Society 1.1: Modernus Exordium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led him to the front of the line at the first table, men parting before her like the Red Sea for Moses. Jason blushed again furiously when he saw yet another of his fantasy women seated at that table.

Mistress Hannah's dear slave Maria glanced up from her work and noted the star on Jason's chest. She frowned and shook her head.

"I don't have a starred Jason on my list," she insisted.

"Yes, dear slave Maria. His screen name is casub243," Priscilla explained.

"Oh, of course. I have his folder right here. I hoped he wouldn't be late," Maria smiled and pulled out a folder from the middle of a stack in front of her. She wrote Jason on the tab and handed it over to Priscilla.

"Good luck, little one. If I had the slightest interest in men, you'd be very attractive," she teased.

Jason's cheeks flamed even brighter. Maria serviced her Mistress lovingly, and apparently very often judging by the number of videos they posted. He'd watched all of them, too. "Thank you, dear slave Maria," he whispered. She waved them on their way and turned to the next man in line.

He found himself ushered along by Priscilla through the rest of the tables, always cutting to the front to be measured, weighed, and have his vitals taken. Another table wanted his full medical history, including the name of his primary doctor. The next wanted his full name, birthdate, social security number, and home and work addresses. All of the information was recorded in his folder. At the final table he was bent over and his ass was probed with a device that measured the force of his ass's grip. He blushed and groaned deep in his throat at the cold invasion.

"Very nice," Edward admired as he wrote down the stats in Jason's folder. He looked him over in a manner that was much more intimately assessing than any of the other administrators had been. "Good luck, Jason. I'd love to have your pretty cock in my ass some day," he said with a quick wink before turning to the next man.

Jason shook at that thought. If he got through, and became her toy, he'd be passed around to all of her friends. Especially if he was a favored toy. A perfect toy. A pain slut, or a come slut. But he'd only ever seen female come sluts, like Priscilla. And he didn't think he could be a pain slut like Mistress Ray's toys, or Master Jacob's anal pain sluts.

Mistress Elena would want him to take either butt plugs or dildos or cocks in his ass or his mouth, or both. It was an inevitable part of every training video he'd seen where she'd been the trainer. And it had turned him on so much that he'd scrolled the videos back to watch that first second of penetration over and over.

Priscilla nudged him again and broke him out of his thoughts. She led him through a door toward the back of the hangar and into a large room with about fifty chairs. Around half of them were full, and all of these men were naked. A few had stars on their chests as well.

"Grab a seat. You're on your own now. Good luck," Priscilla said cheerfully. She abandoned him and walked along the rows, counting empty seats.

"All but one of the stars are here. We have room for twenty-two more for the second trial," she advised into her headset as she walked back into the hangar.

Jason blushed and cleared his throat self-consciously as he headed toward the closest chair. Glancing at the man two seats down from him, he froze and took a second look.

Jesus, it was Erik. Erik, the giant who had been strapped to Mistress Elena's horse and trained how to take Master Hudson's cock. That Erik. He was supposed to compete against a man who had already been trained by Mistress Elena? His heart sank.

There was no way. How could he compete with that man? Erik was huge, and his cock was even bigger than Jason's. He knew how to take Master Hudson's cock in his ass, and was already a trained toy in The Society. Jason wanted to slink out the door and try to forget about the whole thing. His heart fell, and he lowered his eyes to gaze blindly at the folder on his lap.

Erik glanced at the man who sat down a few chairs. Whoa. Pretty boy was fucking gorgeous. That one was gonna be serious competition. He looked him up and down assessingly. Poor kid looked pretty freaked out. But he had a star, so he must have impressed someone.

"First time auditioning, Jason?" Erik asked invitingly.

Jason looked at him in surprise that he knew his name, then glanced down at the star on his chest and smiled softly. He had a star, too, he reminded himself. "Yeah," he admitted.

"Hang in there, kid. Even if you don't get picked this time, you'll be noticed. You already got a star. Took me four auditions to be picked up by Mistress Zenith. Didn't get my star until the third. You'll do okay."

"But..." Jason bit his lip and shook his head.

"If you can't say what you think here, then you can't do it anywhere," Erik joked.

Jason shook his head again and chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just, I really wanted to be trained by Mistress Elena," he confessed.

