Miss Hong Kong's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Henry taught Stewart how to play 15-20, a popular drinking game in Hong Kong. Being new to this game, Stewart lost almost every round and he ended up drinking most of shots. That wasn't including the penalty drinks whenever he messed up on the rules.

By the time Leo returned to the table, everyone was pretty buzzed. He had a rocks glass of bourbon in his hand which Henry directed to Raymond. Leo put the drink down in front of the older Chinese man and noticed the American waving at him.

"Hey! HEY!" Stewart shouted in a drunken state while Leo cleared the table of the empties. Pointing at Raymond's drink, he shouted, "I want what he's having...and ah...and the ah...'PoleStar Special' and make it D-DOUBLE!!"

Leo glanced at Henry with a questioning look. The drink Raymond ordered was enhanced with a supplement that was off the menu. On request, any drink could be laced with a supplement that enhanced sensation, duration, stamina, and gave men a firmer hard-on than normal. He didn't know if the American wanted a double shot of bourbon, double the supplement, or both.

Henry mulled over the decision for a second. The 'PoleStar Special' was only requested by those who were in the know because of how potent it was. The drug was touted as a natural herbal supplement but it was far too dangerous to be available publically. Henry assumed that the triads suggested the illicit supplement to Raymond, but Henry had no idea how Stewart learned of the 'PoleStar Special.'

"Hey! I'm a g-grown man. I don't...don't need his permission, I know...I know what I'm ordering, OK?" Stewart shouted upon seeing Leo looking to his boss for direction, "You want to check my ID?"

Henry laughed at Stewart's drunken state. He remembered when he they met at a mutual friend's birthday party in America. He could immediately tell Stewart was a virgin from how shy he was around the women at the party. At the request of their mutual friend, Henry agreed to help the timid virgin farm owner sell alfalfa to Chinese cow farms. It was easier to do that than to get him laid.

The Chinese cow farmers couldn't believe how naive the American hay seller was. There was no way anyone that timid and naive would try to rip them off and because of that, they bought from Stewart. It had been a while since Henry last saw Stewart and although Stewart was still naive, Henry figured he must have popped his cherry because he was obviously more comfortable around women this time around.

"FUCKING GO! PoleStar special!!" Stewart shouted, "And double the FUN!! You understand?"

"Yes, yes. Ok, ok." Leo nodded to show that he understood. No one had ever ordered a double dose of the supplement before. But the American was bigger than the average patrons so Leo figured there was no harm and he left the table to fill the American's order.

Whitney and Raymond joined in on the group's drinking games. Raymond opted to take gulps of his bourbon with the 'PoleStar Special' while everyone else downed their shots. The game picked up where it had left off and it was pretty clear that Raymond, Michelle and Henry were heavy weight drinkers because they were only buzzed when everyone else was pretty drunk.

Raymond had already finished his drink by the time Leo brought Stewart the bourbon enhanced with the 'PoleStar Special.' Raymond had about an hour before the supplement kicked in and he decided it would be best if he and Whitney left for the hotel now. He gave Henry a sly smile and slowly slid Whitney off his lap as he stood.

"What? You're going already?" Stewart asked as he took his drink from Leo and waved him off, "I just got my drink!!"

"ENJOY! Hahaha!" Whitney smiled drunkenly. She bent down to grab her cell phone off the pile of cellphones on the table and felt Raymond's hard-on rub against her ass as his arms wrapped around her waist. The feeling of a hard cock made Whitney realize that she was horny too. Her mind was in turmoil as she remembered her loving boyfriend dropping her off at the club's doors earlier tonight. Steven knew there was the very real possibility that she was going to have to sleep with someone and she couldn't help but feel turned on. She stuffed the cell phone into her Chanel clutch purse as the entire evening started to become a blur.

"Thank you." Raymond said in Mandarin and shook Henry's hand. He bid everyone a good night with a wave and held his arm out for Whitney to leave first.

"BYE!" Whitney shouted drunkenly and blew a kiss before leaving.

Raymond held onto Whitney's slim waist as she led him through the sea of dancing bodies. The former Miss Hong Kong was waving her arms in the air, her hips swaying to the beat under the flashing lights. Holding onto Whitney's waist, Raymond was pulling her body tight against his, bumping and grinding to the blaring techno music. They danced their way into the elevator and through the lobby.

