Matthew Makepeace: Made to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew had a hard time coming to terms with this relaxed attitude; he thought that they were tempting fate and that the whole thing would end in tears. But, now that Brian had decided to marry, it lifted a load from his mind and somehow set him free to pursue his ever deepening relationship with Jonathan.

CHAPTER 6

The fatidic day arrived and Matthew and Jonathan flew off together to the Caribbean gay sex paradise. The place was quite luxurious and had indoor and outdoor freshwater pools and a netted off area direct in the sea for those who wished to bathe in salt water. Their suite was everything the brochure had promised and for the first time Matthew and Jonathan slept together every night in the gigantic king-size bed.

There was a well equipped gymnasium, which both studs used every day. It was a unique experience for both of them as there were no rules about clothing and the guests could exercise naked if they wished. Matthew and Jonathan each wore a cock thong for their first visit, but these were quickly discarded when they saw that most other guys were naked. Matthew realised that Jonathan and he, were among the best looking physical specimens at the resort and most importantly, there was no one with such magnificently perfect man-meat as they had. And once everyone had relaxed a little and got to know one another, there was a great deal of cross fucking which went on as newly made holiday friends explored each other's bodies. The resort was very much a "no holds barred" place and it was not uncommon to see two guys copulating in the public spaces. Sexual freedom was complete and total.

There was a disco every might and guys danced and fucked each other as they wished. It truly was a relaxed and invigorating holiday: one where there were no inhibitions. Matthew had one hell of a time as it was the first time he had ever experienced such a totally gay and relaxed environment. On New Year's Eve, the day before they left, there was a grand party with special guest appearances on the stage of professional overdeveloped body and cock builders who gave a cum shooting show on stage to the delight of all l the onlookers. The place truly was a gay sex paradise.

Matthew and Jonathan, sharing the same bed for a week, became ever closer until that night, after a tight embrace, Jonathan said to Matthew. "Matthew, you do know that I love you don't you? How do you feel about me? Do you feel the same, because if you do, then I want to suggest that we start living together on a permanent basis when we get back? I have never had such a good time or felt as happy and contented with life as I have since I met you and sort of raped you that night at the gym. That was a watershed for me. I found you that night and believe me when I say that I don't really want to let you go. So, how about it? Do you think that we two can become an item as the saying as it today?"

Matthew, in fact, felt exactly the same about Jonathan. The two young men had clicked. They had found each other and seemed to have the necessary chemistry between them to make it work.

Matthew said: "Jonathan there is nothing I would like more than for us to live together. But will it work? Look at you and what you do and our whole upbringing and then and then look at me and what I do. You're a wealthy guy with a desk job in a bank, and I am just a working class bricklayer: nothing more. Financially and socially you and I are worlds apart. I would not be here in this place tonight if you had not bullied me into it; but thank goodness you did, as I have truly had an absolute ball of a time. But just look at the future; you go off in your Porsche to your private parking space at the Bank and I go off to the builder's yard and get trucked to to job in hand. Can it work?"

"Oh, fuck you, Matthew I'm not proposing living with a bricklayer. I'm proposing living with one, Matthew Makepeace, around whom my entire life outside the bank now revolves. Don't you see that Matthew. It matters not one iota to me whether you are a pauper or a millionaire. The simple fact of the matter is that I am totally in love with you. Now, how do you feel about me? Am I just a pleasant fuck, a passing acquaintance or is there something more?"

"Jonathan, how can you possibly think that the only thing which we have in common is sex? Yes, I have come to love you over the past few months and frankly, sleeping here in the same bed with you, even when we have not been fucking each other, has just been the happiest week in my life. Jonathan, I absolutely adore you; surely you must know that."

"Well then," said Jonathan, "So that's settled; when we get back, you move out of your place at Burgess's and move in with me."

"Yes it's all very well your saying that," said Matthew. "But I have to get to work every day. How am I going to do that when I don't have a car? In fact, I can't even drive."

