Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana went over to the gear beside the ram and Marcie fitted her wrists into a set of cuffs, then she hauled on a rope and raised Dana until she was totally hanging by her arms.

"We could just leave you here for a while, that would get quite painful after about 10 minutes I'm told. However, we can also do a few other devious things."

Marcie took some ropes from the cupboard and tied short lengths around Dana's knees. She then pulled her legs apart, fastening each knee to a vertical pole. Dana felt her pussy lips being pulled apart as her legs separated so that her thighs were horizontal.

"How's that feel, Dana."

"Really exposed," replied Dana.

"Well, wait, it gets better."

Marcie then lowered Dana's wrist cuffs so that her hips started sinking lower than her knees. She was really feeling the stretching now.

"Mom, how far can this go down?" asked Dana, starting to feel a bit desperate.

"As far as I want," replied Marcie. "I'll leave it there for now."

Dana was certain what was to happen next and she wasn't wrong. Marcie fitted a moderate dildo to the ram and started it moving upwards. It parted her cunt lips and kept on moving inside until Dana felt it touch her cervix. Marcie noticed the grimace and stopped the ram.

"So you're pretty helpless there, eh?" she asked.

"Yes, Mom, totally. I can barely even flinch."

"Well, now comes the fun part," said Marcie as she extracted a riding crop from the cupboard. "I'll only do this gently as it's not a punishment session. See how this feels."

Marcie brought the whip down across Dana's arse cheeks. "Ow," said Dana, unable even to wriggle. Marcie repeated the blow several times, alternating cheeks. Dana had her eyes closed and was well into changing pain to sexual pleasure. Marcie noted this, time to change the pattern. She moved to the front and gave a light stroke to Dana's clit.

"Ooooowwwww," yelled Dana, trying to wriggle but not succeeding.

Marcie applied the whip in the same place another nine times.

"There you are, Dana, now you know what 10 strokes will feel like. How would you take 100?"

"Oh, noooo," replied Dana.

"And of course there are still your breasts that we can beat," said Marcie, giving Dana a stroke on each nipple.

Marcie then removed the dildo from Dana's cunt, untied her knees and lowered her wrists until her feet touched the floor, then untied the wrist straps.

"Whew," said Dana with relief, "That was intense."

"OK, Gabby, how about you for the next one?" asked Marcie.

"Sounds good to me," replied Gabby.

Right, over here," Marcie moved a short distance to another new set of pipes. "Now wrists tied like Dana had, and these ropes tied around your knees. Great. Now I'll start raising you slowly."

Marcie pulled on a rope and Gabby's wrists and knees were raised so she was clear of the floor. Marcie then raised her knees much further so that Gabby was suspended by wrists and knees a few feet above the floor. Marcie then moved the supports for the knee ropes further apart, spreading Gabby's legs widely. Gabby was now totally suspended by the ropes, her arms pulled backwards by the ropes, causing her breasts to protrude.

"OK, now for the breast torture."

Marcie collected two heavy rubber bands from the cupboard.

"These are parts of a motorcycle inner tube cut into strips."

Marcie stretched the bands and eased each one over one of Gabby's breasts, before releasing the strip, leaving it tightly around the base of each breast.

"How does that feel, Gabby?"

"It feels tight, as though the blood is cut off."

"Yes, so we have to be very careful when using these. If there are signs of them turning purple or blue it's time to remove them. So what next? Well, we have some needles here and I'm only going to insert one into each nipple as though I was piercing them. These needles are sterile and are the type used with a hypodermic syringe, but this time we're just using them as a needle. There are longer ones, about two inches, that we use to go right through and shorter ones that we can just stick into a fleshy part. We'll use the long ones today."

Marcie retrieved the box of individually packaged needles and some alcohol for sterilising the skin before piercing it. She also put a pair of sterilised gloves on her hands. She then opened a needle package, sterilised the skin of Gabby's left nipple and then, holding the nipple with her hand, forced the needle through the nipple parallel to Gabby's body.

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" screamed Gabby as the needle pierced one side, went through the flesh and came out the other side.

"No more," sobbed Gabby, "No, no, no more."

Marcie was fully aware that there had been no safe word set. She considered it unnecessary for the very mild torture she was inflicting. However, she decided she had better give Gabby a safe word.

"Gabby, if you really cannot stand it anymore, the safe word is apple. Say apple if you want me to stop."

Gabby remained silent. So Marcie repeated the piercing on the right nipple. Again Gabby screamed, but did not use the safe word.

"Good girl," said Marcie.

Marcie then picked up the riding crop and started applying medium strokes to Gabby's arse cheeks, before moving between her legs and applying 10 medium strokes to her pussy lips. Each blow was followed by a grunt or moan from Gabby.

"Well done, Gabby," congratulated Marcie when she had finished.

She lowered Gabby's feet then arms so she could stand up, and removed the ties around her wrists and legs.

"I'll let you remove the needles when you're ready," said Marcie, "They will hurt a bit as they come out. How are they now?"

"Actually, they're not too bad. I'm quite happy to leave them in for a while anyway."

"Good girl. Just keep an eye on your breasts and make certain that they don't turn blue or purple. We'll have to remove the bands if they do. Right, Greg, must be your turn now."

"OK, if you insist," replied Greg.

"Oh, but I do."

Greg was led over to the same equipment and had the ties on his knees and wrists fitted, but the other way around so her would end up on his back. Marcie hauled on the ropes and Greg left the floor, before being tipped horizontally on his back. Marcie adjusted the equipment so his legs were as far apart as she could manage. She then took a different rubber piece from the cupboard.

"This is made from a racing cycle inner tube so is very tight, began Marcie. It is designed so that this part," and she pointed to one loop, "Fits over your cock and this part," pointing to the second ring, "Fits over your balls. Of course we can make either loop wider if we want so it can space your balls away from your body and your cock. This is a very mild one."

Marcie then fitted the double loops to Greg's cock and balls, noticing the almost immediate colour change due to the blood flow being reduced or stopped.

"Again we have to watch the colour to make sure we don't castrate the poor guy," she said, "Unless, of course, that is our purpose," she grinned at Greg.

Then Marcie selected her riding crop again and began applying gentle strokes to Greg's balls and cock, each stroke slightly harder than the last. Once she had reached a count of 20 she stopped.

"How was that feeling?" she asked Greg.

"It was strange, to begin with it hurt then as the hurt from each one started to add to the hurt already there it again transposed itself into a pleasant sexual feeling. I feel that you could go on for a long time at that rate."

Marcie wound up and gave him a hard stroke right across the head of his cock and trailing down to his balls.

"Ooooowwww!" yelled Greg.

"Just in case you got to like it too much," said Marcie.

Greg was still trying to jiggle to reduce the pain in his genitals.

"Not much chance of that," he said.

"Right, now we can do some piercing on the male genitalia," said Marcie.

"You have got to be joking!" exclaimed Greg. "You wouldn't really pierce anything down there, would you?"

Greg knew that Marcie was deadly serious and that she would pierce his tender balls and cock. She confirmed that.

"Of course I would, don't be a baby. You might even get to like it."

Marcie again donned her gloves.

"OK," she said to Dana and Gabby, as you're aware the cock and balls are really sensitive, but most of the sensitivity is in the skin. So you need to push the needle through the skin as quickly as possible before piercing the meat. Watch while I do one."

Marcie carefully isolated a ball and then washed the skin with alcohol, causing Greg to wince at the sting. She then placed the point of the needle against the skin and pushed, hard.

"Oooowwww!" Greg said as he grimaced, trying to keep as still as possible so it didn't get worse.

Marcie continued pushing the needle through until it was causing a tent on the exit side.

"OK, when you see that," she said, pointing to the tent, "You again have to push hard. It often helps if there is something hard to push against," she added, picking up a cork, sterilising it, and placing it against the skin where the needle would emerge. She then pushed hard again and the point of the needle popped through the skin and into the cork, accompanied by another cry of pain from Greg.

"There it is, a piece of cake," said Marcie to her rapt audience. "Now, if you girls would like to put on a pair of sterile gloves each you can each do an insertion."

Marcie took the second needle and gave it to Gabby.

"Right, do you want to do his other ball or his cock head?"

"Ooohhh, cock head please."

"Great, it's exactly the same."

She guided Gabby to rub alcohol on Greg's cock head and then push the pin through the head sideways, using the cork to push against when the pin reached the other side. Greg writhed in pain but remained silent throughout.

