Mental Manipulations Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching Christine as much as I was Jan, and I could see that she was consciously stopping herself from touching her body. I knew that I had to break down that wall of resistance.

'Touch yourself! Let yourself go! Show them how sexy you are!' I sent her in a quick burst message.

It took a couple of seconds for the message to take hold, but then I heard a soft whimper and her hands started moving across her stomach.

Jan was watching her and started sliding a couple of fingers into her pussy. Christine was rubbing her pussy through her panties and squeezing her breasts through her bra as she watched Jan.

'Show her! Let her see your body! Show her your breasts and your pussy!' I sent them both. Almost immediately, Jan pulled the top of her lingerie down, exposing her breasts, and unsnapped the gusset at the bottom, completely baring her pussy. Christine watched her, wide-eyed, and rubbed herself a little harder.

Finally, after a couple of seconds of hesitation she sat up and started reaching behind herself to unhook her bra. I quickly stood and stepped behind her and gently moved her hand reaching for the clasp. "Let me," I breathed into her ear as I quickly unhooked her bra.

She gasped at my presence, and then nodded. She moaned when she felt my lips on her neck, softly kissing and nibbling as I slowly slid the straps off her shoulders.

As I was kissing her neck, Christine whimpered when I hit the soft, tender spot just behind her ear lobe. She then moaned as I slid my fingertips under where her straps met the cups, softly reaching for her nipples. "So fucking hot!" I whispered as I looked down her cleavage. I then stood back and sat down again, leaving Christine looking dazed and confused.

Jan, who had been watching us across the couch, moaned loudly and squeezed her breasts a couple of minutes later as Christine dropped her bra on the floor, exposing her big breasts, wide areola, and long, thick nipples. Her pearls dipped further into her valley as her breasts fell to the sides of her chest. She slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and started to raise her hips when she stopped.

'No! I can't do it! Not yet! I'm not ready!' she thought. She lowered her ass back to the couch and slid her hands back up to just below her big breasts.

'It's ok,' I sent her in another deep push. 'Relax. You'll know when you're ready. Just enjoy watching for now.'

Christine's body relaxed and she almost smiled. I then sent them both a suggestion to relax, and to enjoy themselves and each other.

'Oh my god! She is so pretty and sexy!' I heard them both think as they turned to each other. I smiled to myself as I continued watching silently, knowing that my suggestions had taken hold and they were both extremely horny and turned on by the other. I also just learned that someone can't be forced to do something that they don't want to do.

Jan took a deep breath and pulled her top down and her bottom up, leaving her lingerie as a band across her waist. Looking back and forth between me and Christine, she then started playing with her pussy again. Christine looked briefly at me and I smiled at her, trying to reassure her. She smiled faintly back before she closed her eyes and leaned back.

After a couple of minutes, Jan was sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched her friend. Christine started squeezing her breasts, slowly and hesitating at first. It wasn't long before her body relaxed and she began squeezing harder and sliding a finger across her nipples.

I looked at Jan, and her eyes were on Christine. Jan's pink areola and nipples were lighter than Christine's and not as long, but she was pulling hard on them as she fucked herself harder while she watched her best friend.

Christine's eyes were still closed and she was softly pinching her nipples, which had grown even bigger. It almost looked like she had an infant's pinky between her fingers. Her mouth was open, and she was breathing a little harder.

It was torture not pulling out my rock-hard cock and stroking it as I watched these two mature MILFs pleasure themselves. Christine was starting to pinch her nipples a little harder and her legs slowly started opening when Jan moaned loudly. Christine, clearly lost in the moment, opened her eyes in shock and released her nipples. Wide-eyed, she watched Jan rub her clit as she fucked herself faster, and then she looked over at me.

'Don't stop. Show me what a hot, sexy bitch you are. Show me how much you want my cock! Show Jan that you're sexier than she is!' I sent her, in my voice. Christine gasped, like she was hearing my thoughts.

'Do it! You're the queen of sex! Show them what you like! Show them what you've got!' I sent her subconsciously. She smiled softly at me as her body relaxed and she started pinching her nipples again. Jan moaned again, but Christine kept her eyes on me as she started opening her legs a little more. Remembering the camera on the table next to me, I picked it up and zoomed in on her, bringing out a soft moan. To my surprise, she looked into the camera and slid one hand down across her soft, curvy belly and down to her pussy.

Christine pinched her nipple harder and started pulling on it, and to my amazement they looked even bigger. She started rubbing her mound through her panties and Jan moaned loudly, gasping, "Oh shit!"

I knew from distant memory that she almost always gasped like that just before she came, so I quickly turned the camera on her. Jan was driving three fingers in and out of her shiny wet pussy and rubbing her clit faster as she watched Christine.

"Ohhhhh shiiit! Ohhhh myyy godddd! I'm cumming! Oh shiiiiittttt!" she exclaimed.

I zoomed the camera in, framing her face and her pussy as her orgasm hit her. Keeping the camera on Jan, I looked over at Christine and was surprised when I saw her twisting her nipples hard. Her mouth was open and she was breathing harder, and her mind was racing. Her eyes were wide and locked on Jan.

'Oh my god! I've never seen anything like this! I shouldn't watch, but I can't look away! This is so sexy!' She was squeezing her breast and rubbing her mound harder.

"Oohhh! Ohhhhhh! MMmmmOOOOH!" Jan moaned, her voice getting softer signaling that her orgasm was winding down. Christine's legs were opening and closing as she continued to pinch and pull and twist on her long, dark, thick nipple and rub the growing wet spot on her panties as she watched Jan. She also started moving her hips in short motions.

It was quiet in the room for a few seconds before Jan softly moaned, "Holy shit! That was intense!" Christine moaned softly in response, thinking, 'Oh god that was so hot and sexy!', and Jan looked first at her friend, then at me, then at my crotch, before turning her attention back to Christine.

Christine closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she started sliding her fingertips across her huge nipples. I heard a soft whimper as she slid her other hand up mound to her waistband. I silently picked up the camera and zoomed it on her as she slid her fingertips under her panties.

Her chest rose and fell deeper as her fingers slowly made their way further down. I slowly zoomed in on her pussy as her hand made a huge lump under her panties. It looked like she was rubbing her lips, and her panties had a large wet spot where her fingers were.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Jan slowly crawling across the couch. I zoomed out a little, catching Jan's hands just as they softly touched her friend's inner thighs. Christine gasped, her body jumped and her eyes flew open at the feel, but her hands never stopped moving.

To my amazement, Jan slowly slid her fingertips up Christine's body, teasing the woman in ways that I used to do to her, and then placed her hands down on both sides of her head. She then leaned down and softly kissed her friend as I zoomed the camera in on them.

Jan held Christine's face softly as she kissed her. It started slowly, just a couple of tentative, lingering kisses, but it soon heated up and became passionate. Jan gently lowered her body onto her friend's, trapping Christine's arm between them as she held the back of her friend's head and stroked her face. Christine whimpered and hesitated, but quickly loosened up and held Jan's head with her free hand.

Both women had similar thoughts as the kiss intensified, centering on how much they wanted this, and why they never noticed their attraction sooner. Jan soon started moving her leg, pressing her thigh against her friend's pussy, and the hand trapped in between. Christine moaned in approval and held Jan's head tighter as my ex-wife used all of the tricks that I used on her years ago.

After a couple of minutes, Christine started reciprocating by pressing her thigh against Jan's bare pussy. Jan moaned at the contact and broke the kiss by straightening her body. The two women, beautiful together in profile, were nose-to-nose, both breathing heavily. Jan raised her body to the point that her stiff nipples brushed against Christine's and they both gasped softly.

Both sets of hips were moving in unison as Jan leaned down and kissed her friend again. She then started kissing along her neck, and down her chest.

'Oh gosh! I can't believe this is happening! Ohhhhh! This is so nice! I love her so much!' Christine thought as Jan's lips started down the top of one large breast. I turned my head just a little and found that I could see Christine's hand moving on her pussy, aided by Jan's leg. I then sent her a suggestion to slide her fingers into her pussy, and she gasped as she started fucking herself.

Jan switched back and forth between the two large, pillowy glands, slowly making her way down to Christine's long, thick nipples. Jan stopped and looked up at her friend, and then lowered her face to one of Christine's nipples. Christine moaned loudly and I could see her fingers slide deeper inside her pussy as Jan stuck her tongue out and then quickly flicked her tongue across the rubbery tip.

'Holy shit, she's got thick nipples!' Jan thought.

'Oh god! My whole body is so tingly tonight! That feels so good!' Christine thought. She started fucking herself faster when Jan moved her head over and started licking and sucking on the other nipple.

'Holy crap! I'm so hot tonight! I feel like I'm ready to explode! What is going on with me?' Christine thought.

'Oh my god yes! Holy crap! My tummy is doing flips! This is so good!' she thought as Jan pushed Christine's breasts together and started sucking on both nipples. Christine's hand started moving faster as she fucked herself harder.

Christine was moaning loudly and then gasped as she felt the cool air hips her wet, stiff nipples and Jan started kissing down her belly. Jan's lips soon reached the waistband of Christine's panties and she placed a kiss just above the elastic on her soft skin. She then lifted her body a little and looked at Christine. "Let me," she whispered as she hooked her fingers under the waistband. Christine whimpered softly again and then nodded her head as she lifted her hips.

Jan slowly slid the panties down her friend's short, thick legs and tossed them over at me. Smiling, I leaned down and picked them up. I heard Christine moan and when I looked at her we locked eyes. I smiled at her and brought her panties to my face, feeling the weight of her juices soaked into the satin, and then inhaled deeply. She moaned again, and had a look almost of desperation on her face.

She was still looking at me as I saw Jan slide off of the couch and kneel in front of her. Jan slowly and gently spread Christine's legs apart and Christine's gaze dropped down between her legs. 'Oh my god! What am I doing? What is SHE doing? I don't know if ... AHHHHHH!'

"OOHHHHHH! Ohhhmyyyyyy... oohhhhhhh!" Christine moaned as Jan lowered her face between Christine's legs. Her legs opened a little wider and her hand flew down to the back of Jan's head. I heard Jan moan almost in harmony with Christine as she slowly started sliding her tongue up and down her best friend's slit.

'Holy crap! Why did I wait so long to do this?' Jan thought as she pulled her head back for a second. 'Now I see why Kurt enjoys eating pussy so much!'

'I have to convince her to at least trim, though. She's hairy! I understand why he liked me shaved!'

Jan dipped her head back down and Christine moaned loudly again. Jan's thoughts were all happy and blissful, while Christine's were running wild, with a small, but quickly shrinking, belief that having sex with another girl was wrong, but yet loving what was happening to her at that moment.

"Oh my god! This is SO GOOD!" Christine whimpered softly as she lay her head back and closed her eyes. "OOOoooohhhhHHH!"

'Let yourself go! You are a hot, sexy whore! Be like all of the women in those dirty movies that you watched with Jack! You KNOW that they really turned you on, even if you told him that you just watched them because he wanted you to!' I sent to Christine while I watched Jan's ass sway from side-to-side.

Christine let out a low moan and her hands flew up to her chest. She cupped her big tits and started squeezing them, brushing her long, stiff nipples with her fingertips. She continued moaning and started pinching and pulling on her nipples and moving her hips against Jan's face. The only sounds in the room were of Christine's moans and Jan's lapping at her pussy.

A few seconds later I saw Jan's arm move and she brought her hand up between Christine's legs. She then slowly slid a couple of fingers inside Christine's wet pussy. Christine opened her eyes and I smiled at her, bringing a big sigh and another low moan from her, and the thoughts that I was hearing.

Jan was hooked on eating Christine's pussy, realizing that maybe she should have given me my threesome fantasy when we were married and tried women earlier, while Christine's mind was on overload. She was in heaven enjoying all of the physical sensations while her earlier inhibitions were fading away.

Judging from Christine's moans and the way that her body was acting, it looked like Jan was bringing her closer to an orgasm. I lowered my hand into my lap and started squeezing my bulging cock, and her eyes dropped to watch my hand. Quietly, my eyes locked on hers, I stood.

She looked back up at me and watched, moaning louder at whatever Jan was doing to her, as I started to slowly unbutton my shirt and then open my pants. I stepped out of my pants and stood there, wearing only a pair of boxer-briefs, and I heard Christine gasp as her eyes locked onto my bulge.

'Holy shit! That is a huge bulge! Jan wasn't lying about that! Maybe she really was telling the truth about everything else about him, too!'

'Hearing' that, I smiled at her and slowly slid my briefs down, hesitating when the waistband got caught on my hard cock. Christine's eyes widened as I yanked them down and let them drop around my feet. She gasped loudly when my cock finally sprung free and she squeezed her tits harder.

'Oh my god! He's WAY bigger than Greg! Oh damn! She's getting me so close! I can't believe this is all happening! Oh god! This is so much!'

I then picked up the camera and focused in on Jan's face between Christine's legs, getting Christine's face in as much as I could as well as I quietly walked up alongside Jan, my cock bouncing with every step. She was too engrossed in Christine to know what was going on until she felt my hands softly touch her ass. Christine watched my pole as it bounced and swayed with wide eyes.

'Holy shit! I want to feel that huge dick inside me!'

'Oh my god! What am I thinking? What is happening to me? Oh shit! Why am I liking what Jan is doing to me so much?'

'You are letting yourself be the trampy slut that you've always secretly wanted to be. You are finally being true to yourself! Let it go!' I sent to her in response.

I filmed Jan eating out her friend for a couple of minutes before I slipped behind my ex-wife. I looked down at her ass for a couple of seconds before I reached out a hand and softly slid my fingertips across her soft ass cheek.

Jan stiffened momentarily and moaned at the feel of my hands on her ass, and Christine then moaned loudly in response and pushed her hips up against Jan's face, her eyes still on my rod. I flexed my cock, making it bounce again, just before I placed the camera on Jan's back, aimed up at Christine.

Christine was using both hands to hold Jan's head close to her pussy, and I could hear Jan moaning between her new lover's legs as she slid her fingers faster in and out of the wet hole. Christine was getting louder, and I had a strong feeling she was getting close to her first orgasm.

'Cum! Be the porn star! Cum all over your lover's face!' I sent Christine. 'Look into the camera when you cum!' Her breathing got heavier and her moans louder. Seconds later, as I slowly and softly dragged my fingertips up Jan's inner thighs, Christine voice became high-pitched and I saw the muscles in her arms tighten.

"OOOOHHhhooooo AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Christine shrieked loudly as her body started shaking. I was sliding my hands across the upturned ass in front of me as I watched the body in front of it's owner convulse. Amazingly, Christine's nipples were even longer than they were before. They looked to be at least an inch-and-a-half long and more than a half-inch thick. Her chest had a light, sexy sheen of perspiration coating it. "MMMMMMmmmm GGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Jan was moaning louder as well, as she felt me start sliding the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. I lined my cock up with her pussy, placed my hands on her hips, and slowly leaned forward, sliding my cock into her pussy for the first time in years. She moaned loudly into Christine's pussy, bringing a softer moan from her.

'Oh my god this is amazing! She tastes SO GOOD! I love being able to make her feel like that!' Jan thought as she lapped up Christine's nectar. 'And he is so damn big and thick! Holy shit!'

With my hips pressed up against Jan's ass cheeks, I reached my hands up and cupped Christine's breasts. Her head snapped up and her eyes flew open, like she had forgotten that I was there. As we made eye contact, I started to pinch and pull on her stiff, hard nipples. Christine gasped and arched her back, pushing her big, soft tits out further.

I marveled at the tightness of my ex's pussy and the feel of her hot, wet walls as I soon started sliding my shaft faster and harder in and out of her pussy while I continued pulling on Christine's nipples. Jan was gasping and moaning as I slammed into her, and she pulled her head back from Christine's pussy.

'Oh shit! I forgot how good he feels! Damn! No one has ever filled me up like he can!' she thought.

"Oh my god yes! Oh fuck me!" she moaned loudly, resting her forehead against the wet, hairy pussy splayed open in front of her. "Oh damn I missed your cock! It fills me up so good!"

"Ohhhhh! Don't stop! I was so close to cumming again! My nipples are so sensitive that I'm close again!' Christine thought in disappointment.

'Tell her!' I sent her. 'Pull her pretty face back down to your pussy! Tell her what you want! Tell her how good she makes you feel! Tell her how you feel! Tell her that you love her!'

"Oh my god please don't stop!" she then said loudly as she pulled Jan's face back up. "That feels so good! Make me cum again, baby! Oh damn I love this!"

Jan moaned loudly, thinking, "Holy shit, this is SO FUCKING GOOD! This can't get any better!' as she started licking Christine's pussy and finger fucking her again.

'Suck on her clit and play with her G-spot like he used to do to you. You used to love that! She will too!' I told her.

'Just imagine how good it will be watching him fuck her while she eats your pretty pussy!' I added.