Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Derek fell to his knees again. He pushed the bathroom door closed and struggled weakly out of his shirt and hoodie, leaving him topless. He paused, lying on his side with his heavy breasts pressed together on the cold floor before he found the energy to kick his pants off. He pulled himself into the bathtub, turned on the water and leaned forward over his knees while hot water needled into his back.

Pain bloomed between Derek's legs and he bit back a sharp cry. He sat back and fell against the tub with his leg spread but his massive breasts blocked his view. With one hand, he moved his left tit out of the way and stared down his lean stomach.

The cock between his legs was shriveled now and the slight flare around the head of his cock pulled in to leave a smooth, rounded tip. He reached down with his free hand and felt for his testicles. He found one but, almost as soon as he touched it, it shrunk further and moved, pulled into his body. The rough, wrinkly skin surrounding them was deflated and the felt it moving slowly.

Derek's small, deft fingers touched the swollen, hot skin beneath his testicles. The entire area was sensitive and bulging on both sides with a smooth, unbroken line running down the middle. He rubbed that thin line of skin carefully and shivered. His ballsack shrunk further, pulling in between the bulging skin.

"Oh," Derek moaned as a new sensation began to pulse through the cramping. Something loosened deep in his hips and he felt muscles gliding wetly together. Derek sat up to see better and the bones above his shrinking cock cracked and moved to form a smooth, hairless mound of skin. "Oh fuck!"

The unbroken small line of skin parted between the bulging, aching folds beneath his penis to form his new womanhood. Strands of slick juices clung between his labia. His finger slid against the lips of his pussy and he felt his short fingernail dip into his tiny, compact wetness.

"Oh god!" Derek moaned against, arching his back and thrusting his heavy chest forward. The hole for his pussy was small and he could feel the touch of his fingers against the muscle just at the entrance.

The head of Derek's tiny cock, smaller than his pinky now, pulled into his body, just above his virgin pussy. The skin of his shaft slipped up and over the shrinking head to leave him with a small, perfect hooded clit that gleamed pink and smooth in the bright bathroom light.

Derek leaned his head back, licking his lips. He braced his feet up on the edge of the bathtub and explored himself carefully. The cramps were fading, leaving the building heat within his pussy. He gripped his tit with his left hand, pinching an aching nipple while his right hand slowly rubbed back and forth against his pussy. He moved, positioning himself so that the stream of water massaged his other breast and nipple and he felt every single drop of water hitting him and sliding down his sensitive body.

The young man's hips began slowly rocking and rolling in a small circle and he jerked with a small gasp every time his finger pressed against his clit.

"Steven," Derek whispered, picturing his friend from the night before. He saw himself pulling back his friend's underwear again and Steven's cock springing forth. He moaned as he pictured himself climbing onto the couch, pressing himself down onto his friend's manhood, sliding back and forth and feeling his friend's thickness pressing between his lips. "Yessssss."

In his daydream, Derek reached back, lifting his large ass to grab his friend's cock. He teased his tight pussy with the tip, feeling it glide against his wetness. Feeling the heat of it. Back and forth, back and forth. Steven was awake in his mind, his large, wide hands squeezing and pulling and massaging Derek's breasts.

Derek's finger slipped into his pussy and he jerked but he pulled it out. He wanted Steven to be his first time. He wanted to stay a virgin for Steven. Until his friend took it from home. He moved his finger up to touch against the hood covering his clit, rubbing it in small circles. The strange energy he'd felt before had changed into a building storm now that he was a woman. He gasped, arching his back and losing his rhythm for a moment before mewling with a high pitched need.

"I- oh god it feels so fucking good," Derek moaned. His body was incredibly hot and he squirmed in the tub so the water touched him everywhere. He pictured himself again on his knees, astride Steven, holding his friend's cock against his pussy.

"I want to feel you inside of me," Derek whispered with his eyes closed. In his mind, he pressed down onto Steven's cock, feeling his pussy gripping his friend's manhood and finally filling that aching emptiness that had plagued him since the day before.

The storm burst and Derek screamed out as he came, his hips jerking from the sudden orgasm. He gripped his side with one hand while covering his pussy with the other. He could feel the muscles inside tightening as he came and the turned to his side and curled into a ball to protect his suddenly too-sensitive body from the shower. One leg kicked out spasmodically but he pulled it back and held himself while the shower cleaned away the remnants of his masculinity.

-

The little bell above the bar's door dinged and Derek stepped through the entryway. The bar looked bigger than before until he remembered he was smaller. He stood in the warmth and light and buzz of conversations and he brushed a strand of his long, loose hair behind his ear nervously.

A few men looked towards Derek and eyed him appreciatively and he blushed and smiled tentatively, showing his dimples. A couple of them talked to their friends while nodding in his direction and he knew they were talking about him. Maybe goading their friends into asking him out.

But, he only had eyes for one man and he looked for him at the bar.

"Steven," Derek said quietly, staring at his friend's back. Butterflies scattered in his stomach and he hugged himself tightly in the jacket he bought a few hours ago. He could feel the sheer panties he wore now and that made him blush to the tips of his ears. He reached up to pinch and roll his earlobe and wondered for the hundredth time if he should get them pierced now.

The young man fought the urge to tug at his bra and skirt to make sure they were in place. Instead, he took a few quick breaths and walked through the room to the bar. He'd spent time watching other women walk and had practiced in front of the mirror at his hotel but had quickly dissolved into a fit of giggles and promised himself he'd practice more later.

As he drew closer, the butterflies became frantic. He likes confident girls. He'll like me. I know he will. He will. He has to.

For a moment, Derek stood behind his friend. He could smell his aftershave and the general scent of who he was and an empty ache awakened between his legs to push a wave of lazy heat up his stomach to his cheeks. A quick image flashed through his mind: holding his friend's cock in his hands and kissing it. Derek bit at his lips and the ache beat in time to his heart. He unzipped his jacket a bit to expose more of his large chest.

"E- excuse me," Derek said. Steven turned and his eyes widened. He looked Derek quickly up and down and then locked his eyes on Derek's light brown eyes. Derek could feel his friend straining not to look at Derek's ample cleavage.

"Uh, hi," Steven said finally.

Confidence, Derek told himself. Make the first move because he never will.

"Mind if I buy you a drink?" Derek asked while taking the seat he'd always shared with his friend in their many nights together at the bar. The butterflies seemed to strain against his stomach.

Steven motioned at the bartender with a smile. "Only if I can buy the second round for you."

Derek smiled brightly, unzipping his jacket completely. He reached out a delicate hand that Steven gently took with his own. "Denise."

"Steven."

"It's a good name for such a handsome man," Derek said. He lay his hand against Steven's leg for a brief moment before ordering drinks from the bartender.

"I- Uh- Th- thank you," Steven said, his eyes dropping down for the briefest of moments.

Derek hid a smile behind his hand. He knew the look in his friend's eyes - he was stunned. Because of me. He's mine. He's all mine.

Slowly, the butterflies settled and the night wore on with the man and woman sharing drinks and laughter and flirting. It only took three drinks for Derek to work up the nerve to ask to go home with his friend. Steven simply stood, paid their tab and helped Derek into his coat.

"I'd be a fool to say no," Steven said, grinning widely. "Just promise you won't say anything about the mess."

Derek went to his tip-toes and brushed his lips against Steven's lips. "I promise."

Steven wrapped his arms around Derek, kissing him hard and Derek melted in his arms. He barely remembered the walk to Steven's car. As the drove into the night, he lay a hand on Steven's thigh and smiled a shy, nervous smile when Steven squeezed his hand back.

Mine, Derek thought with a happy sigh. All mine.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers