Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then proceeded to the beauty room where each was attended by a personal hairdresser and make up girl. Lydia had not had her hair done differently in over ten years, having gone to the same hairdresser every couple of months. The girl told her what she thought would suit Lydia and they agreed with the plan. Once finished she was stunned at the result. Her black hair was slightly shorter but the girl had thinned it out a bit and shaped it beautifully, showing more of her face than before. The make-up girl then talked her through all the products that she was going to use, advising her as to what was best for her skin. She was pleased when the girl told her how good her skin was for her age; in fact the girl had been surprised she was that old. Lydia was not a woman who used a lot of make-up and was surprised at how much she enjoyed the attention being lavished on her.

Like her hair the result stunned her. When she looked in the mirror she could not almost recognise her face, thinking she looked more than ten years younger. Her complexion looked very healthy and radiant, very glamourous. She loved the way her blue eyes looked raised from the work the girl had done on her eyelashes and eye area.

She thought the lipstick was a little bit too red for her liking but all in all she was absolutely delighted with the result and thanked the girls. She was even more delighted when the girls gave her supplies of all the items they had used and their phone numbers for any advice she might ever need.

As they left she looked at the other women and she saw that all of them were delighted with their results, all complementing each other.

Emily came over to her, "Lydia, you look amazing, that's some transformation. You look so much younger."

She smiled at her, beaming, delighted with her words, "Emily, so do you, I have to say today has been wonderful, far beyond anything I expected."

"Well Lydia, James had pushed the boat out a little more this year, we always have a great day but he has outdone himself this year."

"He's probably wants to do this for your last year."

Emily smiled at her. She knew that this was all part of his game to impress Lydia, "Yeah, that's probably it," looking up at the clock on the wall seeing it was 7.45 p.m., "We better go get dressed. Dinner is only 45 minutes away. They have put your clothes in my suite so you can get dressed there. Follow me."

On entering Lydia stood there transfixed, stunned at the size of the two bedrooms and the lounge area. Emily smiled, "yeah it is big, isn't it?"

"It's huge, a family could live here."

Laughing Emily pointed her to the smaller bedroom, saying her clothes were in there. Lydia walked in there thinking if this was the smaller bedroom what was Emily's like. This room was far bigger than her bedroom at home, a large bed, large bathroom, couch and make up area.

She went to the wardrobe, taking out her clothes, seeing that her dress had been hung up for her. She looked in the mirror still stunned at her image, loving the new look. For the first time in years she thought she looked very sexy and she wished that William was here to see her. She was also still conscious of her earlier feelings during the massage and that surprised her as it had been a long time since she had felt anything sexual. Liking that feeling she decided that she would wear her new items. She rolled her stockings up her super smooth legs, loving the feel of them. Smiling as she remembered her previous mistake she next put on her new suspenders clasping them to the stockings.

As she looked at herself she now hated her hairy pussy, recalling how much neater Emily and the others had looked earlier. She wasn't sure she would like a totally bare pussy but the small strip looked very good to her. She blushed as she realised she was thinking about other women's pussies. Never before had she looked at other women even in a curious way but it was had been hard for her not to admire the bodies on her fellow secretaries.

Next she put on the new white skimpy thong, making her hairy pussy seem even more out of place. She felt the string tight in her ass making her wonder if perhaps she should just simply wear her more comfortable bikini panties. She turned to try and see her ass in the mirror. William had always told her that, in addition to her fabulous puppies, as he called her breasts, she had a great tight looking ass. Looking in the mirror she was pleased at how firm it looked. She decided to go with the bikini panties, putting them on, then her new push up bra.