"OK, Dana, your turn with his other ball."

Dana also achieved the piercing easily and quickly, and again Greg was silent.

"Right, Greg, you're now triple pierced. How does that feel?" asked Marcie.

"It feels strange but, as you mentioned with Gabby, it's not bad if they remain still."

"That's right," agreed Marcie, "But if a Domme twists and moves them they will create absolute agony."

Marcie twisted and moved each needle in turn, then got the girls to move each together. Greg writhed in agony, moaning softly.

"OK, time for release," said Marcie, lowering Greg's legs and raising his hands until he stood vertical on the floor. She untied the straps holding him.

"OK, you can remove the needles and rubber when you're ready," she said.

"Ooohh, I don't know that I can," he replied.

"Of course you can. Just remember to use sterile gloves when you do."

"So how long does it take before the pain leaves for good?"

"As soon as they are out the holes can start healing and full healing only takes a couple of days. It's virtually pain-free after they are removed."

"OK," said Greg, "So how come you're the one to get away scot free without having to do anything?"

"Yeah, Mom," chimed in Dana, "I think you need to ride the 12 inch dildo."

"What a good idea," replied Greg.

Greg sorted out the tapered dildo and two inch extension and the pussy guard, mounted them all on the ram, and took Marcie's hand to move her to the equipment. Marcie stood, feet as close together as possible, while Greg fitted the sideways skates to her feet. Then Greg started the ram upwards towards her wide open and vulnerable cunt.

As it approached, Marcie was concerned. She knew that this day had to come but was hoping it would be a while away, not tonight. She felt the two inch end with the cervix cup start to enter her cunt, lubricated by her own copious fluids. Slowly she felt it move upwards inside her, spreading her cunt lips as it increased in diameter. So this is what it felt like, she thought. Further in; she looked down to see how much more there was; it was not even half way. She began to panic. Remember there is a safe word, she told herself, yell apple if you need to. But there was a part of her that knew that she wasn't going to use that tonight. That was the part that wanted to feel the pain and needed the pain for her to be complete.

Further in. She looked down. In was at about the six inch mark. She concentrated on keeping her feet as close to the ram as possible, feeling the tension on the inside of her thighs. Another inch, she was already feeling stretched beyond her capabilities. How did Dana take this so easily, she wondered? Greg had released the button, with four inches to go in length and almost another inch to go in diameter. Now if only she could just keep her feet still on the skates.

Marcie had never felt so full. Her legs had never known such strain. She focussed on keeping her legs together as much as possible but noticed that they were gradually spreading as her inner thigh muscles tired and each time it was more difficult to bring them together again. Each time she felt the dildo gain a bit of ground inside her cunt until she felt it just touch her cervix. That gave her the incentive to draw her feet together, but it couldn't last. After a couple more minutes she could no longer hold it. She relaxed and felt the greater pressure on her cervix as she collapsed onto the dildo.

"Apple!" she screamed as she felt immense pressure pushing her cervix into her womb and the pressure of the guard pushing painfully against her clit.

"Greg was there in a flash, supporting and lifting her to relieve the pressure. Dana lowered the ram and it was with relief that Marcie felt it withdrawing from her cunt. Once it was clear, Gabby removed the skates from her feet and she stepped away.

"Wow," she sighed, relieved the ordeal was over, "If I had known it was that bad I would never have asked you to do it, Dana."

"That's OK, Mom, in retrospect I quite enjoyed it, as you will also. It is a huge challenge though. You'll find out soon enough, Gabby. That should be the female entry task to join the polyamory group."

"Hmmm," said Marcie, "You seem to be a pain slut. We're going to have to watch you. Yes, that is a good idea to make that the female entry task. I guess I'm now officially a member," she laughed. "It's getting late. Greg and Dana have cum, what do you and I want to do, Gabby?"

"Could we 69 please? I want to see how big your cunt is too," replied Gabby.

"Sure, have a feel."

They all felt Marcie's stretched cunt, which was easily large enough for Gabby to squeeze both her hands in at once.

"How soon will it contract to its normal size?" asked Gabby.

"It won't take long, only half an hour or so I guess," replied Marcie. "Dana, when you were stretched, it only took a short time to come back to normal size, didn't it?"

"Yes, it was normal again after about 20 minutes I guess."

Greg and Gabby put on some sterile gloves and they removed each other's needles, feeling the bite of pain as they slipped through the flesh and skin. There was a tiny bit of blood, but nothing serious. They carefully rubbed some antiseptic healing cream over the areas which had been pierced. Then Greg removed Gabby's breast bands and Gabby removed Greg's cock and ball bands.

"Whew, that's better," they both said after that was completed.

Gabby and Marcie lay on the bed and while they ate out each other's cunts, Greg and Dana played with their breasts, being careful not to hurt Gabby's recently pierced nipples. With the highly-charged sexual atmosphere it took only a few moments before both women were cumming hard.

"I'll clean all this up tomorrow," said Marcie as she shepherded them all upstairs.

It was kisses and hugs all round from Gabby as she dressed and went home. Dana went to her room and Greg and Marcie to theirs, sharing a shower before bed. Dana vowed not to visit Greg and Marcie's bed tonight or tomorrow night so she would be fresh for when Todd returned. She slept like a log, as did Marcie and Greg.

Thursday's routine for Todd and Trudi was the same as the rest of the week, except that they knew they had only this day to complete all their work. They made love before breakfast and again at lunch time, safe in the knowledge that their lecturer had already visited them. After dinner, they retired early, determined to use every second they had together to make love.

"This could be our last night together," lamented Trudi. "Who knows how Dana will react when we get home."

"Really, I don't think we have anything to be concerned about. So long as Dana gets a share of me I'm sure she'll be fine. Best case scenario is that we all sleep in the same room and bed. That would be awesome as far as I'm concerned."

"Typical man! Never happy unless you have two women at your beck and call," Trudi laughed. "Yes, that would be an excellent solution. I've never made love with a woman but I'd certainly like to learn."

The images that flowed through Todd's mind caused his cock to rise again, so soon after he had already cum. He pulled Trudi on top of him, fitting his cock into her sloppy cunt and gently made sweet love to her until they were both writhing in orgasm. They rolled on their sides together and slept.

Friday morning dawned far too early for the lovers. They again made love before breakfast, wondering if this would be the last time for a long time. For them this week had been fantastic, all they could have hoped for. The thought of what would happen when they returned to civilisation was on both their minds as they ate breakfast.

"Would you leave Dana for me?" asked Trudi.

Todd knew that she wanted an honest answer, not the off-the-cuff "Yes, of course I would" that he was tempted to make. So after a few minutes he replied.

"I honestly don't know. That is a very difficult question and it would be a very difficult decision. Hopefully I won't have to make it. I don't believe in making decisions based on 'what ifs' but rather make decisions based on 'what is'. So let's just put this question aside and wait until it has to be made, if ever."

"I really appreciate your honesty," replied Trudi. "Thank you, dearest." She reached out to hold his hands as they gazed in each other's eyes.

After breakfast there was a short debrief of what had been achieved on the trip. All the students were very pleased with their achievements and rated this site as the best they had come across. Then they packed and cleaned and started on their trip home.

Thursday for Dana was one of anticipation. Why couldn't the clock move faster! She desperately wanted the day to end and tomorrow to arrive, when Todd would return to her and be hers once again. It was a purely routine day and she went to bed early in the hope that sleep would speed the time till Todd arrived.

When she awoke Friday morning she was really excited. Today's the day! She had lectures in the morning and then went home at lunchtime, sitting by her phone waiting for Todd's call when he was in a service area. At 1.15pm it came.

"Hello, darling, how are you?" asked Dana as she answered the call.

"I'm great, thanks. And you?"

"Yeah, I expect you should be great. You've probably been shagging your slut all week." For some reason Dana could not control the jealous rage she was feeling. Part of her knew this was not the time and that she should be pleased Todd was returning, but another part cried out to be heard.

"Honey! There's no need for that talk. Of course we've made love, but you knew I was going to because I asked you. We also did a great deal of excellent work and I'm very pleased with the results."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, part of me is jealous, the other part just wants you back. When will you be arriving?"

"Should be there about 3.15 or so. The van will drop us at uni and Trudi and I will bring our cars there. She'll follow me. It is still OK if we stay the weekend, isn't it?"