Matthew Makepeace: Made to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of Matthew and Brian's close friendship, Brian did not object to Matthew playing the field; but then, how could he when he himself had a girlfriend around his neck? A girl, who moreover looked like becoming a permanent fixture in his life. So Matthew started going three nights a week to the gym, where he sensed a lot of the guys working out were gay. Aged eighteen, Matthew was intent on developing a truly muscular body and took his training sessions very seriously indeed. He discovered that after nine in the evening, the gym was frequented by men who trained practically naked: they wore, for the most part a simple cock thong, just to hold their man-meat in place whilst they exerted themselves; so everyone got a good view of their arses, Matthew adopted this style of semi-nude training and he soon developed a number of friends all of whom were gay; all of whom were dedicated to serious muscle work and, most importantly, all of whom loved to fuck.

So in the course of a few weeks, Matthew, who was one of the youngest guys there had made a group of friends with whom he trained and had regular sex. He was happy: very happy indeed as he found he enjoyed the variety which having sex with several different men gave him. He and Brian still spent time together but among all his friends he had not found one with whom he felt he could cement a permanent relationship. And so three years passed; Matthew was not unhappy; he was now the twenty one year old stud with pierced ear and nipples that we met at the beginning of this story.

Matthew did not normally go the gym on Friday, for it was a good club night, but one particular Friday, for some reason he decided to go and work out and thereby set into motion a train of events which was to change his life forever. The first great event in his life had been his chance meeting with Brian some three years earlier, a meeting which had got him launched into the gay sex scene; but tonight was to be even momentous.

The gym was deserted apart from one other muscular looking guy, whom he did not know, who was working out at the other end of the gym. Matthew finished off his routine and went to take a shower before leaving. A few minutes later the other man entered and took the shower next to him and proceeded to soap himself up. Both men were totally naked and Matthew saw that his companion was about the same height and build as he was and had an attractively large cock: always an alluring feature in a guy,

He turned his back on his companion when suddenly, with the water still running, a pair of hands grasped his hips firmly and before he could resist, his companion had thrust his hard, soapy cock deep into Matthew's anus. Matthew's first reaction was to try to escape from this unexpected attack. but his companion held him firmly and proceeded to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into Matthew. Suddenly Matthew realised that the fuck-pole being thrust into his arse was very large and that the man who was attempting to fuck him was clearly experienced. So although he was being raped, Matthew became philosophical and thought: "Well, what the hell; there is a saying which goes, if you know you are being raped, just relax and enjoy it." So he did just that. In fact Matthew, who was by now also a highly experienced cocks-man himself and had, in the past three years, taken countless cocks of all shapes and sizes up his own arse, now realised that the cock with which he was being "assaulted" was a quite exceptional piece of man-meat. Truth to tell, he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling that this massive fuck-stick aroused inside him; and things got better as his unknown partner proceeded to give him probably the most monumental and stimulating fuck he had ever had. Matthew, now also rock hard, found himself transported into seventh heaven by this unknown man.

Boy, did this stud really know how to handle his tool; he took long vigorous strokes and as he approached his own climax, the force he was applying increased. Matthew realised that he was in the grip of a highly experienced copulator and found himself enjoying the experience enormously. His companion finally withdrew, climaxed and shot is wad all over Matthew's arse. Matthew was bathed in a huge quantity of this creamy cum the likes of which he had never before experienced. He himself then shot his wad all over the floor of the shower.

Not a word had passed between the two young men whilst all this happened, but when he finally shot his load, his companion said: "That, my friend, was one hell of a fuck you just let me have. Let me introduce myself; my name is Jonathan Hargreaves; might I enquire whom have I just had the pleasure of fucking?" Jonathan then swung Matthew round, looked him square in the face and said: "Sorry my friend, but a guy with your credentials needs to watch out in the showers. Your arse is just so bloody attractive that I simply could not resist sticking it to you. I do hope that you don't mind."

Matthew realised that his companion was a well educated man, better by far than himself; he was well spoken and somewhat formal in spite of the intimate act he had just committed. Matthew now had a good look at his "rapist" companion and said: "Matthew Makepeace: delighted to make your acquaintance, albeit in a rather unexpected manner. But I have to say, Jonathan, that you really do know how to give a guy a good time. I've taken plenty of cock in my time, but never have I had an experience such as you have just given me. You were fucking marvellous and raped or not, I enjoyed every minute of what you did to me."

Matthew now noticed that Jonathan had a cock as big as his own and that it was still hard. Jonathan also had a very desirable muscular physique, By this time, Matthew himself was totally aroused and raring to go; and so he walked abound Jonathan, the water still running, grabbed him by the hips as he had just been grabbed himself and thrust his own cock into Jonathan's anus. Jonathan laughed and said: "OK Matthew; go ahead; you deserve a return bout after the surprise I just sprang on you."

So Matthew went ahead and gave Jonathan a truly professional, hard fuck. When it was over, Jonathan said: "Well Matthew, you fuck like a real pro, which I guess you are. Listen stud, that has to be one of the most original introductions ever. Come on let's get dressed and go and have something to eat. Great sex always makes me ravenous; how about you. My treat, by the way: I know a good little place quite near here, so let's go,"

And so, in this totally unorthodox and unexpected way began the next phase in Matthew's life. Matthew of course accepted Jonathan's invitation and in so doing had the first intimation that he was with someone who moved in a totally different social circle to himself. Jonathan ushered him into his car, a Porsche no less, and drove off to the "good little place quite near here." which turned out to be some three or four miles away! Matthew immediately began to feel uneasy, for he felt immediately that he was out of his depth: out of the sphere of life as he understood and lived it.

But he had nothing to fear, for Jonathan, apart from being a potential rapist, was an utter gentleman. Luckily Matthew was a natty dresser and when they arrived at the restaurant he did not look at all out of place, for it was definitely up market. Matthew had never been in such a place in his life, but Jonathan made him feel quite at ease and did not embarrass his guest as he quickly realised that here was young stud whom he had just fucked and by whom he had then himself been fucked and that he really liked Matthew;: it was a simple as that: he liked him.

Jonathan asked Matthew what he would like from the menu; Matthew said that he would take the same as his host. Then Jonathan said: "Listen Matthew, to celebrate our first mutual fuck let's have some champagne." Now Matthew shad never actually drunk any form of wine in his life; his knowledge of alcoholic beverages started and ended at beer and even that he drank sparingly and now here he was being offered champagne. But in spite of his lowly beginnings, Matthew was both well spoken and well mannered and he gracefully acquitted himself in what could have been an embarrassing situation.

"What do you do for a living, Jonathan asked Matthew; and by the way, how old are you?" Matthew told him that he was a bricklayer by trade, working for George Burgess and Sons, with whom he had been since leaving school at fifteen and that he was twenty-one going on twenty-two. Jonathan digested these facts without comment and said: "Well Matthew, we couldn't more different, as I am now just twenty five and I am a commodities trader in a small merchant bank. I went to a minor public school, where I can tell you I had my naked arse beaten and fucked on many occasions; on leaving aged eighteen, I then joined the bank as a trainee. It turned out that I had a flare for the business and I soon became one of the top securities traders and as you can see it pays well. I guess I'm what you would call a whiz-kid, so don't you think that we two young, gay studs with such different backgrounds are lucky to have found each other? I know I do"

"Matthew, do you believe in fate? I think I am beginning to do. Why were we alone at the gym tonight? If you can believe it it was only my second visit to that place and you were alone. I think that it was fate which brought us together tonight. Listen stud; let's go back to my place and try to get to know one another a bit better and perhaps we could pick up again where we left off at the gym. What do you say?"

Matthew did not really know what to say: he was totally overwhelmed by what had happened that evening. He liked Jonathan and they had obviously pushed each other's buttons to a certain degree; but to be asked back to his place when they had such different backgrounds he found difficult to believe that it was actually happening. But Jonathan repeated his request and was obviously serious and Matthew thought to himself: "Well in for a penny in for a pound; what have I to lose; and tomorrow is Saturday, so I don't have to work; so what the hell; why not? Jonathan is clearly keen to have another fuck and I wouldn't say no myself."

So off the two of them went back to Jonathan's flat. He lived in the top floor penthouse of a newish block in the city centre. It had a spacious living room and several other rooms, a huge roof terrace and a magnificent view over the city centre. They had parked in an underground garage and taken a lift which went directly to Jonathan's apartment, accessible only by a special key. Matthew had never seen such a place: it was a young man's dream, furnished with expensive modern furniture and with huge windows looking out onto the city centre.

"Welcome to my humble home." said Jonathan, laughing. "Come on, Matthew, let's make ourselves comfortable. Come on stud: strip off and let me feast my eyes on you properly. It's OK; we are not overlooked at all, so we can frolic around starkers to our hearts' content." And by way of encouraging Matthew to follow suite he started pulling off his own clothes. The two young studs now took a close look at each other; sizing each other up so to speak. They were a well matched pair: about the same height, same muscular build and, most importantly with a well matched pair of cocks. Both young men were exceptionally well endowed with man -meat. Both of them sported perfectly balanced rubbery cocks some seven or eight inches long, soft as they now were, Jonathan looked somewhat more impressive as his penis had been circumcised, and it had a magnificent head, set off by that all important rim. Matthew was uncut, but still nevertheless impressive and his foreskin moulded itself to his cock head finishing just short of the end, leaving the tip of his glans peeping temptingly through. Jonathan, like Matthew clearly patronised a gay barber for he had no pubic hair to detract from the magnificence of his sexual endowment.

"Jesus Matthew, you are one hell of a stud. Just look at you; such muscle and what a cock; you, my friend are just too luscious for words; can't you see why I just had to take you in the shower back at the gym tonight; I simply could not stop myself.; you are just too fucking sexy for words. And I love your pierced nipples by the way; they really do suit you."

Matthew looked on at his partner, whom he thought just as dishy and a very fuckable proposition. As he listened to this eulogy, he observed that his cock was getting steadily harder and bigger as he was talking. Jonathan then said: "Matthew have you ever fucked anyone "al fresco?" Look it's a nice warm night why don't we get together on the terrace. It's totally private and I have a couch out there. Come on Matthew, I can't stand the tension any longer; you just have to let me fuck you again right now."

Matthew smiled and allowed Jonathan to lead him by the hand out onto the terrace where together they copulated on the leather couch. Jonathan performed with great vigour and sprayed Matthew with another dose of his cum. When he had finished he allowed Matthew to put him on his back, pull his legs over his shoulders and take him again in the mission position. Matthew was no slouch when it came to sex and gave Jonathan's arse a monumental fuck. Later on, Jonathan took Matthew to his bedroom where the two young men spent the rest of the night together, fucking and dosing until they finally fell asleep.

And that was the beginning of a long hot summer, where the two young men spent lots of time together. Matthew took Jonathan around to show him where he lived, which in no way diminished Jonathan's obvious crush on Matthew, His demands were frequent and insatiable; but in Matthew he had found a willing partner as Matthew enjoyed their sexual couplings every bit as much as Jonathan did. Matthew still kept in contact with several of his other gay friends both at the club and the gym and all in all led a very happy and fulfilling sex life. Jonathan and he enjoyed several group sex sessions with Matthew and his friends. Curiously, Jonathan seemed to have been a loner until he met Matthew for he did not seem to have any gay friends whom he saw on a regular basis.

Matthew introduced Jonathan to his closest friend, Brian. He had told Jonathan how Brian had been his first sexual partner and how much he owed to him for getting him started on what was clearly the way he was destined to live his sexual life. The fact that Matthew and Jonathan came from such different backgrounds and had such different jobs did not in any way interfere with their friendship and as time passed the two young men became ever closer together.

Jonathan was an absolute gentleman. He had been raised as such by his parents and education and it was not a veneer. Jonathan himself was acutely aware of the difference in wealth which separated him from his friend and he was very careful not to flaunt his wealth in front of Matthew; if Matthew insisted, he always allowed him to pay his share of whatever they were engaged in, as he did not want to make Matthew feel like a leech or a sponger or, god forbid, that he, Jonathan, was buying him: Jonathan had developed very serious feelings for Matthews and he did not want to allow their relationship to be wrecked because of a disparity in their wealth..

It was towards Christmas that Jonathan suggested to Matthew that they go away for the holidays to a warmer place. They has now been seeing each other for about four months but had never actually gone away or lived together. "Listen Matthew, I've heard about a gay holiday resort on one of the Caribbean Islands. It's a place where one can go around totally naked if one wishes and is really designed to attract guys like you and me: studs with good muscles and big cocks. It sounds like a great place to have sex and to drool over some other muscular studs. If you can believe it, when you book, you have to declare your cock size as they do not accept bookings from guys with tiny tools as they reckon that guys with tiny fuck-sticks might look out of place. So, how about it? Are you up for it.?"

"It sounds terrific, Jonathan, but I'm afraid I'm not up to it financially. Such things are way beyond my means."

"Oh fuck that; listen stud, I'll give it you as my Christmas present, so it won't cost you a penny."

"Jonathan, that's very generous of you, but honestly, I can't accept such generosity, as there is no way I can pay you back. Jonathan, you must understand by now that you and I are not in the same league. Look, I can't even afford to run a car, let alone fly off to the other side of the world on holiday; and anyway, I'd have to take time off work and I don't know the Mr George would like that." The fact of the matter was that our Matthew had never actually left England and what holidays he had had in the past, had been spent on the English coast, with one of his friends at a gay guest house. Matthew had always been prudent and had never allowed himself to get into debt. Matthew was his own man!

"Look Matthew, I really want you to come with me, so won't you let me just this once give you a present?" Jonathan went on and on trying to persuade Matthew; he never let the matter drop until he finally wore Matthew down and he said yes; subject to his his getting an agreement to time off from work from Mr. George. In the event that was not so difficult, for the firm had decided to close between December 24th and January 2nd so that the Christmas week was free. Jonathan was jubilant and booked the trip which was a total package, travel included. And so it was settled; they were going to the Caribbean for Christmas. "What are we supposed to take to wear," asked Matthew, "I don't really have any holiday clothes."

"Listen stud; use your noddle! This place is a tropical, gay, seaside, holiday resort. Frankly I don't think we shall need many clothes, but if we do, we'll get some there, once we see what's needed; do stop worrying, Matthew; just pack a few cock thongs and you'll be fine This is going to be great; luxury suite for us: double king-size bedroom and separate sitting room; so, if we don't like the company when we get there, we'll have our own snuggery."

Another factor had been weighing somewhat on Matthew's mind: Brian. What would he think and now would he feel about his going off on holiday with Jonathan? Brian was still playing both ends against the middle and he and Matthew still had sex regularly together even though Brian was still fucking his long term girl friend, Christine. But Matthew still felt he had a long term debt of gratitude to Brian, as his mentor in matters sexual. Things resolved themselves however in early December, when Brian announced that his long running dalliance with Christine was now to be formalised and that they would finally marry in mid-January.

"Matthew, I'd be really honoured if you would be my best man," said Brian.

Matthew felt highly honoured to be asked but slightly queasy when he thought of Christine, whom he had met on a number of occasions.

"It's OK Matthew." said Brian. "Christine knows all about you and me. You don't think I have managed to keep that quiet for three years do you? She's a great girl and takes me for what I am: a bisexual. So, with any luck, you and I can still have the odd fuck from time to time once I get hitched. I have promise her that I will not play the field anymore and she accepts that I will probably need to have sex with another man from time to time. Lots of married men do the same, as you surely know. So, where's the problem? We've been together now for nearly four years and we are both going into it with our eyes open. She's dead faithful to me, by the way, which is nice. But what the fuck, if she had it off occasionally with another man, I guess would just have to accept it."