Mid-Life in Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,184 Followers

"I know babe, but...." Karney watched as Brian, Amy, and Ryan took the last boxes of stuff out of her condo.

"Yes lover, you have a nice sensitive butt that I like playing with. Other than that, there are no other buts." She took out a ring box from her purse. "Babe, I'll get on my knees if I have to, but I want this forever." She opened the little box and showed Karney the matching rings. "I love you and will marry you as soon as they make it legal. To me we're already married. Please don't make me beg."

Karney's eyes got big at the small lettering that circled the inside of the rings Stella held out to her. They said, 'Karney's love, and Stella's love.' Stella took the one that belonged to Karney and held it at the tip of her left ring finger.

"Will you be my lover, my wife, my companion; My Life?" Stella looked into the tear filled eyes of Karney and waited.

"Yes." Karney swallowed hard as the ring slid into the place it was made for. Her fingers shook as she placed it twin on Stella's finger. "I love you, never doubt that. Thank you for making my life complete."

"It's about friggin time." Amy came up behind them. "Ryan quit gawking and hug your new step-mom" Amy was already hugging Karney. "Hurry up, we have to go to the hospital and see if Sheila has popped out our little brother or sister yet. If they have to wait any longer, they're going to do a C-section." Amy kissed her mom and winked.

"Don't worry, I like you much more than my other step-mom, but then I get to live with you." Ryan hugged Karney. "I'll get more sleep that way. I'm sure dad is just going to love doing the crying baby and diaper thing again." He smiled as Karney hugged him back with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, you just like rubbing up against her. Get out the way dork-fish. It's my turn to hug our newest mom." Brian said, as his girlfriend looked on. "Hey mom, can we use the van?" He asked over Karney's shoulder as he hugged her. "You two can use the car. We'll unload the stuff when we get home."

"Yes...!" Both Karney and Stella said at the same time then laughed.

"Oh, this could get confusing with so many moms." Amy said, making them all laugh. She walked up to her mother and whispered. "It should give you a few hours to... well; just have the screaming done before we get back. I don't think Anne is quite ready for that experience yet." She smirked with raised eyebrows.

"Brat...!" Stella said and swatted Amy on the butt. "We'll see you at home before ten or call us." She looked at all her kids, tossing the keys to Brian. "No fighting."

"Yes mom!" they answered and walked off leaving Karney and Stella still inside the condo as they laughed and joked their way to the car.

Karney looked around the empty condo before shutting the door to her past. Never in a million years did she ever think when she bought the unit; that she would be moving out to live with her family. She had always thought that dream had passed her by.

"Let's go sweetie, our daughter doesn't think Anne is ready to listen to our love making yet. So if we get home now...." She lifted an eyebrow and stroked her finger down Karney's sensitive butt crack, making her lover shiver. "I've got a surprise for you." Stella grabbed her hand and walked her to the car.

"What...?" Karney asked as she fastened her seatbelt.

"You'll just have to wait until we get home to find out." Stella laughed and kissed her lover before driving off.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,184 Followers