Society 1.4: Modernus Requies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The day's gonna come when you're topping a lot more. Bet you're gonna miss it, though. All the cocks in your ass. I know I do, sometimes. Especially when I'm loaned out to a House with mostly bottoms. Like Master John's crew. They love me there, and they're all cute boys. But the only one who will fuck me is Craig."

"I'll fuck you," Jason offered cheekily. He hoped Erik wouldn't take him up on the offer quite yet. His cock was still throbbing from the cage, and he'd just spewed.

"I'll take a rain check. Find a mop and clean up the come and piss on the floor while I pull together breakfast. Then we'll do chores, enemas, and play time."

Erik was pleased when Jason fell into line quickly. He cleaned thoroughly, but cheerily. There were more than a couple of times when Erik wanted to grab him for a cuddle, and gave into the urge easily. He put aprons on both of them to protect their Mistress's property, and chuckled at the strings playing over Jason's ass.

"You're just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Erik confessed with a grin as they ate at the kitchen table.

Jason's cheeks flared and he ducked his head in flushed embarrassment before peeking at Erik. "You don't have to say that. You already got my ass," he joked.

"I know. But I don't think you get it. I'm suspecting you grew up with that face, so you gotta know you look good, right?" Erik was starting to suspect their little Jason didn't have nearly as much sexual experience as a guy with his face and body ought to. But he was pretty young. Maybe he was a late bloomer.

Jason flushed harder. "Yeah. But girls... God, they piss me off. Fluttering around, acting helpless. Coy, pretentious. Do you know how many purses and piles of books were spilled in front of me in college? Because apparently females figure guys have nothing better to do with their time than stop to pick up other people's shit. Fuck that. Most of my friends are guys. A couple are gay. I got hit on here and there, but just blew it off."

"Guys can be just as bad. Not here, of course. Nothing to be coy about. Asses will be fucked, and that's just the way it is. I love it that way. So does everyone else I've met in The Society, or they wouldn't have joined. You just met the wrong girls, that's all. The kind that saw a pretty face and wanted that on their arm.

"Mistress Elena ain't like that. Don't get it twisted. She likes it that you're pretty. You're gonna be a hit, and she knows it. But that's not why she chose you. She had you picked out before she even saw you face to face. I guarantee it. That's why you had a star."

"It must've been because I watched her videos. A lot. I know I can be a perfect toy for her. I wouldn't... I can't... you know... top her." Although now that the idea was in his head, it was sticking. Hard.

Erik eyed Jason as he chewed. How much should he tell the kid? Erik knew that Jason probably had no idea that Mistress Elena was a switch, too. Not many did, he figured. Or if they did, they sure never talked about it. But he'd recognized that look in Mistress Elena's eye long ago. Their tiny little Domme wanted her holes stretched. And he figured it would be up to him and Jason to do it for her. Along with whichever slaves she chose.

It was relatively common knowledge that Mistress Elena had been a fully-trained and certified perfect toy before she took her position on the Council. Most of the Dom/me's seemed impressed by the feat. The general consensus was that her former glories were what made her such an incredible trainer.

Erik figured she missed it. She was looking for another switch, and was hoping to train up the kid. But she didn't want him to know it, yet. And he could see why. It was better for him to focus on what was in front of him than what was coming a long way down the pike.

"Yeah, well, we'll see I guess. I'm betting you can top Edward. You 'bout done with your food? We still got chores to do," Erik reminded Jason.

Jason followed Erik around the mansion, learning where everything was. They hit the highlights first. After gathering up the toys and towels from the dungeon and bathrooms, Erik showed him the laundry room. While they worked together to sanitize toys and start a load of towels, Jason listened to Erik chatting idly.

"Good choice on Mistress Hannah's guys. They're some of my favorites. And she's usually willing to send them off to other Houses pretty easy. Bet Andre won't be sent off any time soon, though."

"Why's that?"

"You shitting me, kid? Didn't you see his tongue? Holy crap. He could lick Maria clean from across the room," Erik joked.

Jason laughed. "I totally missed that."

"Yeah, you were too busy shoving the whole fucking bag in your mouth. Good strategy, by the way. Never even fucking occurred to me in all my auditions. I just did it the hard way, lapping away at the inside of the bag. Lost me my first trial when I gagged."

"You gagged?" Jason was amazed. Erik seemed to take it all like a pro. He was gay, and he obviously loved fucking men. Why would he gag?

