Mom Witnesses an Incestuous Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Double fuck. Who in hell wants ever to be asked this? Especially by your own mother.

"That's my business."

"Fair enough. But I'm taking that as a 'No.' Meaning, I'm sure by now you've had sex. The first time, maybe all the times, didn't you think you were doing something a little bit daring?"

Maybe. Who in hell knew? She was hung up on 'daring'. Excitement, sure. Duh. But what was this with this 'daring' idea? Either I didn't answer or answered according to her terms. I didn't care for either option.

"Sorry Mom, I've never thought of it like that."

"Well if you'd think a little more, you'd understand what I mean."

"OK, so it's daring. What difference does it make?"

"I'm just trying to understand the psychology. It's probably the most exciting sex she's ever had."

I shifted uncomfortably. While I shied away from believing it, it sounded like she was already fantasizing about the two of us. I didn't want to confront her because, well, I don't like confrontation; and the resulting conversation was bound to be awkward as hell. But there was an ill-formed notion in the back of my mind that knew it was coming.

"Mom, you've given this way more thought than I have so maybe you're right."

She gazed right into my eyes with a look that was hard to decipher. Expectantly perhaps as though there was a thought I was supposed to complete. Looking back, maybe I was supposed to conclude that if it was the most exciting sex for her, therefore it was for him too. And if exciting sex was available...

"I'm sure I am Carlos. Yesterday we figured that she probably sucked his penis and swallowed his ejaculate, correct?"

"Mom. You were going on about it. I hadn't given it any thought."

"But you agreed she probably sucked his penis."

"OK. I did."

"Well then, do you think he licks his mother's genitals?"

"Genitals? Mom, if you're going to talk about it, can you at least use a normal word?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"No one talks about licking or sucking genitals. Can't you say...pussy?"

She laughed. "Pussy sounds so adolescent. I don't think I could say it with a straight face."

"Well can't you use a less clinical word than 'genitals'?"

"Vulva?"

"Even more clinical. And it doesn't include the clit, er, clitoris."

"How about 'womanhood'?"

"Mom! Have you been reading those Harlequin romances?"

"OK Mister, why don't you tell me what word you'd like to hear. And it better not start with C."

"Mom, 'pussy' is widely used and isn't vulgar."

"Fine. 'Pussy'! So do you think he licked his mother's pussy?" She giggled.

Sigh. I felt like I was just a conversational prop for her stream-of-consciousness sexual fantasizing. I was getting fed up but she hurt easily and I hated seeing her sad. "Well, if they're having oral sex then I'm sure it's reciprocal."

"Ooohh!. So he's licking his mother's...pussy."

Her eyes were especially animated now and her nipples had reverted to bullets. "I guess so."

"My. That's so...intimate. Carlos, when a woman spreads her leg and fully reveals her...herself, you can't imagine how exposed she feels. And then you can't imagine how exquisite it feels when a man's tongue starts to caress her vaginal lips and clitoris."

I just looked at her. Blankly. What was I supposed to say?

"Oooh, I think I enjoy oral sex more than penetrative intercourse. It feels more intimate and a man's tongue can manipulate a woman's sensitive parts so much better than his penis. Then afterwards when you kiss, you can taste each other's sexual fluids. It's so erotic."

As much as I'd rather not have had this conversation, it had gotten me hard. "Yeah, oral sex is great Mom." I hadn't had a whole lot of experience but I'd certainly enjoyed what little I'd had.

"We're of one mind then Carlos. But all this talk is getting me aroused so if you'll excuse me for a while..."

She got up and I noticed a wet spot in the bottom of her panties. Holy heck, had she really as good as told me she was going to masturbate? Then she noticed me staring.

"Carlos, if you're going to stare at my panties, why not take a closer look?"

With that she slid them off and tossed them to me. This was the first time I'd seen her fully naked and man, she had a real nice body. Her pubic hair was thick black but it didn't go down far so her pussy lips were exposed and looked wet.

"Now I need some private time." She walked to the kitchen door, then turned and looked back. "Carlos, I'm only human."

I was sitting semi-turned to the door and my hard-on which noticeable. Which she noticed. "Looks like I'm not the only one who needs some private time." And she left.