She got her dress from the wardrobe, pulling it over her head, and completed the look with the five inch red heels. She looked at the final result in the full length mirror. She was amazed at how good, how sexy she looked. Never before had she ever thought she looked this good. She saw how the bra made her breasts appear very firm, her cleavage very much on display. She still hated how big they looked but was pleased at least that they looked firm. Looking down she could see her panty line through the light material dress. This would never have bothered her in the past but for some reason it annoyed her now. She lowered her panties replacing them with the thong. Looking again she could not see any line so she decided to go with the thong after all. After one final look she left the bedroom and entered the suite lounge.

Shortly after Emily came out of her room, looking beautiful and sexy.

"Emily, you look great," admiring her light blue dress which fell to her ankles.

Emily looked ay Lydia, stunned at the transformation of the simple housewife. She could now see what James had seen in her. Her body looked amazing in her red dress, her legs looked so long in the stockings and heels, her tits looked so inviting.

"Lydia, I hope you know how great you look."

"Thanks, I have to say I like the look."

They smiled at each other before getting their bags and leaving the room. Like the rest of the day Emily led the way, to a private dining room where they were to eat. They were the last to arrive. As they walked into the room everyone stared at them. James Senior walked immediately to Emily, kissing her on the cheek and telling how good she looked. All of the others were staring at Lydia.

James approached her, taking her hand and kissing it, "Lyds, you look absolutely stunning," handing her a glass of Moet Chandon Champagne.

She blushed as she thanked him, seeing how his eyes could not leave her body. She looked around to see that all the women looked very sexy and all the men very handsome in their dress suits. She had not expected the men to be so formally dressed and she had to admit they looked very well, in particular James. She noted how all of the secretaries were chatting with their own boss, almost as if they were five couples dining together.

James had been looking forward to seeing her all day. He had really enjoyed watching her massage earlier in the day. Emily had sent him the picture of her in the red dress earlier in the week after which he had arranged for the gifts to be sent to her. Looking at her now he could see she was wearing the stockings and the bra. He wondered if she had also worn the thong and whether he would have an opportunity to find out later. At this stage he wasn't sure how far he wanted to push her tonight.

"I love your new hairstyle, it really suits you, makes your pretty face stand out more."

"Thanks, I love it. I haven't had a different style for years."

"I hope you enjoyed your day so far."

"Boss, it was amazing, everything was so great. You are so kind."

"Lyds, tonight please call me James, this is your night, you and the other girls. Tell me what you liked most."

"Everything was good, I'm not sure I have a favourite."

"Not the facial, beauty, massage?"

She blushed at the thought of the massage and that amused him.

"Everything was good," trying to finish the discussion.

"Let's go join the others," taking her arm and walking her towards the other side of the room where all of the others were chatting. All of the men told her how good she looked, each of them unable to avoid staring at her breasts. The girls also told her and she returned the compliment to them. Mary wore a full length black dress. Anna and Gemma both wore dresses shorter than Lydia and she found herself wondering if they too wore stockings. All the women had cleavage on show though none as on prominent as hers.

The women told the men about their day as Lydia noticed how comfortable all of the secretaries were with their colleagues and the men. In particular she noted how much attention James' father paid to Emily and she to him in return. She had seen this as well on the day that Emily had retired but looking at them now she wondered if there was more between them than just boss and secretary. They appeared to her as comfortable in each other's company as if a married couple. She also noted some tender touches between Alan and Anna, the youngest two people there, both unmarried.

James greeted a man who entered the room with cameras on his shoulder. Turning to the group he told them that he had arranged for some photos to be taken for Emily's last dinner. The photographer took some pictures of each "couple" first. Lydia was positioned sitting on the arm of the couch with James standing behind her. She was asked to cross her legs for the picture, giving her legs a great look. James put his hand on her shoulder as the photos were taken. She was surprised at these been taken but said nothing. Then a group picture was taken and the photographer left.

A bell alerted everyone that dinner was to be served. The women were instructed where to sit at the round table. Lydia sat between the two James, Emily next to her old boss. On the other side of James sat Anna then Alan. On the other side of Emily were Tony, Mary, Jim and Gemma.