Steven had waited for several hours outside PoleStar's doors for his girlfriend. He prayed Whitney had succeeded in getting whoever it was drunk. When his girlfriend stumbled through the club doors, he saw that his prayer fell on deaf ears. He saw a short, chubby Chinese man with her and Steven's heart sank further. He couldn't see his face, only the sides of his balding salt and pepper hair. The man had his head tilted down to the side, no doubt getting a good look at Whitney's 33D rack. That wasn't what bothered Steven, it was what the man was wearing.

Steven instantly recognized the man from mainland China from his outfit. The man wore a polo with white and gray horizontal stripes, dark blue suit trousers and black leather shoes. Steven couldn't believe this 50 something year old mainlander was with his 23 year old Whitney!!

The mainlander held onto Whitney's left arm with his left hand while his right hand was on her waist, innocently sliding up to her tits as they walked on the street. What made matters worse was that the man was more sober than Whitney, in fact, he didn't seem drunk at all as he led her away from the club.

Whitney was too drunk to see her boyfriend as they walked right past him. Steven waited until they were about 50 feet ahead and then he followed the odd couple. The streets were bustling from people milling around the bars. As they weaved between the throngs of people, Steven tried to keep an eye on the back of Whitney's head. Her high heels put her about a head taller than the man she was with. That's when Steven noticed how short the mainlander was.

Steven stayed back and tried to keep pace with Whitney at her slow, drunken pace as she slowly stumbled towards the end of the block. Steven racked his brain for a plan to rescue Whitney and he was drawing on a blank. He could probably take on the older man, but it was pointless. If he wanted to piss Henry off, they could have skipped out on the entire night.

The crowd thinned out as they turned at the next block, away from the popular bars and clubs. It was both a blessing and a curse. It was easier for Steven keep an eye on Whitney, but it was also easier for him to get spotted. Steven pulled out his cell phone, pretending to text, looking up every once in a while to avoid appearing too obvious.

Reaching the entrance of a hotel, Raymond guided Whitney in. Though still drunk, the walk from PoleStar to the hotel seemed to have sobered her up a bit. The young concierge at the front desk flashed him a knowing smile when they walked in. Raymond held onto the drunken beauty as he led her to the elevators with the giant grin on his face.

There were two young men and a young woman inside the elevator already. Like Raymond and Whitney, they looked like they had just come from one of the clubs. However, they were more sober than Whitney and the girl looked like she was eager to have fun tonight. The two guys gave Raymond a mischievous smile and he smiled back as he pressed the button for the 28th floor.

Steven entered into the hotel lobby in time to see his girlfriend enter the elevator. He ran to the elevator but the doors closed before he could hit the button. There was a second elevator available, but Stewart waited to see which floor his girlfriend stopped at. Helpless, he stood there watching the numbers go up until the elevator stopped at the 26th floor. Then he stepped into the second elevator and pressed for the 26th floor.

Steven had no idea that the 26th floor was where the two men and woman got off. He saw the mainlander usher his girlfriend into the elevator and assumed they were the only ones in the elevator at this time of night. On the short ride up, Steven was tried to devise a plan. Nothing.

"I'm so drunk." Whitney moaned in Mandarin as the elevator rang and the doors opened. The former beauty queen spoke Cantonese, Mandarin and English all very fluently. Now that they were alone, there was no need for her to communicate in English for everyone's sake. That and she doubted Raymond understood much English. Whitney was still quite drunk and unsteady on her feet as they exited on the 28th floor and Raymond led her down the hallway to his room.

"Almost there." Raymond replied in Mandarin. He was glad the bitch spoke the official language because he had a tough time understanding what was being said at the club. He walked beside Whitney with his arm around her waist to help her and pulled her tight against his chubby body.

"You like?" Whitney asked, feeling Raymond's fingers under her big breasts on her flat belly. She drunkenly looked down her body but couldn't see his hand past the curve of her round tits. His hand shifted a bit as they walked and his thumb grazed the bottom of her tits.

The hallway was cold from the air conditioner on full blast and Whitney's nipples were starting to harden beneath her black bodycon halter mini dress. The dress didn't allow for a bra and she opted to skip the pads because she figured no one would see her long nipples in a dark club. Here in the brightly lit hotel, she was watching her nipples harden and poking through the dark dress. Her nipples were always sensitive and hardened easily from the cold air conditioning in Hong Kong's buildings, the rubbing of her clothes and especially when she was drunk and knew she was going to get fucked.

"I like." Raymond replied and unlocked the door, "We're here."

Meanwhile, two floors below, the elevator rang and Steven poked his head into the hallway. A door down the hall just closed. He ran to it and frantically pounded his fist on the door. When the door opened, he immediately punched the man that opened it and charged into the room, only to realize it was the wrong room.

Upstairs, Raymond helped Whitney into his room. As soon as the door closed, he pinned her against the door and flicked up her halter top over her head so that her bare tits were exposed. Whitney's heels put her seven inches taller than him and he was at the perfect height to take one of her nipples into his mouth.

"AAHH!!" Whitney moaned, dropping her black clutch purse as Raymond ran his tongue around her long nipples. She noticed that the room was a large suite, or rather, probably the largest suite that the hotel offered. From the doorway, a plush dark purple carpet lined the room that led to a beige loveseat and a dark brown coffee table before it turned left to what Whitney presumed to be the bedroom.

The bottle of champagne sitting inside a shiny ice bucket on the coffee table caught Whitney's eye. As did the two champagne glasses set aside the bucket. Recessed ceiling lights provided a focused beam down on the dark carpet, even the walls matched the coffee table to give the whole suite a very posh vibe.

While Whitney was surveying the room, Raymond was exploring her spectacular rack with his hands. Her tits were huge, natural, soft and pliable and felt bouncy in his hands. He fondled her tits, switching from one then the other, mauling the former Miss Hong Kong and defiling her. He thought of how many men wanted to feel and pinch these rubbery nipples like they were ripe, forbidden fruits waiting to be picked and devoured. There were other parts of her that he wanted to devour and he yanked down the rest of Whitney's dress. He worked it past her hips, letting it slip down her smooth legs and onto the floor.

"Wait." Whitney gasped as Raymond spun her around to face the door. Her tits were mashed up against the door as he pulled her hips towards him, she pleaded, "Slow down."

Raymond responded by giving her right ass cheek a downward slap, making the former beauty queen yelp. Then he did the same with her left cheek and made her yelp again. He waited far too long for tonight to slow down.

Whitney winced from the pain. Steven had always been gentle with her, never rough. The stinging pain on her ass cheeks reminded her who she was with tonight and why. The thought of it made her feel sick. Pinned up against the door, there wasn't much she could do to stop the older man from yanking down her black g-string.

"WOW!" Raymond cackled happily as he shoved his hand between her smooth thighs. Never would he have even dreamed that little Miss Hong Kong, from how prim and proper she looked on television would have shaved her cunt bare. He placed his stubby middle and ring fingers at the entrance of her silky cunt and slowly entered the young woman, then he discovered another surprise, "You're wet!"

"Huh? UNNGH! N-Nooo..." Whitney lied. She had been wet even before they left the club.

With his palm faced down, Raymond slid his fingers in and out of Whitney's tight cunt. He went slowly at first, then faster and faster. As the pace of his finger fucking increased, so did her panting and moaning.

"AH! AH! AH! AH!" Whitney whimpered as Raymond's fingers were ramming into her without mercy. He was getting to her, building momentum with each thrust of his fingers, threatening to destroy her delicate cunt. She thought that she could get Raymond wasted, she had reassured her boyfriend that even if she slept with Raymond, there was no way that she could cum with someone she didn't love. And Steven believed her.

It was important to Whitney that she didn't cum tonight. She didn't want to give Raymond the satisfaction of knowing that she was enjoying what he was doing. It was the least she could do for her boyfriend.

But the corrupt official had other plans. Technically, porn is illegal in China and thousands and thousands of Japanese porn are seized at the Guangdong ports each year. The seized goods are then sold in the black market. Of course, Raymond saved copies of the good ones for himself. And through countless hours of watching illegal Japanese porn, Raymond had mastered the technique the Japanese used to make their porn stars squirt. Tonight, he was putting that technique to the test as his fingers were fucking the young Asian woman at a blinding pace.

"W-WAIT!" Whitney cried as she tried her hardest to stall the climactic cliff that she was about to fall off from. Her thighs were quivering involuntarily as she screamed, "I BEG YOU! WAIT A MOMENT!"

