Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker only smiled a big, beautiful, sexy smile with those infinitely sensuous lips. Nothing could bring a smile to a woman-hungry woman like Parker like what Jessica had just said. If that statement didn't hold promise for many, many orgasms and lots of yummy cummy the rest of this evening, nothing would. Parker's own mind was active now, the dialogue going something like "I've got a tongue for you". Jessica seemed ripe for the fucking, and Parker was ready to do such dirty things to and with her.

But making her move was premature at this point. Even with her impulsive side, Parker tried to look ahead, and it was even more beneficial for Jessica to stew in her clearly naughty thoughts for a while.

It was for that reason when hopping off the bed, Parker didn't go to Jessica to help her with that tongue need. Her only use of tongue was to address her cheerfully, "I'm going to go get changed. Remember, the outfit I wanted to show you? But, I'll tell you what. Since you came to Vancouver ill prepared, I MIGHT let you borrow something from my toy box if you play your cards right"!

With that, Parker walked right by her friend, headed toward the bathroom not far away. Any response to this offer would've been a good indicator of just how much progress was being made toward turning her friend into her lover. After all, if Jessica didn't mind having inside her pussy a tool of pleasure that had previously been used and creamed on by Parker, then she wouldn't mind having other things of Parker's inside her sex. Like her fingers or tongue.

So, it raised Parker's spirits along with her pulse when Jessica made an innocent inquiry, "so, how do I 'play my cards right', Parker"? If there was anything Parker wanted to be asked right now, it was that. Jessica had given her own clues right back to Parker that she wanted this. Unless Parker's judgment had been impaired by her lust, all the signs were that she and Jessica had come to an unspoken understanding of how the rest of this night would go.

Part of the set up to the enjoyment that was possibly to come was the foreplay. And an element to foreplay was mystery and anticipation. Parker had taken that into consideration when she looked back over her shoulder at this beautifully smiling vixen and answered cryptically, "for starters, get something to drink from the mini bar if you like and sit your tight little butt down while I change into something more VAMPIRIC"! "YES MA'AM", Jessica answered firmly and sarcastically with accompanying salute. Parker reply came in the form of a one fingered salute from her right hand before breaching the bathroom threshold, flicking the light switch and closing the door. From inside, Parker heard a muffled "right back at 'cha" with Jess letting it be known what she thought of the bird that flew her way.

Now alone, Parker leaned back against the door, took a single troubled deep breath and whispered looking up at the bathroom ceiling but toward the Heavens, "God help me". Having to hold back and engage in only cautious flirting as opposed to ripping Jessica's clothes off as she wanted was not easy on her.

Nor was the pent up and building arousal in her. Parker undid the top button of her blue jeans, and was about to unzip them to give herself at least some temporary relief, when she remembered the unique privacy issues this bathroom raised. The six foot high, ten foot long window between the restroom and the bedroom, and the semi-sheer peach colored curtains were meant to accommodate newlyweds and all enamored couples that liked to keep track of EVERYTHING their mate was doing. Whether it was on the toilet or in the shower, all was visible.

Parker was well aware of this. Earlier in the day she'd gauged even the transparency of the curtains, from both sides. And with both the bathroom and living room now well lit up for nighttime, Parker and Jessica were capable of keeping tabs on each other just like the playful couples who'd been her before them.

Parker's problem now was a bad case of nerves. "Unwittingly" putting on a darling little dress up show from the bathroom side of the window was to be one of her most potent weapons in the seduction of Jessica Biel. The reason for her current and uncharacteristic reluctance was her friendship with Jessica. This woman was every bit as nice and fun to be around as she was beautiful. She enjoyed being around her like she had few of her many co-stars over the years, many of whom had received the asshole gene in excess upon conception.

Standing out of sight of the window uncommonly indecisive was Parker's proof to herself of just how deeply she cared for Jessica. As she'd spent time with her on the set, Parker had graduated from not-so innocent daydreaming about everything she'd do to pleasure that luscious, tight young body to setting forth plans to make those naughty ideas possible.

Now, she wasn't sure. She wasn't even aware if Jessica was into women that way. It seemed like she was getting pretty into the discussion of sex toys, but there was a huge difference between a dry, imitation penis and a wet, real pussy like Parker's. A lasting friendship had been born on the set of "Blade: Trinity". An error in judgment here and it ended.

Or was it over already. With fear and hesitation, Parker peered around the corner through the thin, peachy material of the curtain to check and see if Jessica had already ditched her.

To her relief, there she sat, with her legs crossed and hands resting in her lap, waiting for her friend to return. The sight made Parker smile on so many levels. From her safe spot, Parker just watched this angel for a few moments, enjoying the vision of her striking face and the long, honey-ish hair framing it.

At one point while studying those kissable, lickable, bitable bee-stung lips, she observed them making a smile about something. That smile proved to be a powerful decision maker for Parker. Not to mention a vagina moistener. That smile reminded Parker that risks were worth taking in life, especially when it came to a Goddess.

With the motivation of doing things to make Jessica's sweet face and entire body light up like that all the time, or at least the rest of their time together here in Vancouver, Parker bravely proceeded deeper into the roomy and well accommodated bathroom, toward the toilet. She had a seat there, not for it's traditional use but as an undressing aid. If she tried, she could observe Jessica from her seat on the pot. But she preferred to clad herself in the threads of Danica Talos and inch closer to looking upon Jessica in a far less clothed state from up close.

After literally slowing to a standstill upon entering the restroom, Parker kicked things up to fast forward, slipping her tennis shoes off with her feet while she pulled off the Canucks jersey that had worked so well for creating a playful atmosphere. The big toe of each foot effectively rid her feet of her ankle socks in short order. Last was the jeans, which she'd already gotten a start on. Back on her feet, she simply slid the zipper down, pushed the jeans down her legs and stepped out of them.

Following a swift kick to send them across the bathroom floor out of the way, she now stood on the bathroom tile in only a lacy black shelf bra and a matching bikini even more revealing, given that there was no material to give her pussy coverage. There was such a naughty thrill to going with crotchless panties, if she decided to wear any underwear at all. Especially on stage or in front of a camera with such a high risk factor. The cool, conditioned air breezing across her was delighting to her vagina already sensitized by it being shaved completely hairless.

In her present revealed state, there was curiosity if Jessica was watching her and witnessing her in her underwear, what little of it there was, for the first time.

Not, however, like she wondered something else. Was that smile about her? Was Jessica thinking of her or something she'd done, to make her so happy as to smile like that? The possibility of that being "yes" and the remembrance of her face from that moment in time were more erotically charging than anything.

And the outfit chosen for her by costume designer Laura Jean Shannon she had lured Jessica here to see her model was only going to escalate her heightened state of arousal. The faux fox neck wrap couldn't exactly be called a turn on, except perhaps by a hunter. But then there was the revealing sheer black blouse, thigh-length black skirt with buttons up the front that would be unbuttoned to show off even more leg, and the ankle strapped, "come fuck me" black stilettos in the corner. Back to legs, any outfit that included the words "garter belt and stockings" was sure to get someone's hormones going full blast.

That was where Parker started with the crop of clothing straight from Sax 5th Avenue she had hanging from a towel rack by the shower door. Slipping on the thin, black lace garter belt was no big deal to Parker, and wouldn't be until she made use of the four straps for securing her nylons. It was when she pulled the luxurious nude fully fashioned stockings off a hanger that she started to get excited about the outfit she hoped Laura would have to replace because Jessica ripped it to shreds getting it off of her.

Along with Indie Film Queen, Parker was called the Hosiery Queen as well in some circles, for her penchant for wearing nylons in most every film she was in, often seamed or colorful. "Party Girl" had gone a long way toward earning her both of her royal titles. It was the latter of those that she preferred, rather than the stereotyping of her as an indie film actress. Men and women alike loved how the thin sheen of hosiery emphasized and decorated her long, sexy legs like gift wrap on a Christmas present. But not as much as Parker loved how sensuous, erotic and feminine they made her feel personally.

With her barely pantied ass parked back on the toilet, she draped one stocking across the thigh of her left leg, took the other and checked to see where the seam was and began rolling it up. No matter how many times she did it, the next part never got old. Her right foot was brought up to her left knee, making the dainty size 8 tootsie available for dressing. The contrasting black, reinforced toes and sole of the flimsy article was then deftly pulled over Parker's foot. Now the process of encasing her leg in silk. And one that further turned the temperature up on her state of heat.

Dreams of Jessica watching her dress filled her imagination as she slowly and expertly guided the stocking up the length of her leg until it was perfectly and fully in place. Her left foot and leg were then subjected to the delightful tingle of nylon gently gliding across the smooth, paled skin until they were fully sheathed in the transparent material. Parker's favorite part of dressing as a woman of elegance, class and sexiness ended with her clasping the tabs of the garter straps to the tan welt of the stockings.

Now in her new pair of barely there, sheer, nude fully fashioned hose to help accentuate the femme fatale in her character Danica Talos, Parker tested them out by lightly rubbing her feet and inside of her legs together. As expected, it felt great. So great she wanted to continue while doing dirty things to her already wet pussy. Put on a show for Jessica too. Make her want to have her head in the middle of her silky legs.

As a professional minded actress, Parker wasn't one to break the "fourth wall" and address an audience as though she knew they were there. But she was dying to just let loose and do things for her possible one-person audience like a porn star would. Parker wanted to be Jessica's porn star.

Her arousal had already built up so that she let her imagination run wild. And her stimulation of herself expand. What her legs and feet were doing felt so good that she threw her hands into the mix, her left hand beginning to occupy itself with rubbing back and forth across her pert, bra encased titties and her right rubbing a trail down her smooth, flat belly until the fingertips reached that tender, sticky, wet honey pot.

Since being introduced to it through one of the most erotic scenes of her career in "Personal Velocity", Parker had become a fan of masturbating in pantyhose or stockings, both for her own enjoyment and the viewing pleasure of any entranced voyeur who happened to be around. Parker was as happy to entertain individually as she was a throng of moviegoers.

In the second segment of "Personal Velocity", her character Greta had pantyhose and red panties underneath that to work around in order to let off some sexual steam. There was no such problem here, with no clothing whatsoever coming between her cunt and her fingers now stimulating it. The tip of her index, middle and ring fingers started out simply teasing just inside of her wet slit.

Right now, though, her vagina was sensitive enough with arousal to respond to even the softest touch. So, just this simple act of taunting her sex with almost tickling fingertips just on the surface sent a delightful tingle through Parker's lingerie clad body that elicited a soft moan of enjoyment and thorough run across her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Parker had the presence of mind to know that she couldn't linger too long and risk Jessica's departure, and she didn't want to get herself off when it would be so much more fun for her sexy young friend to do it for her. But what she was doing felt so good, only enhanced by how taboo it was to be fingering herself and risking discovery in such a compromising situation. Parker was tempted to moan louder and bring to reality a short clip playing out in her head of Jessica barging in the bathroom to investigate screaming, only to discover Parker sprawled out all over the toilet, finger fucking herself in her underwear and nylons. Parker's position on the toilet began to imitate that in her imagination, as she abandoned her leg and feet naughtiness to spread her legs and allow her fingers deeper penetration. Allowing herself to drift perhaps too deeply into her imagination, her eyelids closed loosely and she slowly slipped her fingers with ease deeper into her labia. But not too far inside before withdrawing again. Only to plunge them back in, and repeat.

Parker was getting a good rhythm going and a nice image of Jessica making her take her place across her knees for a hard ass spanking fitting for a dirty little masturbating slut, when something surreal happened. The focus of her sexy fantasies called out an inquiry to her from the other room in appropriate fashion, "what're you in there playing with yourself"? Parker bolted from her self-pleasuring and the toilet with eyes and mouth wide open. Had she been exposed? It wasn't like she hadn't made it easier than single-digit addition and subtraction to discover her doing far more than transforming into Danica Talos.

The concept of having been caught didn't mortify Parker, though. It didn't even erase her smile. It made it bigger. It was with joy that she owned up to her dirty deed, "well, of course I am, what more would you expect".

