Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers

"Dude," Derek begged. "Please. I want to try this."

"No," Steven replied, his lips pressed together into a thin line. "No way."

"Come on," Derek told him. "This is your chance to see if it's a scam or not. Look. Just go up there with me. I'll do the dishes for a whole fucking week. All of them."

The muscles in Steven's jaw bulged as he stared at the magician. Seconds passed while the audience called for the two men to go up. Finally, he sighed and uncrossed his arms. "Fine."

"Yes!" Derek yelled, jumping up from his chair. The crowd cheered as Steven pulled himself up from his chair grudgingly and followed his friend onstage.

Derek glanced around, suddenly nervous as he stood in the spotlight. He could feel everyone's eyes on him and he wanted to slink back to his table. Telesto appeared at his side to lay a hand on his arm.

"Don't worry about the audience, young man," Telesto said quietly. His voice was gentle and reassuring and very different from his boisterous stage voice. He guided Derek to one of the two chairs and gestured at Steven to take the other one. "Just have a seat and pretend they don't exist. You'll be fine."

"Now," Telesto said loudly, standing back from the chairs. "May I have your names, gentlemen?"

"Steven."

"Derek," the young man answered, leaning forward to rub his sweaty hands together. He licked his lips and then leaned back when he realized how anxious he looked.

Telesto regarded the both of them for a moment, as if deciding what he should do with them. He smiled for a moment and quickly turned serious.

"You're obviously good friends," Telesto announced for the crowd. "I'm sure you've known each other for a long time, yes? So, tell me: what do you both think the other needs to be more successful or happy in life? Steven?"

Steven's frown deepened and his jaw worked as if he were chewing on something unpleasant. Finally, with a loud sigh, he spoke. "Derek doesn't need much. He's smart and gets along with everyone and doesn't let anything bug him. I think about the only thing is he could use a little more self-confidence."

"Mmm," Telesto nodded. "Very diplomatic. Derek?"

"Man, Steven's got it all," Derek answered. "He's handsome and works hard and all the girls drool over his muscles. He's got goals in life and he's working towards them. Fucking- sorry for the language, he's a catch, man. He just takes too long to make a move. So I dunno what that is but that's about the only thing I've noticed."

"Good friends indeed," Telesto said. His assistant appeared behind him, carrying a simple folding chair. He thanked her as she opened it for him and he sat down, behind the two men. He pulled out a small chain with a golden disk attached to it. "Attend me, please. If you would both look my way."

Derek stared at the gold disk. Every other time Telesto had merely spoken to the audience member to put them under. Now the disc began spinning on the chain while Telesto held it steady.

"Listen to my voice but watch the disk," Telesto intoned. "Feel yourself relaxing from the top of your head to the tips of your toes and fingers. Feel your mind and body opening to new possibilities and realities."

The disk spun, gathering light. Light pulsed as the flat of the disk faced Derek but it seemed to rotate faster and faster until it was a blur, surrounded by a halo of light. Derek's eyes opened wide as the stage and audience faded, leaving the glowing orb and Telesto's voice. His arms and legs pulled at him and his scalp prickled as every nerve seemed to stand at attention.

"Sleep, now," Telesto said quietly. The room was utterly silent as Derek and Steven's heads drooped forward at the same time. "Raise your heads, gentlemen. And open your eyes."

Steven and Derek sat up with their eyes open, staring into the distance over each other's shoulders. A single glass clinked in the audience and car's horn blared faintly in the distance.

"You are both in a bar," Telesto continued. "Steven, you're sitting at the counter and you've just arrived after a long day at work. Derek?"

"Yes," Derek replied, his voice even and without emotion.

"Tell me," Telesto said. "What is Steven's ideal woman?"

"Steven loves a woman with a nice ass," Derek answered in the same flat tone. "Not outrageously big but firm and round with wide hips and a smaller waist. And good tits. Not too big and not too small and tight, too. No sagging. A big handful for him."

Someone in the audience laughed but Telesto held up his hand with his index finger extended and the room fell silent once again. "And her personality?"

"Nice girls," Derek said dreamily. "I never asked but every girl he's dated has been kind of dumb. But sweet. And flirty. He loves when they're forward and I think that's because he takes too long to make a move. The sweet girl in public that's a dirty slut in bed and horny all the time."

