Miss Pepperidge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

Miss Pepperidge moved to grasp the desk as directed. The desk was small so her position wasn't really that awkward, but she bent over as far as she could, feeling the cool air of the room on her butt and pressing her big breasts onto the desk-top. She hoped Mr. Stratton enjoyed the visual treat as much as she anticipated revealing it. The excitement of what was to come already had her so involved that she felt the moisture gathering in her cunnie.

Mr. Stratton sat on the edge of the bed to improve his angle of view of Miss Pepperidge's butt. As soon as he did so, he realized that he didn't really need to improve the angle at all. Her tiny pink panties were definitely not regulation and were completely displayed in back by her position. Indeed, without even flipping her skirt up over her back, he saw the waist band of the panties across her bottom, their brief coverage showing a little of her rear cleavage.

When he looked closer, he saw the outline of her engorged cunnie lips and the touch of dampness between them. The panties were tiny, tight and very non-regulation. He quickly adjusted the position of his hard-on inside his boxers. He was tempted to pull it out so it would be ready if he had an opportunity to use it with Miss Pepperidge's receptiveness. The only reason he didn't was that it wouldn't take long to get it out if the situation arose.

Actually, the other reasons were his caution and fear. Even at this time, with this delightful view, he was extremely cautious. Mr. Stratton's caution was so ingrained, so much a part of his normal behavior, that he often pursued sexual images though porn sites on the internet. It wasn't that he had no success with women, at least that's what he told himself, it was that he could fuel his imagination with pictures and stories found on the web more than he could from his actual experience. And this view of Miss Pepperidge's glorious behind was so much more entrancing, so much more exciting than any pictures he had seen on the web. There's just something about seeing real skin that's so much better than pictures. He steeled himself to stay in the role play she had agreed to.

"Mandy, it seems that we have another reason for you to receive discipline," he observed. "Your panties are definitely not regulation."

"No, I guess they're not," Miss Pepperidge admitted. She didn't even try to suppress her smile since he couldn't see her face from his point of view anyway. She had chosen those panties very carefully and pulled them as tightly as she could to show off her cunnie. "I guess I didn't think that you would see them. Will I have to be spanked for that, too?" She hoped so but tried to make her question sound innocent, reluctant and inciting at the same time.

Mr. Stratton was so involved in his own desires that he completely missed the inconsistency of her agreeing to be the subject of discipline, wearing a short skirt with non-regulation panties, and claiming that she didn't think he would see her panties. He just wanted to get his hands on her bottom and cunnie. Well, he wanted to get more contact with her than that but his hands would be a wonderful start. He moved to stand beside her and flipped her skirt up over her back. The change didn't really show more of her panties but it did give him a wonderful view of her narrow waist with the flair of her hips and shapely cheeks. Hoping she wouldn't object, he placed his hand on the flat of her back and caressed her bare skin from one hip to the other. When she didn't object, he pulled her panties down to mid-thigh, the position indicated by Mr. Peters as the right one for portions of the Method. This was the bravest thing he had done all evening and he braced himself for her possible objection. It would be so great to just pull out his boner and stuff it in her moist love-box. But that wasn't in the script, at least for the moment.

As he bent over to position her panties, he found himself looking directly at her beautifully displayed bottom and cunnie. Her cheeks were as smooth and soft appearing as he imagined Clorette's were the day before, even though he only saw hers from the back of the room. Miss Pepperidge's cheeks, on the other hand, were right there, looking gloriously rounded, smooth and touchable. Her lower lips looked delicious, swollen with apparent desire and glistening with her juices of arousal. He breathed deeply, taking in her arousing aroma, a heady delight to his senses that left him feeling dizzy.

Struggling to remain in control, Mr. Stratton stood next to Miss Pepperidge's hip and laid a hand on her derriere, as he had seen Mr. Peters do. Her skin felt as delightfully soft to his touch as he hoped it might and he softly stroked it, savoring the feeling. He let his fingers wander between her cheeks to lightly touch and tickle her rosebud, then caressed lower to lightly follow the outlines of her lower lips. Her lack of objection made him feel even braver.