"You, me, and everyone else," Erik grinned. "Normally there's only about seventy or so people at an audition. But they're coming out of the woodwork for this one. I don't think a single person who was invited stayed away. I even asked to be released by Master Hudson in order to apply. Which means I'm a free agent, so to speak. If I make it to final trials I'll get picked up by whoever takes my leash. If not, I'm released to the Council to decide what to do with me. Kinda scary, but all the Dom/me's I've met are amazing. None like Mistress Elena, of course. She leads The Council with Master Jacob."

Jason blinked at all of the unsolicited information. Real real. Free agent? "Council?"

"Yup. The Council is made up of five Masters and five Mistresses. Not sure how they go about choosing them, but I think it's hereditary. Or at least their family history in The Society is taken into account when they're chosen."

Jason's brow furrowed in confusion. "Family history?"

"Yeah. The Society's old. Really old. Like before the Roman Empire old. Mistress Elena's family has been in it for a very long time. I don't know how long, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was from the beginning, or close to it. Even Master Jacob yields to her. She'd never be so crude as to lord it over him, and always treats him with respect, but there's no doubt who is really in charge."

Real real. "Jesus. I should just get my shit and go. I'm way out of my league here."

"I don't know about that. They don't hand out these stars like candy. You caught someone's eye already. And if you make it to the final trials then most of the rest of the Council will be there. Most of the finalists get picked up. If you want in, this is the only way to go about it. With a few minor exceptions here and there. Master Jacob just picked up a girl out of the blue 'cuz he liked the looks of her. Doesn't happen often, though. The Dom/me's don't go wandering very often. Most of them are pretty fond of hearth and home."

Jason began to wonder for the first time exactly how wealthy the Dom/me's really were. The sets had been elaborate. Even the one for the invitation. Maybe that really was her house. "I thought it was all just a fantasy world," Jason confessed.

Erik laughed. "Yeah, me too. How long have you been on the site?"

"Jeez, I don't even know. Three years, maybe?"

"Sounds about right. That's how long I was on before I got my invitation. Must be a magic number," Erik grinned.

"How long..." Jason bit his lip. Maybe that was too personal.

"Have I been a toy?"

"Yeah, if it's not too personal."

"Nah, it's okay. Mistress Zenith gave me my leash about four years ago now. I was traded a lot at first." Erik frowned slightly. He'd never make it to slave by bouncing from House to House. But he wouldn't make it under Master Hudson, either. Master Hudson already had two slaves, and wasn't interested in another.

That small frown tugged at Jason. How horrible would it be to be cast aside by Mistress Elena? "I'm sorry," he whispered compassionately.

Erik shrugged. "It's okay. Toys get traded around. My trade log has been pretty impressive, so I can't complain. My current worth is three fifty on the Council books."

"Three fifty?"

"Yeah, three hundred and fifty thousand dollars," Erik grinned again cockily. It was well above average for a toy.

"Oh my God," Jason gasped, eyes popping open wide. That was about fifteen years of his salary.

"Sounds great, but in reality it makes it harder for me to be placed. Even in The Society, not a lot of Dom/me's are willing to invest that much in one toy. Master Hudson can afford it, but..." Erik shrugged again. "It's not every day that Mistress Elena makes an offer like this. And something seriously big is going down with her. She traded off her entire stable," he whispered.

Jason shook his head weakly and tried to catch back up. "Stable?"

"Stable of toys. Twelve is the most I've heard of or seen in one household. Masters Jacob, Hudson, and Chu all held that many. So did Mistresses Zenith, Hannah, and Ray. They're all on The Council, too. But there's been a lot of trading lately, so I'm not sure who has what anymore. Mistress Elena only had five. I heard her joking with Master Hudson that she's too busy training to keep a full stable. Makes me wonder why she traded them all away. Sure as hell doesn't need the money, I can tell you that. Guess maybe she's starting fresh?"

Erik nudged Jason with his elbow and grinned. A fresh start meant lots of room for advancement. He had hopes of finally making it to slave. It had been his goal for years. For it to actually happen in Mistress Elena's household would be a dream come true. But he'd have to get in as a toy first.

