Mid Life Crisis Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The found the restaurant that Catherine had suggested and sat and had a fantastic candle lit meal.

The conversation never faltered "Do you realize this could be construed as our first date" Charlie said.

"How very modern of us to have slept together before our first date, let alone sleep together on our first date" Mary replied, smiling as she licked her lips.

The meal finished and paid for, they walked hand in hand to the car.

As they approached the car, Mary leant against the side. "Charlie, kiss me" she demanded.

"Kiss me hard"

Not to be asked twice, he did so, their tongues entwined.

"Pulling away, she grabbed his hand and pushed it towards her pussy, "feel me, Charlie, I want you to feel me" she implored, resuming the passionate kiss.

Unaware if they were seen, and uncaring, Charlie put his hand under her dress, and as he had thought earlier, she was not wearing and knickers. He went straight to the honey pot, which was dripping wet, her clit rock hard.

"Yes, yes, feel me" she pleaded.

Charlie had never experienced anything or anyone like this before and it was clear she was close to coming.

"Yes, just there, harder" she bucked her hips and forced herself down on his exploring fingers. "Yes, more,..... please, ......I am...... , yes I'm cumming, yessssssss" she cried hardly able to stand upright.

Charlie removed his soaked fingers and licked the love juice off them, enjoying the taste and the texture.

"I don't know what you do to me Charlie, but please don't stop" she said as she hugged him.

They got in the car and headed back to Mary's pub.

"I have never ever been so turned on sexually or wanting to be as outrageous as I am with you Charlie. What is it, why is it?"

"I have no idea "he replied, "I feel the same. I only hope I can keep up to your expectations" he smiled.

"I am sure you will" she said putting her hand on his upper thigh.

Chapter 6

Walking into the pub, Mary and Charlie saw that Catherine was not at all busy. In fact, apart from the couple who were in their usual spot in the far corner of the bar, there was only one old soak propping up the bar, boring Catherine to death by the look on her face.

"Hi" she cried with a look of relief on her face. "Good time?"

"Fantastic" they replied in unison.

"Nightcape?"

"Thank you bar staff" Mary replied smiling at her sister, "I will have a port. Charlie?"

"Same please"

"And do have one yourself"

"Why thank you" said Catherine, bowing in thanks.

The old soak drained his glass, "must be off, see ya"

"Bye" they all said, not sorry to see him go.

The other couple also said their farewells and went to bed, leaving Charlie Mary and Catherine to have their glasses of port.

"So what's the story with that couple?" enquired Catherine. "Something strange there."

"I don't know; they booked up via the internet for at least a week which to be fair is unusual. They said they would be leaving very early some mornings like today and wouldn't want breakfast. Apart from that, I don't see them except when they are sitting in the bar at night keeping themselves to themselves. Why do you ask?"

"Well they are very polite, but almost rude in how they don't communicate. They are a good looking couple, mid 30's, seem happy...just seem strange"

"Maybe they are trying to repair a dodgy marriage" Charlie ventured

"Or maybe they are having an affair.." he added

"Your imagination!" Catherine sighed.

"Yes, it's very vivid" Mary added with a smile and a wink to Charlie.

"Really? I am intrigued" said Catherine with an enquiring look to both Mary and Charlie.

"Time to change the subject I think" Charlie blurted out..."another glass of port ladies?"

The two sisters accepted and Catherine shouted after Charlie; "don't think you are getting away with it that easy ...."

Charlie returned with the glasses of port.

"So Charlie" Catherine turned to him; "you were about to tell me about your imagination that my sister tells me is very vivid"

"I don't remember saying anything of the sort" Charlie replied in mock indignation.

"Well," said Catherine. "Your secrets are safe with me"

"Lets just say, Mary and I swapped a few secrets and fantasies and it surprised both of us but we had some fun talking them through" Charlie replied.

"Oh, you can do better than that Charlie" Catherine sighed. "Let's hear them, make an old spinster happy!"

"Just pillow talk" he laughed...."A gentleman does not divulge these things...."

"She is my twin sister, you must tell me...I may need to protect her from some mad axe weaving sexual deviant"

"Wow, that's another one to add to the list" laughed Mary.

"You two......you are like a couple of love stuck hormonal teenagers, and yes I am jealous before you ask!" sighed Catherine

Charlie and Mary laughed and Mary took Charlie's hand in hers.

