Miley and Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shorts joined hers on the floor and she explored the contents of my underwear. "Now let's see what this looks like." With that she yanked down my underwear and I sprang to attention.

Her mouth fell open. "I've never seen one before. Can I touch it?"

"Are you sure you've never had a boyfriend?"

"Never. I've been curious, though. It looks kinda big. I don't see how it can fit...you know...there."

"So, you're a virgin?"

"Technically. I've never been fucked by a guy. My roomie had a small vibrator. She called it a Pocket Rocket. It went in. The first time we had to lube it and it hurt a little, but after that it was okay. Mostly we used fingers." She leaned closer and whispered "Fingers and tongue."

She held her hand out toward me, waiting for permission. "So, can I touch it? I've always wondered what some of the other girls were so excited about."

When I nodded she tentatively touched me, and then bent over for a closer look. She straightened up and said "While our clothes are drying, why don't we go somewhere and sit?"

"Like this? Maybe we should wrap a towel around ourselves."

She seemed genuinely excited. "Yes! Like this! Don't tell me you haven't noticed my interest."

"You have been very obvious. Your mother has even noticed."

"I'll bet she wants you to see if I'm straight or a lesbo, doesn't she? There's only one way to find out. We need a place to sit. Follow me."

She took my hand and began to lead me through the house. I couldn't help but notice the roll of her hips, the movement of her fine derrière and the way her long auburn hair brushed across her back as she walked. Before I even realized where we were going we were in her room. She sat on the edge of the bed and patted beside her. "Sit here and we can begin. Let me look at that thing more closely." She held me and moved it around, craning her neck one way and then the other. She traced the contours of it with her fingers. She squeezed. When her initial curiosity was satisfied she turned expectantly toward me. "Now it's your turn."

"To do what?"

"To begin finding out if I'm a lesbian, silly."

"I'm not sure exactly what you have in mind."

"You know exactly what I have in mind. You just won't admit it to yourself. Here, touch my boobs. Really touch them, like you would with say...let's leave mom out of this...one of your girls from Paris. Show me how you do it with them."

"Um, They were mostly really much more experienced than me, even Mi...uh, the one closest to you in age."

"You were going to say Miley, weren't you!? I heard she was involved with you in some way, along with Paris Hilton. Weren't there more than that?"

A vision of Selena ran before my eyes.

"Who? I thought I just heard you say Selena."

"I didn't mean to. Okay. Selena Gomez was there. And Vanessa Hudgens, if you must know. But jeez, don't go spreading that around. It's bad enough that the entire city of Akron, Ohio knows."

"What?"

"It's a long story. Okay, I'll give you that Selena is not much older than you. And that she is, or at least was, very uptight and only reluctantly participated at first."

"There. You said 'at first.' That means she warmed up to it, right? She had to start somewhere. Do what you did with her."

Mandy was entirely too savvy to be snowed, so I felt it best to just tell and do it like it was.

"Well, Selena was kind of the opposite of you. She had some experience with men, or boys if you count Bieber, but not with girls. She had to learn to go in that direction. You want to go in the other direction. But, yeah, she was rather shy, reluctant to even take off her clothes in front of the rest of us. It took a game Miley thought up to get her into it."

"I like games, but my clothes are already off, so I'm already past that point. What next?"

There was no putting her off, so I kissed her softly and stroked her hair. She kissed back, with a little tongue and I ran my hands up and down her arms and back. She put her arms around my neck. I caressed her face with the back of my fingers and kissed her neck.

"I like this, so far. It's not so much different from doing it with a girl."

I kissed her again and brushed over a breast, and she inhaled sharply. She placed her hands on my chest and played with my nipples. I cradled a breast and then stroked it, with my fingers brushing the nipple, and she made a little moan of pleasure as the nipple puffed up even more.

I wanted to progress slowly, taking extra time with each step. When I kissed a breast and used my tongue on a nipple she grabbed my chest with one hand as if it were a breast, and kneaded it. That was a first for me. I hope it feels better on a female breast. My hands slid to her sides and stroked up and down. One hand went to her back and one slid around front to tease her navel. From her navel my fingers worked slowly down until they played in her trimmed auburn bush, and she moved her knees apart.

She moaned again when I laid my hand flat over her sex, and I felt my hand get wet just from surface contact.

