. He pushed the tube down until it would go no farther, thereby defining the limit of the foreskin, which he marked with a black medical marker pen. This preparation done, he picked up the scalpel: Matthew cringed in fright as he saw the scalpel approach his cock. Paul started by making a cut down the length of the offending foreskin as far as the line he had drawn and then quickly cut away the unwanted flesh of the foreskin in one simple and quick move. The whole operation was over in about one minute and a rectangular piece of foreskin was thrown into the waste dish. The cock-head was now fully exposed in all its glory, set off from the shaft by that well defined rim which had always been visible even when sheathed in the now departed skin. Curiously, there was not too much blood and the surgeon quickly sewed together the two edges of the cut. Paul was clearly an expert, as his cut had left no vestige of te offending foreskin still attached to the cock shaft itself. The cock already looked magnificent with its well define head no longer hidden. It was a very clean cut and Matthew realised just how much better he looked. Jonathan had been right to encourage him to the plunge and he was already thinking of how much more comfortable it would ne when he fucked his partner. And moreover, he had felt no pain at all.

But the operation was still incomplete. Paul had Matthew stand up and then made an incision in the back of his scrotum, removed a slice of flesh and sewed together the two ends. Immediately Matthew's cock and ball combination took on a new aspect; gone were the pendulous balls and they now sat in their bag snugly beneath his cock which with its natural rubbery quality, draped itself in a graceful downwards curve over his balls. Jonathan looked at his partner and said: "Matthew, you look absolutely terrific, even with your stitches showing; you really do have a peach of a fuck-stick; I can barely wait to see what it feels like."

Paul now gave Matthew instructions on how to look after his wounds for the first week. He gave him some pills to take to ward of any infection and provided him with a padded sheath which fitted over the cock itself, but left the tip open so that he could piss. His scrotum was also enveloped in a padded bag-like bandage, which was attached by a loose cord around its neck. And so, Matthew, minus his foreskin and a bit of his scrotum, went back home with Jonathan

Paul said: "I want you here again next Saturday, at the same time and I will remove the stitches. Now this week, just hold that beast inside you in check and don't even think of having sex. Your cock and scrotum need two weeks to heal, which they will. So, Matthew you'll just have to be content and let Jonathan look after your arse for the next two weeks; but strictly no cock work from you. And you Jonathan, if you cannot go without some anal therapy for a couple of weeks, then you'll just have to find someone else to serve you. Matthew must not do it; so Jonathan, just don't push him. After that, Matthew, you will be free to resume your normal sex life, which I suspect might be gruelling, as you are a sexy looking pair. I don't know you personally, Matthew, but I have had some experience with our friend Jonathan and I know what he is capable of; he's quite a stud as I guess are you." And with that he ended with a laugh.

Matthew and Jonathan drove home. Jonathan said to Matthew: "You see, it was really not painful at all, was it? And Paul spotted that your balls were too low and corrected that as well. I reckon you will look, absolutely stunning stripped naked once you are fully healed. Anyway, why don't we take it easy for this coming week and refrain from any kind of sex?"

"Do you think that our can go that long, Jonathan, without wanting to fuck my butt. Come on pal; you'll last two days at most and then you'll be wanting to fuck me as ever."

But in fact, Jonathan was able to refrain from sex with his partner, not only for the first week, but also for the week following. They went together to see Paul the following Saturday and the stitches came out. Paul declared he satisfied with the healing process and spent a long time admiring his handiwork. And so, it was not until two weeks after Matthew had had his cock cut and balls raise that he and Jonathan again took up their usually sex schedule. To paraphrase a well known expression, in this case it was abstinence that made the heart grow fonder and when the two young men took up their sexual activity it was with vigour and application which defy description. It was as if gay male sex was going out of style.

"By the way, Jonathan, if I might ask; how much did that little business actually cost?"