Jason's mind whirled with the overload of new background information. "She said she'd keep me. I mean, whoever she chose," he corrected himself diplomatically. Mistress Elena's sweet smile in the invitation video tugged at him.

"She did? When?" Erik's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Oh, uhm, on the video. She said she'd train her chosen one, and keep him. Or her, I guess."

"Nah, Mistress Elena wouldn't keep a female. She likes big men. With huge cocks," Erik grinned again.

Jason glanced around the room. While they'd been talking the room had almost filled. Only a few seats were left, and all of the others were occupied by naked men. They had to all be at least six feet tall, with broad shoulders. He was sure they were all as well-endowed as him.

The door opened behind them, and two more men were ushered in by Priscilla. She closed and locked the door then hurried toward a long red velvet curtain hanging toward the front of the room. Jason and Erik both eyed the giant black man with a star on his chest. He was serious competition. Perfect position. But nervous as hell.

Jason shifted to the seat closer to Erik and waved for the man to sit. Andre noted the stars on their chests and headed straight for the friendly faces.

"Thanks," Andre whispered as he took the seat next to Jason and set his folder in his lap shakily.

"Hey, Andre. I'm Erik, this is Jason. You're almost late to the party," Erik teased.

"God. I can't believe I was finally invited by her," Andre shook his head wonderingly.

Erik grinned at the new guy. "Three years on the site for you, too?"

Andre half-laughed, and shook his head again. "Nah, I've been on for about five years. I was invited by Mistress Zenith and a couple others, but..." he trailed off and shrugged.

Jason blinked in surprise. "Why didn't you audition?"

Erik chuckled. "For the same reason why I asked to be released from Master Hudson."

Andre leaned forward to get a better look at Erik around Jason. "I thought that was you. I can't believe you gave up your status."

Erik shrugged nonchalantly. "She's worth it. I had a feeling this was the big one."

Andre nodded. "Especially since she traded off her entire stable."

Erik's eyes narrowed. How would a non-Society member know that? But before he could question Andre, the lights flickered, and Siena stepped out from behind the curtain. All of the men fell silent instantly, and focused on her.

"Well done, little ones. You've all passed the first trial, and been proven to be sound of body. Now we will test your minds."

At that cryptic statement, a line of slaves and toys came from behind the curtain. The toys were all naked now, with their collars as their only adornment. No leashes, though. They were all favored, and walked instead of crawling. The slaves were dressed in their standard straps across their chests. Siena, of course, still wore her short white toga.

The slaves and toys clutched arm loads of clipboards, and arranged themselves next to the rows of seated men.

"There is no way to cheat on this test, so please don't do anything stupid," Siena advised. She waved toward her helpers.

Clipboards were handed one by one to Andre, and he passed each one along. Three men were dismissed abruptly, and Jason wondered what they had done wrong as he passed clipboards down before finally keeping his own.

"Fifteen questions. One hour. Bring your questionnaire to me when you are finished. Begin." Siena seated herself behind an ornate partner desk and checked the messages on her phone. Taking a few quick pictures, she sent them off.

Jason gulped and realized that he only had four minutes per question. Focusing on the first question, he bit his lip. Why did he want to be a toy? His mind blanked for an instant before filling with what seemed like a hundred reasons. The four lines below warned him that he'd better be both thorough and concise. But his English Lit degree that had been worthless in the job market might finally come in handy here.

'I need to be trained, and controlled. I want to give up everything that I am, and ever could be, to my Mistress. I want to please Her, amuse Her, and be used by Her friends for their amusement.'

Taking a shaky breath, Jason moved on to the next question. How did he feel about hard cocks? God, these questions weren't getting any easier.

'I have never taken a cock in my mouth or my ass. But I am eager to learn. To be spread wide and taught how to please and amuse. I want to be filled with come, to be pounded into submission with hard cocks in my holes.'

Jason squirmed against his seat and tried to control his raging erection at the thought of Mistress Elena's favorite scenes. She loved to watch male toys being fucked in both holes at once.

The questions went on, each more evocative and erotic than the last. When he came to the final one, he softened and sighed. How did he feel about Mistress Elena? It was the most important, he knew. And the easiest to answer.

'Mistress Elena is a Goddess. She is powerful, beautiful, sensual, and brilliant. Her face fills my dreams every night. I would do anything and everything to see her happy smile again.'

