Society 1.1: Modernus Exordium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husky laughter warmed him to his toes as he stepped across the threshold. Following Erik through a vast foyer into a huge sitting room, Jason kept his eyes lowered. God, he was here. Here, in Mistress Elena's mansion, on her estate. Yesterday morning he'd woken up after dreaming of Her, knowing that she was only a fantasy. But she wasn't. She was real. She was here. He could be Hers.

"Beloved sub Siena, I am so very pleased with you. Remarkable work today, dear. Simply remarkable," Mistress Elena praised effusively.

Jason peeked up and gulped. Mistress Elena was leaning back on the same chaise lounge that he'd seen in the video. The luxurious curtains were the same. The gardens behind her were the same. Her happy smile was exactly the same. He bit his lip as his heart swelled, and tried to blink back inexplicable tears.

She was dressed in her red corset with her hair braided severely. But her legs were tucked up beside her, and she held a glass of champagne loosely in her hand. He would do anything to have her smile at him like she had in the video. Like she was smiling at Siena right now.

A deep rumbling laugh drew his hooded eyes away from her, and toward Master Jacob. He was sitting on the lounge, one hand massaging Mistress Elena's tiny foot absently. He toasted his beloved sub Siena with a glass of champagne.

"Beautiful work, my beloved submissive. Three hundred and eighty-two men, winnowed down to six remarkable boys in only five hours. Perhaps I can convince our darling Mistress Hannah to loan us Greg to fuck you senseless," he teased fondly.

Mistress Hannah laughed lightly. "Of course, darling Master Jacob. Greg would be thrilled at the opportunity. Although I did promise my dear slave Maria an extra treat tonight, as well. And his tongue is just as lovely as his cock."

"I'm sure that we can find a way to keep all of our beautiful creatures happy," Master Chu noted with a rare flash of a smile.

"Thank you, beloved Masters and Mistresses. I live to serve." Siena intoned formally, and bowed her head in submission.

"The pictures were very nice, Siena. But I would like to see my options," Mistress Elena said with an eager smile. Especially Jason. She could hardly believe it when she saw his name. It was definitely a sign from her Goddess.

"Take off Mistress Elena's robes, little ones," Siena commanded.

Jason fumbled with the tie of his robe before finally pulling it off and grabbing it in one hand. He tucked his hands behind his back and assumed Position Nineteen.

Mistress Elena frowned severely when two of the men let their robes drop to the floor. She pointed them out and waved them forward. "My property is never treated carelessly. Recommendations from the Council requested. Master Jacob?"

"Mmm, lovely boys, of course. But my stables are full, as you well know. Perhaps Mistress Hannah would have use?"

Hannah shrugged nonchalantly. "Not at this time. I'd rather bring on more females. Or a male with a particularly pleasing talent," she hinted to Mistress Elena, who nodded with a smile.

"Of course, Mistress Hannah. Master Chu, do you have a use?"

Master Chu looked them over carefully, then shrugged. "Priscilla would probably enjoy them, but I have custody of three slaves I'm training in hand-to-hand for the next few months. Would Mistress Ray have a use?"

Mistress Ray twisted her lips and motioned for their folders. Siena presented them and waited while Ray looked over their questionnaires carefully. Finally she shook her head and handed the folders back to Siena.

"Thank you, beloved sub Siena. I don't see any indication that either of them are pain sluts. I'd prefer to keep a few slots open for when one or two come along. I will decline at this point. Would Master Hudson have a use?"

"I'm looking for females right now as well. Next audition should be a nice group. I'll decline as well. Would Mistress Zenith have a use?"

The two men were beginning to slump at the continued rejections.

"Not at this time. I'm looking for someone a bit more... well-worn, if you see what I mean," she hinted toward Mistress Elena. "Perhaps Master John would have a use?"

The pudgy man looked up from his laptop absently. He blinked for a second as if catching up, the stood and set aside his computer. Twirling his finger in the air, he indicated that the men should turn around. "Position Six, little ones," he commanded mildly.

They both turned quickly and leaned down to grab their ankles, spreading their legs. Master John pulled a bottle of lube out of his robe pocket and slathered his fingers, then the first man's ass. "Hmm... very tight... Three fingers and the boy's already in pain. That won't do," he commented in disappointment.

