Society 1.4: Modernus Requies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik knew what Javier wanted. A chance to seriously top Jason. Erik wasn't so sure if it was a good idea or not. That wasn't really in the instructions from Mistress Elena. But it wasn't ruled out, either. Maybe as a foursome, with Greg. Still keep it in a group setting, and let Miguel and Edward fuck each other silly on the Murphy. Nice little orgy scene.

While the men took turns making sure Jason's hole was thoroughly cleaned out with soapy fingers and a light enema, Elena watched Jason submit to them all with adoring sidelong glances.

They seemed to be just as fond of him. They crowded around him, kissing and playing with every part of his body. Jason looked like he was in heaven. When Erik turned off the shower, the rest of the men lined up for a train on Jason's throat.

Elena couldn't take it any more. She pulled three dildos and lube out of the lowest desk drawer. Leaning back, she opened her robe wide and spread her legs, hooking them over the arms of her desk chair. Eyes locked on the scene of Jason's mouth stretched over Erik's cock, she slid the largest dildo deep into her pussy. She didn't bother with lube, since she was already dripping wet.

Javier's cock was more slender, and he was able to go much further down Jason's throat. Jason seemed to love that. He went wild on his cock, sucking him deeper and deeper. Javier was able to get in further than the others because of the downward curve of his tool. Elena smiled when Javier pulled Jason's lips wide gently to let the spittle flow.

Javier was another very sweet top. And he took cock well, just like Erik. Like all of Mistress Hannah's boys, really. Which made sense, seeing as how they were pretty much left to their own devices unless required to serve guests.

Elena supposed that she shouldn't be surprised that Mistress Hannah hadn't bothered to come for such a large drop off. What with the upcoming House party, she had probably sent them off with fond pats to their heads and an absent smile, thinking about who she could assign to their rooms.

Everyone knew that Mistress Hannah had little interest in men. She wasn't cruel to her male toys, but she kept them for show, not their snuggle value. But she was also soft-hearted, and encouraged the little ones to have fun with one another when they weren't in service.

She was sure that Mistress Hannah would be willing to trade Andre, even though she had no doubt that it would be a pricey sale. But Elena would pay. Whatever the price, she wanted that tongue. Especially since it came attached to that amazingly gorgeous body. And his best asset was completely hidden.

Eyes drifting back to the screen, Elena focused on Jason taking a new cock into his mouth. His face and chest were glazed already, and he was looking up at Greg in submissive adoration. She wondered about Jason. He took to the bottom very easily. Which meant he might have a hard time being a top.

After the men had all come again, they stepped back for a good camera shot. Elena watched Jason's eyes lift, and focus on her through the camera. She couldn't hear what he said, but she read the adoration, and deep need, in his gaze.

Groaning, she rewound the tape to the beginning of the shower scene and worked the three dildos into her holes, then fucked herself until she came hard, legs braced against her desk, and back arched. Not a single moan escaped her lips the entire time.