Mental Manipulations Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhyyeeeaaahhhhh!" Jan moaned loudly, thinking about that. Christine then gasped loudly, her pitch getting higher again as Jan started sucking hard on her clit.

"OhmygodYESSSSSS!" Christine shrieked. "Ohmygod! I'm cumming again! OOOOOoooooAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I slowed my thrusts as Jan continued her loving assault on her friend's pussy, and I heard her think, 'Holy crap is she tight when she cums! She's squeezing my fingers HARD! Kurt's going to go nuts with her!'

"Oh my god! No! Stop!" Christine gasped as she weakly tried to push Jan's head back. "Too! Sen! Sa! Tive!"

Jan released her clit and slowed her fingers, moaning as I continued fucking her. 'Play with your pussy now. Let her recover and watch,' I sent her, remembering how much she got off doing that when we were together.

'Put on a good show for her! Show her that you're hotter and sexier than she is!' I added. 'Make him want YOU more!'

Jan moaned and I saw her arm move as she slid her hand between her legs. I soon felt her fingers rubbing her pussy as I slid in and out of her and she started moaning. Christine was still moaning, but much quieter.

Jan started rubbing her clit faster, and she moaned, "Oh yeah! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!" I gripped her hips harder and started slamming my cock into her pussy, making her ass cheeks bounce. "Oh! My! God! Yes!"

It wasn't long before she started pushing her ass back at me. I slid one hand back, gently touching her soft cheek, before I raised my hand and spanked her hard. Jan's head snapped up and she yelped, almost growling. I smacked her ass again and she moaned, "Yesssssss!"

'Holy crap! That is so hot and sexy! I ... I can't stop watching!' Christine thought as she lay back, recovering from her huge orgasms.

'That was incredible. I've never cum like that before, even by myself! I'm still tingling! I feel so bad for waiting all this time, and denying my feelings! I love her so much!' she continued. 'I ... I WANT TO BE WITH HER! I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO HER!'

'Kiss her. Taste yourself on her lips!' I sent to her as I slowly slid the length of my shaft in and out of Jan's tight pussy. Christine then started to move, slowly sitting up and sliding down to sit on the floor in front of Jan.

I grabbed Jan's hair again and pulled her head up, lifting her face until she was looking at her oldest and closest friend. Locking eyes with Christine, Jan let out a long, low moan. That moan was soon stifled by the presence of a new set of lips on hers as Christine leaned in and kissed her.

Jan gasped and pulled her head back momentarily at the shock, but then moaned and leaned back in, slipping a hand around the back of her friend's head and holding her as she kissed her back. I slid my cock back until only the head remained inside Jan's hot pussy, and then slowly slid it back in until I was buried deep inside her, my pubic hair pressed against her ass.

Both women were moaning softly into the other's mouths as they continued kissing, and their minds were racing, flooded with the building sensations. Remembering how Jan liked to have her breasts squeezed while I fucked her from behind, I sent Christine a message to do that while I slid a hand around Jan's waist towards her pussy and ground my pole a little deeper in to her.

Jan moaned louder as she felt her nipples being pinched and she released Christine's head. She reached her hands up and placed them on the floor, and then started pushing her ass back at me. She broke their kiss and gasped loudly at the feel of my fingertips gliding across her hard clit.

Jan's mind started going blank as her body reacted to the overload of stimulation. There were no thoughts in her mind at that moment, just sensations. She was building up to a huge orgasm and her body was running on pure instinct.

To push her over the edge, and to start to prepare her for what was coming, I leaned back far enough to let my rod slip from her and I slapped her ass with it as I slid two fingers into her. I finger fucked her hard and fast, making her gasp and moan into Christine's mouth, and then replaced my fingers with my cock once more.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed loudly as I bottomed my cock out inside her pussy. "Oh my god!"

'Oh my god I hope he can do that to me!' Christine thought as she looked at the junction of our bodies.

'He looks so big and sexy and shiny! I can't wait to feel that inside me!'

She watched as I started sliding my slick, wet fingers around Jan's asshole, rubbing her juices into her wrinkled rosebud. Christine's eyes widened as I started moving my hips, stroking my rod in short thrusts at the same time that I began to slowly push my fingers into Jan's ass.

Jan moaned loudly at the intrusion to her ass and stopped moving his hips for a couple of seconds. She soon moaned again and started moving, forcing more of my fingers into her ass while she fucked me.

'Holy crap! I can't believe she's letting him do that to her! I wouldn't let Greg even touch me there!' Christine thought as she watched.

I sent Christine a quick message to kiss Jan, and their lips were soon locked together, tongues dancing again. After a couple of seconds, I saw Christine's eyes open again as she continued watching my fingers push deeper into Jan's ass.

Jan moaned louder as my fingers further invaded her depths and I could feel the top of my shaft as it slid in and out of her pussy. I knew that she was quickly getting closer to her orgasm, and it was going to be big!

I started finger fucking her ass in alternate strokes as my cock, one sliding in while the other out. Between that, Christine's fingers pinching her nipples and their deep, passionate kiss, Jan was ready to explode.

I slowly and steadily thrust my hips forward, burying my cock again, at the same time that I pushed my fingers all the way inside her ass. Jan pulled her lips from Christine's and moaned louder, gasping, "Oh fuck yesssss!"

I leaned my body back and lifted my hips, bucking my hips and pushing my pole deeper into her, and started sliding my fingers in and out of her ass. I gripped her ass cheek firmly and squeezed it. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Jan shrieked, dropping her head and moving her hips with me.

Christine was watching the display in front of her, and I realized that she wasn't playing with Jan's nipples any more. 'Suck her tits! Bite on her nipples!' I sent to her. She immediately dropped onto her back and slid her body under Jan's and started sucking on her nipples. To my surprise, I then felt fingers sliding across the bottom of my cock.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" Jan exclaimed. Christine was rubbing Jan's clit, taking up where I left off.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH! AAAHHHHHHHHMMMMMM GGGGGHHHHHH!" Jan shrieked as she exploded into orgasm. I could feel her pussy and ass clamp down around me as her body shook and she continued moaning.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, her body shuddered and her hips jumped, a sign that I remember meant that her clit was hyper-sensitive at that moment. As if by instinct, Christine slid her hand from Jan's pussy and started sliding out from under her body.

Jan then collapsed on the floor, moaning at both the cool hardwood against her body as well as the sudden empty feelings in her pussy and ass. Christine's eyes dropped and she started at my cock, shiny with Jan's juices.

'Damn! He's still hard, and his dick looks even better now!' she thought as she sat up and leaned against the couch. Silently, with Jan still recovering and catching her breath on the floor, I rose and stepped towards Christine, my hard pole leading the way. Her eyes never left my rigid shaft as it bounced as I stepped towards her.

Knowing that this would be a huge test for her, I stepped up to her, straddled her out-stretched legs, and placed the head of my cock almost at her lips. I smiled as I watched her reach a hand up, wrap her short, stubby fingers around the base of my shaft, and hold it as she leaned forward and slid her lips down my length.

"Oh damn!" I moaned as Christine's lips and tongue started working on my hard staff. For an alleged prude, this MILF could suck some cock!

'Oh damn this feels good! His dick feels so good in my mouth! With his hard cock and her juices, I could get used to this!' she thought as she started moaning while she sucked and licked me off.

I could only stand a couple of minutes before I had to pull my cock from her lips, afraid that she would make me cum well before I wanted.

'No! What's wrong? Wasn't I any good? I was loving that!' she thought as my pole waved in front of her face again. To calm her fears, I reached a hand down and helped her stand.

"That was amazing," I whispered in her ear as I hugged her, my hard rod poking against her stomach. "You were getting close to making me cum!"

"Why did you stop me, then? I rarely ever let Greg squirt in my mouth, hell I rarely even sucked him off, but I want yours! I want to taste your cum!' she thought as she nodded her head and slid her hands up and down my back.

"I want to save that for tomorrow though," I continued, as I held her tight, my hands sliding down to her soft, curvy ass. "Tomorrow, you are all mine first. I will cum in you, and on you. Tomorrow, I will make you mine. ALL of you will be mine!"

"Yesss! Please?" she replied.

"I promise."

She sighed deeply and squeezed me in her arms before I loosened my grip on her. "For right now, let's get her to bed so we can finish," I told her as I nodded my head down to the stirring body of my ex-wife. Christine just looked down and smiled as she nodded her head.

She then squatted down and reached out to Jan. "Hey sexy," she said softly. "Are you back?"

Jan nodded her head weakly and breathed, "Yesss."

"Good. Because Kurt still has a big, hard cock, and his balls look like they're full of cum. If you don't want it, I'll be glad to take care of him for you," she teased. It appeared that the mental switch had been thrown, and Christine was letting her inner slut out to play.

'Oh please let me have him! I am so damn horny!'

"No!" Jan exclaimed, trying to get up. "Mine!"

I laughed to myself as I leaned down and helped her get up to her knees. The girls looked at each other and giggled, and I then scooped Jan's body up, carrying her to the bedroom while she and Christine gasped.

I laid Jan's body across the bed on her back, with her ass at the edge. She moaned softly as she lay back, and I turned to look at the doorway, where Christine was standing.

"Get your ass in here," I told her in a soft growl. Gasping again, she quickly walked over and stood at my side.

"Get my cock ready for her," I told Christine. She immediately dropped to her knees and engulfed my rod, sliding her lips up and down it.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned at the feel of her soft, tight lips cushioning my pole as they slowly slid up and down. I then decided to push her and see how far she had come.

"Suck that cock like a good little slut," I told her. "Get it nice and wet so I can fuck your best friend and new lover!"

"MMMMMMM!" she moaned in response and looked up at me, sucking me with increased vigor. Once again, I had to pull myself out of her mouth in fear that she would make me cum to soon.

