Society 1.1: Modernus Exordium

Story Info
Jason discovers that his fantasy world is very real.
15k words
4.7
24.1k
24

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was completely fed up with his life, or lack thereof. He hated his job, he didn't give a shit about his fucked-up family, and he had less than no interest in the giggling girls who threw themselves at him at work. As if he'd fuck any of the mindless twits. He needed more, and he knew it. Especially regarding his sex life. Or, again, lack thereof.

He'd tried to have a couple of relationships in college. But those girls were surprisingly idiotic, too. And weak. Most of them wouldn't even assert themselves enough to choose a damned movie. Why did every girl he met assume that men wanted a stupid, mindless, malleable plaything?

For years he'd fantasized about a strong woman. One that could take control of him, and his needs. His fantasies were fed by the internet, and endless websites that he had spent too much money subscribing to. One in particular, The Society, had become his favorite over the years. He'd finally unsubscribed to the others, and focused all of his spare time on that one.

It was an elaborate fantasy world. There were Dom/me's that were all wealthy and powerful. Their dungeons were a submissive's dream come true. Filled with horses, swings, punishment benches, impaler towers, spreader bars, and even puppy cages. And lots of naked, eager men and women that The Society called "darling toys".

The Domm/me's controlled it all. Starting with the leashes of the seemingly endless toys, who were all used in every way imaginable. The toys were fucked, and used to fuck each other. They were pissed on and gagged and cropped and took dildos, fists, cocks, clamps, and every other implement known to man in every orifice of their bodies. He'd watched it all, and wished that he was one of those toys.

Then there were the "dear slaves". Those ones were one step above the toys. The males were dressed in leather straps across their chests to denote their status. The females wore short togas that were cut to reveal their breasts and ended low on their waists. Nothing important was hidden by their clothes. They organized trains on the willing toys. They even plied whips and canes occasionally. They were used, and commanded to use the toys. The idea of being one of them, balancing between submission and domination, shook him to his core.

Every once in awhile a "beloved submissive" would show up. All the ones he saw were female, and were the most favored of the Dom/me's toys. They wore longer togas that covered their assets, but were easily slipped up to allow access to their asses and pussies. There was one in particular that caught his eye. Siena. She was the beloved submissive of Master Jacob. He used her in the most amazing ways.

He'd watched Siena being tied to horses, whipped, (surprisingly lightly), and then fucked for hours. Master Jacob had looked on, smiling while he fucked male toys' assess and female toys' pussies. But the Dom never seemed to come in any of them.

Master Jacob only came in his beloved sub Siena, at least for the camera. But that only happened after she was thoroughly cleaned of all other come by laving tongues. Jason had masturbated countless times to their erotic shows. He'd fantasized about being one of those toys, licking Siena's holes clean for Master Jacob.

After one particularly shitty day at work, Jason stormed into his apartment and slammed the front door angrily before locking it. The fucking asshole on the phone had screamed at him for thirty minutes. Jason had figured out long ago that people felt like they could be pricks over the phone when they'd never talk to him like that face to face. It had royally fucked up his call times, and his bitchy boss had given him shit for not reaching his quota.

He jerked off the hated tie and tossed it on his bed. Why the fuck did he have to wear one in a call center, anyway? It wasn't like any of the callers ever saw him. Rolling his eyes at the stupid rules, he gritted his teeth in frustration and sneered as he looked around his slightly messy apartment. The best he could say for it was at least the dishes were done.

He hated this fucking studio, too. The neighbors were always fighting over God knows what. The fire station two blocks over must be the most overworked station in the city, because sirens were constantly blaring day and night. And the fucking toilet still leaked after five months of his complaints.

Jason poured himself a whiskey and sat down at his computer. Flicking it on, he scowled and considered just packing up and moving somewhere. Anywhere. But as far as he could tell, every other place would be just as shitty as this one. Fuck it. At least he had The Society.

While the crappy old computer booted up, he stripped off his button-up shirt and sighed. Hanging it and his slacks up in the meager closet, he rolled his eyes at the other identical white shirts and black slacks. What a boring fucking life.

Slouching back into the chair in front of his computer, he navigated to The Society's website and logged on. When the screen flickered, then went black, he scowled. If his computer died, he might finally lose his mind and go postal. To his shock, the screen lit up with Siena's face.

"Greetings. You have been chosen among The Society's devotees for a very special invitation. Mistress Elena will be choosing a new toy for individual training. If you are interested, report to Hangar Eight at Pleasant Valley Airport on Tuesday at nine in the morning. Late applicants will not be accepted."

Jason reeled back. What the fuck? This couldn't be real. Mistress Elena? The most requested Trainer of all The Society? It was impossible. It was all fake, right? She was just an actress. Right? Maybe this was a cute way of auditioning for more actors?

But why here, in Pleasant Valley? Which was a misnomer if he'd ever heard one. There was very little about this valley that was pleasant. Shaking his head from the random thoughts, he stared at the screen.

Siena faded, and the normal site popped back up. Shaking, he clicked on the ornate door that led to Mistress Elena's Dungeon. A list of videos came up, but he ignored those. He'd already watched all of them. Many, many times. Her door was always the first he clicked on. Much to his frustration, nothing new had been posted for almost a month.

But there was a new icon at the top of the page now. It looked like an engraved invitation, and it was addressed to "casub243", which was his logon name. He'd chosen it before he knew that The Society's definition of sub did not quite meet most of the D/s community's. Clicking on the icon, he held his breath.

Mistress Elena filled the screen. She was leaning back, relaxed and smiling on a gold and cream striped chaise lounge. Dressed in a fluffy white robe, her normal severe braid had been released, and her thick black hair fell in soft waves, framing her face and tumbling over her shoulders. She held a glass of champagne loosely in one hand, and was smiling happily.

It was the smile that shook him the most. He'd seen a wide range of emotions on her beautiful face. Stoic, disapproving, approving, and even a bit of amusement here and there. But never that happy smile.

He focused on the scene behind her for a second. The lounge sat in front of a wide picture window. The angle showed off elaborate gardens in the background, and a thick forest behind them. Luxurious curtains framed the window, and he realized that film setting had to have been very expensive. It was fascinating. He'd only ever seen her in her dungeon before. They hadn't spared any expense for that setting, either.

"Your interest has not gone unnoticed, little one. But it is not enough to be interested. We have rules, and expectations. Very few who apply are accepted. In this case, only one. This is a private invitation. One would hope that you would not be so crass as to bring a friend along."

Jason's breath quickened. Was this for real? Real real? Was it possible? And if so, how had he gotten a special invitation? But the website operators could track which videos he watched, and how often. Maybe... Her voice broke into his thoughts again.

"If you are chosen, I will train you, and I will keep you. As you are well aware, I demand obedience, and worship. In return for which, I will offer guidance and support on your journey into total submission to my will. This is not a game, little one. Think carefully before you apply."

When Mistress Elena lifted her glass in a small salute and drank, the screen blanked out again. Mistress Elena's main site came back up. Jason shook his head and took a fiery gulp of whiskey. No way. There was no way that this was real. But why the fuck would they have given him an address to go to?

The website obviously made huge amounts of money. It was professionally maintained, with new videos constantly being posted. It wasn't like someone from The Society would want to lure him to a hanger at the airport to steal his wallet. Downing the remaining whiskey, he did exactly as Mistress Elena ordered, and thought carefully.

Tomorrow was Tuesday. At nine in the morning he had to be in his seat at work, or he would be written up. But he wouldn't actually be fired. Just get a ration of shit from his boss. Chewing on his lip, he clicked on one of his favorite videos of Mistress Elena training a toy.

The toy was tied to a submission bench in her elegant dungeon. She instructed him to take a huge butt plug deep in his ass.

"Suck on it with your asshole, toy. Caress it. Pull it in, and push it out. Not all the way. Just until it hurts."

She stepped back. The camera focused on the plug moving in time to the toy's rhythmic grunts and moans of pleasure.

"Good boy. We will train that pretty little hole to take Master Hudson's huge cock. You want to please your beloved Master Hudson, don't you?" Her voice was sweetly dominating.

The toy nodded frantically. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you for your loving instruction," he gasped.

"You are welcome, darling Erik. Such a pretty toy. Mistress Zenith did not use your ass enough for Master Hudson's tastes. She enjoyed your beautiful cock far too much to pay attention to your hole. We will stretch it wide, then train it to clamp down tight. Ten minutes with this plug, then we move on to the next largest."

"Thank you, Mistress," he whispered submissively.

