Society 1.1: Modernus Exordium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Hudson also made his excuses, and took off with his prizes. The remaining Dom/me's chatted idly. Jason and the other toys waited in perfect Position, mostly ignored.

"I envy you your darling House, Mistress Gwenyth. A pretty mix, and they all seem to enjoy one another," Mistress Hannah praised.

"You really must consider putting another slave into place, Mistress Hannah. I can't operate with only one. Not with ten toys. And you have twelve. The logistics, darling." Gwenyth gestured vaguely with the air of a 1920's screen diva.

"You're right, of course, darling. But I hate to give up any of my girls for training. It was quite horrible being without Maria for eight weeks," Hannah confessed.

"If she were a faster learner she could have gone home sooner," Master Chu reminded her mildly.

"Yes, of course, Master Chu. I am grateful that you took the time to train my dear slave. Her graduation performance was simply amazing," Hannah praised.

"Thank you, Mistress Hannah. Some of my little ones enjoyed using her. Priscilla, especially, of course. Speaking of my dear little Priscilla, I believe that I have an obligation to fulfill to my little one. Was she especially useful today, beloved sub Siena?" Master Chu raised an eyebrow toward the sub. She nodded respectfully.

"Yes, beloved Master Chu. Your come slut toy's assistance was invaluable. She greeted the stars and sucked cocks to make them hard. She organized the rooms and performed toy Erik's deep enema," Siena reported thoroughly.

"Excellent. If you wouldn't mind fetching her for me? I'm sure the slaves I'm training would like an extra treat tonight. Perhaps even my entire House, since you say she was so helpful." Chu's flashing smile was warmer than usual and teasing as he eyed Siena. Her training had been especially enjoyable.

"Yes, Master Chu. She was very very helpful," Siena teased back with a subtle, flirtatious flutter of her lashes that was hidden from no one.

"Ah, as long as you're fetching toys, I'd love to get Maria and Edward back home, as well. We'll see how they get along with Andre in the car. Can you suck cock, little one?" Hannah looked over her handsome, and huge, acquisition.

Andre nodded eagerly. "Yes, beloved Mistress Hannah." He'd hired escorts to teach him how to deepthroat. In fact, he was damn sure he'd seen Devon's ads on a few websites. But his cock was huge, and Andre had wanted to start smaller.

"Maria isn't fond of cocks. She prefers my dildo. However, she is enamored of tongues. So you'll lie back and she'll sit on your face while Edward sits on your cock. After you come in his very talented ass, you will eat it out, then suck his cock. If I enjoy the show enough I'll allow Edward to fuck your ass and lick out his come as well."

"Thank, you beloved Mistress Hannah," Andre whispered gratefully, and tried to ignore his throbbing cock. Still his come, true, but out of Edward's pretty ass. And he knew that Mistress Elena had more boys in her House. Miguel and Javier, who were both very pretty and loved to fuck asses and pussies as much as they loved to be fucked.

Andre didn't really have as much interest in the females of Mistress Hannah's house. Maria was cute as hell, but he'd much rather suck on her pussy than fuck it. Not that he didn't like a tight pussy now and then, but his cock was so long that very few women could take him deep. A well-trained anal toy could, though. Edward definitely could.

Although Andre had wanted, desperately, to be trained by Mistress Elena, he had watched Mistress Hannah's videos almost as often as hers. Of course he'd prefer to be used mostly by men, but come sucking was his main fetish, and he'd be getting in plenty of practice in Mistress Hannah's dungeon.

"Charming, Mistress Hannah. Simply charming. Do bring me my little ones, as well, beloved Siena," Mistress Gwenyth implored.

Elena chuckled and stepped in on the behalf of the beleaguered Siena. "Just a moment, Siena. Perhaps it would be more efficient for me to simply ask who would like to stay for play time tonight?"

"I'm sure that my beloved Siena would love to stay as much as I would," Master Jacob responded first.

All of the other Dom/me's had other obligations, or wanted to play in their own homes. It was relatively rare for the entire Council to be together, even for such a short period of time, so Elena wasn't particularly surprised. Siena left to round up the toys and slaves, and hoped that it would only be a short training session. She was eager for her reward, too.

"Beloved Mistress Ray, I'd love to use Erik for the next few weeks. Maybe a month, depending on how well my little one shapes up."

"Of course, beloved Mistress Elena. He's yours, after all. Just let me know when I should send someone to pick him up." Mistress Ray waved negligently toward Erik kneeling at her feet.

"Oh, not at all. I'll have him delivered, and I promise to give you at least three days notice."

"That's very considerate, Mistress Elena," Ray approved with a ghost of a smile. She nudged Erik lightly with her high-heeled foot. "Go, toy Erik. Be a good boy for your beloved Mistress Elena," she warned.

"Yes, beloved Mistress Ray," Erik agreed obediently, and crawled toward his new Mistress. Settling next to Jason, he was careful to position himself slightly behind Mistress Elena's favored toy.

While Mistress Elena completed formalities and kissed her guests on their way, Master Jacob acted as co-host. Jason listened to their last-minute idle chit-chat, still marveling that this was all real. Erik's heat next to him made him want to lean closer for his support. But he held Position Two perfectly, trying to ignore the tingling in his feet which were rapidly becoming numb.

He was there. It was real. And he belonged to her. What would come next?