Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin couldn't take much more of this voyeurism. He grunted out as she masturbated watching his gorgeous young daughter. His fingers maneuvered his heavy balls around within his hand, while his other hand began a steady quick stroking motion. He moaned out as he felt his seed begin to boil within his fleshy pouch. Martin knew he couldn't face his daughter with his rock solid cock sticking out of his pants. He continued to watch her as he jacked off within the deep green thick brush, holding back his sounds of pleasure so his daughter wouldn't hear him.

Martin's eyes ran along her curvaceous body, her nipples were hard and pink upon her firm twin mounds of flesh. He could feel his seed rising as he pumped his cock with his fist, his eyes rolling as he closed them, dropping his head back as the last image was her turning around and bending over, letting him view her from behind. That caused his cum to shoot from the tip of his cock like a rocket. Streams of hot cum flew all over the brush before him as she rode out his pleasure. Grunting and groaning as he stroked his cock till the end. His hand was covered with his sticky white man juices as he tried to catch his breath. His knees were shaking from the hard climax, and he almost lost his balance.

Martin watched as his daughter crouched down, and then moved to a sitting position on the dark flat rocks under her. Her arms went back, resting herself upon them as she bent her knees a bit yet her long muscular legs were stretched out. The water splashed upon her body from her nicely rounded breasts to her knees. Mercedes head lay back as she looked like the epitome of beauty, basking there under the water as the sun shone upon her. She spread her legs open, as Martin watched again thru the thick brush. He watched as her hips rose up, letting the water fall upon her parted cunt lips. He caught her soft facial lips parting as he could almost hear her moaning softly was the water ran between those twin petals and along her stiffened nub.

Her hips lifted and lowered with a steady motion, as if she were offering herself to the God of the falls. To Martin, she was definitely centerfold material. Now he wished he'd had her camera, to snap a few remembrance pictures of their camping trip together. Mercedes moved her arm; her hand rubbed her breasts, washing over them as the water fell upon them. Her finger tweaked her right nipple, stretching it out then released it; then the left was doing the same, as she gasped softly in pleasure. She continued down her body as if she were smoothing it out, her stomach was tight and slightly reddish from today's sun and the exposure of her young flesh to it. Mercedes tanned nicely, so this was no bother to her.

Her fingers danced down upon her body, and between her thighs. First she raked each thigh lightly with her fingertips, and then teased along her swollen shaven pussy lips. The water danced upon her turgid clit as she parted her pussy lips wider, as her knees fell open as a butterfly's wings would. Her pussy was already hot and slick from her own seeping juices. Mercedes twirled a finger within her fuck hole, teasing herself. As soon as Mercedes slipped a finger inside, she went a little crazy moaning and groaning as she began to work it in and out. She fell into a steady rhythmic motion, feeling her cunt begin to flow with oozing slick pussy juices. The more she worked her pussy the more sticky slick discharge she got.

Martin groaned as he felt his cock jumping again, he had already beat it off once, and wasn't sure he could handle a second time; yet, he didn't wish to stop watching his daughter masturbate. Martin was tempted to sneak up closer. He had wished he had the balls to approach his daughter and help her out; he'd devour her sweet snatch eagerly. He wasn't looking to her now as his daughter; through his eyes she was a young pussy ready to be picked. His cock was leading the way now, no longer was his brain doing all the thinking.

Martin went to take a step closer to the waterfall, and tripped over a rock while not watching where he was going. He yelled out as he caught himself as he reached out for branch saving his fall. Mercedes stopped and looked around, quickly stopping and stood up under the waterfall again. She peered out and didn't see anything at first, then caught a few bushes rustling about.

Mercedes dove back into the pond, the water splashed around her rippling on both sides of her. Martin walked quickly around the edge and stood upon the sand with a grin. He watched her swim, her rounded bottom above water as she did the butterfly stroke from one end to the other. He clapped which startled her. Mercedes stopped and stood in the water that was covering her up to right above her nipples. "Hello Daddy! Oh my God this water is incredible!" she shouted to him, totally forgetting she was naked. Her breasts were like two buoys floating upon the water.

