Mental Manipulations Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never stopped loving you," Jan replied, placing her hand on top of mine. Christine quickly added that she never disliked me.

"Don't bullshit me ladies," I shot back. "You, as my allegedly devoted wife, cheated on me for years, all while accusing me of cheating on you with ZERO evidence of ANYTHING, and you, as her best friend, not only knew that she was cheating on me, but you HELPED her cheat."

"That is NOT what I would call 'love,' or 'not disliking' me."

They both looked at me silently, looking crest-fallen thinking that I was going to refuse them.

Instead, I surprised them by telling them that I needed a few minutes to think about the situation. I stood, drained my glass, and told them not to leave, that I would be back in a few minutes. I then walked away, leaving them to each other and their thoughts.

I came back to the table about ten minutes later after making them sweat it out. I wanted them to be afraid, and to know that I was still angry with both of them.

While I was away, I worked on a seed to plant in their minds, IF they accepted my counter-offer. I worked hard to compress those "suggestions" so that I could plant them in a "pill form," giving everything to them in one quick push. I decided that I was not going to manipulate their decision, but once they agreed, as I felt strongly they would, then they were all mine! BOTH of them!

"Ok ladies, I've had time to think about your offer, and I have a counter-offer," I started. "This is a one-time, take-it-or-leave-it offer."

"And you both have to accept the offer."

Both women looked at me silently, and I could see worry on both of their faces. Christine's thoughts told me that she was the more afraid of the two.

"First, I will not loan you the money," I said. "What I will do, however, is buy into the company. I will be your partner in the business. I will be a silent partner, but I will still own a small majority of the company. You two will handle all of the day-to-day operations, but I will ok all major decisions. Especially financial."

"You will, of course, have every opportunity to buy me out as soon as you can," I added.

Neither of them knew what to say, or even how to react, so I continued.

"Secondly, I will accept your offer of yourselves as collateral." Their spirits jumped at that comment, with both of them thinking that at the very least, they would be getting laid.

"However, not just for the weekend," I continued.

They looked at me for a second, and then at each other before looking back at me. 'What the hell does that mean?' I heard from both women. I looked back at them without saying anything. Finally, Jan spoke up.

"What do you mean, 'not just for the weekend'?" she asked.

"Well, for this kind of money, and considering everything that I went through because of both of you, I want more than just a two-day stand," I replied.

"What do you want?" Christine asked, her mind racing.

I looked at them silently for a couple of seconds, my eyes going from one to the other's face.

"I will have you not only this weekend, both, for the entire weekend, but for as long as I am still a majority partner in the company."

"What does that mean?" Christine asked, clearly upset. "That we're supposed to be your whores?"

"You've already admitted that you're willing to whore yourself out for the weekend," I replied, smiling at her. "I'm just negotiating for a longer time."

Christine looked at me with a combination of anger and resignation, her thoughts telling her that this wasn't too bad of an offer, while she still didn't like the idea of being called a "whore."

"How often would we have to, let's call it, 'make a payment' to you?" Jan asked softly.

"Whenever I want you," I told her, maintaining my best poker face, "but I will have both of you together once a month."

They both looked at me for a couple of seconds, and then at each other again. Amusingly, they were both thinking the same thing, that I really wasn't making such a terrible offer, because on one hand at least they could keep their business going, and they would both be getting sex, and good sex, on a regular basis. On the other hand however, neither of them liked the idea of being "whores," ironically.

We sat in silence for a few more seconds, before I said, "I'll tell you what. I know this is a big decision, and what I'm demanding is quite a shock to you, so I'll give you time to think about it. I'm going to head back to where I'm staying. Jan, you have my number. You two talk it over, and then let me know what you decide."

"If I don't hear from you in two hours, I'm going to assume that you are rejecting my offer, and it comes off the table. Permanently."

They looked at each other again, and then back at me. "Ok," I said as I stood.

I had barely taken two steps when I heard Jan say, "We'll take it."

I stopped and slowly turned to look at them. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"We'll take it," she repeated. "Your offer. We'll take it."

I looked at both of them, taking in the look on their faces. I saw an odd combination of desperation and lust on both, as well as what almost seemed like fear on Christine. I stepped back to the table and sat back down.

"Ok, I want to hear it from both of you," I said firmly.

"I accept your offer," Jan said.

"Me too," Christine agreed quickly.

I looked at them silently for a couple of seconds, looking deep into Christine's eyes when I turned to her.

"I want you to tell me exactly what you are agreeing to, please," I told them.

Their thoughts both spiked, alarmed at what they were being asked to do. Christine especially, too "refined" to speak of sex openly around a man, was freaking out.

"I agree to give myself to you, sexually, this weekend and any other time until our debt is paid off," she said, sighing deeply as she looked into my eyes. "In any way that you want."

'Right now I just want to fuck you! Both of you!' she thought.

I turned to Christine and almost laughed at the look of venom dripping from her eyes.

'You bastard! You're enjoying the hell out of this, aren't you?'

'You know he is, and so are you,' I sent to her. 'You love this little game, and love the fact that he's taking control like this! Hell, your panties are soaked! You can't wait to get screwed, and you want Jan just as much!'

'Yes! I admit it, ok! I'm horny as hell and I want them both! But he's still a bastard for taking advantage of us like this!'

I raised my eyebrows at her, to remind her that I was waiting for her to speak. 'Yes, he is, but what does it say about you, that you are so damn turned on by him, and by the whole situation?' I sent.

"Fine," she huffed. "I agree to be your whore, at your disposal, until we pay you back," she hissed.

I smiled at them and said, "Very good ladies." I then pushed the 'suggestion pill' that I had been storing at them.

'You will go upstairs, shower, groom, and get dressed for him. Dress classy but slutty. Wear a classy but sexy dress over your sexiest lingerie! While you're showering and getting dressed, secretly look at her. You know you want her! You really want to kiss her and make love to her RIGHT NOW, but you want to get to him as soon as you can. The waiting is killing you! You're going to be the best whore that you can be for him! You're going to be sluts for both of them! And ONLY them! You'll do anything, ANYTHING, that either of them want! You're going to be the dirty, naughty whore that you've always wanted to be, and you're going to love every second that you are with them. And you're going to tell both of them your deepest desires and fantasies! Tell them EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT SEXUALLY!'

'Listen to him! Do whatever he tells you! Be his sex slave for the weekend!'

I quickly added on to Christine. 'You are going to let yourself go and be the true slut whore that you've always wanted to be. You had to listen to Jan all those years talking about his dick and his tongue, and now you're going to ride the hell out of both of them! You're going to finally live out your lustful desires for your best friend, too! You're going to give them both EVERYTHING! Be loud and vocal! Tell them what you want! Don't be afraid! Admit it to yourself! You've always wanted to be dominated by a man! You KNOW that you were turned on whenever she would call you to complain how he stood up to her while they were going through their divorce! Be the dirty, naughty sub for him you've always wanted to be!'

'And keep your pearls on the whole time!' I added at the last second.

Trying to send all of that in one micro-burst started to give me a headache, so I quickly gave them the address where I was staying, and told them I would see them in a couple of hours.

I got back to the loft as quickly as I could. I took a couple of ibuprofen to get rid of my headache, and then a quick shower, after which I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt, and then started looking around the loft.

When Jim was telling me about the condo, he told me that he had all of the rooms set up with hidden video cameras. Apparently, he liked to pop a little yellow pill, so he will 'last longer,' and then secretly record himself having sex so he could watch it later. With that knowledge, I started looking around for the DVR. As soon as I found it, I turned on the system and then located the cameras.

I quickly formulated a plan as I walked around the condo, literally going from room to room as I found the cameras. I also found a couple of small, hand-held video cameras. To my delight, next to the cameras, which were plugged in and charging up, was his rather impressive stash of different strains of pot. I knew that would come in handy with both women, but especially Christine.

Finally, the intercom rang from the front desk to tell me that Jan and Christine were there. A couple of short minutes later I opened the front door to the condo and looked at them, standing in the doorway.

'The rest of the weekend is all about sex. Fucking, sucking, licking and touching. You are a slutty whore for both of them. You want her almost as much as you want him, and you want him BAD!' I sent to them before I even let them in. 'Put on a show for him, and show him how hot and sexy you are! You're sexier than she is, and will do more, and do it better! You are his. ALL his! Whatever he wants!'

"Ladies, welcome," I said, I stepping aside and watching as the women walked through the door. Jan smiled lustily at me as she walked in first, and when Christine and I made eye contact I saw the same look in her eyes. Her gaze then dropped to Jan's ass as she followed her into the condo.

Shutting and locking the door behind them, I led them into the living room, with the sliding glass doors and the great view of the city skyline. I looked them up and down, from head to toe, slowly nodding my head and smiling. "Very nice!" I said. "Both of you look very hot! Very sexy!"

They both thanked me, and their thoughts were very happy that I liked how they had dressed. They were both very horny, especially after getting dressed together and watching each other. I "heard" Christine think that she started to masturbate thinking about Jan and wanting to join her in the shower, but something told her to wait to seduce her until they got here. Just as she was getting warmed up, Jan came out of the shower, almost catching her. 'Maybe I should have let her catch me. She's told me that she loved to masturbate in front of Kurt. Maybe she'd like to watch me. Maybe she'd like to join me!' she thought. When it was her turn in the shower, she was disappointed that the shower head was fixed to the wall and she couldn't use it to finish herself off. She was very horny at that point!

At the same time, Jan was having similar thoughts about her friend. She almost kissed her before they left the hotel room, and had to stop herself from doing it during the cab ride over here. And then again in the elevator. 'I know that there are probably cameras in the elevator, but I don't care! I'm so fucking horny, I'd let them watch! That would be SO hot! She is so sexy in her lingerie! I can't wait to see her like that again! I can't wait until HE sees US like that! God, I am so horny! My pussy is dripping!'

Jan only used language like that when she was extremely horny, which was a good sign. As much as Christine liked to project a "proper" image, I knew she had to be pretty worked up as well, hearing some of her thoughts and the language that she was using.

I had the ladies sit while I went to the bar and got them each a drink. I also grabbed a joint of Jim's weed and brought it with. I knew what the combination of weed and alcohol did to both of them, especially when they were already horny.

Jan didn't smoke much, but her inhibitions dropped a lot when she got that kind of buzz going. I also knew from personal experience that Christine's inhibitions almost disappeared when she got high and drunk while she was already horny.

Christine and her husband Jack had an annual Christmas party, a big, catered event at their house, and of course Jan and I attended every year. One year, Jan surprised me by initiating sex before we started getting ready for the party. Afterwards, when I asked her what brought that on, she giggled and said that it was Christine's idea.

Apparently, Greg and I had both complained about the same thing. After parties like this, after watching our wives get dressed up, watching them and dancing with them all night, and generally getting all worked up, there was never any sex after the parties, because the women were "too tired." So, Christine came up with the idea of having sex with us BEFORE the party, so we all had that edge taken off.

Later that night, Jan came up to me with a smirk on her face. She whispered in my ear that while the plan worked for us, not so much for Christine and Greg. "Apparently, he couldn't get it up!" Jan giggled. "He had already started drinking and couldn't perform. Christine is as pissed off as she is horny! She's even wearing a garter belt and nylons under her dress, and he's too interested in his buddies and drinking than he is in her."

I glanced over her shoulder to look at her friend, who was standing across the room talking to a couple of neighbors. Taking her in, I lost even more respect for Greg. Christine was dressed in the proverbial 'little black dress,' in her case showing off her firm, meaty, nylon-encased legs, and a lot of cleavage.

After dinner was served and everyone started getting serious about their drinking, Christine caught my attention and nodded towards her basement door, a sign that she wanted to have a smoke with me. I nodded in response, and then watched as she slipped away.

A couple of minutes later I slipped through the door and head downstairs. As I walked into her laundry room, I saw her bent over in a cabinet looking for something. I had to stop for a second before I walked in so I could take in the view of her curvy, meaty ass pointed towards me, and the lacy tops of her nylons peeking out from under her dress.

"Well, that's a fine greeting!" I joked as I walked in. Christine straightened up and turned to look at me, smiling. She then handed me her weed and asked me to roll a joint for us.

We spoke quietly as we smoked, and at one point I noticed that we were standing only inches apart. I found that odd, considering that I hadn't moved my feet at all. A couple of times while we were passing it back and forth, she kept her fingers on mine a little longer than necessary as well, almost hooking her fingers in mine once. For most of the time that we were down there, I saw a look in her eyes that screamed of lust and desire.

I was holding the joint when the roach became too small to hold, and I had to I lean across her to put it out. I heard her gasp, and as I turned to look at her, our lips were almost touching. She whimpered softly, and then leaned forward and started kissing me.

I was startled, to say the least. Here was prim and proper Christine, kissing her best friend's husband, in her basement while HER husband was just upstairs! I felt her hand slide around to my ass and pull me closer, and just as my fingers touched her hips to pull her in, we heard Greg calling down softly.

"Oh shit!" she gasped softly into my mouth. She then called up to her husband, and we were soon back upstairs. She ignored me for the rest of the night, and was very distant from me for the rest of my marriage.

With that knowledge of both women in my head, I handed them their drinks, and then handed the joint to Christine. I sat and talked with them as they drank and smoked, doing more listening, both physically as well as mentally, than talking. They were both horny and a little nervous and confused at their feelings. Christine was still a little hesitant, not yet able to get past her more conservative upbringing. I knew that they already had a nice buzz going from the wedding, so I started a couple of minutes after they finished smoking.

I went back to the bar and got myself a beer, and I turned on the camera system from a panel behind the bar. I also picked up a hand-held video camera and brought it back with me.

"What's with the camera?" Jan asked.

"For posterity," I told her. "This way, we have something other than our minds to remember this by when we get older."

They were both a little skeptical, so I sent them a quick suggestion. 'The camera is a good idea! We can watch it together after we start living together!'

They both agreed to the idea of recording everything, so I started. "I want to speak with both of you privately before we start," I told them, as I stood. "Jan, will you come with me first?"

I offered my ex-wife my hand, holding the video camera in my other hand, and she took it, rising to stand with me. "Christine, we'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"Ok, no problem," she replied. 'Oh god! I am so damn horny! Why am I feeling like this?'

I led Jan into Jim's office and closed the door behind us. I turned on the camera and pointed it at her. 'Be completely honest and open with him! Be honest and open with yourself, too!' I sent to her.

"Alright, I just want to make sure that you're ok with everything," I told her. "I want to make sure that you're comfortable with everything, and that you're ready for everything that's going to happen this weekend between all of us."

"Yes!" she immediately replied, looking directly into the camera. "I'm ready for anything and everything!" 'And I DO mean, ANYthing and EVERYthing! With BOTH of you!'

"Are you nervous?" I asked her softly.

"A little," she replied, looking at me. "It's been a long time since we've been together." 'And I've never been with another woman! I'm nervous and excited!'

"Well, you're just going to have to make up for lost time," I told her.

"Yes, I am!" she replied. 'Lost time with both of you!'

"Good. Now, let's see if I can calm your nerves a little bit," I told her as I stepped up to her and took her in my arms. She whimpered softly as I pulled her to me, and I kissed her for the first time in years.

Her mind went into overload as we kissed and I felt her body melt into mine. Our tongues danced as my hands slid down her back. She separated our lips for a second and gasped as my hands slid over her ass and squeezed her cheek and pulled her hips towards me. She then pushed her face back at mine and started kissing me passionately.

"Yes! God, I am so fucking horny, I want to fuck you right now! Damn, I miss this!'

'Oh, the hell with it! I'm going to go for it!' she thought as she slid her hands between us and started to unbuckle my pants.

"No," I told her as I grabbed her wrists. Jan looked at me disappointed.

"You don't want me?" she asked. 'What the hell?'