"Baby boy, when I was on the scene, I topped the tops. I didn't suck cocks. I got my cock sucked. Pretty boys lined up with their asses in the air waiting for me to pay attention to their holes. On their knees, waiting for me to fuck their faces. First time a guy shoved his finger up my ass I threw him across the room and zipped up my pants. Walked out and never saw the kid again.

"Hell yeah, I gagged. Got my ass kicked out. Man, you never seen anyone so pissed, I guarantee you. I was lit up like a Christmas tree. I never lost nothin' I went for. Never. Then these bunch were gonna tell me I wasn't good enough for them? Got my dander up."

Jason had to chuckle. He wondered how that little scene had played out. "What did you do?"

"I picked up my shit at the front table and walked out. Still naked, by the way. And still pissed. Put on my jeans in my car, then found the first gay bar I could in Pleasantville. Grabbed a clean-looking guy, and sucked him off in the bathroom. Logged into the site every day, and watched every cock sucking training video I could find in Mistress Elena's dungeon. Then I found an endless stream of guys to suck off. Swallowed it all. Passed the bag test on the next audition, but got hung up on the enemas. Speaking of which..."

Erik finished tucking cleaned implements into the basket to be taken back downstairs to the dungeon. "Let's get this shit put away so we can clean up and play."

Jason followed Erik to the dungeon and looked around again as they set it to rights. Erik showed him the special leather cleaner to wipe down the bench that he'd been fucked on last night. By the time they were done putting everything away and cleaning up, Jason's cock was hard again from the memories.

He was herded back upstairs with teasing pinches and slaps on his ass. Taking the enema was pretty easy with Erik guiding the way. They took them side by side in the shower, their bags hanging from hooks obviously designed for the purpose. Jason cramped, relaxed, and massaged while Erik continued to chat.

"We'll have fun today, baby boy. All happy fucking. Good job. It's all in you now. Hey, I'll rinse out first, kay? You just hold it." Erik slipped their probes out and plugs in before leaving the shower to sit on the toilet.

"So you wanna watch a movie?"

Jason grinned, his cheek pressed against the floor tiles of the shower and ass high in the air. He massaged his belly and listened to Erik grunt and flush. It was weirdly homey.

"Sure. You pick. I get a kick out of all movies. Not picky." Jason was also willing to bet Erik would chat the whole damn movie, too.

"Good. I want a Vin Diesel action flick. There's a top I'd love to top," Erik joked as he emptied more and reached back to flush again.

"I might fall asleep," Jason warned with a little grin. He really was exhausted.

"Yeah? I know how to wake you up," Erik teased.

Laughing, Jason reached one long arm out the shower door and flipped Erik off. "I'm gonna remember that, daddy. One day, baby's gonna bite back," he joked.

"Aww... don't be like that, sugar. I lubed you up good, positioned you, and even whispered a few sweet nothings in your ear before I tore you a new asshole. Not my fault you didn't wake up for the nice parts," Erik teased.

Jason spent the rest of the day being teased and coddled and fucked by Erik. By the time he fell asleep in Erik's arms with that huge cock still embedded in his throbbing ass, Jason was in love.

He still loved Mistress Elena, he assured himself. And he had no doubt that she wanted him to love Erik's attentions. Even though she was going to send him away. He hadn't really thought about that part, yet. And didn't want to. He felt safe in Erik's arms. What would he do when Erik left?

***

The next day dawned with the loud chirping of birds again. Jason stretched against Erik's hard body, and felt it harden further against his ass.

"'Morning, daddy. Wanna fuck your baby boy?" Jason teased him quietly with a wiggle of his ass on Erik's fat cock.

"Mm... I'm feeling lazy. But you can fuck yourself with my cock," Erik invited, then rolled over and pushed the blankets down.

"C'mon, baby boy. Show our Mistress how much you love dick in your ass now."

Jason's lips twitched up as he rolled over and cuddled up to Erik's side. Stroking his impressive chest languidly, he kissed his nipple and nibbled. "I do love your dick in my ass. But you're such a huge mountain to climb. How will I ever get to the top?"

Erik chuckled at Jason's falsetto impression of a damsel in distress, complete with batting eyelashes. "Yeah, you're cute. Now get your cute little ass around my cock." To ensure compliance, Erik grabbed Jason's ass cheek and tugged.

Laughing, Jason mounted Erik and began to work his cock into his aching hole. Their eyes met, sparkling with passion, humor, and love. When Jason's gaze clouded with pain, Erik stopped his upward thrust.

"You okay, baby boy? Wanna give it a little rest before the guys get here?"