Miss Pepperidge tingled with Mr. Stratton's touches and her exposure to his eyes and fingers. When he pulled her panties down, she spread her legs to follow Mr. Peters' Method and hold the panties at mid-thigh. This was great fun but seemed an awful lot of teasing. She felt her frustration grow. His hand felt good on her butt and more so as he softly explored her rosebud and lips, but she wanted him to get on with the spanking. What would she do if all he wanted was to touch her? How could she encourage him to move a little faster?

"Eric, I know that Mr. Peters took his time to get to the spanking but I think that was because he kept explaining the Method," Miss Pepperidge commented. "Are you reviewing his description in your mind?"

Mr. Stratton froze with her comment. Was she criticizing his touch? No, it seemed that she wanted him to get to the discipline part. He would have to be more careful about caressing her. He removed his hand from her pussy and gave a couple of light slaps on her butt.

Pat. Pat.

"What was that, Eric?" Miss Pepperidge asked. If he thought that was a spanking, he would be a lost cause.

"I'm sorry, Mandy," Mr. Stratton replied. His caution had returned in full force, manifest as fear. He was nervous about striking her and hoped she wasn't upset with him. "I thought you should be spanked a little so we could experience the Method better."

"Eric, the three aspects of the Method are pleasure, pain and humiliation," she reminded him. "How can we experience the Method if we don't experience all three aspects? Those pats hardly qualified as pain."

Mr. Stratton couldn't believe his ears. She actually encouraged him to spank her for real. Or was she fooling? No, she must want him to go through all aspects of the Method. He didn't mind. Indeed, the thought of turning her smooth butt cheeks red excited him. He overrode his fear to try again.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Miss Pepperidge jumped with surprise when Mr. Stratton actually spanked her. It didn't sting much but at least it was better than those silly pats. She jumped and moved her butt from side to side.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Mr. Stratton tried to spank Miss Pepperidge harder but was still afraid to be too vigorous. She encouraged him to do it right but he was still afraid. Still, with the first real swats, she waved her butt at him as though inviting more. When he gave her more, her butt reddened just slightly and she wiggled some more. Did she want a real spanking?

He rested his hand on her butt and began to stroke her anus and cunnie some more. "Is that what you meant, Mandy?" he asked. "I don't want to cause you any more pain than necessary."

"Don't be silly, Eric," she remonstrated. "How can we understand the Method if we don't apply it properly, using all three facets? Those swats were more like a spanking but didn't cause much pain. So far, I've experienced a little pleasure from your touching me and a little pain from the spanking but I think the Method calls for more intensity of both. And remember that we agreed to try this because I couldn't understand the humiliation part. I haven't felt any humiliation in what we've done so far."

She really wanted more! And she really wanted to be spanked! And she said that she felt pleasure in his touch! This was better than he had hoped! Mr. Stratton put more energy into his efforts.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Pepperidge jumped with each of the swats. It felt like Mr. Stratton was finally serious about spanking her. This was more like it. Now if he would keep it up for a while and give her some more pleasure in his touches, she'd be well on her way to having a really good time. She wriggled her butt some more.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Mr. Stratton gave it a good effort in two sequences of swats, trying to make each one sting. Miss Pepperidge's butt wriggled so nicely with each sequence and reddened delightfully, so much so that he began to appreciate the benefits of spanking even more. If she would let him, he would turn her butt really red and see how she liked it. But in the mean time, she had indicated that she felt some pleasure but would like more. He'd have to fix that quickly.

He rested his hand on her butt again but stroked more firmly this time. He just tickled her anus, keeping his touch there light for the time being. But when he touched her labia, he stroked them more firmly. He reached with both hands to pull the labia slightly apart and stroke around them. When she wriggled in response, he continued his touch and even explored slightly inside, just a little. Then he progressed with one hand to find and stroke her clit. She seemed to press back against his hand in encouragement. Emboldened by her responsiveness, he tickled her rosebud with one finger, stirred just inside her pussy lips with another and stimulated her clit with a third.

