Mister Gabe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That caught me by surprise, but my reaction was immediate, "fuck off! This is my room more than it is yours!" I strode in and pulled Jen to me, her nipples pressing into my shirt-clad chest. I planted my lips on hers and drove my tongue into hers. She struggled, striking at my shoulders with her fists, to no avail. Eventually I let her go and stood back to see my wife standing there, nude, panting.

"You cannot do that David."

'C' stepped in between us, looking up at me, "she is right David. You have imposed some unheard of restrictions upon Mister Gabe and his wife, and he is only going to consider abiding by them if you abide by the rest of the rules." She looked over her shoulder at Jennifer who was nodding furiously, "who knows what will happen if you insist on stepping out of the lines drawn." 'C' paused and looked up at me and slowly reached up to push the straps of her own sundress of her own shoulders, "if you really need this right now, then take me David. There are no rules regarding me from Mister Gabe, other than the standard one about me not being able to say 'no' to anyone," and she grinned at me and then glanced up towards the camera that we all knew was recording everything. With that she let her dress fall to the floor, pooling at her feet.

I nodded my head as my gaze switched back and forth from the two naked, beautiful women -- both Mister Gabe's wives and property -- and I responded, "yes. I'm sorry honey," looking at Jen, "that was foolish. I will not touch you again." I turned from both of them and headed into the closet to change. My earlier ebullient mood had been replaced by a very thoughtful one.

By the time I came out, dressed in boxer-style swim trunks with a towel draped over my shoulders, the women were already gone back outside. Briefly I looked out at the patio from the bedroom balcony. Jen was sitting on the couch beside 'C' again, and they were both talking with Erin who was sitting where I had previously been. The rest of the party was still in the pool though I could see that all of the males were trying to surreptitiously steal glances at the women on the couches. I couldn't blame them, even Mike was looking, given the flesh on display.

Erin was in a teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini -- I kid you not -- that presented three triangles to view that just barely covered the interesting bits.

'C' and my wife were in identical, crimson red, one piece bathing suits. The legs were cut up to their waists, and the bosom was slashed down to their navels. When 'C' leaned forward, laughing at something Erin said, I could see that the bathing suit did not cover her back at all. All three of those girls were lovely. Suddenly I had an evil thought, and grinning to myself I headed down the stairs and outside to join them.

As I entered the kitchen Sara was entering through the sliding door to the patio. I met her a foot in from the door. She was in full view of the people outside at the pool, but in the relative gloom of the kitchen I was pretty sure that she couldn't be seen. I snaked one hand behind her neck and grasped her hair, pulling her head backwards. The other hand I pushed down into her bikini bottom, digging my fingers into her dry snatch. She 'ohh'd' and I leaned down to passionately kiss my daughter, pushing my tongue into her mouth and licking all around inside. My daughter did not fight me at all, allowing my fingers to swirl around inside her quickly juicing cunt, and my tongue any liberty with her mouth.

Taking the risk, I suddenly pushed her up against the inside of the glass door and with both hands ripped her bikini top from her body, and then harshly pushed her bottoms to her knees. Sara was wide-eyed and starting to pant. I pulled my suit below my ball sac and with one hand squeezing her right tit, I used the other to position myself at her entrance. Bending my knees slightly, I drove up and into my daughter, lifting her off of the ground and up against the glass door. I didn't say anything, just drove up into her until it dawned on me that we might actually push through the door. Just as suddenly as my attack on my daughter started, I stopped. I stood back, panting, and supported her as she also gained her breath. Neither of us had come, so now we were both on edge.

Sara stared wildly at me and then lurched forward into my arms and kissed me again. "Anytime, daddy. Anytime, anything." And then she giggled, "but now I have to go find another bikini" as she picked up the remains of what I had just torn off of her.

"Go" I commanded, and adjusting my stiff prick back into my suit, I stepped around my daughter and hauled the door open. If anyone had been looking, they would have caught a brief glimpse of Sara standing there in the nude.

I stepped out, and then sauntered over towards the couches. I could see Richard watching me as I walked up behind Erin. My body blocked his view, but both 'C' and Jennifer were intently watching me as if they sensed that I was up to something. I bent over the couch back, behind Erin and she bent her head back to look up at me. Her eyes opened wide as she realized it was me, and she started to say, "oh, Mister Dane, I..."

And I cut her off by twining the fingers of my left hand into her hair -- much as I had just done to my daughter. I held her in place and bent lower over her face. I placed my right hand on her right shoulder and softly started drawing circles there. "Erin, how are you doing?" I queried. She started to speak but I again hushed her, "it is ok girl," and I moved my fingers slowly drawing the circles on her breast bone above her right breast, "I understand that you have a boyfriend? Richard, is it?" Erin struggled to nod her head at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I continued in a menacing tone.

This time she squeaked, "Mister Dane, I am sooo sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid. W...we just started going out this summer."

This shocked me a bit and I released her hair and pulled my hand from her, moving around the couch to sit beside her, "why 'afraid'?"

"Mister Dane, yes I am...I want to be yours...but...and well...I like Richard."

I swivelled on my seat so that I was facing her. From one side I could see Jen and 'C' watching me intently. From the other corner of my eye I could see Erin's boyfriend still casting glances our way. But he could only see the tops of our heads, with the rest blocked by the back of the couch. I leaned in towards Sara's best friend, "you are mine Erin. You should ask me before you do anything." With that I boldly pulled her right breast from her bathing suit top and pinched the nipple. "Have you let him feel your tits yet little girl?" I asked.

She slowly nodded her head while biting her upper lip. Christ but that looked sexy!

I tweaked her nipple hard and then pushed my finger down into her bikini bottoms. My fingers were still moist with Sara's juices, and it was immediately obvious that Erin was wet as well. I used my index and ring fingers to spread her cunt lips apart and inserted my saluting finger into her. As I started to swirl around inside her, occasionally pausing to rub on her g-spot, I continued, "has Richard been doing this to you already Erin?"

Again, she nodded. Forget about me having my fingers embedded in this girl, her constant chewing on her lip was driving me mad!

"Have you been fucking your new boyfriend Erin?"

She emphatically shook her head 'no'.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, with the volume of my voice pitched so that only we could hear it. I hooked my finger up into her pussy and lifted her lower body from the couch. Erin came on the spot, shoving her hand into her mouth to stifle her groan as her eyes rolled up into her head. I held her there, jigging her body up and down with my finger hold inside her. She kept coming.

'C' sat down beside Erin on the other side, and took a grip on my wrist, catching my eye, "he is getting out of the pool, Mister Dane."

I released Erin and 'C' quickly helped her to adjust her suit as she tried to catch her breath. Jen was looking at me with a thoughtful stare that I couldn't decipher.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Richard drying off. I leaned into Erin again and whispered in her ear, "Erin, you are mine. You are my cunt. You gave yourself to me and unless you insist, I will not let you go. Are you insisting?"

She looked at me, and we could both hear the slap of bare feet approaching. "nnooo, Mister Dane. I am your slut," she firmly stated, nodding her head at me.

She continued to nod at me as I sat back, and her boyfriend sat down on the other side of her in the space that 'C' had vacated when she returned to her seat beside Jen.

We returned to normal for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. All of the boys in the crowd gawked at all of the girls and women, all of the time. I did notice Sara and 'C' talking with my wife at one point in what appeared to be a very serious conversation which ended with 'C' shrugging her shoulders and nodding affirmative to whatever it was.

I also noticed that when Jen went into the house to get some refreshments, 'C' went with her, closely followed by Brock. I couldn't help myself and after a few moments I also slid the door open and stepped into the kitchen. Jennifer was bent over the counter with her breasts hanging feely as her swim suit was hanging on the floor off of one ankle. I noted that this was the position that Mister Gabe had demonstrated to Brock a month earlier. 'C' was standing on the opposite side of the counter from Jen, also naked from the waist up and leaning into my wife. 'C' had one of my wife's tits in each hand, squeezing and pinching them as she had her lips pressed to Jen's lips, sucking on her mouth for all that she was worth. Brock was standing behind my wife pushing his hard cock in and out of her. If 'C' wasn't inhaling all of Jennifer's breath, I'm sure she would have been making enough noise to alert the neighborhood.