I looked down at Christine, resting back on her heels and subconsciously licking her lips with her gaze on my wet cock, and then turned to my ex-wife, resting on her elbows and watching us.

'Oh god that looked hot! If I didn't want him all to myself tonight I would love to watch them fuck!' I heard her think. 'She's got such nice lips, wrapped around his thickness!'

I looked down at the naked body of my ex-wife, her legs bent and spread with her feet on the mattress, and turned towards her. I wrapped my fingers around the base of my cock and started slapping her wet clit with it, causing her to gasp and moan. I then lined the head of my cock up with her wet hole, and lifted her legs, pushing her knees towards her chest.

"Ooohhhhyyyeeeaaahhhhhh!" she whined softly as I buried my cock back inside her. Her eyes rolled back and she grasped the covers on the bed as I moved my hips sideways, grinding myself against her clit and moving my shaft inside her pussy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Christine moving, and she climbed up onto the bed next to Jan. Before I could send her a message, she bent down and kissed Jan, softly caressing her face.

Jan responded with a low moan and wrapped her arms around her friend's neck and shoulders, holding her closely. Holding her legs up, I started taking long, slow strokes in and out of Jan's pussy as I watched her kiss Christine. Jan moaned louder and started sliding her hands up and down Christine's back.

I decided to try to send them both a simple suggestion, wanting to concentrate on the physical rather than the mental at that point. 'Explore,' I told them as I started fucking Jan a little faster. To my delight, they both began sliding their hands across each other's body, starting with their breasts.

Breaking their kiss, they both moaned as they squeezed the other's breasts. I continued slowly sliding in and out of Jan as she reached her hand up and guided Christine's long, thick nipple to her mouth. Christine moaned loudly as Jan wrapped her lips around the rubbery tip and started sucking on it. She then responded by diving onto Jan's breast and sucking on her nipple.

Christine had to hold down Jan's breast as it bounced around on her chest as I continued fucking her. I had to slow down as I watched the erotic sight in front of me. Both women were sucking and licking on each other's nipples and Jan started sliding her hand down Christine's body, reaching for her pussy as Christine rubbed hers faster.

Jan soon started moaning in her high pitch again and she let Christine's nipple fall from her mouth. "Oh shit I'm going to cum again! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

All of this stimulation had me rushing to the edge, and I wanted to make Jan cum again before I did. I sent a message to Christine and then almost came as I watched her release Jan's breast and start kissing her way down her belly. Jan gasped and shrieked loudly as Christine started flicking her tongue across her clit.

'Oh god, this is so good!' Christine thought as her tongue explored a woman's pussy for the first time. 'I can't believe that I waited this long to do this! This is SO HOT! I can't believe that I'm licking her while he's fucking her!'

"Oh my god! I'm cumming! Oh my god! OhmygodohmygodohmyGOD!" Jan screamed as her orgasm swept over her. "OOOOOOOOHHHHhhhhhhhh AAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jan's mind went blank and Christine's was racing as Jan's body shook. I could feel her pussy squeezing and massaging my shaft, and that was all it took. With a loud groan, I slammed my hips forward, burying my cock deep inside Jan's pussy as I felt my balls contract and start spewing my pent-up load into her womb.

"Oh damn!" I groaned as I bucked my hips against her body. Jan moaned louder, and I could feel her pussy milking my shaft, trying to draw out all of my cum.

"Oh shit yes! cum with me! Oh my god I can feel you cumming inside me!" Jan exclaimed.

I continued emptying my load inside Jan's pussy as Christine slowed her licking and Jan and I both started coming down from our orgasms. I soon slowly slid my still semi-hard shaft from Jan's still spasming hole and Christine whimpered softly as she looked at my shiny rod.

'Oh damn, that looks so hot! I can't wait until I feel that big slab of meat inside me!' she thought as she licked her lips. I then reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head towards my pole. "Clean me off," I told her. With a soft moan, she wrapped her lips around my head and slowly slid her lips down my length.

'Oh, this is so hot! Their juices taste so good together!' she thought as she tried to take my cock as deep as she could. She continued licking and sucking on me until I was clean, and then I pulled her head back. Christine looked up at me, locking her eyes on mine. Still holding her hair, I pulled her head down between Jan's legs.

"Now clean her up," I told her. Christine gasped and Jan moaned, and then Christine slowly stuck out her tongue.

With her body on top of Jan's almost in a 69, Christine lapped up all of my cum dripping from Jan's splayed open pussy. Neither of them were thinking at that point, purely acting on instinct and pleasure. Finally, after a couple of minutes, Jan pushed her head away, moaning, "No more! I'm too sensitive!"

Christine moaned softly and rolled off of her new lover's body, lying on the bed next to her.

"You were both excellent," I told them in a soft voice. "Now get some sleep. You've got a long day ahead of you tomorrow. We've only just begun!" I then leaned down and kissed both of them.

Both women moaned in satisfaction and turned towards each other. They kissed for a couple of minutes, then wrapped their arms around each other and quickly fell asleep.