"Listen Matthew, we'll work something out. He who hesitates is lost; strike whilst the iron is hot and so on; the matter is settled; you move in with me: end of story! Don't make difficulties. Any problems are minor and anyway, bridges are made to be crossed; so stop being a pessimist. Time will solve everything. Now young man, as that is now settled, get on your back, because I am going to give you the greatest fuck of your of your life to date to celebrate our decision; look upon it as our engagement party. By the time I'm done with you, young man, you'll be nailed to the bed tonight; you ain't seen nothing yet." Jonathan concluded laughing.

And of course, as you might well imagine two young men spent the entire last night of their Caribbean holiday in the delightful act of copulation; an act that however often repeated never fails to give pleasure. It was for them an act of commitment; an act which somehow tied them together. The two young men were both equally in love and it showed.

CHAPTER 7

Once back home the first thing Matthew did was to tell Mr. George that he would be giving up the flat above the old stables which he had occupied for three years. Georg Burgess said: "Well lad, you must do as best suits you; but you are not thinking of leaving us are you?" So Matthew told Mr George the whole story of his, let's call it, romance, with Jonathan and how he was moving in to live with his lover, but that otherwise nothing would, change; he no intention of leaving Burgess and Sons as he was happy in his job. "Well I am truly relieved to hear that." said Mr George. "You are the very last person I would want to see leave us."

"Now lad, I have a surprise for you, this New Year; I want you to take over the running of the masonry side of the business; you already have the other two bricklayers under you, but I want you gradually to pull back from bricklaying yourself and take over managing the sites. It's what today is called a "Project Manager" but it's what my generation would call the "Clerk of Works." Anyway lad, what I want you to do is to train two new bricklayers, who can work alongside you to begin with. You can spend half your time as a teacher and half as Project Manager and I will help you learn the ropes until you can take over fully."

"It's a big responsibility for a young lad like you; At any one time we usually have between six and ten sites on the go, so you have to have your wits about you. Work on the principle that if things could go wrong, chances are that they will, So your job is to see where there are potential problems and stop them developing. But I have no qualms myself, as I know you can do it. Now, as Project Manager, you will get a 50% wage rise."

Matthew was over the moon. He could not believe his good luck. Mr George asked him when he wanted to move out and Matthew told him almost immediately. "If let me know, lad, when it's all going to happen and I'll get one of the drivers to move your stuff over to wherever it is you are going."

"Mr George, I really don't need my furniture because Jonathan, my partner, has a fully furnished place; so I think it best if I just clear my place here and dump all the stuff."

"No; don't do that, lad, Just leave the place as it is. Take what you need for your new place and just leave the rest there; let it stay where it is. If it doesn't work out between you and your partner, which I sincerely hope doesn't happen, you can always come back here. That place had not been used for fifty years until I let yon have it; and now that you are going, it will probably never be used again."

"Now, there is just one other thing we need to settle. You don't know how to drive, do you? Well as Project Manager you'll need to be able to drive as you will have a company vehicle to get around the sites. So in the next six months or so whilst you are switching over your job, the firm will pay for you to take driving lessons. What we will do in the switch over period is that you will go with me part of the time as I go around the sites myself. Then by the end of the summer you should be able to take over completely as you stop bricklaying yourself and I can put my feet up." Mr. George concluded with a laugh. "Oh and Matthew; I am so glad that you seem to have found a soul mate in life. I hope it all works out for the two of you. It's my view that no man should not live alone; he needs some permanent company. And in your case if it's with another man and that's what you both want: well, good luck to the two of you."

Matthew could hardly wait to tell Jonathan his good news and it was finally settled that he would move in with Jonathan at the end of the end of the week. "I shall not be bringing much beyond my clothes, Jonathan." he said. "The other stuff in my flat is all tat and anyway, fully kitted out as you are, we don't need it."

"Now let me tell you my good news." said Jonathan. "Since getting back, I have been looking at the bus routes and there is no problem at all in getting from my place to George Burgess's yard: we are on a direct route. So, you see, as I told you, things do have a way of arranging themselves."