Shaking at the thought of belonging to her, Jason stood and scooted around Andre, who was just beginning his final page.

He headed toward the short line in front of Siena and settled into Position Nineteen with his folder and clipboard tucked behind him. Two men were dismissed with severe frowns as Siena confiscated their folders and slid their substandard questionnaires into them before setting them aside. The third man was waved over to Priscilla and shown to yet another mysterious door, folder gripped tight in his hand.

Siena beckoned Jason forward and favored him with a brief smile before taking his clipboard and folder. Jason's heart started pounding when every question on his first page was marked with a bright red check. She read quickly, and came to the last page without a single x mark.

At the final answer, Siena laughed softly and marked it with a check before beaming up at Jason. "Perfect. Well done, little one." She took a picture of the last answer and tucked his questionnaire into his folder before handing it back to him.

Jason's heart soared. "Thank you, beloved sub Siena," he answered submissively, but his excited grin broke through. Siena nodded and waved Edward forward.

Edward led Jason to the next trial with a happy smile. He ushered him into the room and resisted the urge to pat the gorgeous man's very fine ass. "Relax for a few. Grab some water if you want. Bathroom's over there. Rinse off if you use it," he advised with a mischievous grin before leaving again.

Jason took a deep breath to calm his racing heart. He smiled tentatively at the two other men standing at a bar filled with icy cold bottles of water. Grabbing one, he broke the seal on the screw top and gulped it down eagerly. He felt like he'd been running a marathon in the desert.

The other men welcomed him with sheepish grins. He grinned back, feeling fairly proud of himself. Two trials down. They chatted for a few minutes as more men entered the room, all thrilled with their victory. But when the conversation turned to cars, Jason excused himself to use the bathroom.

Opening the door, Jason froze on the threshold. It was more like a locker room than a bathroom. Ten submission benches were lined up in two rows. Huge bags bulging with liquid hung from hooks elevated on tall poles attached to each. Butt plugs of varying sizes were set out in trays next to each bench.

He recognized the setup immediately. There was no doubt in his mind that he'd be receiving his first deep enema today. By the size of the bags, he knew it would be very deep. His cock bobbed with excitement and fear.

Struggling to make himself soft so he could pee, Jason turned away from the scene and groaned. He should have anticipated this. Mistress Elena was adamant about cleanliness. He'd watched her lecturing a new toy as she instructed him on his first deep enema.

"No one wants to fuck or lick come out of an unclean hole. Or suck on a cock that has been covered in refuse. You will keep this body clean for our amusement, little one. Both inside and out." Mistress Elena's voice echoed in his memory.

While Jason peed, he cursed his tentative nature. He'd wanted to try it, but had been embarrassed at the idea of buying a kit at the local drug store. But he could have bought one on the internet, he chastised himself. If he'd had the slightest idea that he'd be invited today, he would have.

He'd watched, though, he reminded himself. Over and over, he'd watched Mistress Elena training the toy on how to take a deep enema. Clinging to that thought, he washed off his cock and dried it with a fluffy hand towel before heading back into the third trial room.

To his relief, both Erik and Andre were standing at the bar drinking bottles of water. Erik glanced up and waved him over. Jason grinned and joined them.

"Hey, Jason. Wondered where you disappeared to," Erik grinned back.

"Bathroom," Jason answered, and blushed at the thought of what the bathroom held.

Erik laughed knowingly at his blush and clapped him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll do okay. Just relax and let it work," he advised.

"Let what work?" Andre asked nervously.

"If we pass the next trial we'll get deep enemas," Erik explained.

"Oh." Andre seemed to shrug that off, but Jason thought he looked a little worried.

Jason turned to Erik. "So how many trials are there?" he asked the obvious expert.

"This one, enemas, then final," Erik answered, hiding his excitement behind a casual smile. He tossed his empty bottle toward the garbage and grinned when it sailed into place perfectly.

Jason took a shaky breath and looked around the room. There were only about twenty men left. From the hundreds in the main hangar, he'd made it this far.

"Thanks, Erik," he said gratefully. The big man's friendliness had helped him over the first hurdle. He wondered if he would have bolted before even taking the questionnaire if it hadn't been for his advice.