Miss Pepperidge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn! It had felt like he licked her pussy. That would have been so great. But he claimed he didn't do anything. Could she figure out a way to let him know she liked it? She opened her mouth to speak when he . . .

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

He gave her several stinging swats to cover for his error and to distract her from thinking about it. His excitement didn't need any distractions. Her sigh told him he had made a good move. It was good that she seemed to enjoy his touch as much as she did. She even seemed to like the spanking although he would have been humiliated by it. Why didn't that humiliate her? How could he help her experience the required humiliation? Thinking about some of the porn he had viewed and read, he thought of something. It was a giant, scary step, but it worked in a lot of the stuff he viewed on the internet.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You're nothing but a slut!" he accused. "You're a worthless whore who doesn't deserve my attention or the effort I'm putting into this punishment." He continued his spanking as he talked as dirty to her as he could imagine. "A slut whore like you has no fucking idea about how to follow the rules and behave appropriately." His dirty talk was a bit weak, since he had no experience with such, but he was winging it with more than a little desperation. "When you realize just how bad you are, you'll have a chance to stop being such a dirty slut." His mouth kept going even though he had run out of ideas about what he could say.

"Eric, why are you saying that?" Miss Pepperidge objected. She tried to keep her voice soft and inquiring, but this was a real objection. Why had he suddenly turned so vicious?

Mr. Stratton quickly tried to imagine something that would get him off of this hook. Had he totally blown it? Insults seemed like such a good way to humiliate someone. Miss Pepperidge apparently didn't like this any more than she liked his tongue. He decided to play it straight. "You're having trouble feeling any humiliation," he explained. "I thought maybe some dirty talk with the spanking would help." In the moment, he felt like a wimp, trying to justify what he had said. Maybe he should have just kept his mouth shut.

"But I'm not a slut and I'm not a whore," she said thoughtfully, swaying her hips to encourage his hand caressing her behind. "I can't feel humiliated if the descriptions don't fit. Still, you might have a good idea. Maybe you can tell me something else while you're spanking and touching me, something that will be humiliating without being insulting." She knew what she'd like him to say but she didn't intend to coach him any more than necessary. On the other hand, what she wanted to hear would be exciting rather than humiliating. Hell, she never felt humiliated anyway, not since she went through puberty. But admitting that would put a damper on the whole proceeding. She could only hope that things he thought to say as humiliation would actually be exciting.

"Like what?" he asked. He felt like he already had two strikes against him and didn't want a third. He actually shook with his fear. But he held himself together, even if barely so, trying not to let his fear show in his voice.

"I don't know," she answered. "Think of something and give it a try. I promise I won't be upset with you, as long as it's not insulting. After all, we're learning this together."

Mr. Stratton continued caressing her derriere and cunnie while he thought about it. Then another inspiration struck. Mr. Peters had told them to open the drapes and door. That was a good clue. He continued to stroke and fondle her while he spoke. "Think about it, Mandy. While I'm playing with your pussy and spanking you, even touching your anus, your bare behind is fully visible to anyone walking by your room." He touched each part while he spoke, making each touch definite and intrusive to the point that he penetrated her pussy and her anus, just a little and each with different fingers, of course. His fear was extreme since he had to acknowledge how he was touching her as he spoke. But hadn't she asked for it? "Your shameful exposure is there for everyone to see. And they can hear the slapping sound of your spanking." That should be much better! That should humiliate her. And if she was humiliated, he wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Pepperidge nearly swooned with his descriptions and actions. This was exactly what she wanted to hear and experience. Well, the reference to being shameful was hopelessly wide of the mark since she didn't feel shamed in the least. But she could ignore the occasional inapplicable word and enjoy the rest. To hell with the Method, this was the beginning of her fantasy. "Oh, Eric, that's good," she cooed enthusiastically, wriggling her butt to encourage him. "Do and say more."

Mr. Stratton was delighted and more than a little relieved. He became even more enthusiastic in his invasive touches and descriptions of how she was exposed. His boner strained at his shorts and trousers, eager to become involved in all the touching. This was so exciting!

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Tracy Flick was the first of the students to arrive. She tiptoed up to the window, wondering what she would see. Miss Harding had suggested that Tracy should take the lead, as an extra credit assignment, in helping Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge with the Method. Other students would be arriving soon, contacted by either Mr. Peters or Miss Harding at Mr. Peters suggestion, and Tracy wanted to do the best she could. It would be so good to lead a group of students in giving discipline to the two visiting professors. Well, she was actually supposed to help Miss Pepperidge to understand the humiliation facet of the Method but if any opportunity arose to see and touch Mr. Stratton's large cock, Tracy intended to seize the moment. Maybe, if she were lucky, she would seize the moment and the penis. That would be so cool. Waiting for the other students, she watched eagerly through the window.

Miss Pepperidge really had an amazing pussy. Her labia were larger and puffier than any Tracy had seen. Indeed, they seemed open and eager for Mr. Stratton's fingers, which he pumped in and out from time to time. He also stroked her clitoris rather vigorously. From Tracy's perspective, it looked like Miss Pepperidge enjoyed everything Mr. Stratton did, from his thumb pushing on her anus to his fingers pumping her pussy and another finger stroking her clit. She even seemed to enjoy the spanking. Tracy looked closer and saw that Miss Pepperidge's butt was quite red. Apparently, Mr. Stratton had been spanking her vigorously for some time.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Yes, Miss Pepperidge did enjoy it, and visibly so. Even though she wasn't in the doorway, Tracy could hear her moans of pleasure and her encouraging comments to Mr. Stratton. Well, if the spanking and touching didn't cause any humiliation, Tracy would have to come up with something better. Maybe more exposure in a more public area would work. She thought about possibilities as other students arrived to watch and listen.

Mr. Stratton got a funny feeling, just after another round of spanking Miss Pepperidge. He glanced at the window and door and was shocked to see a crowd of students at both, watching everything he did with Miss Pepperidge. He stopped his efforts momentarily, his immediate reaction being to hide in shame. He pushed on the bulge in his trousers as though he could hide it. Then he realized that this must be the help Mr. Peters promised. The watching students might give Miss Pepperidge the humiliation she needed. He resumed, stroking, poking and prodding so the audience could see.

"Mandy, lots of people might walk past your open door and window and see how exposed you are. They'll see your eager pussy, wide open for fondling. In fact, there are a lot of students there right now. Turn and look behind you."

Miss Pepperidge followed his instructions, straining around to catch a glimpse behind her. When she saw the smiling students at the door, she gasped. Of course Mr. Stratton would think that she was finally humiliated. But her gasp was one of excitement. She finally had an audience, a real audience! She peeked around the other side and saw the crowd at the window. Even better! It looked like there might be almost a dozen people watching. And they were seeing her butt, her pussy! It was wonderful! "Don't stop, Eric," she ordered. "We can't let anything get in the way of the Method."

Mr. Stratton had to agree. After all, they still had to produce a report. He increased his efforts, fondling and spanking Miss Pepperidge like never before. He ignored the student audience only with difficulty. He felt a little humiliation of his own, spanking and fondling Miss Pepperidge with such a crowd watching, and students at that. But she was the one who was really exposed. He still had his trousers on, even though his hard-on made a significant bulge in the front. His fear left him glad that his boner was sheathed. Even so, he wondered if some nubile student could be encouraged to touch him.

Tracy noticed Mr. Stratton's hesitation and finalized her scheme. She knew what she wanted to do. She gathered all the students around, noticing that all, including her, were at least 18 years old, and explained part of her plan. Then she gathered the girls and explained a little more. She realized that she should think of them as women but had the habit, developed over years of being in school, of thinking of herself and the other female students as girls. She looked around the park, noticing the sculpture grouping on the hillock a short distance away. What would Miss Pepperidge and Mr. Stratton think if there were real people there, watching, instead of bronze sculptures? Would they be humiliated, excited or both? With her planning and surveying complete, she went to the door and into the room.

"Mr. Stratton, Miss Pepperidge," she announced, "Mr. Peters and Miss Harding asked us to help you with the Method. But I think it will work better if we were all outside. Would you like to come outside and continue?" She had never talked to a professor like this before and found the experience delicious. Tracy was, after all, more than just a suck-up. While she was highly motivated by opportunities to gain the approval of people in authority, particularly professors like Mr. Peters and Miss Harding, she was also eager to be recognized as the natural leader she believed herself to be. She would take charge and make this a discipline session to remember.

Miss Pepperidge had responded so nicely to his talk about exposure that Mr. Stratton quickly agreed to move outside. He hesitated, of course, finding it vaguely disquieting to have students observe his actions. OK, so disquieting wasn't the right word. But if Miss Pepperidge could agree to be disciplined outdoors and was so much more exposed than he, how could he argue? Indeed, if he could find a way to convince one of the girls to handle his handle, he would be quite happy with a little more exposure himself.

Miss Pepperidge, of course, could think of no better way to escalate her experience. She agreed, thinking of her favorite line from Song of the South, "Pleeeeease don't throw me in that briar patch."

When they were outside, Miss Pepperidge moving with some difficulty as she tried to keep her panties around her thighs, they looked to Tracy for direction. She seemed so much in charge that they welcomed her leadership.

"My, Miss Pepperidge, that skirt is really short, isn't it?" Tracy prompted. She was quite surprised to see a professor in such a short version of the skirt that was the school uniform for female students. Maybe Tracy would shorten some of her skirts, not quite to that level but still shorter than they were. If someone asked her, she could say she was a growing girl and the skirts just seemed shorter.

"Yes, Tracy, I suppose that's why I'm being disciplined," Miss Pepperidge agreed with a smile. It was good to keep the parameters of the exercise in focus.

"And your panties seem to be a bit beyond the acceptable standard as well," Tracy continued. She really thought she'd like to have a pair like that, even though she'd never dare wear them to class. Well, maybe she would wear them to class, some days, and be very careful that they weren't seen. Or at least that they weren't seen unless she wanted them to be.

"Yes, that's true," Miss Pepperidge agreed again. Tracy was taking the action in a good direction. Miss Pepperidge hoped she would hurry.

The students surrounding them snickered with the interchange. They all hoped to humiliate a professor and it seemed such a good start to have Miss Pepperidge admit that her clothing was inappropriate.

The boys, in particular, wanted Tracy to get on with her plan to have Miss Pepperidge get naked in front of them. After all, Miss Pepperidge was quite attractive and they had really enjoyed seeing her private parts. All of the boys, in fact, had bulges in their trousers. What boy wouldn't, seeing such a woman receive the kinds of attention she had received, literally, at Mr. Stratton's hands. Most of the boys already entertained fantasies that they would be able to do what Mr. Stratton had done. A couple of them couldn't help comparing Miss Pepperidge with Miss Harding. Both were quite exciting, with big boobs, pretty faces, shapely butts and long, lovely legs. Miss Harding's blond curls were clearly different from Miss Pepperidge's brown, wavy hair. And Miss Pepperidge was younger than Miss Harding. Better yet, Miss Pepperidge was a little exotic because she was from another school and none of the boys had seen her before this visit. All of the boys were hopeful and expectant that they might be able to see and touch the visiting professor's provocative parts, just as they frequently fantasized about sexual performances with and by Miss Harding.

The girls also wanted to have Tracy get on with her plan. They knew about a part the boys didn't know about. They all saw the bulges in the boys' pants, and the bulge in Mr. Stratton's pants. They were eager for the boner rule to come into play, or at least the version of the boner rule that Tracy had in mind.

"I think it would be best, Miss Pepperidge, if you were to remove your skirt and panties entirely," Tracy suggested, as though the thought just occurred to her. Actually, it was just another part of her plan. "And since your blouse isn't quite regulation, either, it should come off as well."