And so at the end of the week, Jonathan picked up Matthew and his luggage at his flat and took him back to his place in the city centre. That evening, Jonathan insisted that they go out to a slap up dinner together down town to celebrate. When they came back, Matthew's first night of what was to be permanent cohabitation with Jonathan, the two young men indulge in a nonstop sex orgy where they more or less fucked each other to a standstill.

And that was the last occasion when they used condoms when copulating

with one another, for as Jonathan said, sex was so much better bare skin and as they were both clean, why not? But he insisted that whoever was playing the receiving role wear a rubber just to catch the copious amount of sperm which they both seemed to emit every time they made love. "It's just to keep the bed clean: I don't much care for rolling around in a load of my own or anyone else's cum for that matter." he said. And that is what they did.

But the abandonment of condoms in the interests of greater pleasure turned out to have a drawback for Matthew. You will remember that earlier we learned that Matthew had an uncut cock and that his foreskin was very tightly stretched over the head, which it did not totally cover, leaving the tip of his glans sticking through. Well, as time passed, Matthew's erections grew ever bigger as his cock finally arrived at maturity, and the over-tight foreskin started to bother him now that he and Jonathan were having bare-back sex. Firstly it was tight; but worse, when he fucked his partner, which he did very regularly, the foreskin had a nasty habit of rolling back on itself as he penetrated Jonathan's tight anus, with the result that by the time he started fucking proper, his rhythmic pounding forced the skin into a tight roll, somewhat like an rolled up condom, which settled itself as an uncomfortable ridge-like collar directly beneath the rim defining his cock head. It was almost as if he were wearing a metal ring located just below the rim and it made fucking painful. And as time passed and Matthew's vital organ grew to it maximum size, it became ever more painful to have sex without using a condom.

Matthew had become aware of this more and more since the time he and Jonathan had started bare-back sex together. Wearing a condom as he had hitherto done, prevented the offending foreskin from rolling back on itself, but Matthew had found that he liked bare-back sex much better. The two young men were now truly and item and had no secrets from each other and so Matthew had no problem at all in telling Jonathan frankly, and with no embarrassment at all, about his problem. "You know Jonathan I much prefer to fuck you naked, bare-back as it is called, but it is getting steadily worse. Sometimes it's so uncomfortable that I don't feel like going on at all. So what do we do? I could always go back to so called safe sex with a condom, but I much prefer it skin to skin. So, what's the solution?"

Jonathan laughed: "The solution, my friend, you see every time we get together: it's staring you in the face, especially when you decide to suck me off. Just look at my dick: it's been cut. In brief I don't have any foreskin any longer. So buddy, just get yourself cut and the problem will be solved."

"But hang on a minute, Jonathan; I always thought that cock cutting was done shortly after birth; are you telling me that fully grown studs like us can still have it done?"

"Bingo! You've got it. Look at me. I had much more of that floppy foreskin than you have; mine totally enveloped my entire cock and then some. Like you, I had always been keen on developing my body and having a big cock and then I saw in the men's magazines where professional bodybuilders pose naked, pretty well all of them he been cut: they were all circumcised. Didn't you notice how many guys in that place where we spent Christmas had cut cocks; three out of four I would have said; and they were all body conscious studs? Anyway, to cut a long story short, when I was eighteen I decided that a guy looked much better with a cut cock when naked, so I decided to take the plunge and had mine done, And I have never regretted going under the knife. I reckon a guy with a good, straight cock, which finishes in a well rimmed head with no foreskin flapping around in the breeze anymore looks great."

"And if you don't believe me, just take a look at my lower credentials and tell me what you think. Yes my friend, your foreskin has got to go; it's as simple as that Matthew. And, let me add, that by getting rid of a piece of unattractive flesh, you will at once kill two birds with one stone. You will look much more handsome when you are stripped for action with your big cock showing what has to be a magnificently rimmed head; but more importantly you will have got rid of the irritation which is causing you discomfort when you are fucking me me bareback. Kindly note, Matthew, that I did say: "When you fuck ME bare-back," as I don't want you to get the idea that you can go bare-back with any Tom, Dick or Harry with whom you might wish to have sex; there condoms remain obligatory."