Raymond ignored Whitney's protests. His fingers were relentless and unyielding. He was determined to make her cum. His fingers worked frantically and ruthlessly until she writhed against the door as she tried to stop the inevitable.

It was no use.

Whitney's body tensed up and Raymond had a lecherous grin on his face when it happened.

The intense wave of pleasure caught Whitney by surprise. Her slim body tensed up, her back arched, her mouth hung open as she experienced a soul crushing orgasm and she shrieked in defeat, "HHHNNGGGGG!!!"

Several torrents of cunt juice spurted from the beauty queen and soaked her crumpled mini dress on the floor. Momentarily forgetting who she was with, Whitney was unconsciously grinding her hips against Raymond's fingers as opposed the other way around.

Raymond saw the brief but short smile on her lips as she whimpered cutely with her eyes closed. Her slender body was still shuddering post-orgasm when he undid his belt and let his pants drop to the floor.

The sound of Raymond's belt buckle hitting the carpeted floor with a loud 'thud' snapped Whitney back to reality. Her big brown eyes grew wide because she knew what was coming. She bargained with herself that if she gave him a blowjob, the older man wouldn't be able to get it up afterwards to fuck her.

Raymond's eyes were all over the Whitney's gorgeous heart shaped ass. She was only wearing her black heels and silver mesh earrings now. He saw her gaze at his six inch cock as he felt the supplement kicking in, making veins on his cock throb excitedly with lust.

Whitney quickly spun around and dropped to her knees. She feigned a gasp to inflate the older man's ego with his raging hard cock right in front of her face. He may have been twice her age, but the ridges of the throbbing veins outlining the smooth skin from root to tip showed that his cock pulsed with energy. He was also large for a Chinese man, though compared to the white men she experienced in England, Raymond was pretty average. Wrapping both hands around his six inch long and the inch and a half wide cock, she pretended to amazed that so much of his rigid cock remained from the grip of her tiny fists.

"Stroke it, that's a good girl." Raymond instructed, "Just like that."

Whitney did as Raymond instructed as his shaft pulsated wickedly in her hands as she stroked the smooth shaft.

"Like this?" Whitney cooed innocently like she never touched a cock before. If she got him off quick enough, she might get away with a handjob and the sooner he got off, the better. Dirty talk was something that Whitney refused to do with her lovers. It was something that she considered to be beneath her, yet desperate times calls for desperate measures as she tried her best at it.

"Don't pretend like you haven't done this before you little minx!!" Raymond scoffed, seeing right through Whitney's act, "You know what to do."

"You don't really expect a Miss Hong Kong to suck your cock, do you?" Whitney replied. The pink puffy tip of his shaft oozed a drop of pre-cum, and upon seeing this, she stroked his rock hard cock a little faster.

"Miss Hong Kong? So WHAT?!?!" Raymond laughed as he pulled his polo shirt over his head and exposed his soft belly, "You still have to suck cock like the other bitches."

"That's true, but I do it better than the other bitches." Whitney smiled and ignored Raymond's scalding comment. She chose to focus on the task at hand to make him cum and she teased, "Does this feel good?"

"It feels good, yes." Raymond replied, "Of course it feels good."

"Do I take good care of your big cock?" Whitney asked softly, twisting her fists as her hands were pumping up and down his shaft. She watched more pre-cum ooze from the tip and thought there might be a good chance that he would cum without her sucking him off. She used one of her hands to gently caress his balls while she stroked him, it was a move that Steven loved and Raymond clearly enjoyed it as well.

"Y-yes." Raymond stammered, "Suck my cock!!"

'What a demanding pig.' Whitney thought. She accidentally slipped out of her act, rolled her eyes and said without any hint of enthusiasm, "Oh thank you for letting me suck your cock."

"You remember why you're here, don't you?" Raymond asked the former beauty pageant winner. There was a look of hatred in her eyes when she glanced up at him. He held eye contact with her and said, "You're just another whore!"

Raymond's comments stung, but he was right. Whitney did remember why she was here. At one point in her life, she was an up and coming actress. It was her diva behavior and attitude that she was better than everyone else that ended her claim to fame. Her previous network took her back, but her greed thought she was worth more. That was how she ended up in the clubs trying to meet a rich guy. Fortunately, she was able to meet Steven. And he was the reason why she was here, she was doing this for him!