Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome, ladies, if you follow me I will show you to the reception area."

They followed him through the high ceilinged entrance hall, seeing the huge paintings and many sculpted figures built into the wall. Young well-dressed men followed them carrying their bags. Lydia looked around in total shock at the luxury of the Club. When they reached the reception desk they all checked in and were given an agenda for the day. She looked at her own.

ArrivalCoffee

10.00 a.m.Pedicure and manicure

11.00 a.m.Extreme Hydration Facial

12.00 p.m.Relaxation time

1.00 p.m.Lunch

2.30 p.m.Leg wax

3.30 p.m.Body massage

5.00 p.m.Hair and make-up

8.30 p.m.Dinner

She was surprised at the number of different treatments planned though excited at the thought of each of them. Two stood out to her as slightly worrying, the leg wax and the full body massage. She had never experienced either before and her first thoughts were that she assumed that they would be done by a female and not a man. The women looked at each other's agendas seeing that they were more or less similar.

After some coffee and shortbread biscuits they were led to the dressing room area where the others started stripping immediately, not at all shy walking around the room in their sexy undies. She was not entirely sure what to wear for the first treatments as she took off her jeans and top. She noticed that the others looked closely at her body, no doubt curious as to what her older body might look like. In particular she thought they examined her breasts. Emily looked over and saw her doubt as to what to wear.

"Lydia, just wear the gown and slippers," pointing to the items on the bench.

She looked down seeing them, putting them on, liking the luxurious feel.

Emily looked around the room, "Ok girls, let's go get treated," leading the way out of the dressing room.

It was obvious that she knew exactly where to go. They entered a room which contained five single sofa seats with a small cushioned stool in front and a chair to the side of each. They were asked to each take a sofa seat which they did.

Immediately the door opened and ten young girls entered the room, each with a small bag. Two girls went to each of the women, one to the chair and the other to the stool. They pressed a button on the sofa seat which extended a shelf out of the front of the seat. The girls lifted the right leg of each of the women and placed in on the shelf. At the same time the other girl took their right hands.

For the next 25 minutes the women received a pedicure and manicure before they switched to the left side of each and repeated it. Lydia was really enjoying the attention. When the girl had initially lifted her leg her gown opened a bit exposing her entire leg and panties to the young girl. She was embarrassed as she closed her gown on the girl. The girl just gave her a big smile.

As the girls operated on her left side she looked at the results of her right hand and loved the look of her fingernails, a rich red colour. Her right foot also felt wonderful and relaxed after the girl had used a stone on her feet after soaking them, as well as clipping, shaping and moisturising and polishing her toenails. The other girl had performed similar tasks on her hands which felt wonderful. Once they were finished the girls without a word left the room, leaving the women relaxed and chilled as they drank the glass of ice water they had each been given.

Next Emily led them to another room in which they saw five single high beds. Each of them was asked to take off their gowns and lie on the bed. Lydia lay on the bed seeing a young girl sit on a stool at her head. She started by placing a large towel over her entire body.

She told Lydia what she was going to do, starting with using a lemon cleanser on her neck and face, cleaning her gently, making her feel very calm and relaxed. She then removed the cleanser with a hot towel which she gently used to press against and wash her face. Exfoliation of the skin was the next step which she did with a strawberry rhubarb , rubbing it all over her face and neck, particularly concentrating on her chin and nose area. Using large cotton pads she next dried and cleaned her before she began a steaming massage of her face. As she carried on she spoke to Lydia telling her that her skin was quite dry and recommending some products to use every day and night. She then gave her face a lifting massage before once again pressing a hot towel into her skin and cleaning her. She then placed cotton pads over her eyes and turned on a bright light on an extended arm over her head. She used the light to help her identify the facial areas which needed some more detailed extraction of dead skin before brushing a calming arnica mask onto her face. The mask was in place for 15 minutes after which she again cleaned her with the hot towel before using a champagne toner and finishing with a wild rose moisturiser.

