Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Derek reached out and touched his friend again, laying his fingers gently against Steven's arm. "I'll come back. I will, I promise. I just have to go. It starts soon. Just stay with me tonight."

Steven stared at his friend for a moment, his jaw working.

He's so handsome,Derek noticed. His heart ached from the look of him. From his anger. From the passion of it and knowing it was because he loved him. As a friend. God, he's so handsome.

"Candice!" Steven yelled out. "We're heading out. Leaving some money on the table for you. I got both of us."

"I-" Derek said.

"You're such an asshole," Steven said, standing and grabbing his jacket from the back of his chair. "I can't believe you'd drop this on me."

"I'm sorry," Derek whispered, his head bowed.

"Nah, man, I'm sorry," Steven sighed. "It's just you sprung it on me, you know? Come on, let's go back to the apartment."

-

Derek stared at his apartment door. He'd arrived later than Steven. He'd missed his exit again and nearly got lost wandering through side streets when a semi passed him and scared him, forcing him to turn too early. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Yo, asshole!" Steven said from the couch. "You're late again."

Derek laughed nervously and blushed. "I- I got lost. Again."

"Jesus, you aren't drunk, are you?" Steven said seriously. "Tell me you didn't drive drunk."

"N- no," Derek said as he took out his wallet and keys. "Just got confused is all."

"Well, I got a shit ton of alcohol lined up on the coffee table," Steven said, waving at the bottles. "And some new bullshit supernatural action movie on Netflix. If this is your last night here for a while, we're getting wasted."

Derek settled into the middle of the couch while Steven started the movie. He glanced at the bottles and mixed himself a light drink. Glancing over at Steven, he poured a stiffer drink, loading it with alcohol.

"Cheers," Derek said nervously, handing the glass to his friend. They clinked glasses and Derek sipped his carefully while Steven took a huge swallow.

"Fuck!" Steven said with a hiss. "Yeah, fuck!"

Every nerve along Derek's body was on fire and he felt a thrill race along his spine as Steven drank deeply from his glass. The movie progressed but Derek barely paid attention while he nursed his one drink. Steven's words began slurring a little when he finished the second glass Derek made for him.

"Fucking Candice, man," Steven said. "Fuck. I mean. That fucking body."

Derek shifted and frowned. He took a deep breath and moved closer to his friend. "What do you like about her?"

"Her asssss," Steven slurred. "The jeans she wears are so damn tight. I could see her panty line tonight, man, fuck. So fuckin' tight."

"Just that?" Derek prompted. He took Steven's empty glass and mixed another drink for him.

"Eh, yeah," Steven said, waving his hands vaguely in front of him. "I mean, her tits are good. I'd like them bigger, you know? Big old titties to grab and suck on."

Derek blushed and took an involuntary breath at the thought of Steven's hands on him. He pressed his arms against his sides, feeling his small breasts bulge out on his chest.

"Yeah," Derek said quietly, moving a little closer. He pulled his legs up on the couch beside him and leaned slightly to his friend. "Grabbing her tits with your big hands, right? Squeezing them?"

Steven hissed as his third drink burned down his throat. "Yeah. Yeah. Squeezing them. Pulling her hair. Pulling it."

"You like that?" Derek asked. He leaned even closer to his friend and his heart hammered in his chest. His breast was so close to Steven's arm. All he had to do was move a little bit and it'd brush against him. He bit his lips at a dull empty ache within the pit of his stomach. His body felt like it was on fire and his brain felt hot. "Pulling hair? Pulling a girl's hair?"

"Fuuu-" Steven said, leaning his head back. "Yeah but tits. Love a big set of tits. Big ole pair of titties. Love 'em."

Derek breathed quickly, his chest heaving and he leaned, rubbing his breast against his friend. He could feel his nipple slid against Steven's thick arms. The young man shivered and pulled back and moaned.

Steven startled and sat back up with a snort, smacking his lips and Derek watched to see if he'd realized what his friend had done. "Want 'nother drink."

Derek's hands shook as he made another drink for his friend and then himself. His nipples were aching under the sports bra. Aching to be touched again. His cock stirred and strained and he pushed at it. Pushed it away from himself. Derek reached out slowly, watching his friend. Carefully, he laid his hand on Steven's thigh and, when his friend, didn't react, he squeezed him. His head buzzed with his own drink and arousing thoughts pulsing through him.

"Fuuu-" Steven said, his head wobbling as he worked on his drink. "Jus' yeah."

Next to Steven, Derek raced to finish his second drink to build the courage he needed. He could feel the alcohol hitting him harder than usual and he gulped as quickly as he could. A thud made him look over to see Steven's empty glass lying on the floor. His friend was passed out with his mouth open.

"Steven?" Derek asked quietly. He squeezed his friend's thigh again, feeling the muscles within. "Steven!"

A snore answered Derek and the young man carefully stood up, wobbling as the blood and alcohol rushed to his head. His heartbeat pounded in his ears and nervous energy seemed like it would burst out of him. He stared down at his friend, as he had at the bar, and drank in the sight of him. His brown hair was short and curly and a tangled mess. He had a strong jaw nearly hidden behind dark stubble that led down to a strong neck. The man's shirt was tight against the muscles of his chest and arm but Derek looked further down, stealing a glance at his pants.

Derek knelt beside his friend, steadying himself with a hand on the coffee table. He hesitated for a moment and then pulled his hoodie and shirt off, leaving him in the sports bra he'd bought earlier. He stared at Steven for a moment and then, slowly, pulled the sports bra off.

In the dim, flickering light of movie, Derek knelt, bare-breasted, before his friend. Derek's nipples twisted and stiffened in the apartment's cool air and he could feel them growing erect. Aching for his friend's touch.

"Look," Derek whispered to Steven. He took his friend's hand gently. "Look at me. See me. See who I am. You don't- You don't need Candice."

Derek pulled Steven's hand up to his chest, laying it against his soft breast.

"Oh," Derek said simply. The feel of a hand against his breast was strange but with every nerve in his body standing on end, he'd thought it was the most erotic thing he'd ever felt. Steven's large hand covered his breast completely. "Oh, Steven."

Still holding his friend's wrist, Derek moved Steven's hand slowly against his breast. He leaned forward with his eyes closed and his hair grew further from his scalp, down to the side of his face. He felt the faint touch of the hair against his forehead when his bangs began to grow. Derek moaned and arched his back slightly, biting his lips to contain the sounds within.

"God," Derek groaned. The young man froze when he felt Steven's hand move. Derek stared at his friend, waiting for him to suddenly move and freak out but Steven just mumbled something incoherently and then reflexively squeezed Derek's breast. Derek shuddered and let go of Steven's hand but his friend held him tight.

Derek's breasts responded to Steven's touch. Derek felt skin pull along his body and his slightly chubby belly began to pull tight, leaving behind a smooth, taut stomach. His breasts swelled and Steven's hand moved with them. Derek felt the weight of them on his chest, pulling at his back while they grew and he noticed with a hint of satisfaction that they were easily larger than Candice's breasts.

Steven's hand dropped away, hanging limply off the edge of the couch. Derek leaned back, staring down at his huge, perfect breasts. They clung heavily to his chest, pressing together in the center while bulging to the sides. He felt proud of them and oddly proud of himself, as if he'd grown them himself.

Derek leaned forward and his nipples dragged against Steven's shirt. He felt the nerves light up from the tips of them down to his cock. He moaned quietly and came face-to-face with Steven. Derek's long hair fell to the side of his head and around Steven's face. Derek stared at his friend and the moment stretched into eternity until he brought his face closer to brush his lips against Steven's lips. Derek's lips swelled outward into a perfect pout and he kissed his friend gently.

"You don't need Candice," Derek said again as he sat back. "I'll show you."

With an eye on his friend, Derek unzipped Steven's pants, careful not to catch his friend's cock or pubic hair in the zipper. He work black boxer briefs and Derek felt his mouth go dry when he stared at the bulge in his friend's underwear. His head was buzzing and burning and the emptiness between his thighs was aching nearly as bad as the cramp he'd felt earlier.

Derek peeled back Steven's pants to expose his friend's flaccid cock.

As he had a moment ago, Derek leaned forward slowly. He carefully took his friend's cock in his hand and, with barely any hesitation, kissed the flared head of Steven's cock.

Derek shivered and moaned and opened his mouth to wrap his tongue around Steven's manhood. Derek gripped the his own cock, pressing the tips of his fingers against the base of his balls. His long hair lay against Steven's hard stomach and Derek felt Steven stiffen in his mouth. The young man closed his eyes as Steven's cock swelled and he began moving his head up and down the length of him.

Steven shifted quietly with a moan and Derek froze but the drunken man made no other movement. Derek bent back to his friend's cock, pressing him further into his throat until he felt himself gagging from the length of him. He backed off and then bobbed up and down, working his friend's hard cock while massaging himself.

"Oh god," Derek whispered, pulling himself off his friend's dick with a loud popping sound. He licked his thick lips and moaned, running his tongue along his friend's thick cock until he reached the tip. He kissed it again and squeezed gently. "You going to pull my hair, Steven? Call me your girl? Hold my hair and tell me how pretty I look? How good I- How good I suck? Suck your cock?"

Derek took Steven's cock into his mouth again and, again, pressed him deep within. He could feel his throat flexing to take the thick cock and then something clicked within and the building urge to gag vanished. Derek felt Steven's pubic hairs against his lips as he bottomed out on his friend's dick. He blushed with pride at deep throating the man he desired and wished Steven was awake to see it. And to feel it.

A hand grabbed Derek's thick hair and he almost screamed until he saw it was Steven holding him. His friend was still asleep but mumbling about something. Derek pulled away carefully, his hand working up and down his friend's dick.

"You-" Derek's eyes widened. His voice was different. Higher. Distinctly feminine. He blushed but then smiled. "You gonna pull my hair, Steven?"

When his friend didn't answer, Derek bent back to him, taking the man into his mouth and bobbing frantically while stroking himself. His ears roared with blood and static and the need to taste Steven's cum in his mouth until he broke off suddenly with a high pitched shriek.

Collapsing to the ground, Derek shuddered and trembled from a strange, muted orgasm deep within his core. He hugged himself as he trembled. His cock was half hard and trying to harden further.

"Fu- fu- fuck," Derek gasped. The young man lay there, staring at the ceiling. He worked his tongue inside his mouth, tasting the traces of Steven's dick. He moaned and sighed and sat up, knowing his friend was too drunk to finish. He wanted more but worried that Steven was slowly starting to become more aware.

"Thank you," Derek said. He kissed the base of his friend's cock and then again higher, kissing along the length of him until he reached the tip. Liquid shimmered at the head of his friend's cock and Derek lapped at it with his tongue, moaning at the taste of his friend's pre-cum. He kissed the head of the cock, bending slightly to take it in his mouth before pulling away completely.

Sighing heavily, Derek pulled Steven's underwear back up and zipped his jeans up over them. He grabbed his clothes and stood, swaying off-balance as his huge tits pulled at him. Tipsy, orgasmic and reeling from the taste of his friend's cock, he made his way to his room, closed the door and passed out.

-

Derek woke to heat and dull, gray light. His hands were clutching the sheet and his hips were moving. In the middle of the night, he'd become twisted in his blankets and the bunched between his legs. He was grinding against them, aching with the need to cum. He closed his eyes and pictured Steven under him.

"Yessss, Steven," Derek hissed, working his body and feeling the storm building in his gut. It felt strange but amazing and it drove him insane with desire. The storm grew bigger and bigger and his hips jerked erratically but when nothing happened, the young man cried out in frustration, gripping the sheets hard and burying his face against the bed. "Dammit!"

Sitting up, Derek stripped completely nude, staring at his flaccid cock. His guts and balls ached and he felt incredibly tender. He explored himself, glaring at his useless cock. His testicles seemed smaller and he prayed they'd just go away. They had to if he ever wanted Steven to really accept him.

Derek hugged his knees to his chest and his breasts flattened and bulged to the side. They ached, pulsing in time to his heartbeat and the ache in his gut.

I have to go, he told himself. He tried to think of a plan that made sense for everything he needed to do but it seemed too big to fit into his head with all the noise. But he knew he had to go because he couldn't let Steven see him like this. Steven with his strong arms and thick cock. Derek moaned and rubbed his warm cheek against his knees.

I'll get some money and a hotel room, he told himself, happy that he was coming up with a plan. Motel? Does it matter? Oh. Maybe a hotel? I'll need money first. And clothes. I need clothes so Steven doesn't know it's me. Was me? God, he felt so hot. No, no, don't think of that. Candice. I can't let her have him. He wants me. I know he does. I have bigger tits. And, and he'll want me. I know what he wants. I've known him forever. I know he wants me. And I want him. I want that cock. Oh god. Inside of me. But I have to go. Oh! I told him yesterday I was going. To my family. My uncle!

Derek swung his legs over the bed and stood, completely naked. His small cock hung between his thick legs. He looked down at it again and noticed there were loose strands of pubic hair around his thighs and stomach. He brushed at them and they fell away, leaving him impossibly smooth. He had to bend to see past his breasts and they hung heavily beneath him.

"What was I-?" Derek looked around, his fingers playing with his cock. "What was I doing? Oh!"

Giggling at his own silliness, Derek made his way to his desk and sat. His breasts lay on the edge of the desk and he giggled at that, too. His thick nipples pointed up in opposite directions and he pushed at them, amused with how they lay.

"Ugh, no! Don't get distracted!" Derek shook his hood and grabbed a piece a paper and a random pencil. The pencil slid in his hands and he stared at them until he realized the pencil wasn't moving: his fingers were reshaping. He stared in wonder as the roughness along the bottoms of his fingers smoothed away and the fingers shrunk into themselves, growing thin.

Derek turned his hand over and watched small hairs flake away. Pain flared in his wrist briefly and, then, it too shrunk. Muscle and bone within both of his arms shrunk and moved leaving him with slender, smooth arms. He touched himself, sliding his hands along his forearms and up into his long hair, pulling the hair out and then shaking his head to let it fan out against his back. He laughed playfully at the feel of it all.

How wonderful! He told himself. He stood, the pencil and paper forgotten, and twirled in his room, feeling his breasts pull at him. He felt lithe and full of energy and, as his hands played around his body, incredibly sexy. If that funny magic man calls me, I'll thank him, not yell at him like a mean person. I can't believe I was ever scared!

Derek laughed again and then stopped, covering his mouth with his hands as he blinked at his door. His lashes thickened while he watched to see if Steven heard him. Thick and long, the eyelashes grew out in a curve and then Derek giggled quietly when he heard Steven snoring.

Steven! He remembered. I have to go. I was going to say goodbye. With writing. Writing a letter.

Sitting in the chair again, Derek stuck out his thick lips and furrowed his brow. He grabbed the pencil and set the tip against the paper.

Steven, Derek wrote. He paused and then carefully drew a tiny heart next to his friend's name. He started to write again and then frowned and erased the heart. I have to go. I am going now. I will go to my family. To work. I will miss you. Bye.

Derek put the pencil against his lips, staring at the small letter. He rubbed his aching temples and worked his jaw and the static in his head seemed to fade a little. The letter seemed too short but as he stared at it, he struggled to find more words to use to say what he wanted. Finally, he nodded at it and declared it 'good'.

The young man pulled on his boxer briefs and new pants, dancing around the room as he struggled with the tight pants. He found the sports bra and pulled it down but it wouldn't go over his massive breasts. Derek struggled, twisting and turning until he threw the bra across the room in a loud huff. Instead, he picked a shirt and put that on. It ended midriff, showing his toned, bare belly and the curves of his tits. Derek blushed and then found his hoodie, pulling it over his head.

"Wow," Derek said, staring at the sleeves of his hoodie. His fingertips poked out of the sleeves but his hands were hidden away. His breasts were still pronounced in the now overly large top and he pouted at them. "Fine! More clothes!"

Derek grabbed his backpack and a few things that were important to him: gifts from his family, his old passport and checkbook and some socks and underwear. He left the room, pausing to stare at Steven, snoring at the couch. He leaned down, brushing his lips against the man's cheek.

Sudden sharp pain brought Derek to his knees. He grunted, dropping his backpack and clutching his stomach while bending in half, touching his forehead to the floor. Cold sweat broke out along his body and nausea gripped him. Bones shifted subtly, deep in his face, moving his cheekbones and pulling his chin shorter. Derek groaned and rubbed his forehead in small circles against the floor. His hair slid down around him, growing even more luxurious. Dimples appeared in his cheeks as his face widened minutely and his hairline pulled back, hidden behind short bangs.

Cramps tore into Derek's stomach, hot and sharp and sweat dripped from his nose. Like his face, the cartilage in his nose reshaped, widening slightly while the tip shortened and became more round. The young man trembled and moaned and wondered whether he'd vomit. As quickly as he could, he forced himself up, bumping his hip into the coffee table. Glasses clattered noisily on the coffee table while he stumbled toward the bathroom.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers