Miss Pepperidge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through all the activity, Clorette was the most reluctant of the students. While the other girls all knelt to attend to their assigned penises, Clorette remained on her feet. Roger didn't really mind because he was quite thrilled with the soft touch of Clorette's hands and even more pleased with the attentions of Miss Pepperidge's tongue and lips when Clorette allowed such contact. But Clorette was in a unique position.

Mr. Stratton and the male students were quite involved in the attentions being given their engorged penises. The girls, except for Clorette, focused their attentions on their assigned penises, having a great time with their teasing and controlling. Clorette, on the other hand, was quite embarrassed and gazed around the park to avoid looking at the rampant display of hard-ons and Miss Pepperidge's nakedness. So Clorette was the only person in the vignette to realize that they had an additional audience. She first saw a man furtively skulking around the shadows in the park, apparently trying to see better what was going on. Then Clorette realized that there was not just one voyeur but several. They all kept a distance from the vignette, probably because there were no shadows close by. But each seemed uneasy about being approached by another voyeur. So when one voyeur approached a shadow, the voyeur already there escaped by making his way to the next shadow. In effect, the voyeurs chased each other all around the park.

Clorette almost laughed when she realized that all the voyeurs were afraid of being caught, just as she was afraid that someone from school might see and recognize her. But then she realized that she was the most visible female in the group since she continued standing. It was true that Miss Pepperidge, with her Amazonian endowments, was quite visible and attractive as she stood to move from one honored hard-on to another, but Clorette remained standing the whole time. So Clorette was constantly visible. This realization scared Clorette so much that she quickly dropped to her knees. She also stopped looking around, afraid that the voyeurs would notice her and be able to identify her. That concern was silly, of course, since the voyeurs were so busy trying to be invisible themselves. But in the face of fear, most people lose at least a little of their rationality and Clorette was no exception.

Roger was delighted at Clorette's new position, completely misinterpreting her reasons for dropping to her knees. Her subsequent actions, however, made his interpretation completely irrelevant. It was probably good that her improved attentions didn't depend on his perceptiveness.

Once Clorette was on her knees next to Roger, she mimicked some of the other girls' actions. She told herself it was just to blend in with her peers and to avoid being noticed. She had been noticed enough as the subject of Disciplining Young Ladies. She first sniffed Roger's boner, and didn't detect any bad smells, so one of her fears was allayed. She licked the head, more tentatively than the other girls. Roger didn't seem to mind. When she found the taste OK, even a little nice, she decided to blend in a little more. She planted a quick kiss on the bulbous head of Roger's Jolly Lolly. That wasn't so bad either, and it was actually fun to feel the smooth, rubbery head on her lips. Amazing herself with her bravery, she opened her lips just enough to suck his head into her mouth, just a little, just enough to run her tongue around the head. She explored with her lips and tongue, surprising herself with just how much fun she had tonguing and tasting Roger's tool. Remembering that the other girls had sucked, Clorette sucked some more and began to bob her head on Roger's throbbing member. Throbbing?! Oh, my god, Roger was about to cum! Clorette recognized the signs just in time and throttled Roger's imminent ejaculation. She released his boner from her mouth just in time for Miss Pepperidge to pay homage to that hard-on.

Roger was thrilled, in many more ways than one. This was truly an evening to remember. Miss Pepperidge's magnificent body was so exciting and stimulating that he guessed he'd have boners every time he thought of her in the future. He expected to think of her a lot in the future. And she seemed so eager to suck on his hard-on! Roger was sure that Miss Pepperidge would have sucked him incredibly if those damned girls weren't controlling things so much. That was an incredible thought in its own right. Then there was Clorette! He had hopes of inviting her for a date and copping a little feel while they were out. But this was so much better. Clorette held and stroked his boner so nicely, and then she had kissed and sucked it. He wanted to thank her for that but Miss Pepperidge, ah, those luscious lips and tongue, Miss Pepperidge got to his hard-on before he could say anything. As soon as Miss Pepperidge was done, he would tell Clorette how much he liked what she had done. Would she like to do more? He could only hope.

While Tracy hadn't resisted the temptation to suck on Mr. Stratton's beast, she had been more enthusiastic about caressing and stroking it. After all, Miss Pepperidge was supposed to be the focus of attention. Tracy had rubbed Mr. Stratton's rubber-tipped shaft on Miss Pepperidge's clit, on and between her labia and even in her butt crease. She had arranged or allowed slight penetration of Miss Pepperidge's pussy and teased both professors with a hint of anal contact and penetration. With all of this, Tracy had found it necessary to control Mr. Stratton's excitement several times with squeezes of her own.

If anyone had taken an opinion poll, the result would have been a unanimous consensus that personal involvement was the only acceptable course in such events.

When it was again Benjamin's turn to receive Miss Pepperidge's homage, Tracy motioned to Melissa and Clorette to stand behind Mr. Stratton. Neither of the visiting professors noticed the shift. Anthony and Roger were a little disappointed but they knew that something special would be happening soon. So they stroked their own wands to keep them firm in the mean time.

Miss Pepperidge bent over to place her face as close as possible to Benjamin's bulging hard-on. She licked the tip, tasting his pre-cum, and opened her mouth as though to suck him in. She had done that for each of the boys already, frustrated that she couldn't do more than give that teasing touch and wish for more. She felt the touch of Mr. Stratton's hard-on on her pussy, wishing yet again that she dared to push back to engulf him. But her duty as a professor still ruled and she restrained herself even though the frustration built with every teasing touch.

Tracy raised a hand where only the students could see it and dropped it decisively, at which several things happened at once. Clorette and Melissa delivered stinging swats to Mr. Stratton's bare butt. The shock of the unexpected paddling triggered a body reaction and he thrust his hips forward. Tammie goosed Benjamin. In his shock, he also thrust his hips forward.

Miss Pepperidge, being in the middle between the two large cocks, suddenly found herself impaled fore and aft, with Mr. Stratton's boner buried to the hilt in her pussy and Benjamin's boner right where she wished it would be, in her mouth. She would have gasped but instead took her opportunity and vigorously sucked and licked on Benjamin's tasty treat. She wriggled her hips to savor the feeling of Mr. Stratton's cock in her pussy.

Before Miss Pepperidge could fully enjoy her double penetration, Tracy and Tammie pulled on Mr. Stratton's and Benjamin's hips, causing them to withdraw from Miss Pepperidge's orifices.

Miss Pepperidge wanted to scream with the sudden increase in her frustration. She had just had her wish, engulfing the two biggest cocks in the group. Then they were gone and she was sure they wouldn't return, at least for a long time. She groaned involuntarily, expressing that frustration and her desire to suck and fuck something, anything.

"I think it's time for the final lesson in humility," Tracy announced. "Miss Pepperidge, please kneel on the grass. And while you're kneeling, look proud. Show your wonderful womanly shape to give pleasure to these penises you've been honoring." When Miss Pepperidge complied, kneeling in the grass with her shoulders thrown back, her legs slightly spread, her mouth opened wide as a target and her arms stretched up, Tracy continued. "Now, these five hard-ons should be pretty well loaded. Girls, let's give Miss Pepperidge her cum bath."

The five girls positioned their assigned penises close around Miss Pepperidge and began to stroke in earnest. They toyed gently with the associated balls and spoke encouragingly. They knew they would make it better for the boys with a little praise and promise. And, as they encouraged the boys, and Tracy encouraged Mr. Stratton, they began to feel more and more competitive. Each girl wanted her penis to be the first to cum. "Look at those big breasts, wouldn't you like to cover them with your cum? Do you think you can shoot a load of cum into her mouth? I think yours is the best penis ever, it feels so good and throbs so nicely. Where would you like your cum to hit her?" Each girl encouraged her partner to increased excitement.

Anthony decided he wanted his cum on her butt, so Melissa moved him to stand behind her.

Tammy encouraged Benjamin, "After you cum on her, I want to sneak a taste, I think you should taste so good. Maybe I won't wait to taste you." When his boner bounced in response, she knelt before him an took his ample shaft into her mouth, savoring his pre-cum flavor and stimulating him even more so she could win the competition. No other girl was going to deliver more or faster than she. Still, Benjamin's boner felt and tasted so good that she couldn't help but slow her pace to enjoy those sensations even more.