Lydia felt so relaxed and calm during the entire time, thoroughly enjoying the pampering. On completion she felt as if she had received a new face, feeling so clean. Looking in the mirror she could not believe the glowing clean face image. She looked as good as she felt and thanked the girl.

She was glad of the scheduled relaxation time after the facial. Along with the other women she went to the swimming pool area. They lay on the comfortable lounge beds where they were served cold drinks. Each of them talked about the great treatments they had received so far. Each of them still wore the gowns and slippers and Lydia wondered whether they would need to change for lunch. Emily told her that they would remain dressed as they were. Both Emily and Lydia fell asleep on the beds for about 20 minutes, much to the amusement of the younger ones, who continued to chat away excitedly, albeit a little quieter.

At 12.50 p.m. they were informed that lunch would be ready in ten minutes. Emily once again led the way to the dining room. They were served a light lunch with a starter of a smoked chicken salad followed by a main course of halibut, all accompanied by a good Chablis and iced water. Lydia looked around at the other guests noting that all fifteen were female, all dressed in the same gowns. She regarded it all as so civilised, very calm and extremely luxurious. She thought, so this is how the other half lives, this is what money can get you. She had always regarded her own life as comfortable but this was a world away from her existence.

Lunch was very nice with lots of friendly chat between the women. Several of the other guests came to their table to greet Emily and it struck Lydia that she was well known in the Club, that she must have been here on numerous occasions.

At 2.15 p.m. they were told that their next appointments were 15 minutes away. This was the first treatment which made Lydia nervous. Seated next to Emily she asked her what she should wear for her leg wax.

"Go as you are, that will be fine."

"Ok, I assume it will be done by a female?" she asked nervously.

Emily laughed quietly, "Mostly yes."

They left the lunch table and once again followed Emily. Each was escorted into a separate small treatment room. Lydia sat in the chair looking around the room seeing a bed and treatment table. She was relieved when she saw a girl enter the room.

"Hi, I'm Julia. I will be doing your wax today. Have you had many before?"

"No I've never had one before."

The girl looked at her surprised, "That's ok. It's not painful. Can you take your gown off and lie on the bed please. "

Shyly she stood and took it off, conscious at standing in front of the girl in her undies. When she lay on the bed the girl placed a large towel over her body, much to her relief. The girl told her what she was going to do. She lifted the towel from her right leg. Lydia could not tell how high the towel now covered her and for some reason she hoped that her panties were not on show. She was however thankful that she had chosen to wear black lacy ones rather than her cotton panties.

The girl started by closely examining and feeling her leg before using a cleanser on her leg, rubbing them gently, then drying thoroughly. This was followed by the application of powder on her leg. Once her leg was covered in powder she spread warm honey wax on a small part on the lower section of the leg. Taking a muslin strip she then applied this to the waxed area, patted it three times and then stripped it off quickly, repeating it in the other direction. Lydia jumped a little from her actions though it did not hurt her. This was then repeated over the rest of her lower leg, in the knee area before finishing with the upper leg section. Lydia wondered how high she would go and was only relaxed when she stopped just below her panty area. After the leg was complete the girl gently rubbed a wax off lotion and then a skin calming location all over her leg, making it feel cool and very smooth.

This was repeated on the other leg. As she finished the girl could not help but notice the hairy pussy area under her panties, "have you ever considered a bikini wax?"

Lydia looked down, conscious that the girl must be looking at her panties, "No, I haven't."

The girl, noting her embarrassment, "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that it's very popular with ladies now."

"I don't think I'd like it."

"As long as your hubby likes the way you are, eh,"

She found herself thinking about what James would like and that shocked her but she said nothing.

The girl covered her with the towel and left the room, leaving her deep in thought.

A knock on the door brought her back to reality. A young man walked in, introducing himself as Bryan, telling her he was her masseur. She looked at him in disbelief that she would be massaged by a man but seeing how attractive and manly he was.

