Society 1.1: Modernus Exordium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem. Toys gotta stick together. Being leashed in The Society has been the best thing that ever happened to me, but it isn't easy. On the other hand, the benefits... Helluva lot better than a fifty percent match up to six percent toward a 401k," he grinned.

Andre and Jason both laughed and relaxed a little more. Erik's cheery attitude was simply irresistable. Their amusement was quickly doused, though, when Siena entered the room. She was followed by the line of toys and slaves. The last one, Priscilla, locked the door before taking her place behind Siena.

Siena looked over the remaining men, who had all snapped into Position Nineteen at her entrance. She was fairly pleased by them, but knew that there was still some winnowing left to do.

"Congratulations. You've made it to the third trial. Circle up, little ones. Folders on the floor in front of you." she commanded.

The men shuffled themselves. Jason was pleased to find himself between Erik and Andre. He set his folder at his feet and wished that he'd had the forethought to ask Erik what was coming next. He'd been too focused on the idea of taking a deep enema to even think of questioning him about the third trial.

The toys and slaves busied themselves handing out long plastic bags. When Maria handed Jason his, he looked at it in confusion.

"For those of you who were not in the Boy Scouts, this is what is known as a circle jerk," Siena joked.

Jason stiffened and focused sharply on Siena. She smiled and continued her instructions.

"Take the cock to your right, and be a good boy. Do not come until commanded. And do not waste a drop," she warned.

Jason hesitated until he felt Erik wrap a bag around his cock and begin stroking firmly. He quickly did the same for Andre. Focusing on the giant's soft tool, he shook as he began fondling him.

The pliant flesh slowly grew hard in his hand, and Jason felt his own cock jump in response. His thoughts whirled. He'd never held another man like this. The only cock he'd ever felt was his own. But he figured that most guys wanted basically the same thing, and concentrated on pleasing Andre.

He wasn't sure if he would be rejected if Andre didn't come, but he was sure that Andre would be. That distasteful thought made him focus even harder on his task. Andre deserved the same shot as he was getting from Erik.

Jason thrust against Erik's hand and sank into the scene. He was being dominated in The Society. Although he'd never seen this in one of their videos, he was using, and being used, in an almost-platonic manner. It was incredibly arousing.

When Andre was fully erect, Jason gaped at his size, and worked him harder through the plastic. Keeping his strokes long and firm, he was thrilled when Andre finally started thrusting against his hand.

Siena felt her pussy beginning to leak. The sight of twenty huge, hard men masturbating one another made her want to shove two fingers deep in her hole. But Master Jacob would be displeased if she used his property without His permission. Rubbing her thighs together, she lifted her phone to take a few quick shots of the entire scene.

Glancing back at the toys and slaves lined up behind her, Siena grinned at the flushed arousal on Edward's face. That sexy little toy was a complete slut. Even Mistress Hannah's endless stream of guests couldn't keep him satisfied. She caught Maria's eye, and turned to flash her with the sight of her wet pussy lips.

Maria groaned and lowered her eyelids before licking her lips seductively. Both of their clits jumped at the promise.

Priscilla hid her giggle behind her hand at her superior's teasing and lowered her eyes submissively. Her own pussy was already soaking wet and her thighs were coated with her natural lube. She could hardly wait for Master Chu's hard cock tonight. He'd promised to fuck her for half an hour for her service today. Then to pass her around to all of his male toys for another two hours. Stifling her groan of anticipation, she focused on the scene in front of them and waited impatiently.

Glancing at her platinum bangle watch, Siena figured they still had ten minutes to go. Several of the men were already groaning loudly and shuddering. She frowned and sighed when the first came without permission.

"Do not stop jerking your partners. Even if they are foolish enough to come without permission," she said harshly.

The command helped most of the men push back against their overwhelming urges. But two more men came, tears of frustration and disappointment forming in their eyes.

Jason was shaking with the need to come, but he brought Mistress Elena to mind to save him.

"Hold back, little one. Let it build. Allow your balls to throb as they fill with my come. It is for me, isn't it? But I have not asked for it, yet. Keep it there. Make more for me." Her commands were his lifeline.

Fucking Erik's hand slowly, he copied the man's movements as he stroked Andre's cock. He didn't want to make Andre come too fast, but had to hold him on the edge of that glory. Jason wished he could lean over and whisper Mistress Elena's encouragements in the huge man's ear, but knew that this was a test. All he could do was make it as easy as possible, and hope that he would find his own focus.

"Come." Siena's sharp command released them from their torture, and most of the rest of the men orgasmed all at once.

She gave them one minute more to perform, and frowned when two more men couldn't fill their bags. Rolling her eyes, she figured that the idiots must have jacked off several times before arriving for the audition.

Jason, Erik, and Andre all performed beautifully. They filled their bags and groaned at the sweet relief. Shaking, they held each other's cocks firmly while they softened.

"Take your bags, and thank your partner."

Jason took his come from Erik and gasped out his grateful thanks as he handed Andre his bag. Andre half-grinned and murmured his thanks while he handed over a bag of come to the man on his right.

"The Society does not waste precious come. Drink it. Clean your bags out with your tongues as though it is Mistress Elena's sweet pussy," Siena commanded.

Jason's head whirled. Mistress Elena's instructions echoed in his ears again. "I am full of your come. Lap it up, little one. Dig your tongue in deep. Suck it off my labia. Love it. Love the taste of us mingling together."

He obeyed her, bringing the bag to his lips and sucking his semen into his mouth for the first time. Crumpling the bag to his face, he searched the plastic for more. Making a fist around the opening, he lapped at his hand and dove his tongue deeper.

Jason imagined his tight fist was Mistress Elena's sweet pussy, and laved it lovingly. Using his other hand to manipulate the bag, he pushed it into his mouth and sucked it clean.

Siena's breath caught at that display, and she took several pictures. When her attention turned to Andre, she gaped in amazement. The giant's tongue was phenomenally long, and apparently very skilled. She watched him lapping at the bag and quickly took more pictures of the evidence of raw talent. Those pictures were sent to the entire Council. If he wasn't picked up by Mistress Elena, then Mistress Hannah would definitely want first dibs.

Exchanging quick winks with Maria, Siena started walking the circle and dismissing the ones who had failed the test. Knowing that she only had a few spots to fill, she was a harsh taskmistress. Bags with the smallest specks of come left in them were tucked into folders that were handed over Priscilla as the disappointed men were dismissed.

After tucking clean bags into folders, she lined the remaining ten men up and smiled at them.

"Congratulations yet again, little ones. The next trial will not be easy, but The Society, and particularly Mistress Elena, has strict cleanliness standards. Enter the bathroom, and find a bench."

Erik was almost beside himself with giddiness. He knew that he'd pass this next trial without a problem, and could hardly wait to be taken to Mistress Elena's dungeon for the finals. When he glanced at Jason and Andre lined up behind him, he sobered at their worried expressions.

"Hey, it'll be fine. Just relax. Let it do it's thing. When you cramp, go to your happy place. Don't tense up," he warned.

Jason and Andre both nodded at the advice. The men found benches together, and settled into position.

Jason took deep breaths to calm himself. Happy place? He didn't have a happy place. No, that wasn't true, he realized. His happy place was anywhere that he could hear Mistress Elena's voice. And he could hear her everywhere.

He played the video in his mind of Mistress Elena prepping a new toy for his first deep enema.

"Relax, little one. Deep breaths," she advised as she picked up the long enema probe in her delicate little hand.

Jason hit pause in his brain and waited, trying to follow her and Erik's instructions. Relax. Deep breaths. Relax. When Edward's hand touched his ass gently, Jason jumped in surprise, then slid back into the scene. He closed his eyes and pretended that it was Mistress Elena lubing his hole, stretching it with her finger, then gently sliding the probe into his bowels.

It was a tender invasion, but an invasion nonetheless. When Jason had experimented, he barely got his finger up to its knuckle in his tight ass. The probe went far beyond that. He clung to Mistress Elena's instructions again.

"Easy, little one. Do not fight it. You want to be clean for me. You want my fingers and dildos in your pretty little ass. You want the probe. Move your ass. Find a way to take it," she commanded.

Edward raised one eyebrow in surprise as Jason rotated his hips and pushed back for more of the long probe. For a man who claimed to have never done this, he sure was doing a good job. Edward worked his way past Jason's inner sphincter with short, gentle strokes and finally embedded the probe to its hilt.

He glanced over at Priscilla, who was slipping a probe deep into Erik without pause. Exchanging small winks with her, he turned his attention to Maria, who was having a hard time working the probe into Andre.

Maria motioned to Siena subtly, sending her an inquiring, pleading look. At Siena's reluctant nod, Maria leaned down and whispered into Andre's ear.

"Relax, little one. Deep breaths. My beloved Mistress Hannah will want your tongue. You cannot fail in this. Remember the training videos." Knowing that she was pushing the boundaries of what was allowed, Maria moved back to his ass and hoped that he would comply.

Andre nodded and took deep breaths, then grunted and tried to relax further when the probe finally slid in deep. Maria chewed her lip nervously and patted his ass.

Once all the probes were inserted, Siena took a few more pictures and sent them off.

"Relax, little ones. Know that Mistress Elena will be very pleased if you perform well. Your guides will assist." Signaling to the toys and slaves to begin, Siena watched the clamps being removed and settled into a chair to wait.

Jason felt the first rush of liquid and tensed automatically, then immediately relaxed again. Mistress Elena whispered in his ear.

"Good toy. You will be clean for me, both inside and out. Your pretty little hole will be ready for me to stretch and use. Take it deep. All the way. Every inch of your ass must be ready for what I plan to do to you. You will take it all."

He fantasized about her happy smile again. When his stomach distended, and began cramping, he eased himself into the pain.

"Massage your stomach, little one. Show the liquid where to go. It needs your guidance."

Jason wondered if he would be breaking a rule by following her instructions. When the next severe cramp hit, he glanced at Erik out of the corner of his eye. The big man was already massaging his stomach, so Jason quickly followed suit.

Massaging experimentally, he figured out fast where not to push down. He explored the pain, pressing the liquid deeper into his upper colon. The cramps eased, and he relaxed further. His heart began pounding again as he found the intense pleasure.

It was incredible. Jason's cock throbbed between his legs when he realized that he was doing it. He was taking that huge bag of liquid deep in his ass. He would be clean, ready for Her to use.

Moans of pain and pleasure echoed in the chamber. One man began squealing and begged for the torture to stop. The sound seemed to break three other men, who also begged to be released. Their guides quickly stepped in and clamped off their lines before plugging them and leading them to the line of stalls on one wall.

Soft sobs followed. Jason tried to ignore them, focusing on the phenomenal sensations in his body instead. He'd already gotten past the first, and hardest part. Now all that was left was to make sure every inch of his colon was clean for Mistress Elena.

Next to him, Andre gasped and struggled, then finally began massaging his stomach. He quieted eventually, and Jason knew that he'd make it.

Siena smiled at the six men who were left before noting the folders of the ones who had failed. When all of the bags were empty, she took more pictures while the probes were removed and plugs inserted.

The men waited for further instructions. Siena watched until the last one stopped massaging himself and resumed his position on his bench.

"Well done, little ones. You will empty, then take a quick rinsing enema."

Jason stood shakily with Edward's solicitous help. He was guided to a stall, and sat before being instructed to remove the butt plug from his ass. Liquid gushed out, and he was far too relieved to be even slightly embarrassed. When he thought he was done, he tried to stand, but Edward shook his head and flushed the toilet.

"No, just wait a bit. Gravity," he advised with a grin.

Jason nodded weakly, and understood when more liquid trickled from his ass. Figuring he could help it along, he started massaging his stomach again and pushing it out. By the time he was allowed to stand, Jason felt amazingly light. He knew that not all that much had come out other than the liquid, but he still felt incredibly clean inside, and eager for his rinse.

He was quickly showered, then resumed his position on his bench. Erik was already on his own bench and being probed by Priscilla.

Erik grinned at Jason's relieved smile and winked at him. Jason winked back and waited for Edward to slide a short probe in. New bags had been set up, much smaller this time.

Their bags were almost empty by the time Andre straddled his bench. Jason noticed that his huge cock was bobbing happily between his legs, and he grinned at him. Andre grinned back while his probe was inserted by Maria.