Turning to the next man, he lubed him up before fitting in two fingers. The third finger only made it past the first knuckle. Shrugging, he turned away and wiped his hand on a fluffy towel held out to him by Siena.

"I think not. It's too bad Master Jacob's House is full. He likes tight holes. Myself, I can't be bothered to train. Besides, they really are large, aren't they? Perhaps Mistress Gwenyth would have a use?"

The men were both in a panic. To have come so close, and it looked like no one was interested. They resumed Position Nineteen with sinking hearts.

Sighing, Mistress Gwenyth waved her hand in dismissal. "No, thank you. I'm simply here for the show. My House dynamics are perfect right now. Two more males would be quite superfluous. I do hope that Master Ian will have a use?"

Master Ian grinned. He'd been hoping that he'd get a chance at the men. As the junior-most member of the Council he was afraid they'd be picked up before his turn. "I will leash them. I've been wanting to expand my stables with a few fine strapping males. Virgin asses are a particular favorite of mine, as well," he admitted with a small smile as he stood.

Taking took two collar and leash sets from those laid out on the coffee table, he approached his new toys. The men fell to their knees in thanks, whispering their gratitude as Master Ian buckled their collars into place and leashed them.

"I do hope you enjoy, Master Ian." Mistress Elena half-smiled at their newest Council member, then turned to look over the remaining four men.

They were all beautiful, in their own unique ways. The one that did not have a star looked just a bit too cocky for her liking. The starred boys were all holding their Positions perfectly, but were shaking, of course. Sweet things.

"Handsome Erik. I'm so pleased that you made it through the trials yet again. You are an exquisite toy, little one," Elena praised.

"Thank you, Mistress," Erik said gratefully. His heart rose while the other men's sank. But he figured that this wasn't over by a long shot. They hadn't even made it to the dungeon yet. Master Ian's toys had made a classic mistake, and Mistress Elena was just winnowing the field.

"Jason. Casub243. You have watched my videos religiously for years. You especially enjoy watching that first moment of anal penetration, don't you little one?" Elena examined Jason's posture minutely, and found it to be perfect. Of course he would be perfect. Her Goddess did not make mistakes.

Jason's cheeks flared. God, she knew. Of course she knew. Maybe it was a good thing she knew. It had probably been what earned him a star. He nodded and found his voice.

"Yes, beloved Mistress Elena," he whispered submissively.

"What was it you wrote?" Elena held out her hand for Jason's folder and took it from Siena with a smile. "Thank you, dear."

Inspecting the folder's contents, Elena held up the bag for The Council's consideration. They were all suitably impressed by the display.

Erik hid his raised eyebrow. She hadn't asked for his folder. He knew for a fact that his bag was just as clean as Jason's.

When Mistress Elena began reading out loud the answers from Jason's questionnaire, Jason squirmed in embarrassment. It was one thing to write it, or to see someone else read it. But aloud... he felt like he was in elementary school reading a book report in front of the class. Thankfully, she stopped at answer four, and shut the folder before handing it back to Siena.

"Hmm..." her slightly approving hum made his cock bob back to attention, and he glared at it, trying to force it back into softness. It didn't go all the way down, but at least he was sporting a slight chub instead of a raging hard-on.

"Andre. Boytoystocksnbonds. Very cute name," she teased.

Andre nodded weakly. "Yes, beloved Mistress Elena," he whispered.

"You love to watch asses and pussies being licked, don't you little one?"

"Yes, beloved Mistress Elena," he squirmed.

"Especially when they're full of juicy come," she pushed.

"Yes, beloved Mistress Elena." Andre stared blindly at the floor in front of him and saw scene after scene of come-licking. Scooping, sucking, lapping away at endless cream pies. Mistress Elena's dungeon had the most of those kind of videos, followed a close second by Mistress Hannah.

"Your skills have not gone unnoticed." Elena looked Andre over carefully, and considered Mistress Hannah's hint. Of course Elena wanted the gorgeous black man, and his long tongue, in her House. Natural talent like that was hard to find. She could easily see him being a perfect toy, or maybe more, someday. Perhaps, when her house was ready, he would become available again. Especially since Mistress Hannah traded her males much more readily than her females.

"Thank you, beloved Mistress Elena." Andre's cock bobbed to attention when he thought about the trials, and sucking his come out of a bag. He seriously hoped the next time he tasted come, it was another man's juices out of a well-fucked pussy or ass. If that was part of the final trials, then he definitely had an edge over the others.

