Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
589 Followers

This went on for a while longer as we rode toward Greensboro and the Holiday Inn 4 Seasons.

As we neared the exit to the mall, I told Mitzi that we were almost there. She seemed to be in no particular hurry to get dressed and was oblivious to the cars and pedestrians on the local streets and in the parking lot, as she made herself presentable. Or as presentable as you can get when you're dressed like that.

The mall and the Holiday Inn are in the same parking lot with the hotel in an out-parcel. Mitzi directed me to go to the hotel first and said "Let's get checked in first. Then we can play all we want to without stopping to check in later." Sounded good to me. I have never balked at following Mitzi's directions. It almost always pays off to submit to her.

As we approached the check-in counter every eye in the house was on Mitzi. Not only was she showing an inordinate amount of skin, she also looked like she had just finished an orgy.

We got to the counter and were greeted by the receptionist. The receptionist was quite attractive and looked Mitzi up and down, but not in a condescending way at all, more like admiringly, as if to say, "I sure wish I had the nerve to do what she's doing right now!"

As I started to ask for a room, Mitzi spoke up and said "Mr. and Mrs Owens. We have a reservation."

As she was looking it up, Mitzi said, "It's on the third floor overlooking the front entrance and the main parking lot. You know, one of those rooms with the floor to ceiling windows." She looked up at me and winked.

I had no idea that Mitzi had made reservations. I had to wonder now just how much of this evening had been scripted. What in the world had I gotten myself into this time with my nymphomaniac wife? And how did she know about the floor to ceiling windows? Mitzi is not one to plan sexual encounters, but she has always been able to manufacture one whenever she desires.

"Why, yes it is, Mrs. Owens. I see the reservation right here. It was in your husband's name. May I please see some ID? ... and we'll get you two checked right in."

I handed her my driver's license and she looked at Mitzi and said "And your ID, Mrs. Owens?"

Mitzi replied "Why do you need mine? We're married. He's checking us in?"

Quite frankly Ma'm, your face doesn't look like you're nearly 18 and the laws are pretty strict about this. I can't take a chance. I could lose my job. Please?"

Mitzi handed her the driver's license and the receptionist looked it over carefully...and then again as a smile crept over her face and she said "Well. Happy Birthday Mrs. Owens! I hope you have a wonderful time at the Holiday Inn Four Seasons. And congratulations to Mr. Owens as well." She winked at me knowingly and said "You have fun too."

Mitzi smiled back as she stepped away from the counter just far enough to give the receptionist a better look at her attire, or lack of it, and said "OH, Honey...you have NO idea how much fun! Tomorrow everyone will be talking about Mitzi Owens at the Holiday Inn 4 Seasons."

"Perhaps you'll want to visit our nightclub later on, The Club 5th Season. It is quite the party place. A lot of the staff go there after work. Perhaps we'll see you there tonight." The receptionist then turned to me and asked, "May we help you with your luggage then?"

Mitzi quickly responded without giving me the chance and said "We're wearing everything we're going to need for this night. As a matter of fact, we may be a little overdressed." You couldn't have wiped the grin from her face with a washcloth.

The receptionist looked me right in the eyes and said "I hope you have a wonderful evening. Room 307." as she handed me the cardkey and winked.

We made out on the short elevator ride up to the 3rd floor. Mitzi was naked by the time the door shut behind us. She ran across the room and flung open the draperies and the sheers and just stood naked in front of the triple width, floor to ceiling windows. Her young thick muscled body looked amazing silhouetted against the bright daylight coming in through the massive windows. For some reason my mind said "Wow, she looks really short right now." Short is really, really sexy to me. I have always been hot for short girls. Especially short, thick girls like Mitzi. If I could have designed a body, I think it would have been the one she sports on a daily basis. I can't describe how much I love that girl!

She put both hands on her hips, still standing naked in front of the whole world, if anybody would bother to look up. Then she looked over her right shoulder at me as she turned slightly to her right. Now her right breast was silhouetted against the window and I swear the sun was glistening right off of her right nipple. It was an awesome picture that will stay etched in my mind forever. She took a deep breath and spoke softly this time, even lovingly. "Baby, this is going to be an amazing evening. This is going to be the best birthday ever. It's gonna be even hotter than the 16th. ", (she winked and licked her lips as if to refresh my memory), "...and you remember how hot that was, don't you? And by the way, Little Man; you remember that you promised to do anything I say all day today. Remember? '...no matter what', right? You still promise, right?"

I answered. "How could any man in his right mind ever say 'no' to Mitzi Owens...the girl who herself, has never said 'no' to any man? Of course I'll do anything you ask."

"You flatter me. But say 'No matter what'...say it! And no safe words either, I am in total control. You have to say it now and you cannot change your mind at any time after this moment. It's my birthday present and you can't take it back!"

I chuckled a little "Yes Ma'am, Mistress Mitzi. Whatever you say." I had never called her that before but she seemed to like it right away.

"SAY....NO MATTER WHAT! Say it, Damn it!"

"OK. OK...Don't get mad, Mistress. We did this before we left the house, but OK, Yes. I'll say it again; whatever you want...no matter what." I almost sounded like I was whimpering and begging.

"Good" she said. "There's no turning back now. This is my night and you're my servant. I don't want you to act like a wimp or a slave or anything like that. I want you to be your normally macho and police officer, protective self, but I want you to make sure I get every damn thing I want tonight! I want you to support me and protect me from harm, but don't you dare try to stop me from having all the fun I want."

"Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too?" I queried.

"Did you mean....and eat THEM too?" That statement was followed by an evil laugh as she stood still in front of the window, now rubbing her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Did all that talk make you horny, Baby?" I asked.

"Either that or those guys down there in suits looking up here at me did. Or maybe both."

I walked over to the window and sure enough there were three men in business suits looking directly at us. I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around and planted a big kiss on her lips as I grabbed both ass cheeks in my hands and lifted them up and apart, right in front of the window. Her legs came off the floor and wrapped around my waist as I held her there with her back and ass pressed against the window for a moment. I caught a glimpse of one guy pointing at us just as we lost our balance and fell across the bed laughing.

As we laughed and rolled around on the bed I said "You are one crazy fucking bitch!"

Mitzi jumped up off of the bed as she said in her most forced redneck southern drawl, "Damn right, Boi. And you ain't seen nuthin' yet. Now git yer ass up and help me drag this bed over here by the window."

Now this king sized bed was not that easy to "...drag over here by the window..." But we finally managed to get it about 18 inches from the window when Mitzi said "There. Right there. That's perfect. " She looked so cute standing there in the sunlight facing the parking lot still totally naked with her feet spread about shoulder width apart in front of those huge windows.

There were lots of people coming and going. Mitzi stood between the bed and the window looking all around. She said, "That should work. I think people down there can see everything that's happening on the bed now." She seemed rather proud of herself.

Mitzi lay down on the bed and looked toward the window. She started fingering herself. Just rubbing her clit this time. Not violently fucking herself with her whole arm like she did in the car.

"I don't know, Baby." She said. "You're going to have to go down front and look back up here and let me know how much you can see from there."

I handed her cell phone to her and said "I'll call you when I get down there and tell you when I'm in position so you can start the test run."

"Hurry up Twiddle-Dick." She said, "We still have to go to the mall and play."

I grabbed my cell phone and rushed down the elevator toward the front door and out to the parking lot. I got in position and started to dial her phone to let her know I was there when I looked up and there she was! OMG! My wife was lying on the bed buck naked and fingering herself for the entire world to see! I tried to dial her number but I was frozen in place watching this beautiful spectacle as if I were somehow not involved in it. I was simply a total voyeur at this point.

Well...you know how it is when you're looking up at something, or nothing and other people stop and look up too just to see what you're looking at? It happened. Of course it would. And I hadn't even called Mitzi yet. I thought she would wait till I got here and then test the view for later. But not my Mitzi. Not my crazy ass nympho wife! My Little Princess waits for no one. When she's horny, she wants satisfaction now!

I couldn't call her now. Not with this young couple standing next to me watching the same thing I was watching. The young man whispered to me, "Can you believe that shit?" His wife nudged him rather hard and mumbled under her breath "Slut!" He leaned over and whispered even more quietly to me "Maybe my wife should take a few lessons from a slut. That's some awesome, hot shit right there! I bet some lucky man..." She grabbed him by the arm and dragged him away and I didn't hear the rest of his statement. But I knew I was that "lucky man." ...or at least one of those lucky men...

I finally had the chance and called Mitzi and told her that she had a couple of fans down here already. I let her know that she could be seen very well from that side of the bed. She seemed quite happy with that. Then she said "How about here?" I couldn't see her. She said "Damn. I was on the other side of the bed. I'll just have to keep all the action on the window side."

This whole window scenario reminded me that when Mitzi lived with her Mom and Sister back in Clemmons, NC at Willow Trace Apartments. Mitzi's bed was set up on old milk crates and right in front of the double window on the front side of the apartment; the street and parking lot side. I had asked her, right after we had finished fucking, why her bed was up so high. She told me "Because those guys across the parking lot and whoever is driving by can see me fucking a lot better this way. Nobody can watch me if the bed is way down low."

My mind snapped back as I heard her ask, "How about now?" I looked up and she was on her knees in the middle of the bed rubbing her pussy and her titties. She was bouncing up and down slowly as if riding a big cock. She looked like a porn queen who loves her job.

I told her that she was "Very visible from there and in that position." She said, "Great! Now I know that I can be riding one cock and sucking another and people outside can see me! That is so awesome! Get back up here and let's go to the mall." I had this feeling that people were behind me looking over my shoulder past me, at Mitzi. I didn't turn to look. I just played the voyeur for a little while longer.

My phone rang. It was Mitzi again. "I'm not doing this for you, Shrimp Dick! Now get your little ass up here and take me to the mall to play! You do want to show off your slutty little wife, don't you? You married a slut so you could play these games, didn't you? Well, come on. Show me off. I want to make you proud."

She may not have been doing it for me, but as she talked, she walked on her knees over to the window and turned full frontal nude toward the window with her knees spread wide, her fingers in her pussy rubbing wildly now and still talking to me on the phone. As I hung up the phone I heard a voice behind me say "Damn. Would you look at that...?" I turned just in time to see him pointing at Mitzi. I looked back up and saw her waving at him. I wanted to stay and watch, but I had my orders. I didn't want to keep Mitzi waiting. She was still putting on her show as I walked back into the lobby of the hotel.

I hustled up to the room as quickly as I could. When I opened the door I saw Mitzi lying on the bed, still naked. She was on her back. Her pussy was facing the window, her feet were flat against the window and her hand was fiercely rubbing her pussy. Her head was thrust back and she was again on the edge of an orgasm. Her pussy was open to the window and the parking lot beyond and she wasn't paying any attention to who might be watching from the outside. Her wet hand and thighs were glistening in the afternoon sunlight and the room was already smelling of sweet, hot pussy.

I walked over to the bed and looked out the window. Seeing no one at this moment, I pulled out my little dick and got on the bed on my knees. I straddled Mitzi's head and dropped my little hard dick right into her mouth. She took it in her hand and pulled it out long enough to ask, "Is anybody out there watching me?" I said "Yes." I lied. There was no one there.

I told her; "There is 50ish looking couple just outside the front door of the lobby looking right at you. They're looking around trying to see if anybody else has caught them spying."

Mitzi started sucking my dick faster and faster. She was moaning as if to say "Tell me more."

"She's fanning herself as if she is getting really hot. They are whispering to each other as they keep watching. They can't take their eyes off of you. They backed up under the shade of the tree. She's pointing at you now. I bet they can clearly see that you have a dick in your mouth right now."

Mitzi moaned and sucked faster and more animated as if she wanted to make sure she was putting on a good show.

"I swear it looks like he's got an erection. WOW, he must have a giant cock from the looks of that bulge in his pants!"

I was about cum. Mitzi gives the most amazing blow jobs! Everybody always said so. Hearing about her BJ's years ago is the reason I asked her out on our first date. I had to know if the rumors were true. All of the rumors were true...and then some! She really was that easy and that good just like everybody at work had been saying. I had hit the jackpot! I think she is so great at giving head because she honestly loves doing it. She adores cocks and feeling them in her mouth. It drives her crazy. Why wouldn't it?

I wanted to save my explosion for later tonight because I knew Mitzi had a lot more planned. So I told her. "Oh damn, Baby. They're walking off now. Somebody came up behind them and I guess they didn't want to give away their little secret peeping."

Mitzi pushed me off of her and said. "Well then stop this shit! This is about me tonight, not you. There's no way in hell I'm gonna let you cum this early in the night, Old Man. You won't be worth a shit later!" We both laughed. We knew it was true. After all, I was closer to her mother's age than to hers....'not as good as I once was' and all that.

As she sat on the edge of the bed still facing the window, Mitzi pulled on her sexy white hose and Princess Socks. She walked slowly across the floor to the mirror wearing nothing else. She admired herself in the mirror for a while, turning this way and that straightening out the seam in the back and making sure they were both at the same height on her luscious, thick, muscular thighs.

She walked back to the big window and picked up her little black pleated micro-mini skirt. She stood in front of the window for a moment holding it up and admiring it. Then she walked back to the mirror and slid on the sexy little skirt.

She admired her topless self again, turning her ass this way and that as she checked out how her ass looked in that skirt. She bent over, she twirled and she knelt and she squatted. I think she wanted to know exactly what would be visible depending on what her body movements were. I don't think it would have been possible to wipe that sexy grin off of her face. She seemed totally pleased with herself.

Again she strolled slowly over to the bed, right in front of the big windows, still topless. Again she turned this way and that just like she did in front of the mirror.

She picked up her vest and turned back toward me and said "They really can see me, can't they! This is hot! I can't believe you're letting me do this; you're usually such a chicken shit candy ass pussy about this sort of thing."

She put her vest on and fastened the zipper at the bottom. She stood in front of the mirror again moving the zipper up and down, stopping here and there and looking for the desired effect in the mirror. She would lower the zipper, press her elbows together and see how much of her breasts would pop out depending on just how she moved. She moved her arms up over her head and jiggled all over like she would later on the dance floor as she coaxed her ripe breasts out from the confines of the zippered vest using no hands and very controlled and intentional body movements. She finally zipped it up about just above her navel and said "That will be just fine for starters."

As she slipped on her dancing shoes, she asked me "Can you see my pussy if I move like this?" How about now...like this? I want to make sure the shoe salesmen get a really good show. I know they get to look up the skirts of lots of girls, so I want to make sure I am more memorable than any of those other sluts who only tease! I want to be the girl they jerk off to in their fantasies when they remember that I don't just tease. I wonder how many of those pussies are shaved as nice as mine?"

"I don't think that's going to be a problem for you tonight, Little Princess. I believe there are going to be a lot of people at the mall stumbling all over themselves looking at you. And a lot of husbands getting slapped! Do you have any idea how proud I am to even be seen walking next to you? Old men like me just don't get to be with young vixens like you! Sometimes I still can't believe you are MY wife! I am the luckiest man alive. When I think about all the men you've fucked, and you could have married a hundred of them, but you chose me. I really am the luckiest man alive! You know I will do absolutely anything to keep you happy and satisfied. Whatever it takes!"

"You're so sweet, Baby. But if my plan goes right; there are going to be a lot of lucky men tonight! You're gonna have lots of chances to be proud tonight! Hopefully you won't just be the luckiest man alive; you will be the proudest man alive too!"

"You know that's just fine with me Little Princess. I certainly wouldn't want to be married to a woman that nobody else wanted. It is a huge turn on to watch men lusting after you...to watch you teasing them and reeling them in. Every time a new man slides his big hard cock into you I get to say to myself; 'That's right friend. She does have the best pussy in the world and it's mine! She's my wife. You just wish she was yours. She does give the best blow jobs in the world and she may be sucking your cock right now, but she's going home with me.' I always hope you get exactly what you want Baby. Tonight is no exception. I'm sure we can find you a big cock somewhere tonight."

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
589 Followers
123456...9