"No, it's okay. Maybe a bit more lube," Jason admitted.

"C'mon, baby. Switch around. I'll lube you up good and fuck you doggy style. I'll be sweet," Erik promised.

Jason smiled gratefully and dismounted. "Thanks, Erik. I need a little sweet in my ass right now. I feel..."

"Itchy?"

"Yeah. Exactly. The ring is sore as hell, but deep down inside I feel empty and hollow and itchy. God, I can't wait for Mistress Elena to fuck me," he growled under his breath in frustration.

Erik laughed while he gathered up a lube probe and some more lube. He made sure he was close to Jason's ear, and very quiet, before he replied.

"Sorry, baby boy. You're gonna have to do with me, for now. But we'll put on another show for her. We'll get her so hot and bothered she'll have to strap up. She wants it, Jason. I seen that look in her eye. She wants to fuck you the exact same way I am."

Jason's eyes raised to his and clung. "You think so?"

"Yup. That's why I'm fucking you so good. And that's why you're gonna fuck every cock that she runs through your ass, just like you promised. Because she's gonna watch. The more she watches, the more she'll want. And the harder she'll push you. 'Cause she can't fuck you 'til you're done with training."

"What?" Jason had assumed that being fucked by her would be part of his training. He'd have to work his way up to it, sure. But... years?

"She only fucks perfect asses, Jason. I thought you knew. She has a favorite dildo for pegging. Not like training, where she'll adjust the size of the dildo for the size of the toy. No, this is all she ever uses for fun. If your ass don't fit over it, you don't get fucked. And believe me, your ass won't fit over that yet. Not for a long time."

Erik sat back on his heels to let that sink in, and began to lube Jason's swollen ass. He rubbed cooling ointment on the engorged flesh as he withdrew the lube probe slowly.

Jason relaxed more while Erik tended to his sore hole. "Thank you, Erik," he said quietly. He felt a bit subdued when he realized how far away his dream really was. So close. He'd seen her flit by, always with a cheery smile. She'd had her face in his crotch and her hands on his cock for ages as he'd poured out his fantasies. And then she disappeared again. Like a will o'wisp.

"It'll be okay, kid. I took it twice in one training week. Siena's taken it. So has Priscilla, and Edward. I'm pretty sure she's fucked Miguel a couple times, too. A few others. Craig, of course. His ass has to be perfect for Master John. And don't think he's not just a little bit cocky about that. Who else gets to say they're fucked by that massive cock on the regular?"

Grinning, Jason pushed back as Erik mounted him and nudged the head of his cock into Jason's channel. Erik's friendly chatter lasted right up until he was starting to fuck, and then he transformed into the sweetest lover Jason had ever had.

Erik curled himself over Jason's solid body, stroking his sides and kissing the back of his neck. "Mmm... there you are. My favorite hole. All lubed up and ready for fucking. No, no, baby boy. Don't push back on it, or I'll tell our Mistress you're trying to take," Erik teased quietly.

Jason groaned. Erik's cock was lodged right at the spot that hurt the worst. He needed him deep. Where the itch was driving him crazy. He reacted exactly like any smart bottom would, and began to try to entice his top into taking him.

Chuckling, Erik resumed kissing the back of Jason's neck. While Jason's asshole sucked on the tip of his cock, Erik's hands drifted around his body. He found a tight nipple with one hand, and a throbbing cock with the other.

"I'm gonna take care of you. Can't let you come in my ass and lick it out. Haven't had an enema yet this morning. But we can glaze you up real good. I'm gonna loosen that hole up for us, baby. Then I'll split you. We'll both come on your chest. You ready, sugar?"

Jason was shaking under Erik's expert fondling and erotic promises. "Yes. God, yes. Fuck my ass, daddy."

Erik slid his cock in very slowly, with a rocking in and out motion. The cooling ointment that he'd spread on Jason's hole worked its magic on his cock, giving him an icy tingling sensation.

"I love this hole, baby boy. I can't wait to show you off. All the guys are gonna love you. Javier, especially. And Edward's hole is perfect. You'll love fucking him, sugar," Erik promised.

Jason thrust his hips, pushing his cock back and forth in Erik's tight fist and driving the hard cock deeper in his hole. He imagined fucking Edward. Tall, handsome, dark-haired, and sloe-eyed Edward. He'd said at the audition that he wanted Jason to fuck him.

Sinking into that fantasy, he imagined Edward's lithe, strong body beneath him. He moved like a dancer, with a subtle inviting swish to his hips that indicated he was open for business. Jason dated a tall, slender volleyball player with the exact same moves. She, however, was not open for business. Just another tease.

But Edward wouldn't tease him. He'd bend over and beg shamelessly. Everyone knew he was a slut. And that slut's famous hole would be wrapped around his cock very soon.

Erik felt Jason's cock jumping in his hand while he pumped. "Yeah. You wanna be the meat in the sandwich, don't you, sugar? Wanna fuck that sweet little hole while you're being fucked. You gonna need a cock in your mouth, too?"

Jason nodded frantically. "Yes. I want Javier to fuck my throat."

"Yeah, we can do that. Greg and me will work on your ass. You feel so good. I can't hold out much longer. Let's get you over to the edge of the bed."

Jason helped eagerly, scooting his ass off the edge and lifting his ankles in the air to grab them.

"I can't believe I only met you a couple days ago." Erik's surprisingly solemn, quiet tone brought Jason's eyes to his.

Jason had to chuckle in wonder. "Yeah. We're gonna be together a long time, huh?"

Erik smiled and nodded as he slid his cock home. "There'll be that break in there, while you're training. But I'm betting she'll have me come visit from time to time. She won't want us to forget how perfect this is." Erik's fingers drifted down Jason's beautiful body again.

"I could never forget you," Jason denied fervently, with the passion of youth.

Chuckling, Erik cuddled Jason close and encouraged him to wrap his legs around Erik's waist. "Sure you could, baby boy. If I went away and never came back. Ten, fifteen, twenty years down the line... I'd be a faded memory. But that ain't gonna happen. Mistress Elena don't make mistakes. She chose us both for different roles. Those are gonna change, down the line. But I'll always be your daddy whenever you need me to be," Erik promised gruffly.

Jason hung onto that promise of constancy as he was swept away by Erik's tender loving. By the time they both came on Jason's chest, Jason was in love all over again.

***

Elena watched through various cameras as her toys went about their morning routine after a gentle wake and fuck. She'd been curious about their whispered conversation, but the audio only picked up normal speech, not Erik's low rumbling voice. Maybe it was best that she didn't know, anyway.

While she watched Jason following Erik around like a puppy, his eyes full of loving adoration, Elena couldn't help but feel a surge of envy. Which she quickly castigated herself over. This was exactly what she wanted. She wanted Jason to fall in love with Erik. She had wanted Erik as her slave for years, but knew he could never be her sub. He would control her too much. Casually, and with a smile.

Jason, on the other hand, was sweet as sugar. Eager to please, smart, gorgeous, funny, and well-spoken. Not to mention that cock. Elena watched the object of her affection as Jason washed Erik's body lovingly in the shower. Oh, Goddess, she wanted that. Exactly that. Jason's hands looked almost small on Erik's massive chest. But those long fingers would span her back. And his fist would feel amazing in her pussy.

Groaning, she turned back to her paperwork. She normally enjoyed the business of running the estate and her many interests. But today she felt like that cartoon kid, Ralph. Stuck inside at school when he'd rather be flying a spaceship.

Her phone ringing gave her another reason to delay the inevitable, so she picked it up eagerly. She was even happier when she saw it was her mother.

"Mama, what a delight. How are Papa and the rest of your wonderful House?"

"Ah, we cannot complain, cherie. Well, we probably could, and your Papa would if I did not forbid it. We get older. The joints creak sometimes, you know. But only when it's rainy, and it's been beautiful here lately. I was very impressed by your new toy's shows. Isn't he just the most lovely thing you ever saw?"

Elena laughed lightly at her mother's lightning fast change of conversation. "Yes, he is. I couldn't believe my luck. I was afraid casub43 was going to wind up flunking out of the physicals. His cock, though... Goddess, it's perfect, Mom. Just like dear slave Brian."

"Ah, yes. Your first all-night fuck. You always did have a crush on dear Brian's cock. And his face and body are lovely. Big, but not a huge bruiser like your dear Erik. I approve of your plans for that one, I'm sure I've mentioned. He gave me a lovely fuck at the Christmas gala last year. And I suppose you've decided to call off the gala this year?"

Sighing at the mild disapproval in her mother's tone, Elena admitted her own disappointment. "I know, Mama. I'm sorry. But Jason won't be ready, and I don't want to set the wrong precedent. He and I will celebrate the holidays alone this year. But I'm starting to think that I can have him ready next year. If all goes extraordinarily well, then we'd be settled in by Christmas, and Erik will be back. I have my eye on a couple others. I'm shooting for ten toys and two slaves by then."