Tracy was quick to follow Tammie's lead, dropping again to her knees and engulfing Mr. Stratton's staff with her delicate lips and eager tongue. Although aware of the competition, Tracy wasn't as compelled to speed as the other girls. Instead, Tracy was true to her normal behavior. She always wanted to impress her professors. She knew the other girls called her a suck-up. Let them try to top this! She sucked earnestly on the bountiful boner of her visiting professor.

Even Clorette got into the spirit of the event, following the leads of the other girls. Always one of the more obedient students, she quickly got into the competitive spirit. Miss Pepperidge had certainly been eager to taste the boys, and the other girls were already sucking vigorously. She now knew that it would be fun to suck Roger's penis. So she took his stiffie once again into her mouth. While she stroked him earlier, she had observed areas that he liked having touched, so she licked and sucked those while she continued to stroke him with her delicate hands. She had been so happy when he told her, earlier, how much he liked her touches. When she gazed up into his eyes, she saw such an adoring look that she increased her efforts to please him. If he was pleased she might win the race, and she so wanted to win.

When Clorette sucked Roger's hard shaft into her mouth, Miss Pepperidge breathed yet another sign of frustration. She was eager when Tracy announced her cum bath. Yet where she hoped to see five penises ready to spew their spunk on her, all she saw was the backs of the heads of five female students, all bobbing where Miss Pepperidge wished she could be. Would these girls be experienced enough to know when to let the spunk fly? And would she be touched again? At least earlier, Mr. Stratton had fondled and paddled her. That was nice, and arousing. But now, there was nothing but frustration.

Clorette tasted more pre-cum from Roger's throbbing shaft. This wasn't bad at all. In fact, she liked it and wanted more. She bobbed her head and stroked with her hand, stimulating him as much as she could. When she noticed the signs of his immanent ejaculation, she would back off and aim him at Miss Pepperidge, as Tracy had ordered. Surely she would know when it was coming. After all, she had successfully squeezed his soldier and stopped several ejaculations earlier. But it tasted so good that she wanted to wait until the very last second. So it took her by surprise when the first splat of cum blasted into her mouth. Instinctively, she backed away and pulled it out, whereupon it shot another splat onto her forehead, to drip down between her eyes and onto her nose. She finally had the presence of mind to get out of the way and allow the third surge to jump across and splat on Miss Pepperidge's chest at the top of her right breast. Clorette didn't know whether she should focus on the delicious flavor of the cum in her mouth or on making sure that Roger splatted as much cum as possible on Miss Pepperidge. She focused on his cock, knowing that she could savor the flavor shortly.

Roger had, indeed, cum before any of the other boys. But nobody but Clorette and Roger would ever know that. While Clorette took his spurt on her face, Benjamin spewed a sizeable load. Tammie, being quite a bit more experienced than Clorette, had recognized the signs and was able to direct all of his cum to Miss Pepperidge, splatting her face, between her breasts, in her hair and just above her navel. As far as the other girls could tell, Tammie had won the contest, delivering the first loads of cum to Miss Pepperidge's naked body. Before Benjamin could deliver any more for Miss Pepperidge, Tammie reclaimed her prize and took the last spurts into her mouth. She might have teased him about tasting him before he came but Tammie really wanted her taste and wasn't about to give up that treat. She milked him until he was completely drained.

Miss Pepperidge felt yet another increase in desire and frustration. She wanted the cum bath. She held her mouth open to catch whatever cum might fly her way. She even thought about moving and shifting her face to catch as much as she could. That would be so great! But she couldn't watch all five hoses and figure out which would cum next. All she could do was wait and enjoy whatever flew her way. The down side was the increased frustration. Or was that the up side? She so wanted hard penises in her mouth, in her pussy and maybe in her ass! But she wasn't getting any of that! The Method depended on humiliation, which Miss Pepperidge knew she'd never feel. Everything the students and Mr. Stratton did flowed right into Miss Pepperidge's pleasure as an exhibitionist. But the frustration grew with every teasing touch and promise. How much frustration could she stand? She was so much on edge that she felt additional pleasure in the frustration.

Melissa's pet cock came next, but still before Clorette's tame tool finished. Both Melissa and Anthony were quite proud. Anthony didn't spew nearly as much as Mr. Stratton or Benjamin but he did so with great force and Melissa was able to aim his bolts quite precisely. The first hit Miss Pepperidge between the shoulder blades, spreading with the impact to cover quite an area. The second and third hit the upper curves of her butt cheeks, left and right. Melissa directed the next two up Miss Pepperidge's backbone before again swallowing Anthony's throbbing tower for her own taste and to milk it of the last of its cum.

Heather's, or more precisely, Brian's throbbing fountain came next. There was something about all of them cumming on Miss Pepperidge's nakedness that excited the boys, so they were all ejaculating at the same time. Their starting spurts were quite close together in time but the competition required someone to notice the order. Brian's cum didn't shoot across the interval to Miss Pepperidge, instead flowing heavily onto Heather's hand. Heather quickly pulled him to Miss Pepperidge and rubbed his horn across her left breast, leaving a large quantity of cum in its wake. This excited him even more and he continued to pump out cum until Heather had painted Miss Pepperidge's large breast quite thoroughly.

After the boys had completely shot their wads or had their proud prongs re-engulfed by the girls, Mr. Stratton delivered his load. Tracy, of course, didn't care if she was last. Indeed, she was quite proud that Mr. Stratton delivered such a large load, jumping as though by magic from his towering tool to Miss Pepperidge's body. Tracy directed his spurts to land in her hair, on her face and across her breasts to blend with the cum already deposited there. When the blasts no longer flew but dribbled, Tracy took his cock in her mouth to claim the last of his cum and ensure that she got all that remained.

"You're very good, Mr. Stratton," she praised him, looking up into his eyes when she finished cleaning his cock. She thought of the multiple meanings of her praise and hoped he caught all of them. It was so important for a professor to appreciate the efforts and results of a good student.

When the first splat hit Miss Pepperidge, she was elated. It looked like one of the girls, it might have been Clorette, had taken some of her boy's cum before letting the rest launch onto Miss Pepperidge. But that was all right. She didn't begrudge the girl a little cum since so much more had been delivered. She reveled in the feeling of the cum that dripped all over and all around her body. If only she were enough of a contortionist to lick it all off herself. She was still frustrated because she hadn't been fucked, but at least she got her cum bath. And, she had inspired the whole cum shower. How great was that! The frustration, adoration and pride gave her a new kind of orgasm, or rather something blissful and heavenly in place of her orgasm.

"Miss Pepperidge, Mr. Stratton, it's time for us to leave," Tracy observed, still holding Mr. Stratton's penis, now limp from delivering everything Tracy could pull out of it. Tracy was always careful to end a class or special assignment with appropriate comments. After all, as the men's PE instructor was wont to say, the job isn't over until the paperwork is done. In this case, there was no paperwork for most of the students, but Tracy had an extra credit assignment to complete which called for a report to Mr. Peters and Miss Harding. The students had done everything they could to help Miss Pepperidge understand the humiliation facet of the Method. "We hope you found our efforts helpful."

The boys dressed and all of the students walked away from Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge. Nobody noticed when Tracy disappeared into the shadows instead of going to her car. None of the other students seemed to notice when Clorette guided Roger in a slightly different direction. Clorette wanted more of Roger's praise and knew exactly how she intended to seek it, in a quiet, secluded place.

As for Miss Pepperidge, she was thrilled with how the evening had gone thus far. The thoughts going through her head as the students left were on how she could continue with Mr. Stratton to attain complete fulfillment before the evening was done. . . .

== == == == == == == == == ==

I hope you've enjoyed part one of the tale. If you did, please vote. The tale continues with more activity in part two. Once again, credit goes to Charles Petersunn for the world of Templeton College. If you liked this tale and might be interested in hearing more of Miss Pepperidge and her devoted companion, feel free to let me know.