"Yeah!" a random man shouted in the audience and a few people, men and women laughed in response.

"Please," Telesto said, his voice and expression pained. "Derek, you are that ideal woman and you've just walked into the bar. You eye the room until you see Steven."

Derek shifted in his seat, standing up straighter. His blank face broke into a mischievous smirk and he stood as he took on the scenario. The young man brushed a finger along his ear as if tucking a loose strand of hair away.

"You find Steven to be your ideal man," Telesto continued. "You approach him at the bar and you feel self-confident and sure of yourself. You decide that this is the man you want and you will have him. Both of you now, take on your roles and show us what would happen. Only, please, no touching. Let's keep this respectful for everyone involved."

Steven stood, leaning forward slightly as if he were standing at the bar. He glanced around, nodding at nobody while tapping out a beat on the invisible bar with his fingers. Derek stood behind Steven and he looked his friend up and down slowly, admiring the view of him. Pausing to stare at his friend's ass, Derek's cheeks turned red and he tugged at his earlobe, rolling it between his fingers.

Still behind his friend, Derek fumbled at his Polo shirt, unbuttoning one and then two buttons. He tugged at the shirt, pulling it down to expose more of the light brown hair on his chest. Finally satisfied, he stepped up beside his friend.

"Hey," Derek said, glancing at Steven.

Steven looked over at Derek and his eyes widened. The young man tried to be subtle while checking his friend out but he kept stealing looks at his friend's flat hips. "Hey yourself."

Derek leaned forward a little and Steven's eyes followed, staring down his friend's shirt. Steven shifted uncomfortably while clearing his throat and looking away. Derek giggled in return, winding his finger through the nonexistent long hair he imagined he had.

"I don't know how someone so hot could be sitting alone," Derek rumbled in his deep voice. His fingers played with the last button on his shirt and Steven watched him do it. His fingers trailed down the shirt and around the breasts he didn't have until they rested on the pretend bar. "Mind if I buy you a drink?"

"Only if I can buy the second round for you," Steven said. He turned and the thick bulge in his pants was apparent to everyone in the audience. A women whispered something loudly in the audience and the table laughed before being quieted.

Derek looked down, smiling at his friend's crotch. He leaned forward, his cheeks and ears burning. Again, he played with his earlobe until he let go and reached down to touch his friend's crotch. "I know something else you can give me in re-"

"Stop!" Telesto barked urgently. Derek and Steven froze with Derek's hand inches from his friend's pants. "Apparently, impertinence is another quality Steven looks for in his women. I believe I'd said no touching."

The crowd erupted with laughter as Telesto told the two men to sit down. "I will count backward from five to one and, when I'm finished, you will be awake and feel your changes taking root. You will be more confident and forward and feel free from past restrictions."

Derek and Steven sat while Telesto began counting backward. At "one" they both sat up, blinking their eyes and looking around as everyone laughed and cheered for them.

"What happened?" Steven asked. He looked down at his erection and then quickly up again. "Why do-"

Telesto raised his hands to explain but a loud, drunken voice called out from the audience. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend why you got a hard on!"

"Now-" Telesto tried to say. Steven looked at him, at Derek with his shirt unbuttoned and then back at Telesto.

"Man, fuck you," Steven said. "Fuck all of you."

Derek watched his friend storm off the stage. He felt flushed with an odd warmth radiating from his core. The young man ran a trembling hand through his hair and then blushed as several people catcalling him. "Steven, wait up!"

The cold night air outside the club made Derek gasp. He turned and caught sight of Steven at the end of the block, nearly at his car.

"Hey, Steven!" Derek called out. "Wait a second!"

"Not in the mood right now, Derek," Steven said. His car beeped and flashed its lights as he unlocked it. "I knew I shouldn't have gone there."

"Come on, man," Derek said, finally catching up to his friend. "It's just a stupid hypnotist show. He probably just-"

"I don't even care," Steven told his friend. "Just drop it, okay? It's all funny until you're the one standing there being laughed at. It's a bunch of bullshit and I don't even want to know, alright?"

"Yeah, man, alright," Derek said, wrapping his arms around himself. "You going back to the apartment?"

"No," Steven said, walking around to the driver's side. "Just gonna go out. Clear my head. I'll be home late."

"Alright," Derek said, nodding his head. He felt a strange, dull ache around his heart and he hesitated a moment before continuing. "You aren't, uhh, you aren't mad at me, are you?"

"What?" Steven asked. He looked at his friend as he held the car door open. "That's stupid. It's not your fault. It's the fucking magician and the drunk assholes in the audience. I'm just feeling off. I'll be okay later. Go home before you freeze to death, man."

"O-okay," Derek said through chattering teeth. He rubbed his arms as relief flooded him, calming his odd, sudden nerves. The young man ran a finger around the top of his ear while watching his friend drive off. After a minute, he crossed the street to his own car. He sat in the driver's seat while the car idled and warmed up.

Derek sat back in his seat, staring through his window into the distance. He thought back to the show, struggling to remember what happened. He could remember going on stage. He remembered sitting and talking about what Steven needed to work on. His finger touched his right earlobe and he pulled and squeezed at it gently. There was a light. Pulsing and throbbing. Warm. Filling me with warmth. Filling me.

A car passed, its headlights shining through Derek's window, forcing him to blink. The vision faded and he took a shaky breath, squirming in his seat. He felt feverish and his cock was hard, caught painfully in an awkward angle in his jeans. The young man adjusted himself, shrugging of the fragments of the memory.

Checking his rearview and side mirrors, Derek eased away from the curb and onto the road. Traffic was light on the drive home and Derek found himself thinking of Steven and hoping he was okay. He looked upset and, despite what he said, Derek worried that he'd done something wrong. Best to just talk to him about it, he thought.

Derek pulled into his assigned parking spot in the apartment complex. He glanced over to Steven's spot and found himself disappointed that it was empty. The young man hurried out of his car and up the flight of stairs to the apartment he shared with his friend. The smells of the apartment welcomed him but the warmth made him sigh happily. He kicked off his shoes by the door and walked through the livingroom to his bedroom at the end of their hallway, glancing into Steven's room as he passed.

I hope he's okay, Derek thought to himself. He hummed, brushing a finger against the tip of his ear. Bending over, he took his blanket, bundling it against his chest and walking back into the living room to sit on his side of the couch. He wrapped himself in the blanket, grabbed a controller and woke the console with the press of a button. The television clicked on as the console hummed to life. Maybe I should text him?

The television glowed brightly in the semi-darkness. Derek wiggled over to the center of the couch, monopolizing it since Steven wasn't there. He looked over at Steven's side for a moment and realized he missed his friend. Derek's hand strayed over to his phone while the game booted up.

Hey, Derek texted. He frowned, his fingers hesitating over the on-screen keyboard. He looked up, staring at the game's main menu while trying to figure out what to say and what was bothering him. He felt antsy and just off compared to earlier. He reached over to Steven's spot, picturing him there and it made him feel a little better. Derek moved a little further over to Steven's side of the couch while typing on his phone.

Thinking about you, Derek wrote before frowning again. He started at the words as if they were unfamiliar to him. He was thinking about Steven and the words had just naturally come to him while texting but, now that he read them, he realized they sounded wrong. He blushed and erased the words. Hope you're okay out there. I'm already at the apartment for the night. Later.

Derek sent the text and put his phone aside, shifting completely over into Steven's spot. He settled himself down, lifting both legs up to curl them under himself while leaning onto the arm of the couch. He breathed deeply, smelling the faint scent of Steven's shaving cream and deodorant. The young man burrowed deeper into the couch as a slow, lazy heat began to build in his stomach. His cock stirred but didn't harden.

The game flashed as Derek played, fingers flailing over the buttons as his character fought against computer opponents. He caught himself glancing at his phone, looking for the message notification light and then cursing when the computer beat him. After several losses in a row, he turned the system off and stood.

Derek stalked into the kitchen, opening and closing cabinets. He felt full of nervous energy and slightly flushed. He stared into the fridge, pushing against his stomach and the faint ache he felt there. The cold air of the refrigerator felt good against his bare arms and face and he shivered, biting his lip at a sudden line of electricity that seemed to race up his spine. His cock stirred and Derek pushed at it, groaning quietly.

Closing the fridge door, Derek glanced around, squeezing his cock through his pants. Moving through the kitchen and living room, he turned off lights and grabbed his phone and blanket, making his way into his bedroom and kicking his door closed with his foot. He stepped around piles of clothes, tossed his blanket and sat at his small desk, waking his laptop. He unzipped himself with one hand while pulling up a browser to load a porn site.

Derek clicked through videos until he found a highly rated video titled "Horny little bimbo can't get enough of my cock" with picture of a girl on her back, legs spread. He clicked on it and sat back, tugging and squeezing and pulling at his dick.

The porn started with the girl on her back on the bed. She wore a loose t-shirt but nothing else and Derek looked her over before staring between her legs. The camera moved and a man's belly and cock came into view. Derek rubbed faster, grunting as the man teased the girl's wet pussy with the head of his dick. The girl whimpered, raising her hips and the man moved back, letting his cock slip between her swollen lips for just a moment. She moaned and Derek watched the man's cock, the head of it glistening from the girl's wetness. He licked his lips and his hand jerked erratically.

"Yes," Derek whispered. He twisted as his arm rubbed against the side of his body, just above his hips. Goosebumps rose in waves along his arms and the back of his neck and he shivered from how sensitive and warm he felt.

Onscreen, the man pushed the girl's shirt up, exposing her bare breasts. The lay heavy against her chest and the man's fingers went to her small, pink nipples. Derek's hand moved slowly, slipping into his open Polo shirt, his thumb brushing his own tiny nipple through coarse chest hair. He rocked his hips as a small spark lit through his body down to his cock, forcing a moan from him. His eyes flicked down to the man's cock, staring at its thickness.

The girl reached down, spreading her pussy open, rocking her hips back and forth, begging for the man to fuck her as he teased her and pinched at her nipples. Derek grunted, feeling the edge of his orgasm just out of reach. His eyes fixated on the girl's pussy and blood rushed to his face and ears, burning them.

"Please," Derek whispered with the girl on the video, his eyes glazed over. "Please."

"You want my cock?" the man asked the girl. "You want to feel me inside of you?"

"Yes," Derek hissed, echoing the girl again. He pinched and rolled his nipple as static filled his ears. The man slowly entered the girl. The faint ache deep in Derek's stomach shifted, becoming something else entirely. Derek's hand froze as he watched the man's cock filling the girl. He could almost feel it himself.

The flush along Derek's cheeks creeped lower along his neck and he shivered again, lost in the scene before him. Slowly, he began pumping himself again, licking his lips and groaning as his cock strained for release.

Derek pulled at his tiny left nipple, rolling it between his fingers. The skin around the nipple darkened. Small bumps formed and the skin bubbled up, pushing at the hairs of his chest until his nipple sat atop a woman's soft, puffy areola.

The video continued and Derek began sweating as his cock ached in his hands. His free hand slipped to his balls and he held them while pushing at his taint, instinctively trying to relieve the odd emptiness within. Sudden music made Derek look up and blink repeatedly. He was breathing heavily and couldn't remember most of the video but it had ended and the total play time showed nearly fifteen minutes.

The young man groaned, squeezing at the base of his throbbing cock. He closed the lid to his laptop and went to his bed, pulling his pants off by stepping on the pant legs. Once in bed, Derek rolled to his back and closed his eyes with his legs spread.

Enveloped by his soft bed and blankets, Derek pictured the porn he'd seen earlier. He replayed it in his mind, looping the man teasing the girl's pussy until he asked her if she wanted him inside. He groaned as he jerked himself to the memory of it and his heart pounded in his ears.

You want to feel me inside of you? The man asked inside of his head, pushing his cock inside the girl. Derek bit his lips, twisting his legs in bed. He was so close, had been so close for a long time but something held him back. He gripped his leg with his free hand, brushing his fingers against the skin between his balls and asshole. Again. You want to feel me inside of you?

"Yes," Derek whispered. His Polo shirt tented as his nipples hardened. And grew. His tiny useless nipples twisted, pulling at the puffy areola to grow thick, pushing at his shirt. A wet spot formed above his right nipple, soaking his shirt and he groaned as the rough fabric slid against his new, sensitive nipples. Static roared in his ears and he pressed his fingers hard against his taint. "Inside."

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers