Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lyds, relax, enjoy the dance, I just want to feel your glorious ass," as he stroked it and played with the string, making her moan into his chest so as not to alert the others.

After a few minutes in this position the music stopped on his signal to the band. He released her, letting her dress drop. It was only when she turned and saw the three band members smiling at her that she realised that they had seen everything. She turned to him.

"How could you do that to me, they saw it all."

"They won't say anything. I'm sure they loved the look of your tight ass and your long legs."

She looked over at them again to see them still smiling. Attempting a smile at them she walked back to her seat and immediately took a large sip of wine. She noticed that the others were looking at her strangely, looking at her breasts. She looked down horrified to see that the shape of her erect nipples was clearly visible through her dress. She rushed to the ladies restroom. There, she tried to get her nipples to lose their erectness by pushing them inwards but it didn't work. She could feel that she was very wet and that her nipples were super sensitive to her touch. She turned when she saw Emily enter.

"Are you ok Lydia?"

"I'm fine," although it was obvious that was not true.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Lydia, you can tell me, what happened?"

"James started touching me on the dancefloor."

"Did you not like it?"

She looked at Emily, stunned at her question.

"It doesn't matter whether I did or not, it's not right."

"James is just a man. You look hot tonight. I'm not surprised he tried something."

"Emily, I'm nearly as old as his mother and I'm married."

She laughed, "You look nothing like his mother, and even married people have fun."

"What are you saying? That I should let him touch me"

"Lydia, that's your decision only, but he is kind of hot, do you not think?"

"That doesn't matter, I'm a married woman."

"Ok, I guess that's your decision then, just tell him to stop," as she left the restroom.

She stared into the mirror, totally confused. She had wanted him to touch her but her guilt was overpowering her. She felt and looked sexy tonight and she guessed that was impacting on her emotions. She knew that she could not do anything with James, no matter how much she might think she wanted it. She would have to go home soon so as to prevent anything happening where they might go too far. With that decision she re-joined the others.

He asked her if she was ok and she responded that she was.

"Lyds, I'm sorry if I upset you but you must realise how hot you look, how desirable you are."

"James, you can't say you're sorry and then start again, please no more."

He smiled at her, "Relax, have another drink. I'll try to behave if that is really what you want."

"I'm a married woman but then again that means nothing to you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Stella."

He looked strangely at her, "Stella? She's not married, why would you think that?"

She was sorry for saying anything, assuming now he was lying to her, "Forget it, I'm obviously mistaken."

"Tell me, why did you think that?" his tone now more commanding.

"I heard you and Tony talking about your night with her."

He laughed, "Lyds, have you been spying on me, I wasn't talking about Stella. That was some other woman."

She looked at him, stunned. Did he meet both of them last weekend? Was there no end to his womanising?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to listen, I was just passing and your door was open."

"How much did you hear?"

"Very little, just that she was married."

He smiled, remembering the conversation that he had had with Tony, how much he had told him about his night with the married slut. He wondered how much she had really heard, "That was only a one off meeting. In fact if I am being honest I was very horny after seeing your pictures and she was just there."

"Please stop James, this is going too far."

He poured her another glass of wine which she took a sip of quickly. Looking at her watch she saw that it was 1.00 a.m., "Can I get a taxi now?"

"Are you sure you don't want to stay over," staring into her eyes.

She looked away, unsure for a moment, "Please James, I have to go home. Don't make this hard for me."

He could see in her expression that part of her wanted to stay but that she was feeling guilty about her feelings. He knew that, if he pushed her, he could get her to stay and that thought excited him greatly. He looked at her inviting tits, trying to escape from her dress, her fabulous legs in the sexy stockings. He knew how much he wanted to take off her dress, to see her in those skimpy panties. She was a little drunk and he knew she was there for the taking. He could see in her eyes the confused thoughts. He could not believe the decision he reached.

"Finish your drink and I'll get a car to bring you home."

She looked at him, a sense of relief but also disappointment in her expression, "Thanks James."

She looked at the others. Emily and his father were getting up to leave. They said good night to everyone as they walked off together in the direction of the hotel rooms. Alan and Anna were kissing on their sofa seat while the others sat and drank. She wondered just who would link up tonight. James touched her on the knee to tell her the car was ready.

He walked her to the car, arm in arm. "You really did look very hot tonight. I hope you realise how much I wanted you tonight. But as you said, you're a married woman and it wouldn't be right."

She looked at him with pleading in her eyes, "James, if I wasn't married..."

He smiled at her and stopped her, "Lyds, don't say anymore that will make you feel worse," as they reached the door which was opened by the butler.

As James opened the car door for her she turned to him and gave him a tight hug. Looking up at him, "Thanks for a great day, I'm sorry I can't give you what you want," kissing him fully on the mouth, before pulling away from him and jumping into the car.

"Good night sexy lady, I'll see you on Monday."

"Good night Boss," and he closed the door.

He watched as the car drove away. He was very frustrated and horny but confident that he had made the right decision to allow her to go home. He knew that he could have had her as he wished tonight but he wanted it to be her decision when it did happen as he was sure it would. He went back to the others in the lounge. Tony, Mary and Jim were about to leave, none of them staying as all had family plans for the following day.

As Gemma got up to go to her room James asked her to stay for another drink. Gemma, the 30 year old secretary to Jim, was not as sexy looking as Lydia but he was sure she could satisfy his lust for that night. He knew from past experience that she could be a bit of a slut when drunk, which she now was.

"Show me your panties."

She smiled at him, pulling her dress up, showing him very skimpy black undies.

"Take them off."

Without even looking to see if anyone was watching, she took them off, exposing her bare pussy to him.

"Ok slut, let's go," walking away and she followed.

In the car all the way home Lydia was exhausted from the day and evening. She could not believe the feelings going through her head. She knew that, if he has asked more firmly, she would have stayed. She also knew that they would have gone too far and she was relieved that he had seen sense. She still wondered whether he was playing games with her but she thought this was not the case having seen the lust in his eyes.

She could not believe that she could have such an impact on a young man and that pleased and excited her. She was glad to be going home although being aware of a sense of frustration that she had not experienced for a very long time, if in fact ever.

She thought about James, how great his body felt against hers, how young and manly he was. These feelings would have to stop now. She had to stop herself thinking that anything could ever happen. She realised that they both had a lucky escape tonight.

However, she was already looking forward to seeing him on Monday...