"Why yes, I do see what you mean," Miss Pepperidge agreed with a smile. While Tracy had seemed an extreme suck-up in class, Miss Pepperidge liked her more and more, particularly because of the way she was taking charge. Miss Pepperidge removed her skirt and panties slowly and deliberately, bending and turning so everyone could get a good view of her private parts. Of course, everyone there had seen them just a few minutes before. But Miss Pepperidge enjoyed putting on a show. As she turned, she looked happily at the bulges in each of the five pairs of trousers around her. It was so nice to be appreciated and to have five visible bulges in her honor. Her earlier impression of an audience of a dozen students was wrong, probably because of the crowding around the window and door. But she was quite pleased with the audience of four boys, five girls and Mr. Stratton. She wobbled a bit as she stepped out of her panties and reached to steady herself. Maybe everyone would think it an accident that her steadying touch happened to put her hand right on Mr. Stratton's sizeable bulge.

Miss Pepperidge's touch shocked Mr. Stratton. He knew about his bulge, of course, and was thrilled with her touch. His thrill was compounded by the feeling that she might have squeezed it as she touched him for balance. Was that possibly true or was he fooling himself with his own desire? True to his nature, he was conflicted by his fear of public exposure and his eager desire to be touched again.

Four jealous boys noticed exactly what Miss Pepperidge touched to catch her balance. Each wished she would use him the same way. The two penises that were previously only partially hard were now fully hard, inspired by the thought of the slender hand of an attractive visiting professor grasping and stroking those very penises.

As Miss Pepperidge removed her blouse, the five hard-ons received additional stimulation. Her bra was not the regulation white cotton armor worn by some of the female students. Rather, it was pink, matching her panties, lacey and almost transparent. And it didn't cover her breasts like student bras did. Instead, it cupped those lovely, large, womanly breasts, as though holding them out for examination and pleasure. The girls noticed the underwiring that helped to give support. The boys noticed that the bra didn't quite cover the areola of her nipples, giving a titillating peek that raised their hopes of seeing more.

"Oh, Miss Pepperidge," Tracy said in a sad but stern voice, "that won't do at all. I guess you didn't know the regulations for students and the kinds of bras that are required. Your bra is definitely not regulation. I'm afraid that you'll have to remove it as well. I hope you don't mind." Tracy had noticed how Miss Pepperidge threw her shoulders back after removing her blouse and was sure that she not only wouldn't mind removing her bra but would probably welcome the opportunity to get even more admiring looks from the man and boys standing there. Indeed, from her reactions so far, Tracy wondered if Miss Pepperidge would ever feel humiliation. Would she be as eager to do even more, for her audience? Tracy guessed that she would be quite willing.

"Of course, Dear," Miss Pepperidge responded, reaching behind to unhook her bra. She definitely liked the way Tracy thought. She felt the loss of support as the bra came lose. But nobody who saw them had ever complained about her breasts, at least none of the men. So she removed her bra completely and stood for everyone to look at her. Her breasts hung just a little lower without the bra, as one might expect for a young woman several years older than the students in the group. After she was eighteen, like these girls, she had graduated, earned her teaching certificate, joined the faculty at Longwood and earned a good reputation as a highly effective teacher. It always amused her that she, in her mid-twenties, had more boys in her classes than was normal for her specialty but she had never objected to boys having crushes on her. She was even aware of the reputation she had for dressing a little more provocatively than other professors. Well, aware was hardly the word since she intentionally dressed that way.

It was amazing and so much fun to give relatively frequent "inadvertent" displays of leg and cleavage. A little less frequently, she had accidents and wardrobe malfunctions that revealed even more. Forgotten panties, bras that didn't quiet cover everything, weak thread on buttons and a little clumsiness could work wonders. Her delighted male students always achieved perfect attendance. It seemed that they didn't want to take the slightest chance of missing one of her little "accidents." She also managed to brush against the male students with her breasts when looking over their shoulders or with her hips while walking between their desks. It was so cute to see the boys leaning into the aisle as she walked. It was even neater that the boys seemed to converge on doorways and try to go through them at the same time she did, making a tactile treat for everyone involved. Miss Pepperidge smiled at the thoughts. Her smile also reflected her happiness that the reactions of the boys here and Mr. Stratton were equally if not more gratifying.