They started with a light fish dish, followed by a bisque soup. Both dishes were new to Lydia as to some of the others. A Sauvignon Blanc wine was served with these courses. The chat was very friendly and humorous, with James Snr regaling everyone with some stories from the earlier company days. Lydia relaxed more as the evening proceeded, probably helped by the wine. She was not a big drinker and William had always joked with her in the past how little she could handle. She could not miss that fact that both of the James could not resist glances at her tits and legs. Strangely she liked it.

A refreshing lemon sorbet was served next which cleansed everyone's palate before the main course of wagyu beef, served with a parmesan mash and fresh vegetables. Lydia was a big steak fan but this was by far the best meat she had even tasted, savouring every piece. A glorious Cabernet Sauvignon accompanied the meat.

Everyone was complimenting the menu chosen by James personally. It was obvious to all that he was very knowledgeable about food and wine and he enjoyed talking about it. This was a surprise to Lydia. She would not have thought that he would have such intense interest in such a subject.

After a comfort break of ten minutes, dessert was served. This comprised a baileys Irish cheesecake which was delightfully light in taste, accompanied by a Pinot Noir wine.

Once she finished her dessert she and Emily went to the ladies restroom. All of the men watched them leave the room with admiring looks. As they washed in the restroom she turned to Emily.

"Emily, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Go ahead Lydia."

"I'm not sure how to put this, are you and James Snr more than boss and secretary?"

Smiling at her, "Why do you ask?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, It's just you look so close."

"Don't be sorry, we are very close, have always been."

Not wanting to appear more inquisitive she smiled at Emily, not really knowing what she was saying. They returned to the table, she was very conscious of James staring at her every step of the way. She was also aware that she felt a little tipsy and told herself to take it easy on the drink for the rest of the evening, just as she saw the waiter refill her glass.

As she sat down, he faced her, whispering, "Lyds, I can't get over how good you look, you look radiant."

She looked at the table, not able to look him in the face, "Thanks James, but all the women look great tonight, it's amazing what a bit of pampering and beauty treatment can do for a woman."

"Lyds, beauty treatments only improve where there is natural beauty," squeezing her on the knee, loving the feel of the stockings on her legs.

She looked at him, but he was now chatting with Anna. She wondered if perhaps he was saying the same to her. She was confused with her thoughts. Was he coming onto her? Was he just complimenting her? Was he interested in her? Was that possible? What did she want if he did?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the waiter telling them that drinks were now to be served in the private lounge next door. James stood behind her, pulling her chair back, then taking her by the arm and leading her to the lounge. The room had five double sofa seats set up in a circular formation, low tables in front of each. A three man band played music in the corner and in front of them was a small dance floor.

As soon as they were seated two waiters took their orders. Lydia chose to remain with wine, James chose whisky, the others various drinks. Seated on the low sofa seat she was conscious that her dress had raised a number of inches. She was worried that the top of her stockings would be visible if she did not keep her legs crossed. She looked at her watch surprised that it was after 11.00 p.m.

She watched as Emily and her James started dancing an old waltz, in perfect unison together. They were joined on the dancefloor by Tony and Mary. James watched his father and his lover, delighted that they had agreed to come to the evening. He knew that they would spend the night together in Emily's room, as they had for many years after this annual event.

Lydia observed James watching his father, "They seem very close."

He looked at her and smiled, "They always have been good for each other."

Once again she was less than certain as to the meaning of his reply. He and Emily seemed to be very adept at answering her questions without telling her exactly if there was anything special between Emily and his father. She was alarmed by what he said next.

"Maybe we'll be as close some day."

"I'm not sure I'll be working for you as long as Emily was there."

"Well then let's hope it won't take long."

Looking at him she wasn't sure what he was saying and was too scared to ask so she just smiled at him. She noted that at this stage they were the only two seated, all the others dancing.

He turned towards her, sitting closer, "Can I ask you a question Lyds?"

She nervously looked at him, "Of course."

"Are you wearing all the gift you got this week?"

She stared at him, stunned at his question, "what do you mean, how could you know?"

He laughed, "Who did you think bought them?"

"Emily did."

"No, she didn't, are you going to answer me?"

"James, what are you doing, you can't be buying me such things."

"Why not, I'm sure you look wonderful in them, tell me."

"No, this is not right."

"I can see you wore the stockings and the bra, guess I'll have to find out about the rest."

She stared at him as he put his hand on her knees. She looked around to see if anyone could see but they were all dancing. He saw that her concern was been seen rather than his hand on her knee so he left it there, lightly squeezing it. She looked down at his hand, liking it there but feeling guilty about it. When the music stopped he withdrew his hand before the others resumed their seats, to her relief.

When the band started playing again it was a slow number. James stood up, putting his hand out to her. She stood, taking his hand as he escorted her to the dance floor. All of the others had sat down and were chatting and drinking. He took her in his arms, pulled her towards him and started dancing slowly to the music.

As they danced he felt her tits against his chest and he loved the firm feeling of them. She also felt them press against him and she looked over at the others to see if anyone was watching them. None were.

His hands were on her back, gently rubbing his fingers up and down gently as they danced. They danced for one song and remained in each other's arms as the band started another number. He leant towards her, "Are you going to tell me or do I have to find out myself?"

"Please stop James, the others will see."

This statement pleased him greatly if that was her only concern. He slid his hands further down her back, making slow circular motions. He pulled on her bra strip just a little which made her jump back but he held her tight preventing her getting away from him. She could see that he was dancing in a way so that his back was to the others and only the band behind her could see what he was doing. As she struggled mildly in his arms his hands slowly wandered further down, all the time gently rubbing her.

When he reached her suspender belt, he smiled at her before putting his finger under it, through the dress, and snapping it back against her skin.

"So you are wearing the suspender belt, I so want to see it."

"No way James, please stop now before you go too far."

"You don't really want me to Lyds, do you?" staring into her eyes, his fingers again under the belt.

"It's wrong."

"Nothing that feels good is wrong."

"This is, please James," but her lack of resistance told a different story.

His hands left the belt and wandered lower until he felt the rim of her thong. He felt for the string, pulling it with his fingers, pulling it tightly into her ass and pussy.

"So you are wearing my present in full."

"Stop"

As she was speaking the words her thoughts were completely the opposite. As soon as they had started dancing she loved the feeling of being tight against his manly chest, his hands on her back. When they were seated and he asked her if she was wearing the thong her first thought was that she would like to show him but she knew that was so wrong. As his hands found her bra, belt and then thong she found herself getting moist again, a completely new feeling for her with a man other than William and even that was many years previous.

She felt his hand grasp her ass and pinch and stroke it and she moaned a little into his chest. She was keeping an eye on the others to make sure no one else came onto the dance floor or could see what he was doing. She did not look behind her, forgetting that the band had a direct view of what he was up to.

He had a direct view of the band. Of course he knew them well and had booked them, giving them instructions for the evening. He had told them to play some slow numbers and to keep it going until he gave them a signal. He had also instructed the other managers to leave them alone on the dance floor. As the band watched, smiling at him, he placed his hands on her dress, pulling it slowly upwards, gradually exposing her stockings and then ass in the thong to them. He continued their slow swaying dance for a few minutes, her bare ass visible to the band members. She did not see one of them taking some pictures.

He was continually whispering in her ears, telling her how good and sexy she looked tonight. When she looked up at him he leant down and kissed her cleavage, making her tingle all over. She was feeling sexy, loving the tightness of their dance, feeling her nipples grow erect. She could not understand why none of the others had joined them on the dance floor but she was glad of it.

It was only when he placed his hand on her bare ass that she realised what he had done to her dress and she tried to separate from him. Holding her tight he prevented her getting away from him, whispering into her ear.