"I understand you just had a leg massage."

"Yes I did, is that a problem?"

"Not at all, I will take it easy. I'll use different oil on your legs to the rest of your body."

The sound of "rest of your body" scared her a little and she wondered just where exactly he was going to massage her. She looked at him as he prepared some oils and turned on some calming music on the CD player, before approaching her.

He reached for the towel, alarming her, "I'm going to start with your neck and back, if you could turn over on your front side please." He lifted the towel and turned away to enable her to turn over. Nervously she turned over unaware of where he was looking.

He rolled the towel down from her shoulders and started to massage her neck and shoulder area with warm oil. She loved the feel of his hands and began to relax under his touch. While he was finished that area he rolled the towel down to her waist. She was conscious that he could now see her bra and maybe the top of her panties.

"It will be much easier if I can open your bra, is that ok?"

She tensed up, not believing what she was hearing. She looked back at him to see him smiling at her. She thought about it quickly as he looked at him, coming to the conclusion that this was his job, that he was a professional, "Ok", she said meekly.

She went to unclasp it but he stopped her, "It's ok, I'll do it for you," as he opened it and lay it down on the bed to her sides. She was tense realising that he was the second man only ever to open her bra. He proceeded to massage her back and sides gently, relaxing her once again. She tensed up again when his hands were near the side of her breasts but thankfully his hands never touched them. He told her several times to try and relax as he worked on the many knots in her neck and back.

As he massaged her back firmly yet gently she began to relax more, almost falling into a light sleep.

"I'm going to do your legs now," lifting the towel off her legs, leaving only a small amount of towel around her waist. From her position on the bed she could not make out how much it covered and it surprised her that he had not covered her top half while working on her legs.

What she did not know was that James had arranged for him to massage her, that he had paid Bryan a large bonus and had given him particular instructions. One of these instructions was, using his phone, to stream the massage live. James sat in his office watching the entire massage and could see that the towel barely covered anything, exposing her panties to both him and Bryan.

He went to her legs, touching them gently and spreading them a little, "if you don't mind me saying you have great legs."

She was surprised but pleased with his comment, "Thanks," blushing as she said it.

As he started on her lower leg, massaging slowly with a gentle circular motion she relaxed again. As he continued higher up her leg she unconsciously spread her legs wider giving him a clear view of her hairy pussy and firm ass through her lace panties. He thought she had a great looking ass but too much hair. By the time his hands wandered above her knees she had dozed off just a little, totally relaxed by his gentle technique. He massaged her inner thigh, easing his fingers towards her panty line, all the time ensuring that his hands were fully seen by his camera phone. When he reached her edge of her panties he eased his hands downwards as far as her knees and more firmly rubbed her inner thigh upwards again, repeating the motion several times. Suddenly she became aware of where his hands were and she tensed again, closing her legs a little. He took that as a signal not to push it much more for now.

"Ok, that's your back done, can you turn over now please."

She looked back at him, wondering if he was going to pull the towel up for her. He smiled at him, walking to the top half of the table and pulling the towel over her. As she turned he managed with his fingers to catch her bra and have it fall to the floor. She was now lying on her back, the towel covering her body from her toes to her neck. Suddenly realising she had no bra, she looked over at him but he was acting all professional, at his table seemingly preparing for the next part of the massage.

He turned towards her, smiling, "Ok, you have a lot of knots, if it's ok with you I'm going to be a little rougher to sort them out."

She looked at him, a little nervous, but seeing his beautiful smile, "Ok, I'm not used to this, you know best." She watched as he rolled the towel down, scared how far he would go and relieved when he stopped at the top of her breasts.

He then went back to his table picking up a small towel before returning and putting it over her head rolling it down over her face as far as her nose, her eyes covered. She looked at him with a scary look on her face but he smiled again, "This is just a cold towel that helps you relax, makes it easier for me to work on your knots."