Parker's joy kill actually came with Jessica's response, that revealed she had been kidding. "Smart ass. I know you want to take time and doll yourself up for me, but don't worry about it.". If Jess only knew. Parker wanted to be dolled up, adorable, pretty, sexy, delicious, and above all else fuckable for Jessica. Tragically, Jessica was only pulling Parker's chain, but with the way things were going, she would still get the chance to let her know what other activities she had been up to in the bathroom and be "punished" by the Nightstalker's vengeful hand as she had been in her vision that she hoped became a reality.

Brought back to reality, and partially out of her haze of lust and masturbatory pleasure, Parker resumed the business of decking herself out. She simply answered Jessica "yes, my dear" and walked over to retrieve her see-through blouse.

There wasn't anything fun about putting on something like this, beyond it being daring. It was tight fitting, clingy stuff like teddies and bustiers that Parker took as much joy in putting on as stockings.

While buttoning it up, Parker took notice of her being right in front of a mirror, and checked herself out. She wasn't narcissistic by any means, but she just wanted to know that she was looking good for the woman outside who she wanted to be her woman. Parker was pleased to see from what the mirror revealed waist up, she looked damn good for Jessica. And the skirt and shoes were yet to come!

First, the former. Parker was reluctant about the skirt at first when the costume designer sought her opinion. It's waist was so unusually high on her hips, almost closer to her breasts than her actual hips, that she wasn't so keen on wearing it, particularly for the grand finale of the show. While she was a good girl who respected the elderly, Parker didn't want to wear anything up to her arm pits as so many older men did. Then Laura pointed out that it's buttons were in the front, and she saw those buttons being undone from the crotch down to show maximum leg and panty. The mid-thigh shortness of it when worn properly was a big selling point too. With the skirt wrapped around her, Parker did it like the expert showed her, buttoning down only to just past pussy level. How easy it would be for Jessica see her glistening bare pussy peeking underneath.

Her crotchless panties that left her so open in so many ways was the only part of her present dress that was unapproved. She made a mental note to check with director David Goyer about leaving it in, citing the younger male audience and the already guaranteed R-rating as reasons.

So far, Parker was loving how her hundreds-year-old alter ego dressed, and there was one more thing to admire about her fashion sense. After retrieval of her stilettos, it was back to the toilet she had been rousted away from earlier while having so much fun. Parker slipped the first shoe over her hosed right foot. Because of the leather ankle straps, though, there was more to do. Still, these were more like thin, leather ballerina shoe wraps. Something that appealed to Parker given her love of ballet dancing, something she once wanted to pursue.

With a bow tie in the back, there was one on and one to go. As she secured the strap around her left ankle, she found herself hoping this wasn't the only thing that wound up tied to her ankles tonight. She opted not to focus on that. She preferred to get back out to Jess than stay in here and play alone.

There was one final piece of her outfit, to give her a bit more of the scary vampire bitch quality. And evidently the fox fur wrap draped over the shower door achieved that effect. No matter what, Parker wouldn't have had it anywhere near her neck or any part of her body except for one thing: It was faux. Of all parts of the outfit, this was the least likely to turn Jess on. It even gave Parker the creeps. But she was showing the vamp getup in it's entirety. Minus the crucifix Danica also wore. Parker wasn't about to bring God into the sinning she prayed she would soon be doing with Jessica. So, around Parker's neck went the fur, and she was ready to get on with the show.

At least semi-ready. There were jitters about rejection, loss of friendship, those sorts of crucial things. To the sound of tap tap from her stilettos on the bathroom tile, she headed toward the door and her fate with Jessica Biel, whatever it was to be. Very soon now, she would find out how things were going to be.

Almost instantly after opening the door, the future didn't look so bright. "Jessica? Jess, are you still here?" To open the door and find the loveseat once occupied by Jessica vacant and no sight of her otherwise, Parker was so crestfallen as to feel like she was collapsing from the her heart on out. No peep in response to her made it feel only worse. The room felt suffocatingly desolate without Jessica's presence lighting it up.