Society 1.4: Modernus Requies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress." Glaring at his cock, Jason sneered at it a little when it jumped against the rings and sent shooting pains to his balls.

"We can take it off the same way, with the impaler in your ass. Or we can take it off with Erik acting as your impaler. Which would you prefer?"

That was a no-brainer. "If it pleases our Mistress, I would prefer Erik's cock in my ass."

Elena chuckled. "Somehow, I am not surprised. Erik, if you would care to do the honors," she invited.

"Yes, Mistress."

Erik stepped behind Jason and nudged his torso forward a bit. Jason immediately unlocked his hands to spread his ass cheeks wide while he bent over and tilted his ass into the air. Stifling his groan, Erik slid deep into Jason's welcoming channel. He enfolded Jason in a full nelson and spread his legs wider as he stood, then bowed back.

Jason almost fainted at that long, slow invasion. It seemed like Erik flowed around him, arranging and adjusting until Jason was arched back with that huge cock buried deep in his hole. He was torn yet again. The pain was incredible. But so was the pleasure.

He relaxed easily. Erik was holding him up, and Jason's ass was full of the fire that was so familiar now. Once the initial invasion pain faded, quickly, Jason worked his muscles against the bare flesh inside him. The intimacy, and Erik's casual, gentle support, made the whole experience more sensual. His cock was aching from the grinding of the rings, and he was very very eager for the ice in Mistress Elena's tiny hand.

"I don't like to use topical numbing agents. They are not at all fun for the come sucker. However, there are flexible ice probes in the freezer. One or two should help once Erik has vacated that hole. Do use condoms."

"Thank you, Mistress." Jason looked forward to a freezing cold probe putting out some of the fire in his ass. Yes, please. The he had to wonder what kind of moron would try to fuck himself with a frozen probe and no condom. Oooh, ouch. No.

Entertaining himself with replays of a particularly hilarious scene in Joe Dirt, he tried to hide his grin. He spread his legs a little wider and relaxed deeper into Erik's embrace. Then watched between lowered lids as his Mistress settled the ice pack against his throbbing cock. Groaning at the sweet relief, he cuddled his back into Erik's strong chest and his cock into Mistress Elena's tender care.

"Beautiful cock. And simply adorable when it's curled up and hiding. It makes me want to... Mmm... do wonderful things to it."

Jason desperately wanted to find out what those wonderful things were. But his imagination and her sensual appraisal, combined with the cock in his ass, were not helping him achieve the desired effect.

So he focused on the ice in her little hand. Dainty. Feminine. Like Victorian-Era type of feminine. But he'd felt the sting in her slaps, the twisting of his balls, the fist in his ass; everything that she'd done to him last night before turning him over to Erik for a night of punishment fucking.

Jason had fantasized about Mistress Elena so often, and seen so many of her videos, that he'd thought he knew her. And, to an extent, he did. He knew what she expected in the dungeon, and was eager to prove his obedience. But there was more to her beyond the dungeon. And that was much more mysterious.

While he listened to her long list of toys that were signing up to use him, Jason was amazed again. He recognized every name. They were all the biggest, and most well-endowed, males in The Society's various Houses.

Elena chuckled. "Your little show last night is already the month's leader on hits for the website. Keep in mind that the others had a two-week head start. Everyone is very eager to play with your holes, little one. How many cocks do you think you can take in a weekend?"

Jason could not imagine what the right answer could possibly be. How much he could take? An ambiguous question required an ambiguous answer.

"I've never been tested by my beloved Mistress in that way. I don't know how many different cocks I can take . It depends how long it takes me to satisfy them. But I will take every cock you want me to, Mistress. In any hole. For as long as you tell me to."

Erik chuckled quietly and nuzzled Jason's ear. He gave him a couple of slow pumps in his ass for that little speech. "Nice one, pretty boy," he teased quietly.

"Once again, I agree, Erik. Good answer, little one," Elena grinned up at both of her boys, then checked Jason's cock again. It was still slightly chubby, and the ice pack was too warm to have the same effect.

"Hmm... I wonder what you're thinking about." Elena's sing-song tone suggested that it was more of a question than a statement. And that he'd better be very thorough in explaining why his cock was still chubby. She didn't appreciate having to get another ice pack. But she was looking forward to finding out where his fascinating mind had shot off to.

"I was feeling Erik's cock in my ass with my muscles. And wondering how many cocks my Mistress will want me to take. And for how long." He answered thoroughly.