Thinking it strange but assuming it was the usual practice she tried to relax. He then started massaging her neck and shoulder. He worked his fingers firmly into her, moving gradually downwards, at the same time managing to lower the towel further down her tits. He watched her tits ease up and down gently as she breathed in her relaxed state. When his fingers reached the top of her tits she tensed again but he told her to relax as he massaged to about two inches down into her cleavage, the towel now down to her large erect nipples.

She was really enjoying his firm touch on her body and she had not realised that the towel had dropped from its original position. When she felt him touch her breasts it sent an electric shock through her but she was enjoying it too much to stop him. She was surprised that he had touched her cleavage and was wondering just how far down he would go. She was almost disappointed when he stopped and she felt him move.

"Ok, I'm going to do your legs now. Again I am going to be more firm than on the back."

She felt him roll the towel up her legs, once again wondering how far up he had gone. She thought she could feel the towel on her thighs so she was happy that her panties would not be on display to him. He started on her lower legs working his way up to her knee with firm hands, easing her legs apart as he worked. He did both lower legs before turning his attention to her upper thighs, enjoying the clear view of her hairy pussy, her panties fully on display to him and to James, watching intently in his office.

As he touched her right thigh she tensed once again but he patted her on the thigh, telling her it was almost over, that she should relax and get the maximum benefit. He slowly massaged her thighs up and down firmly gradually moving his stroke inwards to her inner thigh, slowly easing his fingers higher each time. Unconsciously she began to spread her legs wider, exposing her pussy through her panties clearly to him. As his fingers stoked her higher she realised that he seemed very high up her thigh. She felt his palms stroke her upwards then downwards, each time thinking that he was going to touch her panties if he wasn't careful. She found herself stunned when she realised that she wanted him to go that far. When on the next stroke she felt his fingers touch the edge of her panties she tensed but tried to relax as she didn't want him to stop.

Of course he noted this. He had much experience of massaging women, making them feel good. James had instructed him to test her but not to go too far. He could not help notice the wider stance of her legs and he knew from her reactions that he wanted him to carry on.

For the next couple of strokes he did not touch her panties again and she found herself disappointed, thinking he had done do by accident the one time. On the next movement upwards however his fingers not alone touched her panties but firmly pushed into her hairy pussy against her lips. She jumped up, at the feeling that went through her making the towel falling off her completely. She panicked, throwing the towel off her head, looking down to see Bryan looking at her, her huge breasts and body only dressed in panties open to him.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to touch you there," as he slowly picked up the towel and covered her, "my fingers slipped, please don't tell anyone."

She looked at him. He looked very apologetic and embarrassed. She felt guilty for reacting so badly to an obvious mistake, "That's ok, I won't say a thing."

"Thanks so much, we'll leave it there so. I will leave you to get dressed."

She watched him gather up his oils and picking up his phone, he left. She lay on the bed thinking about his touch. She had loved the feeling of his hands on her body and was shocked and guilty knowing that she had wanted him to touch her more. She could not believe how much she had wanted it. She put her hands into her panties feeling herself very wet. She could not remember the last time she had felt this way; in fact she was not sure she had ever felt so wanting. Realising where her hand was she pulled it out quickly, feeling guilty at the thoughts in her head.

A knock on the door brought her back to her senses. Emily put her head around the door, telling her it was time for their hair and makeup to be done. Emily noticed the look in her face and the bra on the ground. She had seen Bryan leave the room and was well aware of how well he could make a woman feel. She wondered how far he had gone with Lydia.

The final part of her pampering day was next. Each of the ladies showered in an open shower area. Lydia was embarrassed being naked in front of the other women. She could not help not notice that two of them, Emily and Mary, had only a small strip of pussy hair and to her amazement the others, Anna and Gemma, had none. She found it hard not to stare at their bare pussies. She also noted that the others had a good look at her body. After the shower she followed the others example, putting only her gown and slippers on.