"Well, Matthew, I'm really glad you brought that up because Paul has offered to do the job for free; but there is catch. Paul is really taken with you; with both of us in fact. I told you that I had had sex with him a few times before we met; he's a great guy and a really good fuck, and like us he's as gay as a coot; but he does not have the cock length and girth we two have, which makes him weak on the return. Anyway, I've fucked him a few times: It's OK, but it is nothing to write home about. Anyway, Paul told me whilst you were dressing that he is really impressed with you and he sees why we are an item as we are both very well endowed where it counts. He thinks that not many guys can hold a candle to you and me when it comes to cock. He's also sure that you made the right decision in getting yourself cut; and now that it's done, he really digs what you look like. He thinks also, that he too has done a real good job and I think he would like to see you in action."

"So where is all this going?" Matthew asked.

"Well I'm coming to that; Paul is willing to do the job for no charge but he would like you to fuck him. In fact, what the really would like is for the three of us to get together and have a sort of mini-fuckfest. My impression is that the poor guy is just not getting enough of it. But I think also he would like to sample your dick up his own arse as he feels that he had done a really good job on it. So if you were to fuck him it would sort of confirm that you were satisfied with his work. So, Matthew, what do you think? It's nothing I ever envisaged; it came as a bolt out of the blue when he made this suggestion. But if you want, I'll pay him as I said I would when I pushed you into this business."

"Jonathan, why don't we take him up on his suggestion and get together, the the three of us. I have no objection at all. Look here, Jonathan, we two are an item, but we still like to have sex with other guys from the gym and the social club. So it's not as if we had shut ourselves off from the outside world when in fact we are still very much in it. It's just that now we do things together rather than as individuals; so where's the difference? Paul is just another guy. OK he's a top surgeon and I suppose he should not have liaison with his patients; but I am no longer a patient, so where's the problem? In fact I'm all for it, for I like a bit of variety; and I quite like Paul. So if he wants to sample my wares, so be it: I have no objection and will give his arse my very best attention with my modernised equipment; and if he wishes he can give me a return bout; I'd have no objection at all to that. So, Jonathan, let's get on with it."

Paul was delighted when he learned via Jonathan that they would all get together. The following Friday evening, the three young men met in Jonathan's flat where he had laid on a buffet supper with champagne to celebrate the occasion. "I thought we could celebrate the re-launching of Matthew with his "made to measure cock" back into the gay sex circuit. Paul, what we suggest is that tonight we have bare back sex together as I think that we are all clean, but correct me if I am wrong. And Paul, this you may find hard to believe, but we have had no sex between us since the operation which is now nearly three weeks ago. So you are being honoured as the first person to sample Matthew's cock since the operation."

The three men then stripped off and Matthew saw Paul for that first time. It was true he did not measure up to his two companions for the evening, but he was not wimp. So Matthew pushed Paul over a chair lubed him up and gave him a welcome pump of three strokes of his ten inch cock, He gave Paul the benefit of the full length of this monumental piece of man-meat. This was followed by the same gesture from Jonathan and then the two guys asked Paul to do the same for them, which he did. After that intimate introduction, Paul said: "Gee you guys, that was an amazing welcoming method. It truly gets the evening off to a great start. And Matthew, I really loved the feel of your tool up my arse; my god, man, you are so very lucky to have such a magnificent fuck-stick at your disposal. I can't wait until you truly give it to me hard and long."

By this time, all three guys had become totally relaxed with one another; so Matthew then fulfilled Paul's most earnest wish and gave his hole a long, slow but forceful fuck with his remodelled cock. He himself realised now just how much better anal sex was without that annoying bit of foreskin; and he appreciated what Paul had done for him in raising his balls; cock and balls now seemed united as one glorious implement and with it Matthew now fucked the living daylights out of Paul. When he finally reached orgasm he was delighted to see that his new partner exploded in a huge ejaculation of cream at the same time. Not only was penetration more easily accomplished, but the whole process of fucking, involving a reciprocating motion of ever increasing length and force was infinitely more satisfactory.