Finally! Miss Pepperidge sighed with relief and pleasure, happy that Mr. Stratton had finally decided to get serious about this role-play. He kind of fumbled, as though he didn't really know what to do, but it was much better than his earlier, tentative touches. She finally got to experience some pleasure beyond a little teasing and hoped he would continue.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes!" Miss Pepperidge exclaimed involuntarily. Realizing that she had spoken out loud, she quickly stopped herself from saying any more. But maybe it was good that she had spoken. If Mr. Stratton realized that she wanted more, even in the guise of role-playing, maybe she wouldn't have to coach him through it all. His resumed touches on her butt and cunnie were more to her liking. God, if he kept this up, she wouldn't have to think of him as a fumbling innocent any more. She could only hope.

Miss Pepperidge seemed to be enjoying this. Mr. Stratton continued to stroke her delicate parts, observing that she liked some touches more than others. And had he heard correctly? Had she exclaimed her approval with his last set of swats on her butt? Even with its adjusted position inside his trousers, his hard-on begged for release or at least to be removed from its confinement. That would have to wait a little while longer.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

This set was the most stinging so far. Miss Pepperidge thrilled with the combination of pleasure and pain, almost the perfect balance for her. She still didn't feel humiliated, which was no surprise to her. She didn't think she would, but she was going to milk the situation for all it was worth. She wriggled her butt some more and tried to lift her bottom to make it a better, more appealing target.

"Is that more like it, Mandy?" Mr. Stratton asked as he continued to work his fingers around her clit and pussy. Would she agree to more? He hoped so but was afraid that she might stop the exercise.

"It's getting better, Eric," she answered. "I'm experiencing some pain and pleasure. I think that more of both would be in order. But I don't feel any humiliation. Do you think we're trying hard enough? Or are we missing something?" She bit her lip, wondering if she had been too obvious in asking for more. But Mr. Stratton seemed much more oblivious to subtle hints than the other men she had dated. Well, the words were out. She'd find out quickly enough if he was observant or not.

"That's a good point," Mr. Stratton commented thoughtfully, still caressing her pussy and clit with his fingers. He paused, supposedly thinking for a few moments but actually enjoying his pastime of caressing Miss Pepperidge. "Maybe we should ask Mr. Peters about it. We might be missing something." He really thought that telling someone else about their activity might cause some humiliation for Miss Pepperidge. And forcing her to agree might cause even more.

What a doofus! Miss Pepperidge thought the suggestion was silly. Still, if Mr. Stratton couldn't come up with a way to complete the exercise, Mr. Peters' help might be worthwhile. "Yes, that might be a good idea. Shall I call him or do you want to?"

"You stay right where you are," Mr. Stratton ordered. He wanted to be able to gaze on her beautiful nether regions and didn't want to give her an excuse to hide anything. "I'll call him. And while I call, you can think about how exposed you are and the humiliation that might come from someone else seeing you like that."

What a splendid idea! Miss Pepperidge kept her face away from Mr. Stratton and grinned. Someone else seeing her sounded like such a delightful idea that she wondered if she could coach him to make it happen. She sighed when he removed his hand but remained silent while he made the call.

Mr. Stratton dialed the number for Mr. Peters' home. "Hi, Mr. Peters, this is Eric Stratton." He paused while Mr. Peters greeted him. "Yes. Miss Pepperidge and I are discussing our report of the New School Method and we've run into a disagreement." After another pause, he continued. "Yes, we are trying to make it experiential rather than theoretical. In fact, I'm looking at Miss Pepperidge's bare bottom right now. It's red from the spanking I've given it. The problem is that she's experiencing the pain and pleasure but not the humiliation. We hoped you could give us some suggestions that might help."

There. The cat was out of the bag. Mr. Stratton hoped that Mr. Peters wouldn't tell them to stop what they were doing and meet with him for a discussion. He really wanted to continue the exercise. If only there were a way to introduce the required humiliation.

Miss Pepperidge smiled as she listened to Mr. Stratton's side of the conversation. Apparently, Mr. Peters had asked the right question and seemed supportive of the experiential approach. What would happen if Mr. Stratton couldn't make it work? Would Mr. Peters help? He was ever so much more experienced, and based on his spanking of the girls in his class, maybe it would be good to talk with him. What would he do if she invited some role-play? That might be a good idea no matter how this evening turned out.