"And certainly not least, we have the very very pretty Devon. What an extraordinarily handsome face," Elena praised with an arched brow.

Maybe too pretty. Pretty boys tended to think they were due something extra just for the luck of nature. On the other hand, Jason was gorgeous... but there was a difference there. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she knew that Jason wasn't nearly as cocky as this one.

"Thank you, beloved Mistress Elena."

"Appleass69. Fitting screen name. You took the enema like a pro. Of course, that makes sense, seeing as how you're a professional escort," Mistress Elena said archly. It hardly seemed fair to put a pro up against amateurs. Not that Erik was an amateur, and it hardly mattered at this point, but still.

"Yes, beloved Mistress Elena," Devon replied submissively. He couldn't figure out if his job would be a plus or a minus in Her eyes. But he knew he could take Master Jacob's cock tonight, if he got the chance.

Jason suppressed a groan. Great. A professional escort. Dammit. He focused on Mistress Elena's feet being idly stroked by Master Jacob. If he could just prove to her that he wanted to serve Her more than they did, then he had a shot. He was pretty sure she'd like his answers, and his bag cleaning.

"I believe that you would do your best work under Mistress Zenith, Devon. Do you agree, Mistress Zenith?'

"Of course, Mistress Elena. I would be thrilled to leash such a pretty thing."

Mistress Zenith smiled at her gorgeous new toy. Escort. Perfect. He would service her entire stable beautifully. Gathering up a collar and leash set, she buckled the collar on and pet his head fondly before leading him back to the settee. A pretty new punch was always wonderful to find.

Devon knelt at Mistress Zenith's feet and tried to calm the frantic beating of his heart. Mistress Zenith's dungeon posted the most videos by far. She held huge orgies once a week that were broadcast live. For that matter, live feeds from her dungeon were broadcast 24-7. He knew he would be used hard in her House, and was thrilled that she'd collared him.

Erik's eyes widened and his breath came faster. Mistress Elena wasn't going to take them to the dungeon. She was handing them all out now. She'd already made her choice. His heart pounded frantically.

"Andre, and his very impressive tongue, would be best suited for Mistress Hannah's household, I would think," Mistress Elena said with a smile toward the other Mistress.

Hannah laughed and stood to take the beautiful man in hand. "Indeed, he would. Thank you for your considerations, Mistress Elena." Her girls would be very pleased by his tongue. Her boys would probably grow quite fond of his huge cock, too.

"I would dearly love to see him again. Please keep me in mind if you're ever looking to make room in your stables," Elena invited, and warned.

"Of course," Hannah said with a dip of her head to acknowledge that the premier Mistress of The Council wanted this little one back sooner or later. Which fit into Hannah's long-term plans quite well.

"Mistress Ray, I have a most unusual request. I will only be taking one trainee tonight, but my intentions are to eventually expand my stables again. I can easily see Erik being invaluable in that capacity, and I hate to give up this opportunity. If I were to offer you twenty thousand dollars, would you hold his leash temporarily until I am ready to bring him home?"

Erik was elated, but confused. He'd never even heard of such an offer before. A temporary hold? But why? It wasn't as if Mistress Elena didn't have enough room in her mansion to house him. Something big was going on with her. She had plans for Jason, and he was beginning to suspect what was up. He was happy for the kid, and thrilled that he had the promise of coming back to Mistress Elena when she was done training her new boy.

Jason reeled in shock. He knew, he absolutely knew that he had been chosen. He wanted to fall to his knees in thanks. And Erik would be coming back? Here? He already felt like Erik was a better friend than anyone else he knew, and had felt bad that only one of them could be chosen.

"Of course, Mistress Elena. I would be very happy to use him. I've borrowed him often from Master Hudson. His cock is perfect for punishment fucking. As long as he knows they want it. It's sweet. He's familiar with my stable, and will fit in well on a temporary basis. Just let me know when you would like him back." Mistress Ray rose and picked up the second to the last collar and leash set. She buckled it into place and looked him over professionally before leading him to the love seat to sit at her feet.

"Thank you, Mistress Ray. Which leaves me with my very own pretty little toy." Elena stood and picked up the final collar and leash.