Elena smiled and pulled more ice packs out of the freezer. This was going to be a fiery conversation.

"Which made you hard. Of course you must realize that I am pleased that the idea of being fucked in the ass for very very long periods of time is so exciting to my pretty new pet. Does it please you, dear Erik? That our sweet Jason gets hard when you fuck his ass? Even though it's torturing his hole, and his cock?"

"Yes, Mistress. Sweet Jason's hole isn't acting tortured. He's squeezing and sucking my cock like a dock whore on the bayou," Erik praised reverently.

"Do feel free to show him your appreciation, Erik. I'm certain he could use the comfort. Frankly dear, you're one of the few toys I could find that would be big enough to coddle my darling boy. I can hardly wait to see your shows later. Give me a preview while I take care of my cock."

"Yes, Mistress." Erik wasted no time in getting to work on Jason's sweet body. He used long, slow strokes to avoid moving him too much against the newly applied ice packs. Nibbling at Jason's ear, he dipped his tongue in to get his attention.

"Yeah, baby boy. This is what happens next. We were a very good boys for our Mistress. Now we get our treats."

Jason shivered against Erik's hard body and groaned. He was sure he'd love Erik's treats.

"How many times did you say you came last night, dear? Three?"

Erik nodded as he transferred Jason's wrists into one of his huge paws and widened his stance so he could lean back further. "Yes, Mistress. Glazed his pretty face and chest three times, and I came once in his ass in the dungeon."

"How many times do you think you can fuck him today?"

"I can come at least four more times with enough in there for a show, Mistress. A few more times if I gotta, but not much there for the camera without recharging." Erik adjusted Jason's ass cheeks with one hand and wiggled his cock in deeper as he gave his resume casually.

"Hm. This is a holiday, after all. And I do hate to intrude with training notes. But it would be fascinating to see how far he can be stretched today. Not until he screams, no, no... But an extra finger or two. As long as he's still finding pleasure in it."

That phrase rang like Pavlov's bell in Jason's head, and his ass began to salivate. He spread his legs further and tried to let the ice do its work. But Erik was stroking his body with teasing fingers, and his ass with searching cock. And, once again, Jason's imagination went into overdrive.

The images that formed in Jason's mind at Mistress Elena's caveat were incredibly erotic. He'd watched her; bent over toys, stroking their sides with her hand just like Erik was stroking him now. Her fist balled up and searching deep. "Find the pleasure in it. Use it to fight the pain. It is a balancing act. You enjoy the stretching. Wide. Wider. You need that pain. It feeds the pleasure. A never ending cycle. Be a good boy. Take more."

Jason eyed his Mistress's hands. They were small. He could take that little fist. The monster in his ass was probably almost as big. But how could he ask for that? A good hard fisting? Did he deserve it?

"Your cock is still throbbing, dear. Perhaps you should tell me another fantasy. Get it out of your system, dear, or we'll never get this thing off of you," she teased.

Jason gaped at her in horror, and his cock instantly began to deflate.

Laughing, Elena shook her head. "No, see, it's not possible because of the design. But don't worry, we have bolt cutters just in case," she teased.

Jason rolled his eyes at his idiocy in buying that one. But his cock was finally soft enough to take the cage off. Unfortunately, it appeared that Mistress Elena wasn't done playing with her new toy. He watched her hands fondling his cock happily, sliding the rings back and forth over his freezing flesh.

"I love it like this. This is how soft I would prefer it to be when my cock is not required to be hard. But I also love watching it strain against the cage. Just one more brief show. Tell me a fantasy. With detail. Make yourself as hard as you can. I'll allow you to come, if you can do it through the cage, and without touching yourself."

Jason's head whirled. Okay. Creative Writing test. Got it. With a few massive twists. Erik's cock in his ass being one, and the ice that Mistress Elena was still applying to his cock being another. He focused on the back door and tried to ignore what was happening up front. He closed his eyes and began to ripple his muscles against Erik's cock again.

"Yes, Mistress. A fantasy. Miguel, Javier, Greg, and Edward come to play. I'm passed around like candy. Javier is down my throat and Erik's in my ass. Then they all switch, so I can always be sucking the come off their cocks after they shoot off their loads." Jason's cock was already straining, despite the cage and the cold.