I watched for a moment as my soon-to-be son-in-law once again fucked my wife. Then I had an idea. I stepped around the counter behind 'C'. As I came into her view I could see Jen's eyes open wide. My boner was rock hard from everything that had gone on that day already, and the sight of the eighteen year old boy's dick ploughing my wife, so I fished it out of my swim trunks, pulled 'C's suit off of her ass, spread her legs with a light tap of my foot on her ankle, and then simply stepped into her. In a moment I was fucking away at Mister Gabe's concierge/wife in time with the fucking that my wife was getting. Surreal, and erotic. Both Brock and I struggled to keep our noises down, but neither of us lasted long, blowing our loads into the women between us. As we caught our breath, while still inside the cunts in front of us, Brock raised his hand to me, which I immediately high-fived.

Done, we spun the women around and forced them to their knees, although not much 'forcing' was required. They quickly cleaned us up with their mouths, and after adjusting our suits, Brock and I strolled back out on to the patio...shit eating grins on both of our faces.

The day eventually came to an end, and people began to leave. Brock and his buddy were the first out. Molly's friend left next...I could see that in a couple of years both Molly and Tabitha were going to be heart breakers. Erin and Richard were the last. I totally did not think about where either Mike or Molly were, I was too focused on what I was going to do. We stood at the front door, with Sara hugging her friend, and 'C' and Jen standing on the first step of the stairs going upstairs.

Richard was fidgeting, so I told him to go outside and wait at his car. He looked at Erin who simply motioned him outside. I closed the door and turned to Erin, standing quietly staring at her for a moment.

"Ok. Slut. Strip."

Erin's eyes flared open, but she barely paused as she quickly stripped out of the cover up and bathing suit that she was wearing. Within a moment she was standing naked before us, with her boyfriend waiting patiently in the driveway.

"Sara, kiss and feel your friend. You needn't be gentle."

Sara, looked at me, then at her best friend. With a smile slowly spreading across her face, she stepped up and embraced Erin in a toe curling kiss, lightly dragging her finger nails across the naked body in front of her.

I let that go for a while, and Erin started moaning.

"Enough," I barked at my daughter. She disengaged from Erin and stepped back. I glanced at 'C', "you, show her what 'not gently' means," I ordered the raven-haired beauty. I did notice that she had been clutching Jennifer's hand, which she released as she now stepped down from the stairs, and up to the tiny woman in front of us. "You," pointing at Sara, "take me out and keep me hard." Now it was Sara's turn for her eyes to flare, but she also immediately dropped to her knees in front of me and proceeded to pull my hard cock from my suit. In a distant location in my mind there was the sound of a sliding door that I didn't pay any attention to.

'C' had stepped up to Erin, and suddenly, without any sort of warning, slapped the girl's breasts with both hands, one after the other. Erin cried out softly. 'C' then stepped up to Erin and dropped to her knees in front of Sara's friend pushing her face into the apex of the girl's thighs.

Sara had my cock out and was rapidly fisting it, while also licking the pre-cum from the tip and trying to see what 'C' was doing to her friend.

Erin moaned again as 'C' bent in to eat her young pussy.

I grabbed Sara's head and held it between my hands and proceeded to fuck my daughter's mouth while watching Erin being eaten in front of us.

Again, I let this go on for only so long, suddenly pushing my daughter off of my prick so that she fell to her back between Erin and myself. I grabbed 'C's hair and pulled her off of the girl, throatily telling her, "guide me into her." 'C' grabbed my wet cock. I stepped up to Erin and using her tits for hand holds, picked her off of the ground and pushed her up against the door. Confident that 'C' had me positioned properly, I slammed forward, sinking my rampant cock deep into the girl's body. She shrieked momentarily -- she couldn't help herself. For five minutes I drove into her, slamming her up against the door. For five minutes Erin experienced a cock in her cunt for only the second time in her life. She was coming within seconds and continued to come. As I came close I could feel 'C's hand squeezing my balls tightly which unleashed ropes of cum into the girl.

Amazingly, after coming that hard, I stayed hard. Breathing heavily, I leaned into Erin while continuing to pin her to the door by her tits and my cock, and hoarsely said, "Erin, do you want to be my slut?" Her head nodded jerkily up and down. "That means that you don't do anything, with anybody, without my express permission. Even with your boyfriend. I own you and everything that you do. Do you understand that?"