"Anyway, listen, Matthew, I had not realised that you had a problem with your foreskin, but your bringing it up has sort of pipped me at the post. Matthew, you are such a superb looking stud that I have been wanting to tell you for quite a while that I would like you to take the final step towards perfection and get yourself circumcised. So, there you have it; your lover is asking you to do something to please him but which by chance also seems to be a physical necessity for you too. So, Matthew, how about it? Are you up to it?"

Matthew listened to all this with a feeling of apprehension, for he had never realised that adult men could be circumcised and the thought of letting a surgeon loose on his own cock was frightening: very frightening indeed; he shivered internally at the thought. "So you mean to tell me that you were not cut shortly after birth as the Jews apparently do systematically, but decided to have it done yourself aged eighteen."

"That's dead right, Matthew. I did it entirely off my own bat and my parents don't even know that I have had it done; I never told them. And I can tell you I have never regretted it. Look, I have a casual friend who is a surgeon; when I say a friend it's a bit loose because his guy is also gay and I had sex with few times before we met. Anyway, if you agree and sort of get your tool, how shall I put it? - "Made to measure" to please me, I'm sure he would do it. It's what is known as elective surgery. In other words if you want it doing in any reasonable time frame, you have to shell out for it. But don't worry about that. I'm just so keen to see you get rid of that useless appendage, that I'll foot the bill. Have it done to please me. You'll just look so very much better once it's done and sex will be so much better. So, once again, Matthew; are you on?"

"Look, my friend is top plastic surgeon in the main city hospital but he has a consulting practice outside and it's such a minor operation that my guess is you won't even have to go into hospital for it; he'll do it, as he did me: in his surgery. And listen; don't get the idea that it will hurt; it's all done under a local anaesthetic and the whole think only takes a few minutes. One quick cut with the knife and it's all over. Of course, you will be a bit sore for a week or so and you will have to forgo the pleasure of fucking my arse for that period. I appreciate that you will doubtless feel deprived of what you see as your right, but, alas, that you will have to endure. But don't despair, I'll look, after your sex life for you. Your backside will be the focus of all my attention. whilst you are recovering. So, once again, Matthew; are you on?" Jonathan ended his monologue with a laugh.

"My god, Jonathan, you are real glib and persuasive talker, So, OK, as you push me to it; I'll have it done. How do we go about it?"

"Just leave it to me: I'll get my friend to do it one Saturday and then you'll have the Sunday to rest before going back to work. And I shall not throw you to the dogs alone; I'll come and hold your hand while he doe s it. But listen Matthew; joking apart, you really have made the right decision. Sex will just be so much better for you and for me, with your made to measure cock."

CHAPTER 8

Matthew was really dithery when the appointed day with the surgeon arrived. He quite felt like chickening out of the whole deal, but Jonathan put on what might be called his "tower of strength" mode and cajoled Matthew into his Porsche and off they went to what Matthew had come to think of as "the cutting room." The surgeon did not look much older than either of them. Matthew told him that he wanted Jonathan to stay there whilst the deed was being done, to which the surgeon, whom Matthew only knew as Paul, agreed.

Paul had Matthew strip off completely and lie on an operating table in his surgery and started to examine Matthew's cock. "Oh yes, I can see why you need to get rid of that foreskin. It is much too tight and if you leave it you will have problems with your sex life for evermore. Jonathan is quite right in that it has got to go, And let me tell you Matthew, that with the physique and cock you have, you will also look much better with a cut cock whenever you strip off. And speaking as a guy with a cut dick myself, I can tell you that gay sex is much better. The foreskin really does get in the way as a gay sex is a much tighter business than male-female sex. So shall we go ahead then? And there is just another thing which no one has mentioned. In my view your balls are a bit low hanging; you might find it better if your scrotum were tightened up so that it held your nuts tighter beneath your cock. It will look a lot better and from the practical point of view, when you fuck your partner, your balls won't be flapping around loosely. Look here is a photo of a guy which shows you exactly what I mean. So shall we begin; I'll circumcise you and take a piece out of your scrotum so that your balls are held higher?"