Jason's eyes focused on the tiny Mistress as she came back into view. She hummed approvingly as she slapped the toy's ass hard, leaving a bright hand print on his cheek.

Jason's cock bobbed to attention in his boxers, and he slipped it out from between the flaps.

Watching her set out other implements, he fantasized about being that giant man on her bench. She would stretch his tight ass wide. For her pleasure, not Master Hudson's. Stroking his cock, he spread the pre-come over its head and groaned.

Fuck it. Fuck work. Fuck his cunt of a boss. He'd go. Hanger Eight.

*****

When Jason arrived at the small municipal airport, he was surprised at the security presence. A man with a clipboard and earpiece approached his car and eyed him suspiciously.

"Name?"

"Uhm, Jason, sir. Jason Mattingly," he answered hesitantly.

The huge man flipped pages and shook his head. "Screen name?"

"Oh, uhm.. casub243," he whispered, embarrassed.

The man found the new name quickly and beamed. "Star next to your name, kid. You've impressed someone already." Slapping a huge gold star onto his windshield, he waved Jason on. "Park closest to the hangar. Might be here awhile," he said with a conspiratorial wink.

Jason nodded wordlessly and pulled his ancient Toyota forward. He was amazed at the number of cars there. Every make and model from a shiny black Lexus to an old-school yellow VW van painted with rainbows. The parking attendants or security guards or whatever they were all focused on the star on his windshield as they waved him closer and closer to the hangar.

Jesus. This was real. Real real. He glanced at his watch. It was only eight thirty and the parking lot was almost full. Apparently no one wanted to be late. Shaking as he got out of the car, he didn't bother to lock the door on the piece of crap.

An eager woman with an earpiece and clipboard rushed up to him and smiled. "Casub243?"

"Uhm, yes," he admitted, confused. How the hell did he earn a star, anyway?

"So glad to meet you. I'm toy Priscilla. You might not recognize me with clothes on," she teased happily.

Jason's jaw dropped. A blush stole up his face. He'd masturbated while she screamed in pleasure and pain from Master Chu's abnormally huge cock pounding in and out of her ass relentlessly. Priscilla was a registered come slut, and was well known for being able to orgasm over and over.

She didn't seem to be even slightly embarrassed, and motioned to him as she turned and led him to the side door of the hangar. "Hurry, beloved sub Siena has been waiting to greet you," she urged.

His heart pounded. Beloved sub Siena was there? He felt his cock growing and closed his eyes. God, he really needed to learn how to control that. Mistress Elena had been clear in various videos that she preferred her trainees to remain soft unless commanded to be hard. None of them were able to comply fully.

When he entered the hangar, he looked around and gaped again. There were literally hundreds of men there. Lines snaked toward tables set against one wall. It reminded him of old videos of World War II volunteers. Men were filling out papers, being weighed and measured, blood pressure cuffs applied, and then handed folders to carry with them to the next table.

Some of the men were rejected outright. Those that were unclean, scruffy, overweight, or shorter than six feet, were hustled out the far door, obviously disappointed. Jason gulped and thanked his lucky stars that he was tall and well-formed.

Priscilla tugged him toward a red velvet curtain. He stepped behind it and bit his lip. Siena sat behind a long table piled with boxes, laughing while she chatted on a sleek cell phone. The sort of phone that cost more than his monthly rent.

Yeah, okay. This was real. At least, he knew the website was making money. As for the rest of it... it still had to just be some kind of audition... Right? For an actor to play their toys? Mistress Elena's toy, to be precise.

"Yes, beloved Master Jacob, I will. Five o'clock, and not a second later," Siena promised.

Priscilla approached her and whispered, "Casub243," and waved toward him.

Jason blushed furiously. He seriously wished he'd chosen another screen name when he'd first joined The Society's website.

"Oh, Master Jacob, casub243 just showed up. I'll send you pictures," she said excitedly.

He swallowed hard. What had he done that earned him this rock star treatment? There must be thousands of men who had watched their videos. He couldn't possibly be that special.

"Yes, my beloved Master Jacob. I live to serve," Siena replied submissively to whatever command her Master had given her. Hanging up, she grinned and stood.

"Strip, little one," she ordered.

Jason blinked twice at the command until a frown began to form on Siena's beautiful face. He pulled off his t-shirt quickly and laid it on the folding steel chair. Hesitating for a fraction of a second, he reminded himself that he was signing up for a helluva lot more than nudity. Toys were always naked. Always. He kicked off his shoes and pulled down his jeans and boxers in one swoop. Stepping out of them, he tossed them on the chair and started to pull off his socks.

"No, leave your socks on. Cement floors. You won't have to worry about that in Mistress Elena's House. Beautiful carpets. Except for the marble floors in her foyer and dungeon, of course, but they're heated. Mistress Elena is very fond of her comforts," Siena advised with a smile.

"Thank you, beloved sub Siena," he said respectfully, and dipped his head in submission. Mistress Elena's house? Exactly how real was this?

Siena and Priscilla exchanged significant smiles while Priscilla gathered up his clothes and put them in a cardboard file box. She labeled it with his screen name and set it aside.

"Phone, keys, and wallet in there?" Siena asked Priscilla.

"Yes, beloved sub Siena," Priscilla confirmed.

"Good. Make your cock hard, boy. Toy Priscilla, measure him."

"Yes, beloved sub Siena," Priscilla replied and pulled the tape out of a hidden pocket in her short toga.

Jason closed his eyes and brought Mistress Elena's training of toy Erik to mind. He fought to not shiver at the cold, and knew that he would have a difficult time becoming fully hard.

Siena hummed in disapproval. "Toy Priscilla, make this one hard," she commanded.

"Yes, beloved sub Siena," she agreed and fell to her knees in front of Jason.

Jason's eyes flew back open at the feel of her mouth on his cock. She sucked him deep into her mouth, then all the way into her throat.

"Oh, God," he gasped. His hands automatically went to her head, but he pulled them away quickly. Standing at attention in Position Nineteen, he spread his legs shoulder-width and gripped his hands behind his back. Priscilla slurped and sucked happily while he groaned and shook under her attentions.

"That should be sufficient. Hold up the measuring tape. Smile for the camera, dear Priscilla."

Priscilla laughed and held the tape against Jason's raging hard cock. Siena took a few pictures, then ordered Priscilla to measure his width. A few more pictures later, she was sending them off, presumably to Master Jacob.

"Eight by three. Nice start. You obviously know the Positions. Position Four," Siena commanded firmly.

Jason dropped to his knees and laid his cheek on the hard cement. He reached back and spread his ass cheeks wide, shaking uncontrollably. Seriously hoping they took it as shivering from the cold, he desperately tried to calm his raging erection. He felt Siena's hovering behind him, and knew that his tight ass was being examined.

Siena hummed in approval and snapped a few more pictures. "Finally, a shaved ass. But you're far too tight, of course. Have you even taken a dildo in there?"

"No, beloved sub Siena," he admitted. Of course he'd thought about it. He'd wanted to, but... He didn't think of himself as gay. Jason wanted someone to do it to him. For him. Specifically, Mistress Elena.

"Finger? Anything?" Siena's questioning pulled him back to now, and his tight hole that Mistress Elena would want to stretch.

"Yes, beloved sub Siena. I've fingered my asshole," Jason confessed. Any other time he would have been incredibly embarrassed to say those words, but he was actually proud of his experimentation now.

"Well I guess that's better than nothing. Cherry asshole. I hope you make it through, little one. Master Jacob likes taking almost-virgin asses. But Mistress Elena will demand that you're stretched out before you can earn the status of a perfect toy."

"Thank you, beloved sub Siena," he whispered submissively.

"Position Nineteen." She waited for him to stand, and assume the position again.

"Very good posture, too. You still have to wind your way through the process, though. But you're already head and shoulders above most of the dreck showing up."

"Thank you, beloved sub Siena." Jason kept his eyes lowered, and was grateful that he'd studied all of the training videos. Obsessively.

Siena picked up a permanent marker and a large star out of a very short stack. "Name?"

"Jason Mattingly," he answered.

She wrote Jason in block letters on the star and peeled off the backing. Sticking it to his chest, she patted his ass solicitously. "Good luck, Jason."

"Thank you, beloved sub Siena."

Priscilla motioned for him to follow her and stepped back into the main room of the hangar. Jason's cheeks flamed as he walked behind her, completely naked except for his socks and the star on his chest. Glancing around, he didn't see a single other man there without clothes on. He lowered his eyes submissively and squirmed in humiliation.