Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening she visited William in hospital and learned that his physio session had gone well that day, that the doctors were very pleased with his progress. She slept better that well, though for the first time in many years that she could remember, she dreamt about sex, about a guy going down on her. She woke feeling flushed, a feeling not familiar to her.

Tuesday was as usual management meeting day which she attended along with the six member, entirely male, management team. She had chosen to wear a knee length skirt and white blouse. At the 10.00 a.m. starting time they all entered the room and she gave each man coffee and biscuits. She was happy that there was no overt staring at her breasts or legs as she walked around the room, before taking her normal place next to James.

They agreed the previous week's minutes and discussed the updates from each of the managers. They agreed to take on two new clients and an additional staff member in the fulfilment area. Under AOB, Jim mentioned that his secretary, Anna, had enquired whether, now that Emily was gone, we would no longer have Emily's day as it had come to be known for the last ten years or so. Lydia looked up with an enquiring look but as she did so, Alan, the latest recruit to the team, the Marketing Manager, asked, "What's Emily's day?"

James looked around, "Emily's day was initiated by my father as a day when the management team treat our secretaries to a day of pampering and enjoyment. Normally they would go for a day of health and beauty treatments and then we would have dinner and drinks with them in the evening, what do the rest of you think?"

Tony was first to react, "Well I suppose we have three choices, first we stick with Emily's day and have it on the Friday closest to her birthday, we could invite her for one final year. The second choice is to change it to Lydia's day or we could just get rid of the tradition altogether."

Lydia looked around at the men. Emily had never mentioned this to her and it was the first she had heard of the tradition, even though her husband had been part of the team. She listened as they seemed to be coming to the agreement to, for one more year, stick with Emily's day.

James agreed and asked when it was this year. Jim responded that he thought it was this Friday night which was why Anna had been asking.

James looked over at Lydia and asked her to contact Emily to check if she was free on Friday night. He said he would check with his own father who he thought might also like to attend. The meeting then concluded and they all left the room.

She returned to her desk, immediately calling her predecessor, Emily. Emily expressed surprise at the call but was delighted to agree to one final year of being pampered and treated by the management team. Lydia questioned her on it but her only response was,

"Lydia, it's not often they look after us, so relax and enjoy it."

Over lunch that day Lydia joined the other secretaries in the canteen. Over lunch they were all excited that they were to be treated this coming Friday, all discussing what they would wear to dinner, wondering where they would be treated this year. They told Lydia of previous years where they enjoyed beauty days, luxury spa days, massages, pedicures and much more. They told her that the dinners and wines were always of the highest quality and that the evenings would last late into the night. They mentioned that hotel rooms had been laid on in the past for those that would rather stay than go home.

The more they spoke the more she worried. She had nothing to wear to match the outfits the other girls were discussing. How would William react to her being out late with the team? She had no experience of beauty days or being treated like royalty, as one of the girls described it, for a day and evening. Even though she was worried she was also getting excited at the thought of such a treat day.

The afternoon was uneventful. James had left the office shortly after lunch and Lydia had little to do. That evening, she went to the hospital alone and told William about the treat day. He expressed surprise that it was going ahead given that Emily had left. She asked him why he had never mentioned the event in the past. He informed her that he had never attended it; he did not have a secretary for his own role, using one of the others if he needed anything done, which was rare enough. She thought about what he said, realising that, including her, there was only four secretaries to cover the six managers.

"Where is the event this year?"

"I don't know, not even sure who decides, is it Emily?"

"I don't think so. I thought it was the Boss who decides so I suppose it will be James."

"Are you okay with me going?"

He looked at her, it was obvious to him that she was looking forward to it but trying not to appear so. He had heard some stories in the past about some of the managers having a little fun with the younger secretaries during the evenings.

"If you want to go Love, of course I'm ok, why wouldn't I?" looking at here closely.

She looked at him wondering if he had seen anything in her to cause any suspicion but couldn't see anything in his expression, "I guess I have to go really, it would be rude to Emily not to."

"I guess that's sorted so."

"The girls were all talking today about what they would wear to the dinner. I have no idea what I could wear."

He looked at her again, this time more closely, slightly worried that she was concerned with looking good at the dinner. Seeing him staring at her, she carried on.

"I'm sure all of the young girls will look stunning. I don't want to look like the frumpy old mother," nervously laughing.

"Now Love, you know you'll never look like that. Have you not got that lovely red dress you wore for Olivia's wedding last year. You looked wonderful in that."

"Would that not be too much, I thought it showed far too much breast and it's a bit short, not sure I want to wear that in front of the team."

He thought back, remembering that it had been very sexy and had displayed a lot of breast and leg. He also remembered the amount of attention and admiring looks from many guys. He wasn't sure he wanted James and the rest of his colleagues admiring her like that.

"Love, it's up to you. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable but I don't want you feeling old and frumpy either," now he was the one laughing nervously.

"I'll try it on when I get home and see whether I could maybe do something with how much would be on show,"

After some more discussion on family issues she kissed him, left and went home. Before going to bed she tried on the dress, seeing that it still fitted her well. It did though expose a lot of breast and she wondered if it would really be suitable for the evening. It was a light material dress, well above the knee and she put on one of the new higher red heels she had recently bought with Emily, making her legs appear longer. Thinking of Emily she looked at her watch wondering if it was too late to send her a message. Deciding it was not she typed, "Emily, sorry it's late but if you're awake could we talk?"

Five minutes passed before Emily called her.

"Hi Lydia, is something wrong?"

"No Emily, not at all, I just wanted to ask you about Friday night."

"What do you want to know?"

"I'm wondering what I should wear, how formal will it be?"

Emily laughed, "Not exactly formal but the girls normally like to dress well, what are you thinking of?"

"I don't have much."

"Do you want to go shopping again?"

"Oh no, that's not what I meant, I have one dress but I think it might be too much."

"Can you send me a picture of it?"

"Yes, I could, I'm actually wearing it now."

"Ok send it to me and I'll call you back, make sure the picture is full length."

She took the picture, looking at it closely before sending it to Emily, then nervously waiting on her response.

Emily looked at the picture seeing Lydia looking extremely sexy. She knew that all of the men, especially James, would love her breasts being exposed so much, her mature body on show. Picking up the phone she called Lydia again.

"Lydia, that's perfect, you look great."

"You don't think it looks slutty? Too much on show?"

"Not at all, you look great, I'm telling you, it's perfect."

"Ok, if you say so, I'm not sure yet though."

She laughed again, "Well Lydia, I think you look great, look forward to seeing you there, wherever there will be."

"That's another thing, where are we going?"

"No idea, James said he will tell us on Thursday."

"Ok, thanks for your help, see you on Friday."

"Good night Lydia, wear the dress, you look good."

"Good night Emily. Thanks."

Hanging up she looked at herself again in the mirror, thinking she did look good, but still questioning if it was too much. Again that night she had difficulty sleeping.

The following day James was out of the office all day, leaving her with very little to do. She had a number of conversations with the other secretaries, the only subject matter being Friday night. In the afternoon she was filing some papers in James' office when his private line rang. Not sure if she should answer or not, she chose to do so in case it might be important.

"Hello, Dillis Limited."

She heard hesitation on the other side of the line, then a female voice, "Hi, can I speak to James please. I thought I had called his private line."

"You did, I'm his secretary. He's not here today. May I help you?"

"Oh, ok I should probably have called him on his cell phone."

She was very curious as to who this woman was, "Can I take a message for him."

"Please tell him Stella called, that I enjoyed the other night and, no actually leave it, I'll try calling him again later."

"If you're sure, it's no problem to give him a message," wondering if this was the married woman he had sex with five times in one night. She wondered what she looked like, she certainly sounded sexy.

"No, it's ok, thanks, bye," hanging up on Lydia.