Paul, who had gasped with delight as Matthew increased his strokes which he delivered with ever more forceful thrusts, finally swung himself round and literally hung himself around Matthew's neck, his legs wrapped around his waist and presented his anus to Matthew. "My god, Matthew that was one hell of a fuck you just gave me. Now, go on and take me again just as I am in this position." Matthew managed to thrust his cock into Paul's anus yet again from the virtually vertical position into which he had just been manoeuvred and gave Paul a second dose of his cock. Paul's second climax came fairly quickly and his sperm was just as prolific as the first time; he bathed the both of them in what seemed like an endless stream of creamy white fluid. "Matthew," said Paul, "You really are one of the greatest cocks-men of all time. You have just given me my two finest fucks ever, for which I shall always be infinitely grateful to you. I cannot recall any occasion which I have enjoyed quite so much".

Jonathan had looked on in amazement at the vigorous way in which Matthew has serviced Paul's obvious needs. When the two protagonists had regained their cool, as it were, Jonathan asked Paul if he would like to exercise his own meat on one of his companions. "Listen Paul, what we could do; you could fuck me in the doggy position and then Matthew could fuck your hole again at the same time so that the three of us could have a sort of chain fuck" And that is exactly what they did, after which the rest of the evening was spent in free style computation, where each stud fucked one or other of his companions at will.

It turned out to be a very relaxed and satisfying evening for all three young men: and Matthew saw when Paul fucked him, that although he had not gone the same length as he himself had, he was, nonetheless, a very nifty cocks-man; Paul certainly knew out to make the most of his assets and had nothing at all to be ashamed of. He finally left the party just after midnight and said: "Guys, that was one of the best evenings of top quality, hard core sex I have had in a long time; you two guys are both amazing; thank you so very much."

Left alone, Jonathan said to Matthew: "Well mate, that was not at all a bad evening."

Matthew came up to his partner who was standing at the foot of the bed, with his back to it; he placed his hand flat on Jonathan's chest and pushed him flat on his back, knelt before him, pulled his partner's legs over his shoulders and prepared to shaft him yet again. "You reckon that was a good evening, do you Jonathan, well let me just tell you my friend, "You ain't seen nothing yet." Matthew Makepeace with his "made to measure fuck-stick and balls", is going to treat you to just the longest and greatest fuck your hole has ever experienced. Believe me when I say that by the time I bring you to a climax, you are going to shoot enough cum to float a battleship; so brace yourself, Jonathan, for the fuck of a lifetime!"

And that is where we leave our two heroes: two magnificent specimens of young manhood, totally committed to each other, with Matthew just about to give his partner Jonathan's hole some very special attention with his newly minted fuck-stick. The two guys had a relationship made in heaven

THE END

*****

Author's note: I know I tend to write long pieces, but that is my style: like it or loath it. Don't hold back with your comments as I write for my own pleasure and equally for your pleasure and amusement as readers.

As it is now, this story has been conceived as a "stand alone" piece. However if it captures readers' imaginations, I might try to write a sequel.

But you, the readers, are a fickle lot, at least judged by the number of hits of my stories. Of course I have no idea whether a hit means that that person actually read the story or not.

My story "Gay Sex for Gregory" has had a total of 13,590 hits to date, of which there were an incredible 5,300 on the first day of posting. Encouraged by this reception, I went on to write a sequel: "Sex Agogo for Gregory", which has achieved only 2036 hits since mid December 2015. Why? Ask me not. I think the second story is just as good as the first, but why so few readers?

My all time winner is the tale: "A Sultan's Male Harem" which includes gay sex, corporal punishment and executions in ancient Arabia. For some reason this story seems to have captured people's imagination and I have had about 14,500 hits to date. And it is this tale which contains the greatest of fantasy as I usually try to write so that what I describe could just be true; but this Arabian piece is just so unlikely; yet lot of people read it.

So please don't be shy. Tell me what you think, even if it is just to say it's all a load of rubbish. I shall not be offended and I will reply to every comment.

The big problem facing us authors is to find a plausible story line. So many pieces on this and many other sites really have no story at all, which I find a pity. I need a good story line on which to hang the gay sex action which is an all important component of this type of gay male tale. However, if a story is reduced to nothing more than detailed descriptions of the sex act, then I am afraid I find it boring. If that is what readers want, then I regret, but I have to be "included out" as the saying goes. But, of course it may well be precisely that that many readers find interesting. Who knows?

J. Jason Land.