"You may want to share him about Sis!" said Catherine.

"Now there is a thought" replied Charlie "where shall I start?"

They all laughed but there was a tension in the air that hadn't existed before.

"Right, I'm off" said Catherine draining her glass.

"Oh, just as I was going to ..."started Charlie

"Yes?" enquired Catherine

"Going to get you another glass"....but everyone knew he had changed the story.

"Best behave Charlie before we all get into trouble. See ya Sis, good night Charlie."

"Where were you going with that line?" Mary asked Charlie when Catherine had gone

"Just teasing" he replied.

"Really" but she wasn't convinced. "I think you were going to make a pass at her"

"No!"

"Yes!" she said smiling. "You saw another of you fantasies being fulfilled.

"Well now you mention it, shall I go and get her back" he said making as if to get up.

"No! Sit down. You are all mine tonight, I am not sharing you tonight as I seem to recall that you had said something about me going good enough to eat earlier so I am looking forward to that. Outside the restaurant was only a warm up"

Mary stood up. "I'm going to lock up, see you upstairs......and I hope you are not tired."

Charlie smiled and went upstairs and showered. While still in the shower he heard the door open and Mary squeezed in behind him.

"Hello!"

"Well, hello!"

"This is a bit of a tight squeeze" she said

"As the actress said to the bishop" he laughed"

She playfully reached out for his semi hard cock and stroked it. "Emmmmm nice" she said. "Let's go to bed".

They both quickly dried and got into bed and immediately locked into a passionate kiss and hug. Both were extremely randy. Charlie untangled himself and ran his tongue down her body until he was sticking it deep into her soaking wet pussy. Then lapping her clit with gentle strokes he stroked the outside lips of her cavern before entering it with his middle digit. She was getting wetter and wetter, urging him on and forcing herself down on his digit that was exploring every nerve inside her. Her moans were getting louder as she approached the inevitable climax, imploring him to go faster and rub harder and lick quicker.

He let a finger go down until it circled her opening anus, made slick with moisture cascading from her pussy. She pushed down again, forcing him to enter her there.

"Push, put it in me I can feel my self coming. Further, put it in further". Her whole body locked up as she exploded and the orgasm consumed her every muscle.

"My god, I have never cum like that before" she said. "That almost hurts it's so good". She snuggled up. I need to come down to earth before we do anything else. "I have a surprise for you, but don't ask what it is, you will have to wait". She said.

They lay on top of the bed in silence.

"Can you hear that?" Charlie asked.

"What?"

"Listen....next door"

They were both silent and listened hard.

A faint cry....a female voice...."yes put it in me, oh yes...use more jel....yessss, oh yes. Harder. I want you in my arse. I want you to cum there. Now. I can feel you getting harder...Now,"

A man's voice: "I can't hold on, I am...oh god yessssss!

Silence.

"It's that couple from the bar" whispered Charlie. "Well we know how they like to do it now" he smiled,

"Do you think they heard us earlier?" Mary asked

"Dunno, maybe"

"Oh God!" she exclaimed. In some ways it's awful, in others it's a turn on.

They snuggled up and kissed. "Well they enjoyed it by the sounds of it" Charlie said. "Using the tradesman's entrance."

"Actually" Mary said reaching into the drawer beside her bed "that was the surprise. I got some KY. I wondered if..."

"Oh blimey" Charlie said. "That's eh..."

"Just don't hurt me please," Implored Mary.

Charlie kissed Mary. Probing her mouth with his tongue he stopped and said "I promise I will never hurt you unless you want to be, and stop means stop"

"Thanks. Now fuck my ass" she said turning onto her stomach and lewdly sticking her ass in the air.

He gently stroked her symmetrical orbs, getting closer to the soaking wet pussy and small eye looking at him.

Lowering his head he licked up from her pussy until he was licking around the secret spot, savouring the different taste and texture. The eye opened up for him as she moaned underneath him.

"Yes, that is so nice. It's so nice but so naughty"

He stuck his tongue in as far as it would go...she wriggled imploring him to carry on.

"Yes, oh yes that's nice"

Her opening wet with his saliva and pussy juice was one of the most erotic sights he had seen.

He reached for the KY and put a big blob right in the centre of her opening. Using a finger he smeared it around the opening until his finger gradually slipped in. Some more KY and it went in a bit further. She pushed back against his finger.