So that's her name, Stella, she thought, as she finished the filing in his office.

That evening she rang William as she felt too tired to visit. He asked her if she had made her dress decision and she said she was almost sure she would wear the red dress. He assured her she would look great, while at the same thinking he would rather not have his boss and colleagues seeing her dressed like that without him present. He did not tell her that.

Thursday morning was similar to the previous day in that she had very little to do. Shortly after noon a courier arrived with a parcel for her. She opened it to surprisingly find a skimpy lacy white thong, matching push up bra, correct size, and expensive looking sheer black stockings and suspender belt. She looked at the note included with the items.

"To complete your outfit for tomorrow night, x"

She put the items quickly into her desk drawer, looking around to see if anyone had seen. She had noted that the items were in wrapping from the store in which Emily had purchased her clothes and assumed that she had sent these items. Taking them from her drawer she rushed to the ladies rest room. There, she took them out of the package and examined them closely. She had never before worn a suspender belt and stockings and the panties looked far too skimpy as she held it up and looked at it. She returned to her desk, wondering if she could actually wear them.

Again at lunch the girls could talk of nothing but the following day. No one yet knew where they were going and they were wondering if an overnight stay might be required. This concerned Lydia even more. She did not want to stay away for a night.

In mid-afternoon James arrived in the office, all smiles and in really good form. She wondered if he had been drinking. He told her to get the team and the girls into his office.

When everyone was there he told them that the following day would be spent at his Country Club. He had arranged for beauty and hair treatments, massages and lunch during the day. Dinner and drinks would follow in the evening. Anyone who wished to stay could have a mini-suite at the Club. He added that he would arrange for each of them to be picked up in the morning from their home.

All of the other girls were excited, almost giddy about the arrangements. All of them knew that the Country Club, of which he was a member like his father, was a very expensive exclusive club, with membership only by invitation. He dismissed them all from his office except for Lydia.

"Lyds, you don't seem very excited."

"I am Boss, I'm sure it will be a nice day."

"Promise me, you will enjoy the day, if you relax and just go with the flow, it will be a great day."

"I haven't had beauty days before and never a proper massage, so I am looking forward to it."

"Are you saying I didn't give you a proper massage," laughing and smiling at her.

She blushed, "That's not what I meant," smiling back at him.

"Are you staying to stay overnight?"

"I don't think so, it's not too far from home."

"That's ok, whatever you want. We'll get you a taxi home after the dinner and drinks."

"Thanks Boss."

As she went to leave the office she remembered the phone call of the previous day and turned back towards him, catching him staring at her ass.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you, I answered your phone yesterday, a Stella called but she didn't want to leave a message."

He looked up at her and smiled, "That's ok, she got me on my cell."

"She your girlfriend?" before even realised what she was asking. "Sorry, that's none of my business."

He laughed at her, "Lyds, you can ask me anything. She might be, I'm not sure yet, I just met her last weekend."

She looked at him wondering how he could think a married woman could be his girlfriend, how he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with a woman he just had sex with so many times in one night, how he could call her a slut to Tony then think about her as a possible girlfriend.

As she turned to leave he looked at her, "Hope you have a nice dress picked for tomorrow."

She smiled at him, turned and left, knowing he was looking at her ass again.

That night she again phoned rather than visit William. He didn't ask about her dress decision again, just about the proposed agenda for her day. She told him about the beauty treatments and the dinner but, for a reason she didn't understand, she did not mention the massage. He finished the call by telling her he loved her and wishing her a good day; that she deserved treats after the stress of the last number of weeks.

She tried on her dress and heels again. While looking in the mirror she spotted the package in the corner. Could she possibly wear them? She asked herself, surprised at her feeling of excitement.