"That sounds perfect, darling. I'm certain you will bring that to life eventually. But you're not quite a come bucket yet, are you, little one?" Elena reminded him with a gentle tap on his swollen, icy balls.

"No, Mistress, I'm sorry. I will suck their come out of Edward's ass," Jason remembered Edward's title and had to hide a twitch of a grin. Edward loved being a come bucket. That was obvious in Mistress Hannah's few videos with males. Jason knew he would go through his time when that was drilled into him, too. But for now he was a punch and come sucker.

"Exactly. Go on, then. Tell me how you feel about that little scene."

"I want to be your House punch, Mistress. Not forever, like you said, but I want to see how far I can go. I want to see how many cocks I can take in a weekend. I want it to be a lot. For you to be amazed, and impressed. I can't prove myself without a challenge."

"You want to take it?" She asked. There was something in her tone that made him hesitate and consider carefully before answering.

"I will take anything my Mistress wishes to put in me. And I'll love it. I want to make the toys love it, too. Make my ass irresistible. They'll line up because they want it, not because they're ordered to. I'll give every cock in my ass a perfect ride."

Elena smiled when Erik groaned and shoved his cock deeper into Jason's hole before resuming his steady, languid fuck. He was undoubtedly giving Erik a very nice ride right now. She fondled Jason's growing cock, and brushed his leg aside to watch his ass work.

"I am sure they will, little one. Hold this leg up for me, dear Erik. Let me see my hole."

She tossed aside the ice pack and helped Erik spread Jason's cheeks while Jason tucked his left leg over Erik's strong forearm.

"That's beautiful. You lubed him up perfectly, dear Erik. All red and swollen. Does it hurt, little one?"

Jason adjusted his hands linked together behind Erik's neck, and held onto his new Position while the giant lifted his right leg. He was impaled on the massive cock in his ass. Hell yeah, it hurt. But his cock was straining even harder against its cage.

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, it hurts, and I need it. I need more," he confessed through gritted teeth.

"Then, by all means, please give it to him, Erik. Nice and slow. I want to hear more fantasies."

As Erik began lifting Jason's considerable weight on and off his cock like he was a baby doll, Elena fondled Jason's bobbing cock. The flesh was bulging between the rings, and turning the most fascinating shades. She was going for a purple. It wasn't quite there yet. Not even at the tip.

"Tell me which cock you want in your hole first, and why."

"I want Javier first. His cock is slender. He fucks tenderly. He'll stretch me out. Whisper in my ear. I want to know what he whispers while he's stroking his lovers. I'll suck on his cock with my ass until he can't take any more, and has to empty his balls in Edward."

"Who's next, little one?"

"Erik is next. He'll pull me to the edge of the bed and split my legs. Edward will squat over my face and push out Javier's come for my tongue. I'll bury my face in his ass and suck out every drop I can find. I'll lick him clean while sucking on Erik's cock with my asshole. When he's ready for Erik's cock, then Edward will turn around and start face-fucking me in sixty-nine."

"Mmm... I'm sure you'll love that view, my precious pet. Watching Erik's cock disappear in and out of Edward's hole. I'm sure Edward won't be able to keep his mouth off of my beautiful cock, either. Perfect little come bucket slut."

Mistress Elena's voice purred up from between Jason's legs. He knew that she was watching the invasion, and apparently approved. He had an impossible vision of her sucking on his caged cock, and went a little wild on Erik's tool for a second before calming himself.

"Tell me more. I assume you're looking forward to watching a close-up of Edward's ass being fucked by dear Erik."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll suck Edward's cock and fuck his throat while Erik drills his asshole. Miguel will start fucking my ass then. I'll grab my ankles and show off for Edward. After Erik comes in Edward's ass, I'll suck it clean again. Miguel will ride my ass until he's ready to refill the come bucket."

Elena fondled Jason's cock and stepped back before letting go, and watching it flap painfully. The rings slammed against Jason's balls. Erik bounced him up and down on his huge tool, his legs spread wide for the show. Jason continued his frenzied account.

"My mouth will be full of cocks and ass and come over and over. Until the come bucket can't take it any more. I'll swallow Edward's first shots, and take the rest on my chest and face. Then I'll want more. Another round. I want them to use my ass until it's red and raw, then use me again. I want to wake up all night to another hard cock, and another."

She watched Jason squirming, clutching at Erik's neck and obviously needing more than the position could offer. His cock bobbed and strained, and was very close to hitting the shade of purple that indicated this game would be over.

