Miss Pepperidge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the boys literally dropped their jaws open when they saw Miss Pepperidge's D cup hooters. Those melons stood out so impressively from her chest, mesmerizing Mr. Stratton and all four of the boys. Her nipples stood erect and the half-dollar sized areola made perfect circles that had each of the five male mouths salivating with their desire to kiss and suck them.

Tracy was delighted with the show. This would make the next part of her plan so much easier. All of the boys and Mr. Stratton had firm bulges in their pants. She winked at the girls. The boys, of course, didn't notice the wink at all, with their attention firmly focused on the wonderfully endowed Miss Pepperidge. "I think we need to invoke the boner rule," she announced. "But we'll do it a little differently. Girls, let's get those stiffies out so everyone can enjoy their excitement."

The girls quickly moved to the boys they were assigned. This was part of what Tracy had told them earlier. The boner rule said that any boy with a boner would have to allow it to be seen. Each of the assigned girls would help her assigned boy in that exposure. Since the boner rule required that the hard-ons remain hard, the girls would help with that as well.

Melissa moved to Anthony Segerstrom. She had helped him when he was used as the subject to demonstrate the Method for young gentlemen. It was such fun helping him then that she eagerly started her task. She quickly helped him out of his trousers and underpants and was delighted when his stiffie popped up, already at attention. She knew it would but the reality was gratifying. She quickly grasped it in her delicate hand and planted a little kiss on the head followed by a playful lick. This would be fun, even more so than earlier in the day. Instead of just preserving his erection, she intended to give him lots of stimulating attention. She also intended to try the squeeze technique to control his ejaculation. Miss Harding had demonstrated the technique and Tracy had reviewed it when talking with the girls. Melissa intended to get Anthony totally excited as many times as she could and to use the squeeze technique more times than any of the other girls. By the time Anthony popped, everything about him except his hard-on would be as limp as putty. And he would be so happy.

Tammie Monroe moved to Benjamin Cosby. Tammie had actually teased Mr. Stratton intensely, earlier in the day, fondling and stroking his cock while she told him how much she'd like to taste his cum. It would have been nice to handle him again, to feel his excitement and his big, solid hard-on. But she was assigned to Benjamin. That was all right because Benjamin's cock was even bigger than Mr. Stratton's. Tammie would so enjoy this because his big shaft was all hers to play with, kiss, suck, and anything else she wanted to do. All she was required to do was to keep him hard and save his eventual orgasm for the climax of Tracy's master plan. Tammie stripped his pants and underpants off of him and wasted not a single moment before sucking his big lollipop into her mouth where she sucked and licked it to thoroughly enjoy his manly taste.

Heather moved to Brian. Heather was such a tease but she was also quite experienced and thoroughly enjoyed handling and tasting a boy's bounty. Brian was one of the boys who had to expose his manly meat because of the boner rule in one of Miss Harding's classes. Heather had liked seeing it then and hoped that she would be able to get a closer look. Now her hope had turned to reality. She helped him out of his trousers and briefs, watching carefully when his boner bounced free. He didn't have the biggest penis she had touched but it was still quite respectable, and it stood so nicely out from his body. It was just as nice as she remembered it. She grasped it gently in one hand, then both hands when she discovered that her slender hands didn't cover it adequately. She saw out of the corners of her eyes that Tammy and Melissa were already tasting their treats. This would be so nice. She wouldn't have to explain why she sucked on it, she was just keeping up with the other girls. She slid one hand down the shaft to gently cup and lift his scrotum. The other hand thus left room for the head to be free. Heather quickly remedied that problem by wrapping her mouth around the delectable treat before her eyes.

Brian, of course, was delighted by this turn of events. He had always been in dread of being spanked in Miss Harding's class and almost panicked when the boner rule forced him to parade his penis around the class. He had reluctantly agreed to help, this evening, when Miss Harding, citing a call from Mr. Peters, assured him that he would not be the center of attention. Indeed, with the lovely Miss Pepperidge being the center of attention, that visiting professor who seemed to be a younger version of Miss Harding, who was herself the center of several of his fantasies, he was suddenly eager to help. And now that Heather had him in her mouth, all his reservations were gone, sucked out of him in a moment, so to say.

Clorette DePasto moved to Roger, who was there at her instigation. Clorette was the most hesitant of the girls, but she was still a very obedient student. When Mr. Peters called, she quickly agreed to an extra credit assignment. At Mr. Peters' statement that he was trying to have and equal number of boys and girls, Clorette quickly suggested Roger. She really wanted him to invite her out because he was so cute and seemed so nice. She couldn't invite him herself, she was just too shy. This way it wasn't her fault that they were paired together. She hoped that he would be nice and help her to hide if the girls had to show anything. She was to follow Tracy's lead to help Miss Pepperidge learn more about the Method. It was dismaying to see the other girls kissing, licking and sucking on their boys' penises with such enthusiasm. Would she be able to do that, at all? Wouldn't Roger's penis taste bad, like he just went to the bathroom? What if she couldn't even help him to keep it hard? That would be embarrassing, at least. Tracy had described how to keep him from having an orgasm. That seemed so strange. Would she have to do that, too? Could she do that?

She helped Roger out of his pants and underpants and was relieved that he was already hard. She gingerly grasped his penis. This part wasn't so bad. It felt different than anything she had experienced, but it wasn't repulsive. At least this part of the assignment seemed like it would work. Maybe she could pretend to kiss and lick it. And if she did that, maybe she could detect any smells to find out if it would be like he had gone to the bathroom. She stroked him gently, then softly placed her fingers around it to see if she had the right idea about the squeeze technique. Her fingers fit, just barely if she squeezed a bit, so it might work. He probably wouldn't need it because she was so inexperienced, but this part of her assignment was important. If she needed to do it, she wanted to be ready.

Roger was practically overjoyed. He had thought about asking Clorette out but was really afraid that she would reject him. Now, he didn't have to worry about asking, being rejected or maneuvering around to try to touch her. To suddenly have his hard-on in her hand was such a big step ahead. And the other girls were already sucking on penises. Would she suck on him? That would be so great! Could he do something else with her?

Tracy moved to Mr. Stratton. She had held his penis earlier when she led him to the front of the classroom. Now, at least until her plan was over, his big boner was hers and hers alone. Well, the plan called for her to share it, in a particular way, but other than that, it was hers. She helped him out of his pants and underpants and grasped his hard-on. It felt as good as she remembered and she gave it several nice strokes.

Mr. Stratton nearly stressed out when Tracy helped him out of his clothing. Privacy would have been so much better, with her voluntarily touching and fondling him. Shame washed over him as he thought of being out in the park, visible to anyone who might pass by. But Tracy's hands felt so good that he didn't quite run back into Miss Pepperidge's room. Remembering how nicely Tracy had touched him earlier, he made the conscious choice to cooperate, at least for a time. Then he realized that all the boys were just as exposed as he was. And Miss Pepperidge was totally naked. As humiliated as he felt, they had to feel much more so. Even if they all got caught, the others would be subject to much more derision than he would be. Maybe this would work out after all. And Tracy's hands really did feel so nice. Now that would be sweet, if he could fuck both Miss Pepperidge and Tracy. Or maybe one could suck him off and he could fuck the other. Whatever, it seemed that he had lots to look forward to, or at least fantasize about. If they just didn't get caught, he hoped for an extremely pleasure-filled evening.

"Miss Pepperidge, all of these hard penises are tributes to you," Tracy explained. "However, my instructions are that you are to experience and express humility." Tracy's job was to help Miss Pepperidge experience humiliation. Tracy knew that she had used the wrong word, but this was part of her plan. She guessed that Miss Pepperidge wouldn't feel humiliated but would go along anyway. "You are to go to each boy, in turn, and pay humble homage to his hard-on. While you do, Mr. Stratton will be behind you so that you can continue to experience the pleasure and pain aspects of the Method. Do you understand?"

Miss Pepperidge was actually delighted. She really liked how Tracy thought. She knew that humiliation was the goal and that humility, while from the same word base, was just an euphemism used for convenience. It seemed that Tracy realized that Miss Pepperidge wouldn't feel humiliation. And what could be nicer than to pay homage to hard-ons that were hard because of her. With a little sucking and licking, maybe she could extract a little protein homage from them as well. If she could find a way to thank Tracy, she would have to do so. "Yes, I understand," she acknowledged, eager to get on with the activity.

"Remember, you're not to actually touch them, just pay them homage," Tracy continued her explanation. "Do that for each boy and continue to the next until I indicate that you're to stop. So you'll probably pay homage to each boy several times. And make sure you keep your bottom high so that Mr. Stratton can do what he's supposed to do. Begin when you're ready."