Taking the items out of the package she took off her dress and the plain undies that she always changed into when she arrived home from work. She put the bra on seeing how much it pushed her breasts together and higher. She then felt the stockings, loving the silky feel of them between her fingers. When she put them on they felt great on her legs. She then put on the panties, seeing how skimpy they looked, feeling the string tight in her ass. She could also see that her thick black hairy pussy was very visible through the thin material and some of her hair was hanging out the side. She did not like the look of it. She then took the suspenders and pulled them up her legs. She had never worn them before always believing them to be a bit slutty. She struggled to clasp them, eventually succeeding and looking at herself in the mirror. She loved the way her legs looked in the stockings and she even liked the suspenders. As she looked at it she wondered how she would go to the toilet with the suspenders on and laughed out loud as she realised that the panties should be the last item to be worn. Leaving it as it was she put her dress and heels back on and had another look in the mirror.

Though she thought she looked slightly slutty for a woman of her age she had to admit that she looked sexy. Her legs looked long and slim in the high heels and stockings, her breasts looked very firm, though still too big for her liking, in the push up bra. She wished that she was wearing this with William and still wasn't sure she could wear it with James and the others. She was also still concerned that, next to the young sexy girls, she would look out of place, like an old woman trying to look like something she wasn't. She undressed, putting on her comfy pyjamas, before packing her clothes into a small suitcase. She packed all of her new items but still unsure of whether to wear them or not, she also packed white lacy undies and threw in plain cotton ones as well.

Just as she finished packing she heard her new phone beep with a message. She took it from her bag, seeing James' name appear on her screen.

"Lyds, just wanted to confirm that the car will pick you up at 8.30 a.m."

She typed, "Thanks Boss."

"Hope you have your sexy party gear ready."

"Please stop, don't start this again."

"Lyds, promise me one thing, tomorrow is the day for the girls, relax and enjoy it."

"Ok Boss, I will. I promise."

"Enjoy your day. I'll see you for dinner, good night."

She didn't reply, worried that he had asked her about sexy party gear. She also worried when she realised that she wanted James to like the way she would be dressed. Why did she want that? She went to bed and eventually managed to get to sleep, that the last thought on her mind.

The following morning she got her son out to school before showering and getting dressed in jeans and a blue top. By 8.15 a.m. she was ready and waiting in her living room, conscious of the feeling of excitement but nervousness building in her. She felt like she was really looking forward to the beauty treatments but nervous about getting dressed up for dinner and what might happen. She was sure that James was only playing games and teasing her with his comments but she was very confused with her own thoughts. She knew that he was not really attracted to her and that gave her feelings of relief but also pangs of disappointment. Those thoughts made her feel silly but mainly guilty.

At precisely 8.30 a.m. she saw a limousine turn into her driveway. She was amazed at the size of it and as she approached the driver opened the door for her and ushered her in. Already inside were all of the other girls, drinking champagne. They greeted her and handed her a glass as the driver put her bag in the trunk. She looked around at the others, seeing the three younger girls all giddy and laughing, and Emily sitting back looking very happy. She and Emily chatted as the car took the hour long trip to the Club. They chatted about the few weeks since Emily had retired. Then making sure the others were deep in chat she whispered to Emily.

"Oh I meant to say, thank you for the gifts though I'm not sure I could wear them."

She thought that Emily looked strangely at her before smiling, "You're very welcome Lydia, I'm sure you will feel good in them."

"I'm not at all sure to be honest. I have never worn anything like that before."

"First time for everything," giving her a big smile.

As they both looked out the windows at the passing countryside Emily was wondering just what exactly she had been talking about. Very quickly she had realised that James had probably bought her some new items and she could imagine what they might be. She smiled as she recalled the many items that his father had bought her over the years. Looking at Lydia now she wondered if James had yet made any moves on her. She appeared nervous but she could see excitement in her eyes as well.

It wasn't long before they reached the Country Club. As the car drove up the long driveway Lydia looked in awe at the enormous estate, the manicured golf course, the huge old buildings, pure luxury all around. The car stopped and the driver held the door open as they exited. They were greeted at the Spa entrance by the manager.