Again she nodded and whispered, "yes Mister Dane, that is exactly what I want."

Now I withdrew from Erin, and gently lowered her to stand on her own two feet. I looked her in the eye and said, "that is a very big commitment Erin. It is a life commitment, and I think that you are too young to be making that decision yet." Erin started shaking her head and opened her mouth to speak.

Quickly I silenced her with a kiss that turned passionate. "I want you to be my sex slut too, little girl, but you really need to know what you are agreeing to, so this is what we will do. As of this moment I own you. But, your commitment to this will last for only one year -- during which I have complete say over you, and you will do whatever I want, whenever I want it. A year from now I will release you from this commitment. Then you will spend a year on your own. Only after that, two years from now, will we talk about this again. If, at that time, you still truly want to be my slut -- forever -- I will gladly take you back." With that I kissed her once more.

Reaching down I grasped my daughter's hand, hauling her to her feet, "you, come with me." I looked at 'C' and said, "thank you dear. You were most helpful." Then I glanced at my wife who was staring at me with appraising eyes, "if you would be so kind Jennifer, could you please help this girl and deal with the boy?" With that, I led Sara up the stairs and into my bedroom.

..................

"C" -- August 2011

I was very much surprised a couple of weeks later, just before Sara and Brock's wedding, to once again have my wife come to 'talk to me'.

It was just before midnight in the middle of the week. I had been in bed, asleep for a couple of hours already as it was a busy week at work and I really couldn't afford to be tired.

Shortly before midnight I awoke as a body sat down on the bed beside me. I startled fully awake and I felt a finger pressed against my lips, "shhh, don't worry my sweet. It is just me." I recognized Jennifer's voice and before my eyes could focus in the dim light she reached past me and flicked the bedside table on. Beside me my daughter stirred, and sat up.

"Mom?" Sara asked. As she sat up the sheet fell away from her, revealing her beautiful, pear shaped eighteen year old tits to both of us. Sara had been in the habit of sleeping with me at least two or three nights a week. Tonight we were just sleeping together, but many other times my daughter had taken very seriously her duties to fulfil her absent mother's 'wifely' duties. Every time her mother had woken her with a kiss the next morning in sufficient time for her to scoot back to her room before Mike or Molly could catch her in the wrong room.

"Hello dear," Jennifer responded. "I'm glad you are here. I have a very important favour to ask of you and your dad," and she smiled at me. "You see, ever since 'that night', when Mister Gabe put nails in my breasts, 'C' has been on the outs with Mister Gabe. Tonight he had taken me up to his play room," and she looked at Sara to see if she understood, to which she nodded. "'C' was with us, like normal, and he told her to strap me down on the table. She got a look on her face and then questioned Mister Gabe 'why'. He didn't like that...didn't like being questioned at all." Jennifer took a deep breath. "He hit her -- but that wasn't too bad, he does that to us sometimes. Then he ordered her to strap me down again...I was already nude and laying on the table. She refused until he told her why. Mister Gabe hit her again and told her that it was time for him to put some jewellery on me. Nipple rings and a cunt ring -- that is what he said...'cunt ring'."

I started to protest and my wife shushed me again. Sara had curled up against me at this point and my hand naturally drifted from her shoulder to her tit, softly squeezing and playing with it. Jennifer blinked at the casual nature of my fondling of our daughter.

Jennifer kept talking, "'C' refused. I know...I can't imagine 'refusing' an order...but that is what she did. She told Mister Gabe that she had seen the tape and heard what I told you. She said that she knew you -- does she Dave? -- and that you would make sure that he -- Mister Gabe -- never saw me again." Jennifer took another deep breath. "He kicked me out and slammed the door on the play room. I know that he is beating 'C' to within an inch of her life right now...but that really isn't the problem. She has been talking back to Mister Gabe ever since 'that night'. I know that he is going to release her, and he is going to do it tonight, or very soon."

"When he does, Dave, she is going to need a place to stay...at least for a while. Her ex-husband is long gone, and she has no one else." My wife suddenly sobbed causing both Sara and I to immediately take her into our arms, "I love her like a sister David...like the sister that I never had. We have to do something for her."

123456...8