"Yes, I think we can do that," Mr. Stratton said, responding to something Mr. Peters must have suggested. "How long should that take?" He paused briefly, again listening. "Good, I think we can do that. Yes, we'll be sure to tell you about our results." He hung up the phone.

"What did he say?" Miss Pepperidge asked. She was eager to hear and wondered what Mr. Stratton had committed them to do.

"He said we should continue as before, but we should open the window curtains and the door first," Mr. Stratton explained. "Maybe the possibility of increased exposure will give the humiliation that should be part of the Method. And just in case that's not enough, he's going to make a couple of phone calls. If he can, he'll send over someone who might be able to help."

"Who did he have in mind?" Miss Pepperidge was curious and even eager. Potential exposure was one thing, and quite nice, but almost certain exposure was much better. Her pussy tingled with anticipation. "And what was his answer when you asked how long it would take?"

"He just said that we should continue and that his calls shouldn't take long at all," Mr. Stratton explained. He watched Miss Pepperidge's butt wriggle some more, eager to get back to touching and spanking it. "Do you think we should follow his suggestion?" Nervous and fearful again, he wanted her agreement to proceed.

"If we're going to understand the Method, I don't see that we have any choice," she responded. In fact, she wanted to stop talking and get on with it. But she could pretend to be guided by their analysis of the Method rather than motivated by the sexual excitement she really wanted. If he would just get busy and do something, that would be so much better.

Mr. Stratton moved quickly to the window and opened the curtains. They couldn't see anyone outside, but they were on the park side of the complex, not on the parking lot side. He also opened the door and propped it so it would stay open.

Miss Pepperidge looked out of the window, hoping to see someone passing by. An audience at any time would be really nice. But she realized that her audience was coming. She remembered the bronze sculptures that were in a few places around the park. One was at the top of a hillock not far from her room. Wouldn't it be neat if that grouping were real people, watching her?

Mr. Stratton looked at how the room was arranged and realized that something was positioned wrongly. "Mandy, I think we need to move the desk. It's right under the window so nobody would have a chance of seeing your lovely behind. Let's put the desk so your bottom is visible to anyone outside the window or the door."

What a wonderful idea! When Mr. Peters' people arrived, whoever they were, she'd be on obvious display. If only the figures in the bronze sculpture grouping were real people, she'd be on display immediately! Miss Pepperidge stood and they moved the desk as he suggested. Motels seemed to have two choices for avoiding losses to theft. One was to use heavy furniture that would be difficult to remove. The other was to use cheap, light furniture that wouldn't be worth removing and was easy to replace. This desk and chair were in the latter category. So with one of them on each side, it took only a moment to move the desk and position the chair to ensure that her bottom was raised. She didn't know how long it would take for Mr. Peters' people to arrive but she hoped that Mr. Stratton could fill the time with more spanking and fondling. It would be so good if her butt could be rosy red from spanking by the time the others arrived. Her panties fell to her ankles as she helped to move the desk. She resumed her position over the desk, with her butt to the window and door. Would Mr. Stratton adjust her panties or leave them around her ankles?

Mr. Stratton moved to stand beside her, then flipped her skirt up to reveal her butt completely again. He knelt behind her and lifted her panties to mid-thigh. She spread her legs to hold her panties in place. He gazed at her bottom and her cunnie lips, right in front of his face. What a delightful aroma! How delicious it all looked. He indulged himself and leaned to lick her lower lips, probing briefly with his tongue and gathering a good taste of her juices.

"Oh, Eric, what are you doing?" Miss Pepperidge sighed. It wasn't that she objected. Indeed, she so enjoyed the shocking pleasure of his tongue that she wanted to know what he did so she could encourage more. Not being able to see your own pussy was one of the disadvantages of being fondled while leaning over a desk.

Mr. Stratton pulled back, suddenly and guiltily. His prick felt like it might wilt from shame but it remained hard and eager. He didn't think she would object but somehow she could tell that he wasn't just touching her like he had earlier. Was the softness in her voice because she liked it? Or was she about to berate him for touching her unacceptably? It was so amazing that she let him get away with touching her, down there, that he was afraid to do anything that might jeopardize his pleasure. "Nothing, Mandy," he lied. He stood.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers