Society 1.4: Modernus Requies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm. I'm sure you have lists, and back ups. Just remember as you're building your House to expect the unexpected. So many different souls, with different needs. Choosing wisely is important, and you are very good at that. But don't forget that everyone has layers. Some go deeper than others. As you all rub together, some of those layers peel off, and you can't be sure about what's been hidden."

Elena's brow furrowed. "I do pay attention to my little ones' needs, Mama," she said a bit defensively.

"Oh, of course you do, dear. That's not my point at all. Perhaps I was being too allegorical. Let me give you an example. You were far too young to remember, but our darling Les had a nervous breakdown. He had been severely abused as a child, and never spoke of it."

Jaw dropping, Elena's eyes bugged out. Les? Nervous breakdown? He was a gentle giant of a top whose ebony skin and huge cock made him a particular favorite among the bottoms in the Society. Steady as a rock, and very loving. Her mother had always been tucking another one or two bottoms into his room to be cared for by him.

"You know what an amazing top Les is. Sweet, caring, huge in every way, including his heart. He did his punch duties when he first came to us, and tolerated them. But he rose up quickly, and it was obvious where his skills laid, so I trained him into perfect top toy, and let my boys play.

"But one day, we got a call from Master Jensen. I'm sure you remember him. He was particularly fond of the whip, but had promised to never whip my little ones, of course. You know how I feel about that. My boys aren't that kind of pain toys."

"No. Yes. Of course." Elena was in complete agreement. Crops were quite enough for her little ones. If a pain toy required the whip regularly, she would recommend that one to Mistress Ray. Just as her mother would have referred whip pain toys to Master Jensen in her time guiding the Council.

"Anyway... It didn't matter that he wasn't the one being whipped. Les just couldn't take watching it. He was fucking Master Jensen's pain toy on top of an impaler tower dildo. Master Jensen was whipping the toy's chest, which by all accounts the toy was loving. Les flipped out. He pulled out of the toy's ass and ran.

"They brought in security teams, locked the estate down, and called us. Of course the whole House rushed over immediately, except for dear Brian, who stayed with you. We searched Master Jensen's mansion from top to bottom, and finally found our Les..." Ana took a deep wobbly breath as her eyes filled with tears at the memory.

"He was under a bed. Can you imagine? Our huge..." Ana brushed her tears away and tried for a sniffling chuckle.

"He wasn't easy to coax out, either. I crawled under there with him. He needed Mama to hold him and tell him he was a good boy. I wasn't mad at him. Everything was going to be okay. We'd take him home, where he was safe. No, he didn't ever have to come back. Ah, honey, it just about broke my heart in two."

Elena sniffled at her own tears and grabbed for a tissue. "When was this?"

"Oh, let's see. You were still in diapers, I guess. Maybe two? It took awhile for him to recover. Eddie slept with him every night. Just holding him, making sure he had someone to turn to in case of nightmares. Which he had a few. Everyone knew that he needed special care right then. We brought in a counselor, and had group sessions.

"He bloomed again, of course. And the entire episode, as heart-breaking and scary as it was at the time, drew the entire House closer together. People are made up of experiences. None of our toys come to us without a past. Sometimes that past is happy, sometimes tragic, but more often a mix of both."

Wiping her eyes, Elena sniffled again. "I never knew that about Les. He's always been so..."

"Steady as a rock and cheerful. Kind of reminds me of your Erik, in some ways. Still waters can run very deep."

"You're just full of pithy words of wisdom today, aren't you?" Elena teased.

Ana laughed. "I'm sorry, and I bet you wanted to gush over your new boyfriend," she teased back.

"Oh, dear Goddess, don't remind me. He's driving me crazy already. I want to fuck that ass wide open. But he's not even close to being ready. But at least I get to play with my beautiful cock. I have a fun day planned for him after Mistress Hannah's boys leave."

"Which ones are coming?"

"The usual suspects. Andre's tongue will be busy at an all-female gala. She's planning on caging his cock and dressing him up as a French maid. I can't wait to see the videos from that."

"I keep hearing about this Andre, and have yet to see him in action. I will be torn between watching that and watching your boy be passed around," Ana teased.

"You know all the good bits will be compiled. And this is going to be a three or four day swap. I might ask to keep Edward a bit longer. I'd like to tuck him in with Jason and see how he handles a bottom male."

"And who will dear Erik be holding onto?"

"Oh, there's enough room on those beds for three. Erik knows what I want to see. He won't steal the show."

"Speaking of shows, do you happen to know who will be holding the Christmas gala this year?"

"Master Jacob has agreed to take up the slack. His dungeon isn't quite as large, but he'll just split the Council shows and use the ballroom for the general entertainment."

"And I suppose you won't even bestir yourself to come to that?"

"Mama..."

"Oh, fine. I know. Your Grand Plan. I grump and gripe, but it's well thought out and I'm glad that you're finally able to put it all into motion. Enjoy your little ones. I'm off to the beach with your Papa. Love you, honey."

Elena laughed at the abrupt dismissal. "Love you too, Mama. Kiss Papa for me. Lots of tongue."

"I'll do one better. I'll take your Daddy and Robert. Just for you, little one."

"Send me the video," Elena begged.

"I will. 'Night, darling."

"'Morning, Mama." Elena teased again.

Leaning back in her chair, she watched her boys, laughing and teasing, as they cooked breakfast. She could get used to seeing that. It was too bad she'd have to send Erik away, although she knew it was the right choice. And she knew that Erik was aware, as well.

Considering how easily Jason was slipping into his roles, she suspected that Erik's little pep talk in the hallway had continued with the whispered conversations.

It really was turning out perfectly. Erik had used Jason well yesterday, but lovingly. Jason never tried to pull away, or hesitated in anything. He seemed to enjoy the golden showers, and glazing. He took it all cheerfully, and passionately. But her mother was right. People had layers.

Jason was responding well to a one-on-one relationship after a massive change. Giving up everything, and all contact with the outside world, for the opportunities she offered. And for the love he professed when he gazed into her eyes. But what would happen as he was used by five men? The group dynamics of this new test were almost as important as whether or not he could hold out under the strain of all that cock.

***

By the time Mistress Elena ordered her boys to report to the foyer, Jason was beyond excited to meet 'the guys', as Erik kept referring to them as. Between the videos he'd watched of Mistress Hannah's dungeon and Erik's stories, Jason felt like he knew them all.

He and Erik knelt as their Mistress swept into the room.

"Oh, that won't do, Erik. I need you to assist in the inspections, dear. Please do gather the necessaries," Elena said with a wave of her hand toward an ornately carved cabinet set against the wall.

Erik's heart stopped. He swallowed hard as he rose to his shaky feet. "Yes, beloved Mistress." He struggled to focus as he began gathering a tray of lube and towels. The duties of a slave. For an official inspection. It was as good of a declaration that he could get without a silver collar.

Jason felt the undercurrents, but wasn't sure what was going on. When Miguel, Javier, Greg, and Edward all walked into the foyer from the attached garage, they each hesitated for a second when they caught sight of Erik. But they lowered their eyes quickly and organized themselves by length of service to their Mistress before kneeling.

They were confused. Erik was always at the end of the line. Even with his worth, and the accolades. He was bounced around all the time. But now he was standing up, one step behind his Mistress, and holding a tray. Holy shit. Erik was Mistress Elena's slave?

But he didn't have a silver collar, or a slave's leather chest straps. As Mistress Elena chatted about how she wanted them to use her new toy punch come sucker, she slipped it in that Erik would be leaving soon for an extended stay with Mistress Ray. That bit of information confused them even more.

They hoped the picture would be made a bit clearer once they were freed to go play. Mistress Elena encouraged the use of a suite across the hall from Jason and Erik's room. That one was well known to them as well. It had a gigantic bed and an additional Murphy that folded out of the wall. She pointed out the cameras, asked sweetly for some lovely shots, then waved as she departed with a whirl of her robe.

"What the hell, Erik?" Miguel asked quietly.

"Uh-uh. Talk while we fuck. He's already lubed up. Jason, meet the guys. You already know 'em all. Gonna get to know 'em better. Tell 'em how bad you want this."

Jason shook as he arranged himself in Position Eight on the bed, legs spread and arms gripping the iron bars of the headboard. He looked up at the men gathered around the bed, stroking themselves and one another into full glory.

"I need every one of your cocks in my holes. I need to be used, and glazed with come. I need to learn how to take it all. How to be a perfect punch. A come sucker."

His eyes drifted to Edward's, which were half-hooded with a seductive smile on his perfect lips. "You, Edward. My mouth is going to be plastered to your ass. I'll lick every speck of come out of your bucket."

Edward's cock jerked hard at that promise, and his sphincter tightened. "Mmm... yeah, let's talk while we fuck."

Jason was casually mounted, both face and ass, as the other men chatted in low tones. Javier slid into Jason's throat, groaning long and low. Greg eased into the new toy's well-fucked back passage.

"Damn, this is a sweet ass. Red as hell, though. What you been doing with this hole?"

Erik chuckled as he started warming up Edward's ass. Edward bent over, braced himself on the bed, and took Jason's cock in his mouth. Jason gasped against Javier's cock, and moaned. Javier really loved that.

"He earned himself a punish fuck. Not gonna say how, so don't ask. Used a torture sheath on his ass. 'Bout three or so hours total in four sessions. Our little sweetheart took it like a champ. That was his first night. Mistress Elena let me be nice to him yesterday. He took it five, six more times including this morning."

"God, I wish I could see those videos," Miguel groaned.

"It was fun as hell making 'em. How's that ass feel, Greg?"

"Perfect. Like fucking you or Javier. Tight and sweet."

"I'd be a helluva lot tighter if you all didn't try to fit in my ass at once," Miguel said a bit defensively.

"You love it when we do. So does Edward. So get under his sexy body and let's give him a ride."

Miguel grinned and slid under Edward while the come bucket was held up by Erik's strong arms around his stomach. Jason seriously wished he could see what was going on when he heard and felt Edward's ecstatic cry against his cock. After that outburst, Edward's mouth went wild on Jason's dick; twisting, sucking, licking, and crying out over and over as he was DP'd hard by Erik and Miguel.

"Yeah, Eddie baby. That's the way you like it, huh? Your loose, sloppy hole all filled up with hard cocks. Beg for it, come bucket. Beg your daddies to make a deposit." Erik urged Edward on, impressed as always by the pretty boy's willingness to take a double.

Jason worked his channel against Greg's fat cock. It was probably about the same size as Erik's, and felt just as amazing in his hole. It reached deep as Greg draped Jason's legs over his shoulder and plunged in and out.

Javier groaned when Jason refocused on sucking his cock. "Nice throat, too. He really is a sweetheart, isn't he?"

"Yeah. You're gonna fall in love, Javier. Soft, pretty mouth and ass. That's my baby boy."

Erik's rumbling praise drove Jason crazy. He eagerly worked his throat and ass on the cocks using his holes. The more that the men praised and stroked him, the harder he tried to please them. It took a very long time for Greg to finally reach his limit, but he was obviously enjoying every second of it.

"I don't know about you, J, but I'm in love already. His hole is squeezing and sucking on my cock so good... I can't take much more. You two almost done with our come bucket?" Greg's voice was slightly strained with the effort to hold back his orgasm.

Erik pulled out of Edward's gaping ass and stepped back. "Yeah, I'm done. I want my baby back. Make your deposit."

Miguel laughed when Edward pouted and let himself be pulled to his feet. "Sorry, Eddie baby. There's a new slut in town. Looks like daddy Erik has a new sugar," Miguel teased.

Greg snorted as he bent Edward back over the bed and shoved his cock in deep. "You in love, daddy Erik?" Greg asked with a knowing smirk. He knew how easy Erik fell in love with a sweet ass.

Erik pulled Jason's ass high onto his thighs and plunged his cock in deep. "Hell yeah, I'm in love. Y'all will be, too. But he's mine to cuddle at night. I ain't gonna have him like this for long, and I'm gonna take advantage of it while I can."

All of the men looked up from their various activities and eyed Erik's grinning, smug face. Except, of course, for Jason, who assumed that Erik meant that he'd be leaving for Mistress Ray's soon. Besides, his face was buried in Javier's crotch, his mouth still full of cock. All he could see were clean-shaved, tight balls that he wished he could lick.

Miguel quirked an eyebrow at Erik. The giant was still stroking Jason lovingly as he slid in and out of his ass. "Yeah... about that..." Miguel invited him to clarify the strange situation.

Erik glanced around at the cameras subtly and shrugged before speaking quietly. "Gotta figure Mistress Elena has special plans. Said she was planning on expanding her House, and didn't want to waste the opportunity to keep me when she's ready. So she's paying off Mistress Ray to hold my leash for awhile. Indefinite. Then we jumped right into training baby boy. She did the first sessions with him, then turned him over to me. She's impressed so far. Likes him. A lot."

The other men put together all those scraps of information. When they got the full picture, they grinned and refocused on their fucking. Greg came quickly in Edward's ass, so Javier pulled out of Jason's throat and stepped aside for the bucket to be sucked clean.

Jason let go of Javier's cock regretfully, then took in a deep breath as he saw Edward's slender thighs mount his face. Edward arched his back and spread his ass cheeks wide in invitation. Jason was in awe of the incredible gape. Come was already dribbling out, and Jason's tongue immediately shot up to catch it. At that first nibbling taste of Greg's fluids out of Edward's ass, Jason went wild.

Holding Position Eight, he strained his neck to drive his face further into Edward's crevice. He tongue fucked and nibbled on the spread sphincter. Twisting his head back and forth, he desperately wished that Edward would sit on his face.

Edward groaned, and looked up at Erik's laughing eyes. "Okay, I get it. Damn, he's trying to dig his whole face in my ass."

"Sit on him. He wants it. Use your hands, baby boy. Show off for our Mistress." Erik knew that was all it would take.

Jason's ass clenched hard around Erik's cock at the commands. When Edward sat back, pressing Jason's head into the mattress, Jason palmed his firm ass cheeks and spread them wide. He hooked his thumbs into Edward's hole, and widened the gape before diving in.

Edward gasped, his cock jerked, and he threw back his head in ecstasy. The come sucker had taken the title very seriously. He was latched onto Edward's hole like a suction cup, and his tongue was performing a heavenly dance.

Miguel knelt behind Erik, who was still pistoning in and out of Jason's hole methodically. Settling into the same rhythm, he nestled his hard cock between Erik's ass cheeks and reached around to stroke his chest. He tucked his lips next to Erik's ear for a nibble before whispering.

"You figure you're coming back a slave?"

"Yup." Erik enjoyed Miguel's tender stroking, and turned his head for a sweet kiss. Miguel obliged happily. Their tongues danced for a few minutes with the timing of Erik's cock in Jason's ass.

"You won't forget the little people, right?" Miguel's tone was joking as he whispered against Erik's lips, but his eyes told a story of loss.

"You ain't put it together yet, Mikey? Mistress Elena is building a House. Not a training station or a spot to keep valuable toys. A real House. Twelve toys, two or three slaves. And one sub. She found what she was looking for in all those auditions. Now she's gonna train him up, and pick and choose from the rest of the Society for her toys and slaves. You know what she likes. Who do you think she's gonna choose?"

When it all hit him, Miguel squeezed Erik tight and kissed him while they both laughed.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously. And right now, we got a perfect chance to impress the hell out of our Mistress. All those shows we put on in the bedrooms at Mistress Hannah's never even got recorded, I bet. But Mistress Elena is watching like a hawk. She wants to see how much her pretty pet can take. And he wants to prove that he can take it all. So we're gonna give it to him, and show off for the cameras."

The other men, except for Jason, who was buried deep in Edward's ass, all heard enough of the quiet conversation to get the picture. Everyone picked up the pace.

Suddenly, Jason was being used hard. Not cruelly, but hard. He was the center of a round robin that seemed never-ending. When Edward had to come, Miguel volunteered to be come bucket. Then Jason got a chance to see a new beautiful ass squeezing come out for him to suck. Each man came twice before Jason was allowed his first orgasm. Erik gave it to him, splitting his legs on the side of the bed while Javier expertly jerked Jason off onto his chest.

Erik stepped back and let Jason's legs fall off the edge of the bed with a chuckle. He patted Jason's thigh fondly. "We gotcha good, didn't we, baby boy?"

A smile drifted across Jason's lips, puffy and swollen from repeated face fucking. His face was glazed with come, spit, and ass juices. Every muscle in his body hummed underneath bronzed skin coated in sweat. His asshole throbbed, but the itch had abated. Still there, deep in the corners where he was sure only Mistress Elena could reach.

"I feel amazing. Thank you. All of you. You're... amazing."

Jason's dazed, dopey expression made them all laugh, but they were incredibly impressed by the young bottom. And Erik was right. They were half in love with him, too.

"Are we done?" Jason wasn't sure if he should be relieved or disappointed.

"Nah, just an intermission. It's about time to get dinner started. Gotta clean up first. C'mon, sugar. The shower in the hall's big enough for everyone, and it's wired. You don't gotta crawl, baby boy. You ain't in trouble."

Erik helped Jason to his feet and cuddled him for a second while the rest of the guys disentangled themselves. Javier stepped back from Edward's hole with a fond slap before eyeing Jason being held by Erik. The two tops spoke with their eyes to one another. Erik frowned a little before giving him a noncommittal shrug.