What a disappointment! Miss Pepperidge felt frustrated that she wouldn't be able to suck all the available pricks. And when she bent over to pay homage, she would be so close to each one. The temptation would be tremendous but she would have to try to follow the rules. After all, even a visiting professor had to be a role model for proper behavior. Still, the way a couple of the girls were stroking the penises in their care, maybe she would get some tasty treats anyway. They appeared to be in a race to make the boys cum. Mmmm, tasty!

The first student hard-on to receive her homage was Anthony's. While it was a little smaller than the others in evidence, it appeared quite hard. And Miss Pepperidge remembered that it blasted its load quite a distance in the classroom earlier in the day. If she could be positioned for that, she would get a good taste, deposited nicely in her mouth. She stuck out her tongue, hoping to get even a small touch, only to see Anthony's small but proud member withdraw just a little, just too much. How frustrating! Her frustration, though was balanced by the pleasure in her pussy. Mr. Stratton was again fondling her and using definite and intrusive touches. She wriggled her butt as he probed her pussy with two fingers and stroked her clit with a third. He was learning quickly how to give her pleasure. She looked up into Melissa's eyes, whose hand controlled Anthony's firm tool. Looking from that position was awkward but Miss Pepperidge wanted to know if Melissa had any sympathy for her. Melissa smiled and drew Anthony's shaft just close enough that Miss Pepperidge could touch its tip with her tongue and taste the drop of pre-cum that awaited there.

What a teasing treat! Miss Pepperidge thought about her role and wondered just how much she could push the limits. She couldn't actively try to suck or grab any of the student penises, that wouldn't be appropriate as either a professor or as the object of a lesson in discipline. But maybe, just maybe, she could lose her balance just a little. If the opportunity arose, she would be ready.

Before Miss Pepperidge could try for more contact with Anthony, Melissa pulled his penis away to a distance she couldn't bridge with her tongue. So close, yet too far.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ah, the spanking! Maybe that could help her to make contact. Miss Pepperidge could only hope. But Melissa kept Anthony's honored boner just out of reach. Even reacting to the spanking couldn't help Miss Pepperidge reach her blood-engorged goal. But the spanking felt so good. Mr. Stratton was doing such a nice job of spanking her. Here she was, out in the open, completely naked, surrounded by hard-ons and being spanked and fondled. The thrill of possibilities grew in her, even as she became increasingly frustrated at her restrictions.

Now that Miss Pepperidge wasn't leaning over the desk, Mr. Stratton was delighted to notice that she swayed forward and back with each swat. Could that be an opportunity? If he could position his hard-on just right, she would slide her pussy right on after being spanked. That would be wonderful. And, of course, it wouldn't be his fault, just an accident.

Tracy almost got too distracted, looking at Miss Pepperidge's womanly parts from such a close vantage point. What she had noted earlier was obvious now. Miss Pepperidge's labia were open and wet, a target and invitation for any male member in the vicinity. And Tracy held Mr. Stratton's big hard-on. She knelt for a closer look at both, indicating that Mr. Stratton should fondle Miss Pepperidge. The aroma of the aroused woman professor was enticing while Mr. Stratton stroked Miss Pepperidge's labia and clit, and pushed his fingers inside her pussy to caress around the eager inside. What would that feel like inside her own pussy? The view of his hard-on with its bulging head inches from her face inspired other thoughts. What would it feel like, taste like if she wrapped her lips around it? What would it feel like inside her pussy? She indulged herself and sucked the fleshy head of Mr. Stratton's hard-on into her mouth. Now that was fun! No wonder some of the other girls like sucking so much.

But those were distractions. Tracy focused on her extra credit assignment. She used her free hand to place Mr. Stratton's hands, one at a time on Miss Pepperidge's rounded cheeks. Then she pulled on Mr. Stratton's super shaft to get it very close to that available and eager pussy. With a little tug, she urged him closer still and rubbed the bulging head over and between Miss Pepperidge's labia. She was a little surprised when Mr. Stratton rocked forward and his penis penetrated Miss Pepperidge's pussy just an inch, or maybe a little more. She quickly made him back off.

Mr. Stratton was enthralled at the turn of events. Actually, he was conflicted as he always was in sexually charged circumstances. He felt humiliated by being out in the park, naked from the waist down and with his boner prominently in evidence. Still, Tracy's hands, and occasionally her mouth, felt so good on his proud pole that he didn't even think of asking her to stop. Besides, with her help on his tool, he was able to use both of his hands to fondle and caress Miss Pepperidge's magnificence. While his fear and humiliation grew, his pleasure with Tracy and Miss Pepperidge grew even greater. So he followed Tracy's guidance obediently and willingly even though he wanted to thrust much more deeply into Miss Pepperidge's eager cunnie. The spanking was a little awkward with Tracy holding his big boner so nicely and stroking it. She indicated that he should spank again.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Pepperidge was delighted when Mr. Stratton fondled her pussy and clit. The pleasure of his touches, punctuated by his spanking, was almost better than her fantasies. Even the frustration seemed to enhance the experience. Maybe that was why Miss Harding used the penile squeeze with the boy's discipline, to enhance the final orgasm. Whatever the case, the pleasure, pain and frustration definitely had her on edge. What was Mr. Stratton doing? It felt like both of his hands were on her butt cheeks. Oh, what's that touching my pussy, stroking up and down? If that student, Tracy, were managing this, she was definitely going to be Miss Pepperidge's favorite. Miss Pepperidge leaned back just a little, as much as she could manage without obviously violating the rules, and felt a bulbous penetration into her vagina. More! More! But it just barely penetrated and was withdrawn. Damn it! Why did each temptation have to result in more frustration?

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Pepperidge gasped with the surprising pain, then sighed with pleasure. Paying homage to penises was a good game, particularly with Tracy in charge. In her bent-over position, Miss Pepperidge thought she saw movement in the shadows around the park. Did she have more of an audience?

The next penis was Benjamin's, that big one that exceeded Mr. Stratton's. When she bowed to it, with her eyes bare inches from that bare tool, Miss Pepperidge was more tempted than ever to violate the rules. With its bulging head and shaft and the sizeable drop of pre-cum there, it appeared the most delicious and tempting opportunity yet. Oh, to grab it and suck it deep into her throat, to taste it fully, then to mount it and ride to heaven! But she had her role to play. She sought a taste with her tongue, looking up at Tammie with pleading eyes. Teasing Tammie waved Benjamin's boner around just out of reach. Miss Pepperidge couldn't help herself, she followed the bouncing boner with her eyes and tongue, feeling foolish but unable to stop her behavior.

Tammie laughed, knowing that she controlled the biggest and most desirable student hard-on. She had been disappointed when Tracy hadn't paired her with Mr. Stratton. She wanted to taste him again. But this was better. Benjamin would still be here when Mr. Stratton was gone. She would just be sure to make Benjamin happy. Then he'd want to see her again and again. Silly Tracy could have her visiting professor and her extra credit assignments. Tammie would have the real prize.

After more teasing, Tammie relented for just a moment, allowing Miss Pepperidge to taste Benjamin's pre-cum.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The evening continued, with Miss Pepperidge paying homage to each of the student penises in turn. She never knew if she would taste a penis or not, or when she would be spanked. The occasional touches of Mr. Stratton's penis were never deep enough, never for long enough, and not nearly frequent enough. Her frustration built to unbelievable levels. She never felt the humiliation she was supposed to feel, but that frustration was nearly unbearable. And Mr. Stratton was improving his spanking and fondling skills even more. Pain, pleasure and humiliation might work for others but Miss Pepperidge embraced the pain, pleasure and frustration that kept her so close to her orgasmic edge.

The girls were busy, even when their assigned penises weren't being honored. Their assignment from Tracy was to keep the boys hard and close to ejaculating. Tracy had also coached them on the squeeze technique, so each one repeatedly brought her boy to the edge of cuming, only to apply the squeeze technique and start over again. They found that the boys were most likely to need a squeeze when penis to tongue with Miss Pepperidge, so each allowed her a taste just before applying the squeeze. The results were so gratifying and the teasing so much fun that each of the girls had stroked her own clit through her panties and some had their hands inside their panties for more intimate and sustained touches. Each of the girls also allowed Miss Pepperidge to do just a little more than lick when she paid homage to the penises. The boys got so much more excited when the girls allowed Miss Pepperidge to wrap her lips around the head of each penis in turn. And Miss Pepperidge seemed so happy, with eager gleams in her eyes, that the girls didn't mind violating their rules just a little. It was such fun to choke off the boys' ejaculations and build them for another round.