Mental Manipulations Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you a lot," I told her. "But that will have to wait. Go back out there and send Christine in."

'You're so damn horny now! It will take every bit of effort for you not to kiss her before you send her to him!' I sent to her.

'You have a nice buzz going, and you are very energetic. The video camera turns you on! You love the idea of recording everything, and then watching it later with them! You feel loose and uninhibited, but you're nervous about being with him again after so long, and you're even more nervous about being with Christine! You love her, and want her so badly it hurts!'

'Touch yourself under your dress while you're waiting for them. Play with yourself, but don't let yourself cum yet! That's all you can think about! You need to cum, but you can't! You need them to help! You want to give ALL of yourself to them! Especially him!'

'You want Christine! Be aggressive with her if you have to!'

Jan looked at me frustrated and nodded. I watched her ass sway under her dress as she opened the door and walked out of the room, and I adjusted my thickening cock. A short minute later, Christine joined me.

"Hi," she said meekly as she walked in the room.

"Hi," I replied. "Would you close the door, please?"

Christine turned and closed the door, and to my surprise, locked it also. 'Just in case! I'm so damn horny, I don't want her to interrupt us!'

I smiled to myself and started telling her the same things that I had told Jan, including sending her the suggestion. I emphasized being honest with me and herself. Christine then looked into the camera as she agreed that she was ready, although she was nervous and anxious too. I then repeated what I did with Jan, and we were kissing.

Christine was hesitant when our lips first touched, but soon started warming up. I slowly slid my hand down her back, and when it was just above her ass cheek, I pulled my lips from hers.

"I have waited years for this," I told her softly.

'Yes! So have I! Ever since the night of my Christmas party!'

"Ever since the night of your Christmas party," I breathed in between kisses, my fingers again reaching down to the top of her ass, "when our lips touched all-too-briefly, I've wanted to kiss you again. Kiss you for real!"

She whimpered softly into my mouth as we kissed, our tongues dancing together. My hand slid down lower and cupped her ass cheek, causing her to moan louder into my mouth as she pulled my head closer. I squeezed her ass cheek again and pulled her hips into mine.

'Holy crap, he's a good kisser! If he's that good at this, maybe he really does have a talented tongue like Jan claims! I can't wait! Damn! His dick is getting hard!'

'You have to let yourself go! You have to be honest with him, and yourself! Don't be afraid to admit what really gets you going!' I sent to her.

'But I'm not sure what I want anymore! I've spent so much time being a proper lady, like I was taught, that I'm not even sure what gets me going!'

'Then try EVERYTHING!' I sent her. 'Everything that you've ever been curious about! Explore! Don't be afraid! They both need to know everything! HONESTY!'

I very subtly pressed my cock against her stomach as I squeezed her ass again, and then I slowly pulled my lips from hers.

'You want them! Both of them! You want to be your naughtiest, dirtiest whore for both of them!' I sent her. 'You WANT to give yourself to them! ALL of yourself!'

Before I let her leave the room, I sent her the same message that I had sent Jan about the video cam, and being buzzed, nervous, and horny. I then opened the door as quietly as I could and walked out with her, video cam in hand, my fingertips lightly touching her ass.

As we walked into the living room, it was obvious from the look on her face that we almost caught Jan playing with herself. I had Christine sit with her while I got us all another drink and walked over to them.

'You want her! You want to taste her!' I sent them as I handed them their drinks. I saw Christine's eyes drop to my crotch and I smiled at her before I turned and sat in a big recliner, facing them. I set the video cam down on the table next to me and I noticed both women smiling briefly as they looked at it.

It was quiet in the room, with faint sounds from the streets below filtering up through the open doors to the deck. The sexual tension was so thick you could almost feel it. The thoughts that I was hearing were purely sexual. They were both nervous, and Christine was still a little confused and skeptical about her feelings. I smiled to myself and took a drink before I started.

"Ladies, will you stand up, please?" I asked softly. They looked at each other and took a drink, and then they both set down their drinks and stood, smoothing their dresses.

I had to stifle a smile as I looked at them standing so close to each other when I heard them both thinking that they wanted to hold the other's hand to calm their nerves.

I slowly looked them both up and down, taking in the differences between the two. Jan, taller and thinner, even with her hourglass figure, was in a crimson-colored dress that ended above mid-thigh, ivory heels, and showing some nice cleavage, a big contrast standing next to her shorter friend. Christine was shorter, bustier and thicker-legged in her longer, tighter dark green dress that showed even more cleavage, and matching heels. Her pearls were nicely displayed. Both women looked very sexy, especially with the nervous, lust-filled looks on their faces.

"Ladies, you both look incredibly sexy and beautiful," I told them. "Now, I would love to see what you have on under your dresses."

They both hesitated for a second, and I said, "Christine, why don't you help Jan with her dress?"

Christine's eyes widened briefly, and then she stepped behind my ex-wife. Both chests were rising and falling rapidly as Christine nervously raised her hand to the zipper at Jan's neck.

'Oh my god! I can't believe I'm doing this! Can I do this?' Christine thought as she hesitated.

'Oh yeah! She's going to touch me! Oh god, please touch me!' came from Jan.

Christine took the tab to the zipper between her fingers and slowly pulled it down. Jan's breath caught as her dress loosened, and Christine kept her hand on Jan's back.

Both women stood still, their eyes closing and their breaths getting heavier, and I slowly stood. Christine's eyes opened as I stepped behind her, barely making contact with our bodies. I quickly sent a message to Jan to keep her eyes closed and to concentrate on Christine's touch, and then leaned in to Christine.

"Slide her dress off her shoulders," I breathed into her ear.

"Slowly, softly," I both told her and sent her mentally. I then added, "Touch her."

Christine started to open the back of the dress when she stopped. 'Oh my god! I don't know if I can!'

"You know you want to," I breathed as I gently grasped her hips and pressed my semi-hard cock against her ass while I softly nibbled on her neck. Christine whimpered, which caused Jan to gasp.

"Do it!" I added verbally and mentally. I wanted her to know who was in charge. "Touch her. Feel her soft skin! Feel her body!"

I stepped away from her and quietly walked around to the side, watching. Christine's eyelids slowly raised and she looked at me, lust, fear, and confusion in her eyes.

I smiled at her and nodded my head, and she smiled faintly back at me. She then turned her head and looked at Jan's back, and slowly raised her hands.

Slowly opening her small hands, Christine slid them under the open flaps of the dress and lay them on Jan's shoulders. She took a deep breath, and then started slowly sliding the dark red shoulders down Jan's arms while she softly dragged her fingers along the soft skin.

Jan moaned softly as the top of her dress dropped, exposing her ivory-colored silk chemise. Her nipples were stiff and pressing against the top, making it clear that she was not wearing a bra. 'You can open your eyes, if you want,' I sent her.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me as she pulled her arms from the shoulders of the dress and letting it fall to the floor. Christine kept her hands on Jan's hips as Jan turned to place her hand on her friend's shoulder so she could step out of the dress. As she turned, I could see that Jan was wearing a thong matching her top.

'Oh god! She is so beautiful!' I heard from Christine as I looked up and down Jan's long body.

'I hope he likes this! It's been so long! I'm so nervous!' Jan thought as she stood in front of me, Christine standing right behind her with her hands still on Jan's hips.

'Touch her,' I sent to Christine. 'Slide your hands around to her tummy.'

Christine shuffled her body forward a little as she slid her short arms around Jan's body. 'Oh god! She feels so nice!' she thought as Jan softly gasped.

'Up! Cup her breasts! Feel her! ALL of her!' I sent her. Her arm twitched as her hand started moving but then quickly stopped.

'No! Oh god! I don't know!'

'You want her! Go for it!' I sent both of them. Almost instantly, Jan's hands went up to her waist and she covered Christine's. She then slowly slid Christine's hands up her body until they were covering Jan's breasts.

Both women whimpered a couple of seconds later when Christine started softly squeezing Jan's breasts. Jan moaned and leaned back against her friend, something that I remember her doing many years ago to me.

'Her breasts are so nice! I wish mine were like hers! Mine are so heavy! They're great for getting attention, but that's about it! Although my sensitive nipples ARE nice!' Christine thought.

'Pinch her nipples!' I sent to her. Her thought about Jan's breasts got my attention because while we were married, Jan would often complain about her C-cup breasts, and that Christine would always flaunt her much bigger double-D's.

'Tell her how much you like her breasts. She'd love to hear that!' I sent her as four hands and twenty fingers softly massaged a pair of breasts.

"I love your boobs," Christine whispered as she pinched and pulled on Jan's nipples. "So nice and soft!"

"Thank you," Jan moaned, her hands now just laying on top of Christine's, while her friend massaged her breasts.

'Kiss her neck,' I sent to Christine. "Slide on hand down her tummy, and further.'

Jan moaned loudly as she felt Christine's lips on the soft skin just behind her ear lobe. Christine's hand started slowly sliding down Jan's body. Jan's hand replaced her friends' on her breast, and they both squeezed her tits while Christine's hand stopped at Jan's waist, her fingertips just above her mound. Jan moaned and moved her hips, trying to get her friend's fingers to continue.

"Jan," I said, snapping both of them back to the present, "I think that you should return the favor and help Christine show what she has on under her sexy dress."

Both sets of eyes focused on me for a second, and then the women changed places. Without any prompting from me, Jan leaned in and softly started kissing Christine's neck while she lowered her zipper.

Christine's breaths were short and choppy, her thoughts jumbled as part of her wanted to succumb to the caresses coming from her closest friend, and part of her kept thinking that it was wrong.

'Oh my god, that feels so good! I shouldn't like this! No! I can't like this!'

She whimpered loudly when she felt her dress loosen and her wide shoulder straps immediately dropped down her arms. Suddenly feeling the surge of cool air on her skin, she quickly raised her hands up in an attempt to cover herself.

I watched silently as Jan covered Christine's hands with her own and moved them back down. "Let me," I heard her whisper into the shorter woman's ear. "Please?"

Christine hesitated for a second and then nodded her head as she lowered her arms. Jan then pushed the shoulders of the dress all the way down, letting it drop to the floor and exposing Christine's lingerie to me.

Dressed in a matching dark green lace bra and panties, with black nylons and her heels, Christine looked very good. Her breasts looked uncomfortable, squished together and over-flowing in their captivity, and her boy-short panties clung to her full ass nicely. The white of her pearls, draped across the deep valley between her breasts, was a beautiful contrast to her olive complexion and dark lingerie. As much as she may have been arguing with herself over what was happening, I saw a very big wet spot at the front of her panties, and her nipples were sticking out prominently through her lacy bra. To my surprise, she had her belly button pierced, with a diamond dangling at the end of a thin chain.

I watched in silence while Jan reached her arms around Christine's body, hugging her. Christine's reluctance was starting to break as Jan continued kissing her neck and caressing her stomach. Christine raised her hands to Jan's arms, hesitating at the feel of the soft skin.

While Jan was slowly starting to gain a little confidence, they were both still unsure of what they were doing. Christine stood there, here hands remained on Jan's arms, unmoving. Neither knew what to do next, and Jan was afraid of being too aggressive and scaring her friend away.

I sat there watching as they stood in front of me, when I finally decided to send them a push message before one of them chickened out.

'Give in to your lust! This weekend is all about lust, and hot sex! Give yourself to them! Completely!'

Slowly, Christine's fingers started moving, stroking Jan's arms. Jan then started moving her hands again. Christine gasped loudly as she felt Jan's thumbs lightly brush the underside of her breasts. Christine arched her back a little as Jan included her index fingers to her caresses.

Jan slid her hands down the front of Christine's body, stopping with her fingertips just at the top of her panties. Christine whimpered and pressed her hips forward, trying to urge Jan on.

'Oh god! Touch me! I need to be touched so bad!' Christine thought as she slid her hand down Jan's arm.

Both women had their eyes closed as they started to caress each other, so they didn't notice me stand up and slowly start walking towards them. Just as Jan started to take the big first step and slide her fingertips under Christine's waistband, I softly touched each woman, getting their attention.

My hand was on Christine's belly, and as she opened her eyes I leaned in and kissed her. I slid my hand up and gently lay it on top of hers, on top of Jan's arm. Christine moaned as we kissed, and her thoughts told me that she was ready to explode.

As I gently squeezed her hand, I pulled my lips from hers. I looked at her, and I could see Jan watching us over Christine's shoulder. 'Holy shit! That was so hot! I should be jealous that he kissed her like that and not me, but DAMN, that was sexy!' my ex-wife thought.

To soothe her fragile ego, which I knew would be important later, I applied a little pressure with my other hand, which was on her lower back, and I moved over to Jan and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced together again, and I slowly slid my hand down to her ass, gently squeezing her soft cheek.

'Oh my god, this is so hot! I don't know if I can take all of this! I'm so nervous! I'm scared! This should be wrong, but it feels SO RIGHT!' I heard from Christine.

I looked over at Christine as I heard her thought, and I saw her watching us. I smiled at her as I pulled my lips from Jan's, and then leaned back to Christine and gave her a quick kiss. I then turned her to face Jan and me, and I slid my arm around her back.

'You are so hot and sexy! You want this more than you can admit! When you take one more drink, you will feel very relaxed, horny, sexy, and ready for ANYTHING! Just the thought of their touch gets you hot and wet! There is nothing you won't do for either of them, and you will do anything that Kurt tells you. ALWAYS! Being on camera just makes you hotter and hornier!' I sent them.

"Girls," I said softly but firmly, establishing dominance, "that was VERY sexy! Now, I want you both to sit down, have a drink, and then I want you to touch yourselves." I had decided earlier that while I wasn't going to force either of them to do anything, they were still going to be reminded of the reason they were there. "Show me and each other what you like."

Jan was very excited, thinking about playing with herself in front of me again, remembering how I liked watching her when we were married. Christine, on the other hand, wasn't so crazy about the idea.

"You want me to ... touch myself, in front of her? and YOU?" she asked, her voice getting loud.

"Yes, I do," I replied softly as I looked deep into her eyes. "You both WANT this, and NEED it. And, you want to please ME!"

'Yes! You want this, and need it! You WANT and NEED both of them! You need release! Listen to him! He won't hurt you!' I quickly sent her, reinforcing my message.

"C'mon sweetie," Jan said, reaching her hand out and holding her friend's, surprising me. "Let's do this together, for each other. It'll be fun!"

Christine looked at her for a second and then nodded her head. "Ok," she replied softly.

Jan squeezed her friend's hand as she turned towards me. "How would you like us?" she asked me.

"I think that you should sit so that I can see you, and you can see each other," I told her. "I would say either at both ends, or if it would make you feel more comfortable, you can sit next to each other. I will leave that up to you."

I turned to go back to the stereo while they sat down. I put on a "soft jazz" station and as I looked up, I saw that they were at opposite ends of the couch, with their backs against the corner. I smiled as they picked up their glasses, and both drained them.

I then sat back down, and as Christine put her glass down I could see her chest rise and fall, and then her body relaxed. I made sure that I was getting the entire couch on the camera and then turned my attention back to the women.

"You can start any time, girls," I told them when I saw them looking at me.

"What about you?" Jan asked, smiling and giving me her "big eyes" look. "Are you just going to keep all of your clothes on?"

"This isn't about me yet," I replied, returning her smile. "This is about the two of you."

"Well, if it's about US, maybe WE want to see something too!" she replied, giggling.

'Yes! I want to see your big dick!' I heard from Christine.

"Girls, you start taking care of yourselves, ('And each other!') and then at some point I will join you," I told her. "There will be plenty of time for all of us, believe me."

"Christine, if you're nervous, you might want to start by closing your eyes. Fantasize, think about something sexy. You'll be fine," I added.

She just nodded her head and then looked over at Jan. Jan watched all of this, smiled at both of us, and then sat back. Locking her eyes on mine, she smiled and slowly started sliding her hands across the ivory-colored satin covering her stomach.

Christine and I watched as Jan's hands separated, one hand going up to her breasts while the other slid over her mound. Jan moaned softly as she rubbed her pussy a little harder and cupped her breast. Christine's eyes were glued to Jan as she watched her start touching herself more. She gasped softly as Jan pinched and pulled on her nipple as she pulled her lingerie to the side, exposing her wet, shaved pussy, and began sliding her fingers up and down her slit.

'Oh god! That is so sexy and hot! I know I shouldn't watch this, but I can't look away!' Christine thought as she continued watching Jan.

'Watch her! Learn her body! Learn what turns her on so you can do it later!' I sent her. Jan's thoughts were all about how hot and sexy she felt playing with herself in front of us, and how she couldn't wait to watch Christine.