"Mercedes I was worried sick when you didn't come back, it's going to get dark soon! If you wanted to give your old man a heart attack you almost succeeded!" Little did his daughter know that she gave her father a lot more and it was far from being a heart attack, Martin thought.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I lost track of time. Why don't you come in?" She moved about within the water, it was so clear he didn't think she realized how much her father could see. She dove under, as her heart shaped ass cheeks popped up above the water giving him a peek, then disappeared once again as her head popped back up with a small portion of her upper body.

"Honey, it's getting late. How about we return back here tomorrow and I promise we can try fishing and do some swimming?"

"Fine daddy you got a deal. Turn around so I can get out please." Mercedes didn't mind being naked under the water. As he thought she hadn't really thought about anyone able to see her through the crystal clear water of the pond. Martin laughed and turned around, giving her the privacy she asked for even though he'd already seen it all. Mercedes walked out of the water and quickly got dressed once again. She was putting her t-shirt over her head when she heard a cat call whistle. Both, her and Martin, turned at the same time, seeing two naked young men standing there before the waterfall.

Martin and Mercedes were stunned as they stood there looking at the two men. Quickly she gathered her bra and panties sticking them in her pocket as she pulled her t-shirt over her breasts and buttoned as well as zipped up her shorts. She looked back to them, feeling her cheeks blush yet didn't turn away from them either. Both stood speechless at first until one of the two men broke the silence. "Hello, I'm Al and this is Dan Since I haven't seen either of you around I'll guess you're new to the colony?"

Martin and Mercedes looked to each other, and then Martin spoke up. "I'm not sure what you mean about colony, but no; we're just camping here for the weekend. We set up camp down the trail a ways." Martin felt a bit uncomfortable as he stood there talking to both naked men. "If there's a problem with us camping there, well here, we can go."

Al quickly spoke up, "No there isn't a problem. The nudist colony is right beyond those trees and we haven't seen either of you before so figured I'd just ask." As he spoke, Dan ran his eyes along Mercedes' tall slender body. She did the same back as she felt a little bit of excitement listening to them talk, noticing both men were very well endowed.

Martin glanced at his daughter then back at both men. "Well we need to go; getting dark I don't want to get lost getting back to camp. It was a pleasure seeing, um-m-m meeting you both. Have a good night." Martin placed his arm around his daughter and then headed toward the trail; both started to laugh when they knew they were out of ear shot." Wow! I really need to talk to my travel agent!" Martin said to her as he walked alongside her, laughing.

"Daddy, nudists are actually kind of a neat bunch of people ... think about it. They love their bodies; it isn't about sex, and they feel no need to buy designer clothing to compete with others. I really think I could live like that, deep in the woods. I was reading this article about a camp in the Ozarks where they have a semi nudist colony. Clothing is optional and they do their own gardening, their own butter, butchering. They sell their own assorted flavors of nut butters. Think about it Daddy, no stress and pressure." Martin wasn't sure if he really liked the idea as she said, or if the idea of naked men around her was the reason she was pitching pro nudist to him.

They entered their camp and dropped the extra gear they had with them. "Honey, being a nudist isn't for everyone Can you imagine some of our neighbors, or your friends traipsing about naked everywhere in the woods, twenty four seven? Example for you, how about old Mrs. Jameson three houses down?" They both started laughing. "Understand what I'm saying though honey?"

"Yes daddy I do, but still, I think it would be cool to do for a week or even a weekend." Mercedes thought about old Mrs. Jameson; she was well into her seventies and her breasts hung to her knees. "Hey, it's not like I'm asking you to do it Daddy, anyways. I was just stating a few facts, that's all; okay? So, not to change the subject, but what's for dinner?"

Martin laughed a bit, and then thought about what his daughter said. He remembered her being shy and closed mouthed, almost a wallflower. This definitely was a bit of a shock to him. "So are you telling me that you could walk naked before strangers for a whole weekend? Sit and eat naked, do everything you normally do and do it all naked for forty eight hours?" Martin raised a brow as he asked her those few questions. "I figured we'd do the whole hot dogs on a stick for tonight honey, and the sides we picked up from the deli. It's quick and I don't think either of us feels like going all out, right?"