Jason shook uncontrollably as she approached. He fell to his knees and assumed Position Two, with his ass on his heels and legs spread wide, hands tucked behind him. When Mistress Elena buckled his collar into place, he bit his lip and blinked hard, but a few tears of relief escaped his control.

"Thank you, beloved Mistress Elena. Thank you," he choked out gratefully.

"I have grand plans for you, little one. I do hope you do not disappoint me."

Mistress Elena's cool warning sent a thrill of terror through him. He wasn't sure what would happen if he disappointed his Mistress, but he was damn sure he wouldn't like it. Countless toys had been pushed to their limit under her training. After she had declared that she could not teach them any more, then they were never seen again in her dungeon.

He couldn't let that happen. Whatever she asked of him, he would do. He would do anything to be hers. "Yes, Mistress. I live to serve," he whispered obediently.

"Hmm. We'll see," Elena murmured noncommittally. Walking back to the sofa, she was pleased when her new toy crawled obediently at her heels. He really had been paying attention in the hours he'd spent watching her training videos.

Elena settled back onto the couch and negligently dropped Jason's leash. He immediately folded it and tucked in into his mouth before assuming Position Two. Examining his posture, she smiled. "Good boy," she praised, petting his down-turned head lightly.

"Thank you, Mistress," he mumbled against the leash in his mouth.

"Now that business has been handled, please do tell us how pretty little Anne is coming along, Master Jacob," Elena invited.

"I honestly think she might be an anal pain slut, Mistress Elena. It's actually quite remarkable. We're already up to two cocks in her ass. I would send her to Master John for further training if he had the slightest interest in females," Jacob hinted.

Master John glanced up from his laptop and suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. "Or the slightest interest in training, Master Jacob. Bring her to me if she can take two cocks and a fist. Then we'll see."

Elena laughed lightly. "I believe that push was in my direction, dear Master John. We're all quite aware that your skills are only required at a far superior level," she flattered with a nod of respect.

"As are your extraordinary skills at bringing toys up to the level where they can begin to truly play," John praised her with a admiring smile and returned her nod of respect.

"I am always honored to train a new toy. They're such darling creatures. It's remarkable how far we can go with anal stretching. The ass can take so much more than a pussy, when properly trained. And your little ones are always eager for more. Such tiny things, I worry sometimes that I'll hurt them too much. But they squeal so beautifully," Elena smiled in fond remembrance.

"Anne has a very pretty ass, dear Mistress Elena," Jacob hinted harder.

Laughing, Elena turned her attention back to her dear friend. "Ah, yes, darling little Anne. Pain slut, hmm? Of course I'm tempted, as you knew I would be. But there's my pretty little boy to be considered. He isn't even close to that level of play, yet. Virgin ass," Elena reminded Jacob archly.

"Mmm, I'd almost forgotten that little detail. The come sucking was a very nice show, as well," Jacob hummed thoughtfully, eyeing Jason kneeling in perfect Position.

Jason gulped. Although his head was down, he knew every eye in the room was on him. Naked except for his collar and the leash tucked in his mouth, Jason felt exposed and incredibly vulnerable. Staring down at his cock, he watched it rising to attention and glared at it in frustration. He tried to distract himself, but the Dom/me's conversation did not help matters.

"The little darling should get used to sucking come out of pussies and asses. Perhaps our little ones would enjoy some dungeon time?" Elena invited to the room in general.

"As much as I would love to indulge, if you are finished with my dear slave Craig's services, I believe we will try to make it home before sunset. He worries that I don't get enough exersize when we don't take our walk on the beach," John said absently, shutting down his laptop and gathering his other varying electronics scattered on the table next to him.

"My dear Master John, you are always the first to leave. But I am very grateful that you were able to tear yourself away from your comforts for the occasion." Elena stood and held her hands out in the classic Dom/me to Dom/me gesture of greeting and farewell.

John smiled and completed the ritual with kisses to cheeks. "Darling Mistress Elena, you are simply charming. I appreciate your guidance of The Council."

"It is my honor to guide The Council, Master John." Smiling fondly, Elena turned to ask Siena to fetch dear slave Craig.

But the sweet boy must have been waiting in the hallway for a sign that he was needed by his Master. Craig hurried into the room and began tucking his beloved Master's laptop into a case nearby. Elena watched with the tiniest twinge of jealousy. It would be wonderful to have a dear slave to take care of her that way. She comforted herself by petting Jason's sandy brown hair. Soon.