Siena noted the three of them, and their many small interactions. It would be perfect if they could all be placed together. But Mistress Elena had made it very clear that she would only chose one today, and Siena was pretty sure she knew which one already. She wished that Master Jacob would leash Erik, but his stables were full since he picked up little Anne. Which would leave Erik floating. It was such a shame. He really was a perfect Daddy top.

By the time the men were all done with their cleansing, and showered thoroughly, Siena was feeling very cheerful. It was only one o'clock, and they had plenty of time to finish up and make their way to Mistress Elena's estate hidden deep in the forest.

The men were led back into the room where the third trial had taken place. A large table had been moved in, and small plates had been set out with a sandwich, bowl of salad, and steaming soup at each setting.

"What a beautiful bunch of boys. Mistress Elena will be very pleased to choose one from this extraordinary selection. Just a few more quick pieces of housekeeping. You will all eat a light lunch while I interview each of you privately."

She gathered up their folders and picked one randomly. Waving the first man to follow her, she took him to the desk that had been moved from the last room and began her questioning. Two other administrators sat close with the boxes of each man and official-looking stamps.

"What's that all about?" Jason asked Erik as he dug into his salad.

"Need to make sure you're really ready to give up absolutely everything and join The Society," Erik advised before devouring half of a sandwich in three huge bites.

Jason's fork halted halfway to his mouth. Setting it back into his salad bowl, he glanced at Andre and noted that the man didn't seem even slightly phased by that new information. Jesus, how could he have missed that? He just didn't even think about it.

Of course he couldn't serve Mistress Elena on evenings and weekends. He had to quit his job. Walk away from everything. But what, exactly was he walking away from? He hated his job. He hated his apartment. He hated his crappy car.

Even his family was a bunch of self-centered, judgmental assholes. He hadn't even gone to Christmas for the past two years. Which would have earned him a slurred lecture from his alcoholic mother if he had bothered to answer her three a.m. drunk phone calls. Which he hadn't.

Shrugging, Jason dug back into his salad. Fuck it. If he was chosen to be in The Society, he'd walk away from all that crap without a backward glance.

Once Siena was assured that all six applicants understood exactly what they were signing up for, she had them all sign power of attorney, release of information, and consent to treat forms. They were notarized by The Society's notary public, and placed in the men's folders.

The men were all dressed in fluffy white robes and ushered back into the main hangar. Four long stretch Escalades waited for The Society members. Siena split them up, making sure that Erik, Andre, and Jason were all seated in the same vehicle.

Jason's jaw dropped at the luxury, but neither Andre nor Erik seemed surprised. He settled back and buckled up as Priscilla, Maria, and three other toys that he didn't recognize settled in with them. He was surprised when glasses of champagne were handed out.

Erik toasted Jason and Andre with a cheeky grin that they both returned. "Next stop, Mistress Elena's dungeon," he said excitedly.

The two hour trip took them deep into the thick forest surrounding Pleasant Valley. They whisked past multiple gates blocking private roads, and Jason gawked at the high security presence. There were cameras everywhere, and the men waving them through all had bulges under their suit jackets indicating that they were deadly serious.

When they pulled up to massive wrought-iron gates, Jason felt his gut twist in nervous anticipation. Erik was beside himself with excitement. Andre clenched his hands together in a white-knuckled grip.

The convoy whisked through when the gates were opened, apparently by remote. There were no guards there, but Jason supposed that any unwelcome visitors would have been stopped long before they even got close.

By the time Siena had organized everyone to file into the front door, every new applicant was shaking with anticipation, and she was frowning with confusion. But the latest text from Mistress Elena had been very specific.

"Toys, slaves, report to Mistress Elena's dining room. A buffet is set out. Eat, relax, and enjoy." She ignored the surprised and curious expressions on their faces and made shooing gestures at them.

Jason watched the line disappear while he gaped. It really was real. The mansion was massive. Ivy crawled up the sides in elegant, clinging patches. The stone facade threw off bright sparkles from flecks of quartz. Before he could even begin to try to calculate the incredible size, age, or value of the structure, Siena walked through the front door. He rushed to catch up when Erik followed quickly.