"Daddy, I could do it easily. I'm not ashamed of my body; if anything, I'm proud of it. I work out and I run, I eat all the right foods. Besides forty eight hours isn't long at all that's what two days? No big deal." Mercedes grabbed plates, utensils and the salads getting them out while Martin messed with the fire and then skinned the bark off of two three foot long sticks for hot dogs. They sat on logs and ate dinner as the topic of being a nudist continued.

"Ok Mercedes, let's just end this now; if you say you'll do it, then you'll go ahead and get naked with a group of people for a weekend." Martin replied as he started to put things away. "I saw a creek about fifty feet along the trail. I need to go get some water for clean up and washing off I'll be right back." He started to get up. As he did, she jumped up and said she'd get it. He watched her go, shaking his head knowing his daughter wouldn't get naked before him or a bunch of strangers.

Mercedes took the water jug and headed down the trail toward the slow running babbling brook. She slid down the small hill off the trail following the narrow path through the low lush green brush. She crouched down undoing the cap and held it under the small trickling steady stream of water filling the lower pool as it trickled down the mountain to another stream. Not paying attention to what was around her; Al walked up bent forth and tickled her ribs scaring the death out of her. "Hey! Sorry didn't mean to frighten you that bad, boy; I must be ugly looking to turn your face that white."

Mercedes smiled and couldn't but help look over the young guy standing all but naked in his white Nikes. She laughed when she realized it was him, and smiled as she raised her eyes to meet his. "Hello again, fancy meeting you here in the middle of nowhere. I'm Mercedes, like the car; yes, before you even need to ask. Pleasure to meet you once again, Al." He talked with her a little bit longer telling her he was a college student, and this was his second summer spent at the colony. He said he was twenty years old and explained he was taking ecology in college and this was a place where he could enjoy his nudism as well as the outdoors and study the ecosystem.

"I'd really like to stay and talk more Al but I need to go before my father sends the dogs out for me. Perhaps we'll run into each other again before the weekend is over." Mercedes placed the lid back on the water container and stood up. Her body was reacting to the sight before her. Al couldn't help himself, and leaned in, kissing her lips quickly. Mercedes didn't pull back, she returned the kiss letting it linger, as their tongues met within his mouth, dancing a lover's dance. He placed his arm around her and pulled her close. She could feel his cock growing erect as she whimpered softly to his mouth. Mercedes broke the kiss as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Meet me tonight Mercedes. I'll meet you right here on the trail about midnight, please?" Al asked. He rubbed his body against hers, his semi rigid cock was pressing against her thigh. His voice was soft as he pleaded with her to meet him; she wanted to, she found him very attractive. Mercedes broke his hold as she stepped back.

"All I can say is, I'll try and get away, no promises Al. My father is a light sleeper and I don't want him catching me sneaking out of the tent. I really do want to meet up though. Wait for me for about twenty minutes and if I can't get out you can go. I'll carry a flashlight that way you can see it if I can ok?" He kissed her once again releasing a soft groan from his lips then backed away.

"Deal baby. I hope to see you tonight, for now I'm going to go I need to get rid of a problem that's about nine inches long and stiff." He laughed as he said it. Mercedes looked down to his cock and knew what he was talking about then lifted her eyes to meet his as she blushed.

"I'll see you hopefully tonight Al." Off she went back up the hill and returned to camp. Her father was in the tent relaxing while listening to a small battery operated radio. He was singing along with a soft love ballad done by Rod Stewart when she opened the tent flap. "I'm back daddy; I put the water out there. I'll go clean up everything and get it up in the tree so the critters don't get it." She ducked back out, and went to clean up, thinking of nothing else but Al and his naked body. She knew he was going to want sex, but she wouldn't allow that to happen. She wanted her first time to be special and with somebody that loved her as much as she did him.

Martin and his daughter sat around the campfire watching the flames dance around as the small radio played on. He asked her to dance as he stood holding his hand out. Mercedes took it getting up as they danced along to a slow dance, then a fast upbeat song then another slow dance. Martin held her close as she placed her arms around his neck; they looked into each others eyes like young lovers would. Her body pressed to his, as she rested her head upon his shoulder closing her eyes. Martin did the same as he whispered. "You turned out to be such a beautiful young woman Honey. I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. I love you dearly."