I pressed a finger into the folds and she sighed. When I slid it up and down in the crease she flopped back onto the bed with her legs invitingly open. I pushed a finger part way into her and she rotated her hips upward for more. I kissed a breast again and pulled on a nipple with my lips. She grabbed at my erection and began to yank on it.

"Not so hard. Be a little more gentle."

She was quick to follow instructions and played her fingers over me. I kissed my way down her body until I could thrust a tongue into the fleshy folds. She gasped. I teased out her clit and it grew until it actually poked out from between the labia. It was very sensitive to tongue strokes and her juices ran freely. She began to writhe under my finger and tongue touches. I thrust a finger into her again, all the way in this time, sliding in fairly easily.

She raised her head. "Do you have any protection? I'm not taking anything. Oh shit, I should have thought of that earlier. It's not an issue with another girl."

I nodded and quickly retrieved my wallet with the condom I was saving for Renee. She watched me roll it on and lowered her head onto the pillow as she spread wide open.

I looked her in the eye. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it now!"

I knelt between her knees and ran the head of my penis up and down in her crease several times, each time ending with a flick on her clit. When I was good and lubricated I placed the head at her entrance and slowly pushed in. I slid in an inch or so and paused. Not knowing how open she was I felt I had to enter carefully, so I did it an inch or so at a time, pausing and withdrawing after each push. She was tight, but I eventually made it all the way in.

"Does it hurt?"

"I feel the pressure, but it doesn't hurt. You're bigger than our toy. I'm surprised it fits. Now do whatever you do next."

I began a slow thrusting. Several times I pulled out and rubbed my penis on her clit, reentering slowly each time. She began to move her hips and I timed my thrusts to her movements. Her thrusts became harder and our bodies slammed together. I hoped she would come first because I wasn't sure how long I would last.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, OOH, OOH, OH, OH, OH OHOHOHOHOH!" Her body twisted about and I felt the contractions around me. That finished me off and I exploded inside her.

I immediately withdrew to prevent leakage, something I wasn't concerned about with Renee. When her breathing began to return to normal she grasped my softening member and asked how to take the thing off. I showed her and she wanted to hold it, studying the contents.

"What's it like. The stuff in there, I mean. It looks kind of gooey."

"Everyone thinks differently of it. Put some on your finger and examine it."

She dipped a finger in and then laid the used condom aside on the bedside table as she worked her fingers around to feel it. She sniffed it and said "Some of the girls in the sorority said they actually do what we just did in their mouth. Some liked it and others didn't. I wonder what it tastes like." She stuck out her tongue and touched her finger to it. After a tentative taste she sucked her finger. "Not too bad. It seems kind of sticky, but doesn't taste nasty at all. I think I taste some of the latex, though."

"You said you play with yourself. Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"Oh yeah. I tasted Heather a lot, too. She was my roomie. Sometimes we used some tongue on each other. I think I like me better than you, but you're not bad. I think I could learn to like it."

She stared at the ceiling for a few moments and then sat up. "Have you really watched girls do it together?"

When I nodded she added "What about with themselves?"

"A couple of times. Not a lot."

"I think I could have another one. Want to watch?"

When I nodded she lay back and closed her eyes. Her hand dipped down between her legs and the other hand massaged a breast. She swirled around her clit until she was really hot and rammed a finger inside. She worked the finger hard while alternately pinching a nipple and teasing her clit. In a few minutes she bucked and worked her finger furiously, until she collapsed into a gasping heap.

"What did you think of that?" she panted.

"Very hot."

"Does it make you want to do more?"

"Very likely."

Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of a key in the lock. Renee called out "Mandy? Are you here?"

"In here, mom."

I was mortified. My clothes were in the dryer. I couldn't think of anything else but to pull a sheet over me up to my waist.

Renee appeared in the doorway. Instead of being horrified she actually looked pleased.

"Is this what you wanted, mom?"

"I guess it tells me what I wanted to know."

"I see why you and Doug spend the night together sometimes. It is much better than I expected, given the complaints of some of the girls in the sorority about their boyfriends. He knows how to get a woman off."

Now Renee looked embarrassed. "Well, um, we, um, it is satisfactory." She paused. "We haven't done a lot of weird things. I don't know what you mean by getting off."