"OK?"

"Yes, more than OK. Don't stop"

More KY and another finger. A bit of reluctance but she forced herself against him and accepted both fingers.

"Oh Charlie, it feels so strange. It doesn't hurt but it's the most different experience".

More KY and he moved the fingers in and out. She rocked to accommodate the anal intrusion.

"I want your prick in there" she whispered.

He removed his fingers and grabbed his prick. Putting more KY around her secret opening he put a big glob on the end of his prick.

He then slid it along her crack, from her pussy to her anus. Teasing both openings and getting very appreciative and ever loader moans, he stopped sliding it at the opening of her anus.

Gently he pushed a bit. She pushed back and the tip entered. He pushed a bit more, she pushed back. He was in up to the helmet.

One further push from him, a moan of desire and push back from Mary and Charlie was buried to the hilt in her bum.

The sensation to her was of an intrusion and pure lust of the depraved nature of the act but a willingness to please her man and extend her sexual boundaries; she was as randy as she had ever been.

Charlie was unsure what to feel. He had dreamt of doing anal for virtually all his adult life and now he had found someone willing to experiment and let him explore his boundaries.

He moved gently, enjoying the tightness of the virgin hole. She moved against him, loving it but still concerned it may hurt.

Their movements got more confident. Faster. He put more KY on his shaft. Then more. They were both on a new level of lewdness and sexual heights.

All too soon, Charlie knew he could not last much longer.

"Mary"

She knew. "I want you to cum in my ass"

A grunt and a shove and he did as she asked.

He was sweating from the exertion and the sexual peak he had climbed.

As he got softer, his prick came out of its recent hole, along with proof of his ejaculation.

He lay down beside her. Him on his back. Here still on her tummy, but her ass no longer stuck in the air.

"That" she smiled, was amazing. "I didn't cum but the sensations were fantastic, and before you ask you didn't hurt me at all but were so gentle. Wow, what a turn-on."

He kissed her.

"Shall we sleep now?" she asked.

"Ok, but I may have to have you for breakfast........"

"Only if you ask nicely...actually don't ask. Just do it!"

"Good night....."

Chapter 7

Charleie woke first again. He saw the sleeping Mary beside him, lying on her side. Her back towards him.

He snuggled up close and put an arm around her.

She pushed back, her ass against his lower belly. She must feel his hardness he thought.

With his right hand, he cupped her breast, teasing her nipple. She pushed her ass further against him. Almost pushing him back.

He trailed his finger down from her breast, across her flat stomach below, down through her pubic hair,

He felt the heat from her pussy. Trailing the finger lower her legs parted a bit letting him have access.

She was wet. Very wet.

He went lower, across the entrance and then gently inserted his finger.

She moaned and pushed back again, His prick was now wedged in her bottom crack, it was almost uncomfortable, he re-arranged himself, never stopping the teasing of her ever wetter pussy. The tip of his prick was almost at the entrance of her pussy.

He started stroking her clit.

She was awake now, but her eyes were closed.

She reached down and starting rubbing his prick against her wet entrance as he continued to play with her clit.

Her moaning increased.

Her stroking of his prick gained in speed as she simultaneously pushed it towards her entrance.

He moved again and the tip of prick opened her outer lips.

She moved and it went in a bit further.

He moved and it slipped in another inch.

With an almost orgasmic moan she moved again and it went in as far as the position allowed.

They started rocking against each other. There was not much friction but he continued stroking her rock hard clit as the squelching sounds filled the room.

She came, quietly and not with the force of previous occasions, but this started her rocking more, increasing the friction.

It was Charlie's turn to moan now. Remembering last night, he was sure the other couple must hear them. Good.

Mary was getting frantic. "I can't stop cumming, don't stop, take me over the edge."

Charlie didn't know whether to change positions; it could allow a final big push but might spoil the moment.

Too late, Mary came with a big cry and spasm that put Charlie over the edge. She put her hand on top of his to stop him playing with her clit. "Too much, it's too sensitive" she said nicely.

His prick softened and came out of her soaking wet hole; they both got their breath back.

"Charlie, you will wear me out" she sighed. "I will be tired before I start work!"

They showered and dressed and went down for breakfast. The other couple were there a few minutes later and Charlie was sure they gave him a long hard stare. Some eye contact that hadn't happened before?

He served them breakfast but there was no more contact other than polite "please" and "thank you."

As the couple left they approached Mary and asked if they could extend their stay by another few days

"Yes of course, no problem. I assume you are enjoying your stay, the room is OK?"

"Yes" the man replied, "It's all perfect, we are enjoying ourselves very much....."

There was an inference; a silence and nobody knew what to say next but all knew that a boundary shift or intimate moment had occurred.

Charlie was dying to say that they had heard them last night and wanted to know if they had heard Mary and him. He just couldn't and wouldn't do it.

The man then said. "For a building of this age the walls are very thin, I hope we don't keep you awake....you know with the TV on"

This was the opening Charlie wanted. "We thought we heard something last night, but it wasn't a problem. No problem at all. After all you don't want to have to creep around and be frightened of making a noise while on holiday do you?."

The man coughed and looked Charlie straight in the eye. "No you don't, but you have to consider others and some are more open and receptive than others... I'm glad you appear to be receptive and open. Say, why don't we all have dinner together tonight?"

"Great idea" said Charlie. "Do you think Catherine will cover you again tonight? He asked Mary.

"I should think so", she replied. Not really sure where this was heading.

"Great", the man said. "7.30? I am Clive by the way and this is Sam" introducing his companion.

"Charlie ....and of course you know the landlady, Mary" They all shook hands.

Charlie and Mary started cleaning the pub, Mary strangely quiet. "I am not sure I know what's going on?"...she hesitatingly asked

"With what"

"The couple; Clive and Sam"

"I think we should go with the flow, there is something they want to know or ask, but don't know how if you want my opinion. But don't worry, nothing nasty can or will happen. It may be they are just embarrassed about what they did and the realisation they were heard last night. You said so yourself that in some respects it's a turn on and in some respects embarrassing thinking we may have been heard,"

"If you're sure..." But Mary wasn't convinced.

Mary phoned Catherine who was intrigued and more positive than Mary and agreed to cover the bar on the proviso should was told everything and what the couple's agenda was as she was the one that indicated something untoward was up with the couple.

The couples met in the bar that night, had drinks, selected their meals from the menu and enjoyed a meal and lots of light hearted conversation. A very short set of their histories were exchanged and the pros and cons of running a pub dominated the conversation.

After dinner, over port and brandy, Clive leant forward and said:

"I don't know how to put this and I don't want to cause offence....."

"Yes" enquired Charlie, leaning forward although there was nobody else in earshot.

"Well" Clive continued "let me come to the point"

He took a sip of his brandy.

"I have to be honest" he looked at Sam, "We heard you making love last night and it seemed clear you enjoy an enthusiastic sex life."

He paused.

"And if we heard you, we have to assume you heard us."

He looked at Charlie and Mary for confirmation.

"Eh, yes we did hear you, but..."

Before he could finish Clive interrupted.

"I am not going to apologise and to be honest, Sam and I "he looked at Sam again" found it a turn on hearing you having sex. If I am really honest we tried to work out what you were doing..."

He took another sip. Sam, who had remained quiet so far said:

"We are not shocking you with this conversation are we?"

"No, not at all." Said Charlie looking at Mary who nodded in agreement.

"I am just wondering where this is heading? Asked Charlie.

"Well" Clive said, taking a sip and not quiet able to look at Sam, Charlie or Mary, "on the assumption that we are correct and you enjoy an enthusiastic sex life, I, eh we, were wondering if you would help us?"

"In what way" Charlie asked. Intrigued.

"We are not married" Clive said, "and enjoy sex and are currently having a holiday where the primary reason is to fulfil sexual fantasies."

Mary and Charlie looked at each other.

"And one of our fantasies is to make love to each other while being watched by another couple and then to watch the other couple make love. We are pretty sure we don't want to swap partners or anything, it's a voyeuristic sort of thing..."

Silence hung in the air.

Clive continued. "And to put it in a nutshell, we were hoping we could make love in front of you guys and then watch you make love..."

Sam quickly spoke up. "If it's not your scene or you are appalled, we are so sorry. We don't mean to cause offence and we will leave first thing in the morning if we have misjudged things...."

Mary spoke up; "Gosh I am somewhat taken aback, but I have to be honest I did say to Charlie last night that in some respects I am embarrassed that you may have heard us, but in others it's a turn on."