"I love you too Daddy; thank you for telling me that, I needed to hear it. It was you who raised me alone; remember that part. So I think you get partial credit for how I turned out." They swayed as one; her breasts pressed against his chest, his cock began to respond to her soft body that was rubbing against his own.

Martin didn't want her to feel how she affected him; he quickly moved back and smiled. "I think it's time we turn in Honey it's getting late. Tomorrow we can go swimming early after breakfast, maybe do a little fishing. Don't forget to take your camera with us in case we get a big fish to brag about. I'll put out the fire; you go change for bed." He kissed her cheek, and placed the lantern inside leaving it lit so she could see what she was doing.

Mercedes slipped into the tent, and got undressed as Martin sat there upon the log dousing out the small flames that remained in the center of the rocks. He looked toward the tent and watched the silhouette of his daughter undressing. He couldn't tear away from the sight. The outline of her body showed every bit of detail. He could see her breasts sway when she bent forth grabbing clothing from her bag. His eyes followed each curve of her succulent body, her rounded ass cheeks. His cock grew within his shorts once again. He groaned as he touched his cock through his shorts. He needed to get fucked badly, jacking his cock was no longer doing the trick, nor was it satisfying his urges anymore.

Once she was done, he got up and entered the tent; he caught her semi naked and quickly turned his back. "I'm sorry Honey I thought you were dressed for bed already." Closing his eyes, the image of her from her mid stomach down was pictured, causing his cock to jerk and jump.

Mercedes laughed, "Daddy it's okay, you can turn around now I'm fully covered." She sat down and crawled under the blanket lying upon her sleeping bag. It was a warm night to begin with, plus she had plans for when he fell asleep. Martin took his shirt off as he turned around, smiling, then proceeded to crawl into his sleeping bag and get comfortable. He reached over and tuned the lantern off. "Night Daddy," she said as she leaned over and softly kissed him on his lips.

"Martin returned the loving father-daughter kiss, as he got comfortable aside her. There was about two feet between them as he closed his eyes. "Goodnight Honey sweet dreams."

"Dream sweet as well Daddy." She said as she laid there closing her eyes every so often checking her watch under the blanket so he wouldn't see the light upon the face shine. She awaited him to fall asleep as time ticked away.

About an hour later she heard him snoring soft and steady. Looking at her watch it was eleven thirty. She quietly got out from under the covers and snuck out of the tent. Slipping on her sneakers she headed towards the trail. She figured she could always tell him she went to the latrine if he came looking for her. Grabbing her flashlight she made sure she was out of view of the tent then turned it on and used it to see where she was going. Mercedes was about twenty feet from where she needed to meet Al at, and really did need to pee. She knew if she tried to find the path to the latrine she would probably miss him.

Mercedes looked around, not seeing anyone nor Al, she pulled down her loose fitting pink pajama shorts and squatted in the middle of the trail. The trail was covered with twigs and dried loose leaves, she figured she would hear if another was approaching close by. Reaching down she made sure her silk short shorts were out of the line of her golden liquid stream. Placing the flashlight aside her letting the light shine upon her so she could see where she was relieving herself she began to release a small trickle of pee. There was a small patch of sand under her feet as the golden yellow color was able to be seen as it began to puddle and streamed between her feet.

She pissed harder as she relieved her bladder, as she stayed squatted there watching, hearing it splatter between her feet on the ground below her. She heard a sound, and looked up seeing Al standing there watching her. His cock was almost fully hard; she couldn't stop as she had to go badly. He could sense she was uncomfortable and tried to remove that feeling. "Don't stop Baby, you look so sexy there, and you can see how your peeing turns me on. Don't be embarrassed. Trust me; this sight of you, well you're doing a kink I like. I love watching women pee; it's very erotic." Mercedes smiled a bit as the corners of her soft mouth turned up, he made her feel at ease as well as horny. She was discovering new things, things that she found a turn on to her these days. In a way she felt like a complete slut squatting there pissing before him as she watched his hand move, his fingers curled around his hard cock as he began stroking it. "Please slow it down if you can and make it last a little longer baby so I can enjoy this more."

123456...9