"I mean he...wait. Do you mean to tell me you've let his talents go to waste?"

"I don't know about that. Um, it's the middle of the afternoon. Get some clothes on."

"What's the time have to do with it?"

"It's unseemly to...do what you were doing in the middle of the day. That should be something you do at night."

Mandy looked at her mother dumbfounded. "Do you mean you only..."

"Yes, of course. It's the way it's supposed to be."

"Says who?"

"Well, it just always has been."

Mandy looked at me. "Is what she's saying true - that you only do it in the dark?"

I wasn't about to cause Renee any more discomfort. "It has worked out that way for us. We've never had the opportunity to do anything else. I try to do what's comfortable for her."

Mandy sat up in the bed with her beautiful auburn locks cascading over her shoulders. She patted the bed and her mother came in and sat down.

"Now look, mom. I can't tell you how many times I've had sex during the day. And yes, with a girl. Don't look so horrified. Let's get it all out in the open. I've had plenty of sex with Heather, and other girls in the sorority. I've been to parties where there were guys, but I got turned off by them. They all wanted to grope my boobs and stick their hands down my pants. What's so special about that? I couldn't get away from them fast enough. Now Heather knows how to do it right and really please me. I do the same for her. We have experimented with different things and really have fun with it. Do you have fun with Doug?"

Renee swallowed. "Well, I like it but wouldn't exactly call it fun. I try to please him."

"That does it. Up with you, mom."

Renee stood and Mandy got out of bed and began to unbutton Renee's blouse.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to get you out of your rut. You will have fun. Right now."

"This isn't right!"

"Bullshit. What you have been doing isn't right. Look, I know you and Doug have been sleeping together sometimes. Now I find out you only have sex in the dark? Don't look at me like that. Doug is right here. He has seen me naked. He has seen you naked, too. Hasn't he?

"Well..."

"I can't believe this! You're all worried about whether I have sex with men or women, but you aren't the least bit concerned that you have your own abnormalities."

"It's not abnormal!"

"Yes it is. Let's prove you're really capable of being normal. Take that blouse off."

Renee was completely blindsided by Mandy's accusation, and shrugged her blouse off before she had time to think about it.

"Good start. Now the skirt...good. Let's get those undies off and let your body shine in the light of day."

"I can't."

"Oh, for goodness sake. Here."

Mandy quickly removed Renee's bra and whisked down her panties.

"Let's have a look at you now. Turn around."

Renee crossed an arm over her chest while reaching a hand down to cover her lower parts.

"Come on. Drop those arms. We're all naked here."

"But you're young and have a nice body. Mine is all..."

"All what?"

"Not like yours."

"Let's put it to a vote. Doug, in your experience are women's bodies all the same?"

"Absolutely not. You two are fine examples. You mom's breasts are larger, but with smaller nipples. You have trimmed your pubic hair and she has not. You both have fine rear ends. Your mom has larger labia, but you have a much larger clit. Your mom's hips are a bit wider. You both have nice legs. I could go on."

"No need. Is any of what you see disappointing or something to be ashamed of?"

"None. You are two fine specimens of womanhood."

"Are we both capable of sexual relations with men? What about with women?"

"Yes to the first. I have to guess at the second. You definitely are. Your mom, maybe."

"I do not have sex with women!"

I was quick to respond. "I didn't say you did. I was talking about your capabilities. You know, in Paris we had two delightful young ladies who thought sex with women was nasty or disgusting. Then they watched two others do it and began to change their minds. By the time we left they were both perfectly comfortable with it. One of the aims of the Paris experience was to get out of our comfort zone. We all did one way or another. Fire didn't rain down from the sky because we did something different."

Mandy pursed her lips for a moment. "Here, mom. Sit...good. Now lie back, and let's get you all the way on the bed. There, just like that. Now Doug, what do you suppose we ought to do?"

It was my turn to think. I was a bit uncomfortable with the circumstances, but decided to try going outside my comfort zone again. Especially if it helped Renee. "Here, I'll get next to your mom and you get on the other side of me."

Mandy quickly took up position. I looked at Renee. "Why don't you close your eyes? That way you don't have to watch anything, but I want you to feel. You can pretend it's dark. Pay attention to what you feel with your body."

Renee closed her eyes. "I can't believe this is happening. My mother would be aghast."

Mandy was quick to say "She's not here now, is she? You need to free yourself from her guilt."

I kissed Renee. She wasn't very responsive at first, but gradually warmed to it. I caressed her face and kissed her throat. A soft touch on her breast caused her to inhale sharply.

"Just relax, Renee. Enjoy the feeling."

She swallowed hard and I moved my kisses to her breasts. I spent considerable time there as I watched for signs of arousal.

I kissed lower on her abdomen and ran fingers lightly over her thighs. When her breathing became more rapid I moved one hand back to a breast and rubbed a thumb over a nipple. Kisses gradually wandered lower. She had never been interested in oral, so I approached it gradually, starting in her hair and along the insides of her thighs. She has a particular musky smell when she is aroused, and I smelled it. I touched my tongue to the outside of her folds and played there for awhile. She gasped. Gradually I pushed my tongue in and felt the warm fluid she released. Her labia engorged to open like flower petals and I kissed and licked the petals of the flower. She gasped again when I sucked on one and teased her clit out of hiding.

Renee began to wriggle about, and I alternated kissing her breast and her labia. Meanwhile Mandy began to play with me. Her lack of experience was noticeable but her warm hand helped me get ready.

When I sensed Renee was hot I knelt between her knees and plunged in with one quick thrust. I began a slow rhythm and she matched me, moaning softly. I kissed and fondled breasts and kissed her lips. She moaned louder and threw her legs around me to grind against me. In a few more thrusts she came. It was a nice one; as good as I've ever seen her experience. I wasn't ready to come yet, but thought this was not a good time to press onward. I stayed inside for a short time and withdrew.

Mandy, propped on an elbow, said. "So that's what it looks like when you do it. Cool."

As Renee cooled down I shifted attention to Mandy. Her smaller breasts and conical puffy nipples were easily sucked almost entirely into my mouth. I nibbled a nipple and figured she wouldn't need a lot of foreplay after her own session and watching me and her mother. She was certainly wet and ready. I slipped a finger in and curled it inside her. When I sucked on the protruding clit she almost came immediately. This time I slid into her easily and she matched my thrusting. When she came close to climax her legs thrashed about wildly. Surprisingly, her mother grabbed Mandy's ankles and guided her legs to go around me and she understood to use them to grip me tight against her.

She came with a torrent of nonsense words spilling out of her mouth. This time her strong contractions nearly set me off.

"Wait!" she gasped. "You don't have anything on!"

"I know. Trust me."

After a few more thrusts I withdrew and spewed all over her abdomen, some reaching her breasts. I fell back between the two of them.

Mandy looked over me toward her mother. "Well, what do you think? Is sex in the daylight just as good as in the dark?"

Renee stared at her daughter obviously conflicted. "I have to admit..."

"It was great, right? Ooh, here's something to try." She dragged two fingers through the puddle on her stomach and tasted them. Her mother said "Stop that! That's gross."

"No it's really not. There's no latex aftertaste this time. Here try it. Just stick out your tongue." Mandy got two fingers wet and leaned across me to offer them. Renee screwed up her face but, to her credit, did stick out her tongue."

"There. That's not so bad, is it?"

"It's still..."

"How does his taste compare with yours?"

"Mine? How should I know?"

"Oh my. You do have a lot to learn. Go ahead and touch yourself and taste it."

"I will not! That's nasty."

"Oh, for heaven's sake. Here. Stick out your tongue again." Mandy thrust her hand into her mother's wet vulva and tasted it herself, then offered it to Renee."What do you think of that?"

Renee sputtered "It's okay, but it's still wrong."

"Here, try me." Mandy played with herself a bit and offered it to Renee. "Different, isn't it?"

"Yes, but it's still..."

"Wrong. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Doug, do you like the taste of us?"

"Mmm yes. That's another thing different about you two. I like you both even though you taste very different."

"There, you see."

We all rested, but soon Mandy went back to playing with me. "Look what happens! I never knew it could be so fun to play with a man. Can you go again?"

"Hey, I'm not Chris. He's the athlete in bed. If you want though, my erection can be serviceable, but I'm afraid the tank is essentially empty for awhile."

123456...9