"How many times? How many times can you take another cock in that ass? How much come can you swallow?"

Jason arched his back and worked his asshole over Erik's cock in short, bucking strokes. "All of it. Every cock in the Society. Wash me in come. I'll swallow it. Glaze my face. Bathe in it for the amusement of my Mistress. I'll fuck two. I'll take a DP. Please, Mistress, fuck my ass!" Jason's entire body tightened like a bow string, and he began shooting come in dribbling, flying drops.

Elena's heart jerked at that final plea before Jason succumbed to his needs. Oh, dear Goddess, she wished she could. She wished she had a strap on jutting up from her clit right now. She'd join Erik's fun in Jason's beautiful hole. Unfortunately, that wasn't in the cards. Yet. And she'd look silly fucking her boy on a step-stool, anyway.

Erik jammed his cock in one last time and rotated it in Jason's channel as he washed it in come. "There ya go, baby boy. Nice, sweet fuck," he rumbled in Jason's ear as he cuddled him close. He was shaking with the force of his release, but still kept his baby's legs spread and hole on display.

"Beautiful, once again." Elena slipped off the cage while Jason's abused cock was still shriveling.

While Jason was carefully lowered to his feet and Erik's cock slipped out, Mistress Elena gathered up the ice packs and tossed them in the freezer.

"There's a cookbook over there. I have snacks in my office, so don't worry about me today. But I normally eat at eight, one, and seven. I'm off to set up the calendar. Mistress Hannah said her boys could be available tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the show."

Their Mistress flashed them a dazzling smile before disappearing with a flutter of her fluffy white robe. Jason swayed a bit on his feet. Erik tucked him under his arm.

"See? She loves you, baby boy. Gonna give you everything you want."

Jason laughed weakly. At that second, he felt like he might have bitten off more than he could chew. But the fantasy that he'd woven for her had been in his head for a long time. He hadn't made it up on the spot. And he was willing to bet that she knew that, too.

He wondered when she'd give him the last part. When she'd finally fuck him. He hadn't seen her fucking all that many toys before. It was only offered as a very special treat after deep anal training. If the toy took everything she offered, without coming, then they got a fifteen minute fuck from their Mistress. But that was for the camera. She must use her toys more often than that. Hopefully.

"You ready for this, kid?" Erik asked casually as he opened up the cookbook. A week calendar of meals fluttered out. He caught the paper before it fell to the floor.

"Yeah. Yeah. Jesus, I can't believe I said all that out loud, but I mean it. I never thought of myself as gay. I want to... Mistress Elena..." Jason ground to a halt and stared at his feet awkwardly. He didn't want to offend Erik. He'd been good to him. But Jason's fetish had always been pegging, not male-on-male. Although he'd loved watching it, and he had to admit he'd fantasized about it. And he loved it, even when it hurt like hell.

"Don't get too hung up on labels, kid. I know they're big on that here. Status, all that. It's good to have discipline. But gay, straight, all that moralistic crap? Leave it on the outside where it belongs. It's all about the facts. If you like taking cock in your holes, you're a bottom. You like putting your cock in holes, you're a top. Some guys like it both ways. I gotta figure you're one of 'em."

Jason was startled by that idea. Yeah, he liked to fuck girls. And he'd really loved fucking Erik's ass in the dungeon. But he wasn't a top. Was he?

Erik shook his head and laughed as he read over the calendar meals. "I also gotta figure Mistress Elena's using the KISS method for her toys. Keep It Simple, Stupid. There ain't a single dish on here that a sixth grader couldn't make."

"Why do you say that?"

"Shit, kid. Mac and cheese. Seriously? At least there's plenty of salads, too. What you want for breakfast?"

"No, I mean why do you figure I like it both ways?"

Erik grinned and set down the menu. Leaning against the counter, he crossed his arms across his chest and eyed Jason. "You wanna bend Mistress Elena over that table so bad I can smell it on you," Erik asserted.

"No, no, I would never hurt our Mistress. She wouldn't... I can't..." Jason closed his eyes and seriously hoped that there weren't any microphones on all of the cameras focused on them.

"I been in the scene before I auditioned for The Society. I know what a young switch looks like. Hungry. For everything. I love me a switch. They're the very best meat for a sandwich. You're gonna fuck Edward. 'Cuz everyone fucks Edward. And I'm gonna show you how to do it right.