Once I was sure she had gone to her room, I took a closer look at the panties. They were soft and ivory coloured and the crotch was very wet. So I did what any young man or reader of this site would do. I took a big sniff and then licked them. I don't know how to describe the smell but I guess musky comes closest. By now my erection was demanding attention so I slipped off my boxers and wrapped her panties around my cock.

I resisted jerking because I knew I was close to coming. But the thought that my mother's pussy juices were now moistening my cock was sexy enough. I stayed that way a few minutes and couldn't help thinking about her pussy and how she must be jerking herself. Then I moved them a bit and that did it. Mega eruption. Some of it hit my chest, some the floor and most of it got caught in her panties. If they were wet before, now they were saturated. I leaned back, tried to recover, and drifted off. It's hard to say how long I was out but at a certain moment I heard the floor down the hall creak. Damn, I couldn't let her catch me like this. So I leaped up, wiped the cum off the floor and my chest with her panties, and started rinsing them in the sink just as she entered.

"Carlos? What are you doing?"

"Well, they felt a bit wet so I thought I'd rinse them off for you."

"Thanks, though you didn't have to get undressed to do it."

Ye gods! I'd forgotten that I'd left my boxers by the chair.

"Well they were a little wet too so I was going to do them next."

She was smiling, as though she couldn't wait for my next absurd excuse.

"OK. So long as you're cleaning, don't forget that goo on the tip of your penis."

I looked down and she was right. Furiously blushing I tried to think of something to say.

"Carlos my sweet." She stood on her tiptoes and gave me a peck on the cheek. "All that talk got us hot and bothered so naturally we wanted to relieve ourselves. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everybody masturbates and there's no reason to pretend we don't."

I started a sentence with "But" followed by a long pause.

"Tell me Carlos. Did you use my panties when you masturbated?"

I looked down at the floor and gave my head a slight shake that I hoped would pass for a grudging yes.

"Did you smell them?"

Head nod.

"Do I smell alright?"

"Mom. That's too intimate a question."

"Carlos, we're supposed to be open with one another." I didn't remember agreeing to that but kept my mouth shut. "Sniffing my wet panties and using them to masturbate is pretty intimate too. So answer me please. Do I smell alright?"

I nodded, grudgingly. "Yes Mom, you smell fine."

"Fine? That's nice. Sexy would be nicer." She smiled and raised an eyebrow. And waited.

"That too I guess." Man, I wished this would end. I was conscious of my own nakedness and was afraid I might get another erection. Mostly though I didn't want her prying any sexual compliments from me.

She laughed. "That's very nice Carlos. I have an obsession about hygiene. In Chile our family had a bidet so I was always sure of being clean down there. When I came here, no one had them. So whenever I, ah, need to, I use a cloth and lots of soap and water to keep myself clean. I'd hate to think, for instance, that a man giving me oral sex would be put off by a bad smell. But you're saying that my smell wouldn't put you off." Another, bigger smile.

"Mom!"

"Oh sweetie, I'm just joking with you. I know you're not about to give your old mother oral sex."

"Geez Mom! And you're not that old." I should have negated the oral sex part too but I didn't even want to acknowledge the subject.

"Nice answer Carlos. But I'll take over the washing from here and you can go get dressed, unless you'd like to give this nudity a try."

I shook my head. "Not quite ready for that Mom."

"Too bad. You're off to such a good start. You have a beautiful body and a lovely penis. Which still needs cleaning young man." She looked directly at it and laughed some more. I scurried out of there and got dressed.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, well, as normal as it gets when your mother walks around naked. I had some chores and Mom worked on the dinner. It was still hard to get used to seeing her small breasts and dark nipples at the dinner table. I liked the view of course and if it were only a matter of the view, I'd be fine with it. But this joking and sexual innuendo weirded me out, even though part of me enjoyed the titillation.

After dinner I talked to a couple of my friends and then Mom and I settled down to watch a TV movie - one of those disease of the month flicks if memory serves. She was still naked and I'd changed into a t-shirt and boxers.

At some point she asked if I minded if she stretched out with her head in my lap. I said it was OK and put a small cushion over my thighs. She lay there with one hand on my thigh, just below the cushion. Everything was comfy but I should have known it was too good to last. At the next commercial break..

"Carlos, when you sniffed my panties earlier, did you also taste them?" She asked without looking up.

"Mom, why do you ask?"

"If you found out I'd been using your underwear to masturbate, wouldn't you want to know just what I did with them?"

"No, maybe, I don't know." It would be years before I got good at dodging gotcha questions.

"Did you like how I tasted?"

Think carefully Carlos before you answer this one. Too positive and it leads to...somewhere you don't want it to lead to. Too negative and...tears and sadness.

"Mom, I'm sure that any man would enjoy your taste."

"Including you?"

'Mom! There's nothing wrong with your taste."

"Thanks Carlos. Maybe I obsess too much. And I know you're not about to give your old...your mother oral sex." She looked up and smiled as though to say she hadn't really meant it.

I thought it safer not to reply and we went back to watching some kid in the hospital with a hard-to-diagnose condition. My mother shifted her position and suddenly her hand was under the cushion and on my boxers right where my cock was. It responded like it was starved for company.

"Mom. Your hand is on my, my penis."

"Oh, it's just my hand. I wanted to get comfier. And your penis doesn't seem to mind." She gave it a quick, light squeeze.

"Mom. You shouldn't be touching me there."

"Oh, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to reposition my arm and your penis just happened to be there."

I sat up forcing her to move. "Well maybe you should re-position it elsewhere. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I bet that kid doesn't even die."

I went to bed feeling pretty angry with her. Reluctantly, I was enjoying the nudity and sexy talk but I did NOT want it to lead to sex. She was my mother for God's sake. But I didn't want a big confrontation because I knew she'd overreact and start blaming herself for being a horrible mother etc. etc.

The next couple of days were normal and undramatic though she kept up with the nudity. On the Wednesday she started stripping as soon as she got inside. It was pretty sexy. At the point where she was just in her panties, she lowered them slowly and I got hard. That dark bush and the tips of her pussy lips were enticing. When she finally stepped out of her panties, she held them in her hand and looked at me.

"I was thinking sexy thoughts this afternoon so they're nice and ripe. Not over-ripe. Do you want to make use of them?"

I wouldn't have minded but no way was I going to admit to it. "Thanks Mom but I'll manage without."

"You sure?" And she tossed them to me. "You can sniff them if you like."

I hesitated. I wanted to sniff but not in front of her. It seemed just too revealing, though I wondered about the limits of revealingness when she was standing naked just a few feet from me.

"Well? It looks like you want to." She nodded towards my crotch. I was dressed in a work shirt and trousers that now featured a prominent erection. I couldn't resist and took a quick sniff.

"And...?"

"Just as nice as before Mom." I handed them back to her.

A bit later we settled down for dinner. For some reason I came out with...

"So what were these sexy thoughts you were having Mom?"

"Carlos!" She smiled. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

I was and I wasn't. I mean, who doesn't want to hear of a sexy fantasy but I sensed it would end in uncomfortable embarrassment for me. Still, in for a penny...

"I guess."

"Well, I'd been generally aroused since the morning. By the afternoon I pretended to be in deep analysis over some report when in fact I was lost in a sexual fantasy. My lover had woken me up with oral sex and kept licking between my lips and sucking on my clitoris. I had a strong orgasm and drenched his face. Then we kissed and I lapped up my own juices. After that I sucked on his hard penis until he came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it. And that's why my panties were so wet."

"Whoa! That is hot. Who was the lucky fantasy guy?" I know, I know - it just slipped out.

She looked coy. "Oh, just some guy."

At least I knew when to stop with the questions. But I was rock hard and had to get off. "Excuse me. I just have to go to the bathroom."

She looked at me knowingly. "Carlos?"

"I do. I'll be right back." My erection was showing and we both knew it.

As soon as I got to the bathroom I dropped by drawers and started to stroke. I thought of how my cock would feel in her mouth and it didn't take long before I blasted into a large wad of toilet paper. Once I'd settled down from the aftershocks, I felt weird again fantasizing that my mother, my naked mother, had given me a blowjob. But it was just a fantasy, right?

I hurried back to the dining room so I wouldn't raise too much suspicion. Yeah, right.

My mother was sitting there, her face aglow. "Carlos, did you go to the bathroom to masturbate?"

I was going to deny it but I knew she knew. "Yeah, sorry. Your story got me worked up."

"Oh that's quite alright Carlos. I did the same while you were gone."

I must have looked surprised. "Don't worry. I got out a dishtowel to sit on so I wouldn't leave a stain. Maybe you'd like to wash it out now? And maybe take a sniff?"

I did and I did and took a lick too. My back was to her so it wasn't obvious. The thought that those dishtowel juices had been in my mother's pussy a few minutes earlier was arousing. I still didn't want to have sex with her but was increasingly enjoying living on the edge.

To my surprise, nothing much happened the rest of the evening. We had dinner, watched TV and went to bed. Maybe the masturbation sessions had taken the edge off. Next morning though was different.

I usually had my shower about half an hour before my mother. I had just gotten in when I heard my mother enter the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Carlos but I have to pee real bad." The shower curtain was translucent and as she was seated, I couldn't see anything but the sound of her pee hitting the toilet bowl got me aroused. I felt pretty pervy and planned on jerking off once she left. But I didn't get the chance because next thing I knew, my mother had stepped into the shower with me.

"I have to go into work early so I thought I'd shower with you now. After all, we've seen each other undressed and I promise - no touching of our sexual parts."

I was speechless but maybe grunted an OK. I kept my back to her because I didn't want her seeing my erection. She washed a bit and then asked if I could do her back. Seemed harmless enough and though she gave a little shimmy when I washed her shoulder blades. I stopped at her waist but she was having none of that.

"Carlos, please continue."

Tentatively I started washing her ass. She sighed, bent over and wiggled it around so my hand was soon inside her cheeks. "Everywhere Carlos. You know how I am about hygiene."

"But you said no sexual parts Mom."

"Carlos, the anus is not a sexual part."

"But you seem pretty sensitive there."

"I am. I'm also sensitive in my ears, my shoulders and my shoulder blades but that doesn't make them sexual parts. Now please make sure I'm clean."

There was no arguing with Mom. I rubbed the soap up and down her anal crack and she kept moaning and thrashing. I was hard again and when there was plenty of lather, I couldn't resist just using my finger around her asshole. It was small and brown and looked tight. I pushed the tip of my finger inside and she thrust back. "Oh yes Carlos!"

She pushed back against me and I was now up to my second knuckle. Her anal muscles kept squeezing me and she seemed to be fingering her clit. A few more thrusts and then a loud "Oh Carrrrrlossss!!" My finger slid out and she leaned heavily against the wall. I didn't move and after 30 seconds or so, she turned and with a big smile said "Thanks my sweet. Now it's your turn."

I kind of knew what was coming. She washed down my back and then in between my cheeks. I felt her finger playing around on my asshole and got even harder. No one had ever touched me there and I was amazed at how sensitive it was. She kept up with these small, circular motions and my erection grew harder. I didn't want to come with her there but damn, I really wanted to come. She applied a bit more pressure and I just touched my cock. That did it. I exploded and blasted a few jet-propelled ropes off the bathroom wall. Like my mother a couple of minutes earlier, I collapsed against the wall.

When I recovered and turned around she embraced me. "Oh Carlos, I'm so happy you could share this with me."

Now the embrace felt very nice. Her body was firm and warm and I could even feel a small stirring in my depleted cock. But it was starting to sink in that my mother and I had just come together and that level of intimacy made me uncomfortable.

She had to hurry off for work which gave me some time to ponder. The sexy shower stuff was plenty of fun but I really didn't want that close, that intimate relationship with my own mother. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got at her having seen me come. I still loved her in a normal, mother-son way but geez, I didn't crave her as a lover. But I didn't want to hurt her either. She was too sensitive and I hated seeing her sad. Maybe just a cool aloofness, cordial correctness or some such thing was the right attitude. We'd see.

When she got home she was her usual self. Stripped off of course but that was in her bedroom and she didn't come on to me. The next day was OK too. Saturday rolled around and uncharacteristically, I was up before her.

I had some cereal and made coffee and she still wasn't up. It was past 10 so I thought I should at least remind her of the time. Her bedroom door was partly open and I could see her lying naked on top of the covers.

"Mom, it's after 10. I've made coffee."

She turned on her side, facing me. "Good morning Carlos. That's so sweet of you." Then she idly brought her left hand down to her pussy. "I was having the nicest dream."

She wasn't outright frigging herself but her fingers were softly touching her pussy lips. "Mom..." and I nodded towards her crotch.

"Oooh, I had a little itch." said with a winning smile.

"Surely you've scratched it by now."